Search results

1. F

Bulldogs jersey signed by all the players FOR SALE

The jersey has never been worn. And is signed by all the players besides inu and graham
  2. F

Put a team list on a banner at the game

Why dont we have a banner with a team list that the FANS want. Worth a try. Since Moore cant or has difficulties choosing a class 1 team why dont we give him a helping hand. My List would be 1. Barba 2. Turner 3. Morris 4. Idris 5. Lett 6. Keating 7. Hodinkson 8. Tolman 9. Ennis 10...
  3. F

trent hodinkson kicking for us next year

got inside information that trent hodinkson may be kicking for us next year instead of goodwin. he kicked when he was playing up in qld last year. apparently real good
  4. F

Is roberts playing this friday?

Is roberts playing this friday?
  5. F

Kimmorely's wife having a baby

Kimmorely's out for the raiders clash, his wife is having a baby. Half-back Brett Kimmorley was notably absent from Bulldogs training with his wife Sharnie due to give birth on Friday. "It is an extra challenge not having one of your key play makers but he's got a pretty fair excuse,"...
  6. F

SAW BEN ROBERTS, doesnt look to good

saw ben roberts last night at macarthur shopping centre. he was still on crouches, asked him how long till he comes back, he told me not b4 5 weeks. LOL WERE SCREWED. **** GREEN AND MOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. F

How did Nathan Brown Get Fired?

I was thinking if Moore keeps going the way his going will be around for long. I seriously dont think his a FG coach. Last year was a fluke, the boys just had the worst season in 2008 and wanted to make a point in 2009. Moore doesnt seem to have put that much effort for 2010 because he thought...