Search results

1. bert

News Faitala-Mariner opens up on difficult season, clears the air on exactly what happened during training drama

None of this changes the fact that he’s not a first grade footballer and hasn’t been for a long time
  2. bert

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

I’m not surprised, he’s a dud footballer
  3. bert

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

It’s a nothing story, there’s five blokes whinging about hard work and none of them will infect the club with their toxic, lazy attitude next year
  4. bert

An explanation?

Beetroot Cheeks and Little Buzz (Brent Read) would spend half their time on this site
  5. bert

Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

[emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]
  6. bert

Release Rfm

He’s never impressed me, second grader at best
  7. bert

Opinion Unbelievable

Spot on the money, well said
  8. bert

Averillo

When does his current contract end ?
  9. bert

Rumour Burton Could Walk Out On Dogs

It’s written by Beetroot Cheeks, ignore it
  10. bert

The Coach to Build a Dynasty

1. Shane Flanagan 2. Shane Flanagan 3. Shane Flanagan 4. Cameron Ciraldo
  11. bert

News (Yawn..) Cronk: Dogs spent $3m to become a contender but ignored one key issue. It spells ‘trouble’

This Cronk knobhead is as bad as Rothfield. Wouldn’t matter who we signed or what we did he’d find fault with it
  12. bert

Our Biggest Dud Signings in the Last 10 Years

[emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]
  13. bert

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

He shouldn’t
  14. bert

Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

The cooling off period. They’ve learnt a lesson from Castle when she gobbed off about Fifita
  15. bert

Does anyone have any Ideas?

Or 2nd grade
  16. bert

2022 retention and recruitment

Don’t bet your house on Burton and JAC actually arriving either
  17. bert

News Bulldogs tipped for late Benji Marshall play after Burton release attempt falls through

[emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]
  18. bert

Opinion Should Josh Jackson be re-signed when he comes off contract?

Let him go. He’s well past his best
  19. bert

News Steve Price to leave club

It’ll be Gary Hughes
  20. bert

News ‘I am going to right the wrongs I put in place,’ says Dogs powerbroker

Hey, John Karanikolas, if you want members support the first thing you must learn to do is NEVER, EVER speak to Danny Weidler, EVER !!
  21. bert

Hetherington, Staines and Burton

Read’s a bloody dramatist, he’s as bad as Hooper and Rothfield. They speculate for a pay cheque
  22. bert

Opinion Should we throw 300k at James Roberts..or have injuries ruined him??

He’s got bigger issues than injuries, we don’t need more drama at the club
  23. bert

News Canterbury Bulldogs’ sponsors threaten to walk over Laundy Hotel Group influence

Perhaps the Laundy’s can provide the bloody management the clubs been sadly lacking in recent times ? God knows we need it
  24. bert

Thomo eye gouge

It was stupid to say the least but I’m more concerned about “the worlds best prop” and his inability to DEFEND
  25. bert

What did DWZ say to Mansour?? Caption this.

I stole $700k from the Bulldogs this year Josh
  26. bert

Aiden Tolman

Certainly exposed the ridiculously poor defence of “the worlds best front rower” Luke Thompson
  27. bert

Is the war chest a myth?

We’re moving like a club with disastrous management
  28. bert

luke thompson

Thompson is well and truly overrated regardless of which position he plays. He may get better, could be a different story next season but right now, overrated
  29. bert

Opinion Sutton’s

Thank you
  30. bert

Opinion Sutton’s

Maybe one of you industrious lads could do some research on our win/loss record when either of the Sutton’s was refereeing our games from 2013 to now, including both main and pocket refs ?
  31. bert

Bulldogs open door for SBW return 12 years after he walked out

[emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]
  32. bert

Opinion Who is your most hated NRL team and why?

Cronulla. They’re cheats, sooks and grubs
  33. bert

If SBW comes back to the Roosters he's a flog

He’s a flog regardless of where he is
  34. bert

Oliver Gildart

Currier, Offiah, Topliss, Bishop, Schofield, Jonathan Davies, Hanley..... exceptional players
  35. bert

News Manly is like a training school for priests compared to the Dogs

It’s Weidler, it’s 99% bullshit, he hates us, we hate him. Ignore it !
  36. bert

Hooper: Fuming Dog demands immediate release after ‘car crash’ attempt to woo him back

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
  37. bert

Value for money

Give him what he wants, half the pokies money, the whole bar takings, whatever. JUST SIGN HIM
  38. bert

Official Round 12 - Press Conference

Find the right players like Joe Stimson and Dean Britt eh, those two will definitely take us to a premiership. They’re both attacking geniuses with fantastic speed, footwork and have great kicking games , we now have TWO x-factors. Whoever it was, Pay, Mark Hughes or Chris Anderson who decided...
  39. bert

Official 2019 Bulldogs Members Forum (Concluded) - See update P10

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] Excellent analogy !!!
  40. bert

Castle denies being 'architect' of Bulldogs salary cap woes

Raelene Castle should hang her head in shame. I’m appalled that she can’t/won’t realise that she wasn’t strong enough to properly manage the business. Category 1 muppet !!!
  41. bert

Bulldogs can't bring in stars for three years: CEO

Don’t believe everything you hear from Head Office necessarily, third party deals can work wonders
  42. bert

Salary Cap Mega thread.

Player managers well do anything for money, blood suckers all of them
  43. bert

2018 off contract players

Cleeland, Martin, Priest, JMK
  44. bert

Lichaa = Biggest Issue in Attack

Lichaa offers NOTHING, put JMK to dummy half and allow Lichaa to go to Manly. Seriously, Lichaa can’t see one play in front of him let alone set up a full set of six, he’s wasting his time and our money
  45. bert

Tackle on JMK

The kids a dummy half, he’s not a first grade five eighth
  46. bert

Potential Line up changes

Holland is a second grader at best !
  47. bert

How is Gerrard Sutton the best referee the NRL has to offer?

Because his dickhead brother is the referees boss now
  48. bert

Moses Mbye injured.

Jesus that's a stupid comment !
  49. bert

Sick of fans saying our STAR team have underachieved!!!!!

Lichaa is Lebanese !!!!!! End of story
  50. bert

Referee Stats 2016

Maxwell has ALWAYS bashed the Bulldogs, I'm glad the **** has been sacked !
  51. bert

Lichaa gone?

The Lurker has NO CLUE !!!!!!
  52. bert

Channel 9

Let me tell ya, Gasnier is just as bad as the druggy, the fat ****, the geriatric and the dickhead. Christ knows what the Dogs did to Gasnier but he HATES us !!! He jizzed his jeans whenever the Roosters did anything good to the point of embarrassment, the bloke is a full blown fucken **** !!!!!
  53. bert

Brett Morris to start the season

I certainly don't, Hasler plays these childish mind games all too often. I wish he'd grow up and treat the fans with some respect !
  54. bert

Has Mbye signed

What really p1sses me off, REALLY P1SSES ME OFF !!!! Is the disgusting lack of communication from Castle to the fans. Even if he had been signed it'd take a royal f.....n commission to extract the information from her ! I hope she goes to the NRL
  55. bert

Tim Lafai released - CONFIRMED

Hodkinson did f... all until a few rounds before the semis. Most tries were scored down our right side defence and I don't think Lafai made more than 3 or 4 line breaks. I fail to see why fans are whinging about these 2 being released
  56. bert

Des Hasler...

Ho Hum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  57. bert

Perrett is ****ing rubbish

Idiot !!!!
  58. bert

Perrett is ****ing rubbish

And you're a ****ing clown !
  59. bert

Dogs leave door open for SBW, deny pursuit of Hopoate

Phuck SBW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  60. bert

Has the Bulldogs Strength and Conditioning Coach underperformed?

Mate, find something to do PLEASE !!
  61. bert

Gould on the Dogs

He's certainly right this time
  62. bert

Souths Nick Pappas sly tweet

He's sunk back into his hole fairly quickly after his tweet, gutless c_nt !!!!
  63. bert

Wtf about Moses mbye

This. Doddo is phat phuk !
  64. bert

Couldn't believe it

As I said a while ago, the damage that was done on "Black Friday" is immeasurable. We will suffer from our schoolboy behaviour for a few seasons yet, mark my words !!!
  65. bert

'Lunatic' Klemmer will keep his cool

THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Media crap, AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  66. bert

Foran deal scuppers Manly's bid for Reynolds.

Phuck Foran and Parramatta !!!! I want to know how Reynolds will react to this story ??? I think Hasler may have some "issues" on his hands and he may need to rethink his position on Hodko's future
  67. bert

The Kieran Foran Club Countdown

This ! I don't mind if Reynolds is moved on, we need a mentally mature person at No.6
  68. bert

Rumour: Tigers chasing Klemmer

Get used to it. He'll have 15 other clubs chasing him from now until June 30 2016 unless Castle acts quickly !
  69. bert

POSSIBLE side against Dragons

Lloyd Perrett is OUT this weekend. Didn't pass a concussion test
  70. bert

Bmozzle back in 2 weeks

What the phuck is this ???? Learn to write English before you post please !!!!!!
  71. bert

Possible injuries to Jmoz and Jacko

This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  72. bert

Has Hasler lost the respect of the playing group?

There are some phucken imbeciles on this forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  73. bert

Penalty count

Why do you expect to win a penalty count ? Des Hasler hangs sh1t on every ref, every game ! James Graham acts like a spoilt schoolboy to Sutton on black Friday ! Hasler phones Archer every week whinging about the refs ! How do expect the referees to act when doing a Dogs game ? Wake up, we're...
  74. bert

Player clean out / changes

This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kasiano is a myth !!!
  75. bert

But you're right, we do need some changes I think. Hodko to NSW Cup for a game or two, may wake him up a bit
  76. bert

Dude PLEASE, learn to write English before you post shite on here and make a tool of yourself !
  77. bert

Incompetent Refs

After our petulance on Good Friday we're not going to get any favours from referees Our cards are marked for the short term, in fact, it may take a few years to earn the necessary respect from referees I thought over recent times that Maxwell and Badger had been fair with the Bulldogs so last...
  78. bert

Foran is out

Who said he's out ?
  79. bert

Round 7 Teamlist - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles

We'll get our arseholes handed to us !!!!!
  80. bert

Boycott going to games

This suggestion is so ridiculous and counter productive to the Dogs it should be removed from this site. Some people just simply don't think before they post
  81. bert

Boycott going to games

This !
  82. bert

Des Hasler on 2GB

this !
  83. bert

Reynolds Kicking tee throw

And the phucken idiot cant kick either !!
  84. bert

Players In Doubt

THIS ! they will take the opportunity to make big men of themselves but they'll also let Russell Packer back into the game And guess what ? under the Greenberg communist regime nobody can do or say a damn thing about it unless Castle grows some ticker !
  85. bert

Dear Raylene. Accept the Passion.

Castle should be very careful or she'll have Des walking out the door. I'd suggest she leaves it to Des and gets on with finding our few idiot fans !
  86. bert

Next Weeks Backline Assuming the Worst

Why the phuck would Des play Thompson at FB ahead of Perrett, wtf are you smoking ???
  87. bert

Michael lichaa !!!

Michael Ennis was a great player and respected leader of our club Show some bloody respect !!!