Search results

1. mulloway

Game still haunts Barba

Well I watched the gf yesterday for first time...as I was at the game As I was watching it I was still on the edge of my seat and I still felt sick watching it... Mrs asked if she could delete from iq...I said no
  2. mulloway

Cox plate day

Yeah I still got a few tix still available..plz...someone must want the tix
  3. mulloway

Cox plate day

Hey guys I have a private box at rose hill races on oct 27...next sat I had 7 people pull out today which haven't paid.. It is a pri box..free food and alcohol..our personal bar lady..no lining up for beers It's $180 per head..Inc entry..free race book Must wear suit and tie etc...
  4. mulloway

On The Punt

Yeah I've had a bad few wks also...but I did have $60 to win on solzinitzn @ 5.50
  5. mulloway

On The Punt

Do u still own ur house...I love the horse but I think Nash made a few errors in the first 500 mtrs.. Will win cox plate..if u lost ur house double up on him cox plate day with ur parents house
  6. mulloway

Goal Kicking?

Turner is the better kicker...not a bad thing to leave inu for drop outs and scoring tries
  7. mulloway

"Fans" burning Storm jerseys

Are u seriously for real..I def think that the person/persons that did this are pretty stupid but to build this up to be a massive crime is crazy...I didn't do it but I've seen a lot worse...get over it
  8. mulloway

"Fans" burning Storm jerseys

If the media build this up more then wat it is..well that's a joke..they burnt a small pi55y flag..not what I would do but it is minor..obviously young and dumb but fmd that's nithing
  9. mulloway

James Graham Guilty- 12 week suspension

Look at the footage...u can't say 100% he bit him deliberately..I really think he was giving it to him verbally and it just looks like it...if there is a small nic in his ear that could be accidental...if he really bit him I think Billy would have an ear like uncle chopper...looks worse then wat...
  10. mulloway

The "I Need an AAN" Thread

What I wanna know is where do u think the seats will be..nose bleed or in a certain section...I don't know if I should get them tomorrow or get some off souffs fans etc
  11. mulloway

Update: 57,000 Tickets Sold for Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs

Doesn't matter what % south fans have coz when we are up by 16 at half time we won't hear Fu@k all from them
  12. mulloway

Whose nervous??

My mate lost two big Jew on wed and got one around 20kg that same day...congrats on the Jew mate
  13. mulloway

Whose nervous??

Me..I haven't worked all week as I know I'm to stressedso I took the week off...hardly slept last night and I can't believe it's only 11.15 am...fark me the day is going to slow...I'm just waiting for first race then day will go quicker Carn the dogs
  14. mulloway

Bulldogs ace Ben Barba and South Sydney superstar Greg Inglis will be key in decider

Well I heard yesterday barba has been playing injured last few games and has been needled up...on Tuesday was his first training session without pain and injury free...so he is 100% for tonight's game
  15. mulloway

On The Punt

Well mate u have to let me know your dogs name and I keep an eye out for it My mates dog is going to have 4 weeks off and get him right again...he has another we trialed last night...he should be racing next week..good dog too
  16. mulloway

On The Punt

Thanks rodz for working out to upload for me..maybe some peeps might tell a lie here and there so when they hear of a big bet that turns into a big win they don't believe U can add it up it's there for a collect of $9000 Happy days
  17. mulloway

On The Punt

Last week bet was on tab as I was out on my boat fishing and a good mate of mine used his computer to put my bet on...I was on the phone to him as I had no Internet on my phone..he was telling me the price and I said jump on that...I have the pic on my phone so u need to stop trying to be a...
  18. mulloway

On The Punt

19. mulloway

On The Punt

As if I'm going to tell the world my mates dog name...stringer is pretty smart and worked it out and I'm sure he won't e telling u either...once someone gives me their number I will text my bet last wk on my tab acc..it shows fixed odds @3.20 and the total amount of $2500.00 and in pic it also...
  20. mulloway

On The Punt

Someone pm me with a number..I really wanna prove this guy wrong
  21. mulloway

On The Punt

Well I have proof..Me and.my mate won over $50,000 about 4-5 weeks ago when it won @$16.50 Mate u are wrong...just admit it
  22. mulloway

On The Punt

Fixed odds was on tab...last wk my mate had 4k on it and got middle tote $3.90 Mate your being a knob..I've been punting for a long time and ur making urself look like a fool
  23. mulloway

On The Punt

Ok I just took pic on my phone...we had 4 bets last week on fixed odds @3.20..$1000,$500,$500,$500 Someone pm with ur number and I text it to u..and they can put it up...I will prove I'm not bullshi7ing
  24. mulloway

On The Punt

No chest beating here mate...if u bet $10,000 on TW it WILL NOT change the price on tab..he pays middle tab price whether uni,stab or nsw..I really don't thinkmi need to show u mt bets with tab or TW...I have no reason to lie...if I knew how I prolly would so u can realize u know Fu@k all champ
  25. mulloway

On The Punt

You obviously have no idea champ...ever heard of fixed odds...also do u think the tab is the only way to bet..we have tab acc...Tom waterhouse acc..betezy plus another I'm not sure of the name..2k isn't a big bet mate..do u think they can only pay u what's in the pool..if u do ur a knob with no...
  26. mulloway

On The Punt

Mates dog raced again on Thursday...won by 5 lengths and we got $2500.00 on it @3.20 and another $2000.00 @ 3.90 This is a really good dog...racing on Thursday again...
  27. mulloway

Beau Ryan makes shock move to Cronulla, Heighington to follow

Well they have lots of backs for next yr...wonder how jono wright is feeling right about now
  28. mulloway

If you need AAN, PM me

My cousin got my tix today on his membership....so I can get 16 I think..how any per membership as I have 4 members...let me know..I'm happy to help
  29. mulloway

Dj fingertips

For everyone that was at the game on Friday...what was your thoughts about this dj chick My thoughts were that I cringed for her and can't believe how crap she was....she looked liked such an idiot bouncing around and fist pumping
  30. mulloway

On The Punt

No good mate...sat 4-5 deep all race...was never any hope..I had a few $$$ on it too
  31. mulloway

Nsw cup live streaming??

What time does it kick off
  32. mulloway

Dene Halatau given all clear to play this week

Heard he was on the bus to Newcastle...
  33. mulloway

On The Punt

Into $6.50 fixed now..interesting
  34. mulloway

On The Punt

Put all your money on pierro...easy money,like taking candy off a baby Syd 6 number 5.. Stout hearted Syd 1 number 1 nocturnal Melb 4 num 4 elite Elle Melba 5 num1 golden archer Melb 6 num 6 sincere...but look for big run from green moon Melb 8 num 9 offenders I know a few are short but a...
  35. mulloway

On The Punt

My mates dog raced again last night...the same dog as last week....my mate wasn't to confident as he had small sore on his leg...vet said it shouldn't be a problem...we decided not to smash it...only had $500.00 on it t $2.50 fixed...won by 6 lengths
  36. mulloway

On The Punt

We got a few different tab accounts..betezy..Tom waterhouse...bet a little with bookies but they wouldn't take more then $100 bet..they are cats these bookmakers...with betezy and TW we got middle tote which was qld tote @ $14 but we spread the money around and put small bets on during the...
  37. mulloway

On The Punt

I made a small mistake with all the excitement...I gave him $3000.00 and I also put another $500.00 to win on it...he told me he was going each way also tri and exactas...but when he called me and told me he put the lot on all to win the whole pub went off knowing how much we on...I can't...
  38. mulloway

On The Punt

One of my best mates trains and owns o few dogs...we have a punters club together and today his dog raced at the gardens..I gave him $3500.00 to back his dog out of our punters club money...he also told me o have $500.00 on it at best odds I can..he vas hoping to get $6 or $7..the dog won at...
  39. mulloway

Finals Fixtures.

This is correct
  40. mulloway

Congratulations to my sons footy team today

Regentville public school
  41. mulloway

2012: Revised expectations

Two trophies
  42. mulloway

Well they played on the mod field which is just a bit smaller then the main field...still kick over main goal posts..they also play with 12 on the field and all players must be under 48kgs... We didn't have any big boys that just ran over the top of everyone but what we did have was 4 really...
  43. mulloway

Thanks peeps was such a great day and I'm still buzzing...my son still hasn't taken his medal from around his neck
  44. mulloway

What age group was your son in simoo..that's unlucky...if you guys won you would've been at it today
  45. mulloway

About 6 weeks ago my sons under 9s school footy side was in the panther trophy...out of all the schools from the district played in large tournament First day they played 4 games and won all without a single point scored against them..the final was 2 weeks later and we won 22 nil...my sons...
  46. mulloway

The Shire

I read in today's paper that Steve folkes' son Daniel is on the show...did anyone else realize this...
  47. mulloway

On The Punt

Just had $30 to win on loot n run in melb @ 25/1 and got pipped on post,mine lead all the way
  48. mulloway

On The Punt

After round 4 this year my mate who is a big punter was bagging the dags and saying we won't make the 8...he wanted a $1000.00 on it so I took the bet at even money... Well 3 weeks ago he was still bagging us so I asked what odds will he give me for us to win the comp..he gave me 10/1 so I put...
  49. mulloway

Bulldogs Army Newcastle Bus Trip

Sounds like a name for gentlemans club...hope not I'm taking the mrs with me..
  50. mulloway

Yeah in newcastle...2 nights $400.00...not To bad...the bulldogs also stay there but not sure if they will this time as it's 5.30 game
  51. mulloway

Line up v Cowboys

kk...wtf...hasler not giving anything away there
  52. mulloway

Same...we are staying at crowne plaza for the weekend
  53. mulloway

Fishing Thread

Bananas are allowed on my boat...I don't worry about that old wives tale
  54. mulloway

Fishing Thread

Mate I can spend 3 days out there on my boat and most of the time I'm out on my own...I just love it...
  55. mulloway

Fishing Thread

I never fish weekends..onlyduring the week...yeah I'm into tides,moon phases etc Pretty much got it down pat...I hate deep sea fishing..I'm a river man...only go outside to get my big slimies
  56. mulloway

Fishing Thread

My biggest bream is 58cms caught in mullet crk fishing the oyster leases Also I can't upload pics as I'm using iPad...anyone know why
  57. mulloway

Fishing Thread

Hey stoofy...mate I fish the hawkesbury...80% of my big Jews are in daylight...my biggest is 36kg..everyone knows me on the river and the charter boats fishing for Jew don't fish near me...I love it and love just being on the water...did you see the one that took me around the boat?
  58. mulloway

Fishing Thread

Yeah I go alrigh..got a few big Jew catches on utube...I don't know how to upload but they are called waynos 24kg jewfish and waynos over 30kg Mulloway Got plenty of pics on fb but don't know how to put on here... If any questions I'm happy to help Cheers
  59. mulloway

SBW Inc wont allow him to play Vs Bulldogs

Let's be serious here...as if the roosters will make another gf in the next few yrs
  60. mulloway

Black Caviar in the UK

Just in...BC has torn two muscles during the race this morning.. She may be retired But what other horse could tear two muscles during a race and still win a G1 CHAMPION
  61. mulloway

Black Caviar in the UK

I think connections of BC are not that afraid of that pommy horse...
  62. mulloway

Black Caviar in the UK

Better horse..
  63. mulloway

Black Caviar in the UK

I don't think they will ever clash...BC races over 1000-1400...her best is 1200 I think so I would love frankel come down to 1400 Frankel races over 1600-2000... Take over target was a good Aussie horse and blew everyone away over there years ago and BC is 5 times a ether horse..I can't wait...
  64. mulloway

Black Caviar in the UK

Anyone that think BC has only beaten 2nd rate sprinters is dreaming Australia has the best sprinters in the world...the best sprint races in the world...if they wanna race her then they can come hear and try and beat her...if she wins on Sunday morning she won't beat many good horses...only...
  65. mulloway

The Kennel's official TV show discussion thread.

Can anyone help me out..I have recorded bike wars on iq...but deleted ep 2..mrs is not happy so can anyone help me out as how to watch it... Cheers wayneo
  66. mulloway

Bryson Goodwin Vs Titans

Pretty much this...but this is the kennel..someone must die for this loss
  67. mulloway

Pathetic

We are all pi55ed off...but sow on this site just carry on like little kids.. Don't worry I'm sitting here with some comin out my ears...but what can we do
  68. mulloway

Pathetic

Who cares..we got beat.obviously we have a lot of work to do.but people saying they are going to cheer for another team..good go..**** off You win some you lose some.
  69. mulloway

Bryson Goodwin Vs Titans

Here we go..
  70. mulloway

Momentum Killing Ball Hogs

Doesn't take long for the boot to go in...your a hard man to please Yeah we made some errors but fmd don't we all...
  71. mulloway

I'm cheering for Kris Keating anyway so nerrrr ...

What I wanna know ck is Wtf are doin at 1.23am up on the kennel worrying about kk...
  72. mulloway

Sonny Bill Williams to return to the NRL with the Sydney Roosters

I wanna know who is doin his paperwork as team mundine doesn't have the credentials to sigh nrl contracts...can someone explain this...who is his manager now
  73. mulloway

looks like dymock will get the job

I wish they would announce it today just before kick off...imagine the crowd when they say jimmy has been signed for two years...
  74. mulloway

Emmanuel Kelly

He really did inspire me in so many ways... He is my hero...people whingd everyday about this and that...we don't have any problems compared to this young bloke...
  75. mulloway

anyone kno how to put in an official complaint?

Call 2gb tomorrow and tell ray hadley...people will hear and others might even call up and say the same as you..
  76. mulloway

Spine Beyond 2012

100%
  77. mulloway

Dymock Delivers!

Imagine if we win 5 of them and push manly all the way...its a good run in...this is possible...
  78. mulloway

Dymock Delivers!

Was good to get the two points...will give us some confidence going in to next few games...roosters,sharks,panthers I think... Interesting...keep it up boys...you just never know what that win can do for our boys..
  79. mulloway

help needed

Thanks guys..much appreciated...
  80. mulloway

help needed

Thanks mate...now my mate reckons that must have been only game he played fullback...I'm sure he played more..any more proof out there for me.... Cheers...
  81. mulloway

help needed

Or a team sheet with him in Toyota cup as fullback...please someone..
  82. mulloway

help needed

I need some proof...a pic wearing number 1 jersey in 2008....
  83. mulloway

help needed

I don't know...I thought he played a lot of fullback...
  84. mulloway

help needed

Need someone to tell me did benbarba ever play fullback in under 20's....I have $100 bet he did..my mate said he never played fullback... Cheers mulloway..
  85. mulloway

Favourite Bulldogs Moment

Mine is all of uld above mentioned...but one no one has said was last game against the broncos in 2002 after losing our points for the year...we smashed them and Hazems big hit on tiqueri...and after the game running on field and putting players on shoulders...memories..
  86. mulloway

I've been patient ...

Mate I'm on your side..
  87. mulloway

BREAKING NEWS - Penrith Panthers (GUESS WHO)

I heard it and nearly fell over..that is fuct...he hasn't played with us for nearly 4 yrs...Wtf
  88. mulloway

I'll Bleed for NSW Cup - Idris

Idris has a mangina..
  89. mulloway

Origin Jokes

Oh when the saints let Queensland in...oh when the saints let Queensland in...
  90. mulloway

Bulldogs VS Broncos SPOILERS

keating playing terrible....ben roberts maybe...
  91. mulloway

Christmas Party...

i would say shorts and shirt would be fine...most peeps last yr had their jersey or dogs shirts on so it was pretty laid back but would wear some kind of shoes...just in case
  92. mulloway

shooting at bankstown airport?

my opinion is if u put urself in that situation,sooner or later bad **** is going to happen....gun or no gun....whatever the weapon of choice is its a bad choice.....
  93. mulloway

Is this LOL worthy, I think so

i thought most of them were funny.....would be different if u guys did one about a bulldogs player u would jizz everywhere
  94. mulloway

Melbourne Cup 2010 Superthread

i will be putting $500 to win on so u think...also a lazy $100 to win zipping...massive run cox plate..came home better then anyother horse...watch it come home.....
  95. mulloway

Tattoo Thread

im getting next part of my sleeve done 2mrw...getting 6 hrs 2 mrw will be about 16 hrs all up
  96. mulloway

This is why you shouldn't post BS on forums

has anyone got the text msg going around about who was involved etc....i got it yesterday..very interesting