Search results

1. bulldogs2010

ATTN: Rugby league YouTube channel/Facebook page

Hi guys! I've been on the kennel since 2008 and like most of you, am a passionate Bulldogs fan. If you're on Facebook, I've started a page with a colleague for rugby league fans. We will be posting weekly videos and discussing all hot topics in the game as well as previewing up coming games...
  2. bulldogs2010

Merchandise ideas

Yes please push for this. The black and blue away jersey is a disgrace. Also, tell them to return the V to the bottom of the home jersey. I was outraged when I saw it was removed for 2016
  3. bulldogs2010

I have noticed

100%. People here underestimate Des too much. You saw what we did against Souths. We can play a variety of styles and today was a good game to grind. We will have more flow against the chooks. Make no mistake, it will be a very difficult game but we can push them all the way if we play a...
  4. bulldogs2010

Possible injuries to Jmoz and Jacko

Yes but he shook it off pretty quickly. Jackson is fine too. Nothing thread
  5. bulldogs2010

Rd 21 lineup

Looking for the reverse effect this week. Morris not named means he will play Would not be surprised if Tolman is a late inclusion either.
  6. bulldogs2010

The Casualty Ward

Mbye is in fact the QUICKEST PLAYER at the Bulldogs over 40M.
  7. bulldogs2010

Hasler HAS to Change Things NOW

After Thompson's rubbish defensive reads, sorry, he doesn't deserve to be in first grade. Thing is, to say who is worse between him and Brown is difficult; neither would be first graders in another team. We have terrible backline depth. On our current troops, I'd have to go...
  8. bulldogs2010

Inu the turnstile

No one is blaming Thompson. Thompson plays with his heart on his sleeve and is really consistent. Brown on the other hand is close to one of the crappiest players I've ever seen and quite frankly I am so sick of people defending him. His one good game last week doesn't make up for all...
  9. bulldogs2010

Michael Lichaa to the Dogs

It hasn't but doesn't really matter if they do or dont. It's a done deal. We wouldn't have let Ennis walk if it wasn't.
  10. bulldogs2010

Matty johns prediction for the dogs

He's too slow to be a fullback. He barely caught Paul Gallen a few years ago in a test...that's saying something.
  11. bulldogs2010

Re-sign Hodkinson long-term !

Hard to say champ. One thing Mbye has over Reynolds and Hodkinson is genuine vision. That pass he threw against the roosters that found Lafai was a gem. Only other player in the comp who can throw that pass is Thurston. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I think Mbye would go well...
  12. bulldogs2010

I won't hammer you because I can understand your thinking. In saying that, that's a terrible suggestion. Locks play that position because of their freedom in the defensive line to tackle all game. Hodkinson is a half and should remain a half.
  13. bulldogs2010

I think this has been re-asserted. He should definitely be signed long term !!
  14. bulldogs2010

Reynolds Report Discussion...again

Nothing in it? He shoved his forearm and elbow into Reynolds' head as did Boyd !! They should both get 2 games for that crap. Reynolds will be fine.
  15. bulldogs2010

Your round 15 team?

No you ignorant moron. But there is no denying he has let in a sh*tload of tries while making terrible decisions in both attack and defence. Certainly hasn't helped us win that's for sure.
  16. bulldogs2010

Are we gone for 2014?

And Dud Thread of the Season goes to....
  17. bulldogs2010

reni maitua

Well at the moment, we are carrying 3 props on the bench. I'd drop Browne. But yes, Maitua deserves to be in grade. Agree 100%
  18. bulldogs2010

Your round 15 team?

Oh and for the life of me, NO MORE INU !! Inu has been back 3 games; we've lost all three. Coincidence? I don't think so. Lazy player with a lazy attitude that can easily rub off on team mates. His 2012 form does not justify selection now. Get him out of grade ASAP. I don't care who else is...
  19. bulldogs2010

Your round 15 team?

I'm seeing some numbskull teams so I'll clarify a few things. Barring injury, Reynolds and Hodkinson WILL back up. Secondly, LOL at some of you naming Cooke at halfback. If you actually paid attention, he played hooker with Ennis at halfback. And JacobShade, he was FLIPPING TERRIBLE...
  20. bulldogs2010

We need a fullback!!!

Has anyone seen Valentine Holmes from Cronulla? He is a gun. 'Dogs should chase him
  21. bulldogs2010

Reynolds and Hodkinson Future Australian halves

Well as much as I hate to admit it, Cherry Evans showed the difference between our halves and himself. He's a future Australian half; our halves do their job but they're not game changers.
  22. bulldogs2010

In my honest opinion, I think the 'Dogs need to re-sign Hodkinson ASAP. He's off-contract at the end of next season and he's proven himself now as a cool head with a good kicking game and an always improving ball player. What is everyone else's thoughts? Re-sign Hodkinson long term with...
  23. bulldogs2010

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

See, I know people love Frank Pritchard but he is definitely past his best and when looking at us this season, its fair to say we aren't missing him too much. How we gave 30 year old Pritchard a 3-year deal over atleast a 2 year deal for Ennis; our main captain and hooker, is baffling...
  24. bulldogs2010

I'm sorry but I can't cop that. How is he holding the club ransom? He didn't go out there and say anything, Sterling asked him about the Raiders link and all he said is it's going to be the last contract of his career and he's happy at the club but he needs to explore all avenues. What's...
  25. bulldogs2010

Michael Ennis is on the verge of signing a $500,000 a year deal with the Raiders http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/michael-ennis-is-on-the-verge-of-signing-a-500000ayear-deal-to-join-the-raiders/story-fni3g67w-1226930319353 Basically says he has accepted a tour of Raiders HQ this...
  26. bulldogs2010

Bulldogs run riot over sorry Dragons to go clear at the top of the ladder - Paul Kent

I unfortunately, disagree with you champ. I cant see Frank getting back into our side bar injuries. If you remember 2012, Halatau was playing great footy and was out for an extended period but he couldn't get back into our side 'cause we were simply playing too well. I feel Frank might be in...
  27. bulldogs2010

Gallen reveals his preferred candidate for 5/8th is Josh Reynolds

LOL no he doesn't. I'll tell you something about the Roosters. Maloney is easily the halfback of that side; he just wears number 6 'cause Pearce likes his 7. Pearce plays more like the 5/8; frantic, quick and linking with outside players. Maloney has the controlled kicking game and...
  28. bulldogs2010

He wants to sue us!

He could seek damages for Breach of Contract... Studying contract law, I can tell you that the MOU he signed, if the reports are true, stated that he would earn 3.2 million. However, the contract which succeeded the MOU, had a substantially less amount. Unless there was a condition that...
  29. bulldogs2010

SMH reporting Inu to storm before June 30

So you think an upgrade on a contract for a guy who is lazy and has poor eating habits is needed to boost his motivation? Thank goodness you're not CEO. lol
  30. bulldogs2010

Irate with that penalty

Ennis would do alright as a lawyer. He can argue haha
  31. bulldogs2010

Moses MBye to make NRL Debut against Knights!

Yeah, Lafai was a gun on his debut. Scored a good try from memory. Ahecee, whatever you're smoking, its good strong stuff bud.
  32. bulldogs2010

Fifita crawls back to Cronulla & Bulldogs served papers.

As I'm studying law, I'll try and break this down for everyone. A memorandum of understanding is still a form of contract as it contains the key elements of a contract. So even though the 'long form' was never signed, technically, fifita is allowed to sue for breach of contract. Now...
  33. bulldogs2010

NSW CUP v Wyong Roos - Inu, Eastwood, Maitua & Kasiano named.

It was close to 40 degrees out there, mate. Considering how big our NSW Cup pack is, they would have fatigued a lot quicker and the heat would not have helped. One error means an extra set in defence; extra tackles in that sort of heat is 10 times worse.
  34. bulldogs2010

I want to make Dogs' No.1 mine

Seriously, Perrett should be quiet. He was horrible against Brisbane; the last thing he should be doing is talking it up and placing more pressure on him self. I hope he performs better but he does not have the pace, vision or elusiveness to be a quality fullback. End of story.
  35. bulldogs2010

Everybody Loves Ray!

Wow some of the things being said on here are disgusting. Halal basically means the animal has been blessed before its death; It's merely a matter of saying Allah al Akbar' before the death of the animal. You need to cater for your demographic population. I have a Christian background but...
  36. bulldogs2010

2014 Team

ARE YOU LOT SERIOUS !? A lot of you are picking Inu at Fullback? That's ludicrous. He is without doubt, the slowest outside back in the NRL. He barely caught Paul Gallen and got outran by Lewis Brown; two men who aren't fast at all, and you want him to play fullback? HILARIOUS! I think...
  37. bulldogs2010

Im confused now.... What will be our backline?

Speed? What speed? he got chased down by Braith Anasta !
  38. bulldogs2010

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

Definately not a money problem. I can tell you now, if there was no salary cap, we'd be in the top 4 every season. We're the most financially stable club behind Brisbane.
  39. bulldogs2010

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

We wont miss Barba that much. His 2012 was magic...his 2013, we could have been better off with 12 on the field. I'm not worried. Des is a good coach and gets paid to make these decisions. Whoever it is will be good. Inu is too slow for fullback. The guy is slow slow slow. He got outran...
  40. bulldogs2010

Hoffman may leave Broncos

You have no idea.
  41. bulldogs2010

James Graham for captain

WOW a lot of bulldogs fans hate En.nis...He had a bad game but so did a lot of the team. Hes been good this year IMO
  42. bulldogs2010

Josh Jackson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Not strong enough to be a second rower IMO. He isn't blessed with great speed and he isn't powerful enough to burst through defences. I think he'd be better served as a lock forward; no doubting he is talented but he would be better in the middle but that's just my opinion. I'd like to see...
  43. bulldogs2010

New Canterbury CEO

I don't question her as a female but I do question her presentation. Call me harsh-- but presenting yourself with a bowl cut and the ugliest dress the world can find..Castle is CEO of a million-dollar franchise; she can at least dress herself like she didn't get her fashion sense from a...
  44. bulldogs2010

Players to shed end of this season

Mitch Brown please! am I the only one who thinks this guy is average at best?
  45. bulldogs2010

Where do we see weakness in our team?

Mitch Brown is a weakness. He is slow and suspect in defence but that's a very strict criticism. He is okay but if you're asking for a weaklink, I say it's him. Otherwise, we're getting there.
  46. bulldogs2010

Interesting scenario...

Ok so we have re-signed Tolman, Pritchard and Eastwood and Graham, Kasiano and Finucane are all there next year. If I'm not mistaken, we re-signed David Klemmer on a big money deal at the start of the season starting next year. With all these players remaining, where does Klemmer fit into...
  47. bulldogs2010

Sprint coach Clayton Kearney and Halves coach Matt Orford... are they here?

Sprint coaches deal specifically with running technique and speed. They don't interfere with what is done with the ball. On Matt Orford; he was an average player and I'm sure he is an average coach. HTH
  48. bulldogs2010

Aiden Tolman - 2013 Discussion Thread

Finucane plays the same role. Meh I'm seriously not fussed.
  49. bulldogs2010

At least there is some good news...

Do you want everyone in NSW Cup? FML the logic on this forum.
  50. bulldogs2010

Your round 4 team?

This. Although I think Low will move to the wing.
  51. bulldogs2010

Do we need to replace Ennis?

Ennis doesn't lack creativity or spark. The fact is our playing style doesn't require a flamboyant dummyhalf. Ennis has skill. He showed through seasons 2008 with the Broncos and 2009-2011 with us that he can put players into holes and create opportunities. Anyone who understands football...
  52. bulldogs2010

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Wrong. That is not what we need. We need an organising halfback with the ability to control a game yet have the ability to put players into holes. I wouldn't mind Sam Williams? like the rest of the raiders team, has been below par but he has shown what he can do. Think he'd be good for the...
  53. bulldogs2010

Keating or Pearce?

He was flying under it.
  54. bulldogs2010

2013 NRL Bulldogs Squad

Same team as this year except Tony Williams to the bench, Corey Payne to NSW Cup and Hodkinson to halfback. I have nothing against Keating but he showed what we lacked in the Grand Final: a genuine halfback and Hodko is the closest we have to that. Hodko also has vision, the ability to throw...
  55. bulldogs2010

Dene Halatau's Position

Guys, just had this thought.. With Josh Jackson killing it and the squad performing really well...does Halatau get back into this team? and if you think so, then who does he replace? In my opinion, his injury has unluckily cost him a spot. I wouldn't drop anyone. Jackson's been one of our...
  56. bulldogs2010

Your Round 15 Team?

Lmao. Yes. Hasler is playing Josh Morris on the right so he can help his origin game. FACEPALM!
  57. bulldogs2010

Michael Ennis - 2012 Discussion Thread

Its like hes lost his spark tbh..he isn't creating like he should. In fact, the most dangerous we looked out of dummy half was when Reynolds scooted out from there.
  58. bulldogs2010

A message from Krisnan Inu ...

hahaahaha. Good to see him enjoying himself. Welcome to the 'Dogs INU!!
  59. bulldogs2010

Bulldogs sign Krisnan Inu

Very exciting signing. The people bagging him have no idea. Granted, he has had errors in his game but he bursted on to the scene as a guy with immense talent and I think with our coaching staff, we'll see the best of Krisnan Inu.
  60. bulldogs2010

Inspirational Leadership

You are kidding yourself. Frank is lazy. I don't care what anyone says but in the time he has had at the Dogs, he hasn't been making those damaging runs or busts downt he edge that we brought him for. Not to mention his feet for hands. No way is he a captain. Ennis is the man I just think our...
  61. bulldogs2010

Team Selections for Sharks Game

I think the lot of you have forgotten QLD pick a team aswell and Ben Barba will be picked on QLD bench.
  62. bulldogs2010

Big advantage: The rise of Kasiano

He wasn't in FG until last year...what are you thinking? or smoking.... ;P
  63. bulldogs2010

Parra side V Dogs

Quite frankly proves Kearney has no brain.
  64. bulldogs2010

Your team vs Parramatta?

To you people dissing Ennis, he is playing with a pretty bad knee injury which probably is why he isn't being as dynamic as we know he can be. Same team except I'd personally move Wright to the wing and bring in Lafai though Lett will probably come in. It's not our team that's the problem...
  65. bulldogs2010

Best Bulldogs Fullback of All Time

You are hilarious. Are you forgetting Barba is 22 years of age? Wait till Barba hits his prime. With all due respects to the General, Barba will be a much more complete player.
  66. bulldogs2010

knights team v Bulldogs

Yes they conceded 7 line breaks but they defended brilliantly against the Sharks. :/
  67. bulldogs2010

Warriors Vs Bulldogs - NRL.com preview

Sam Lousi - 191cm, 106kg Ben Matulino - 193cm, 107kg Feleti Mateo - 194cm, 108kg Simon Mannering - 190cm, 104kg Ukuma Taai - 187cm, 105kg Yeah, some real tiny men there ... :/
  68. bulldogs2010

Room for Improvement?

It's round 2. We will improve, it's a given.
  69. bulldogs2010

OUTRAGE = Ah Mau to escape NRL ban for high shot - NRL.com

Why is this an outrage? Do i agree with Pritchard being charged? No. But he was suspended because of carry-over points. If Ah Mau had carry over points, he too, would be suspended. I don't like it but it's consistent.
  70. bulldogs2010

Which player are you most disappointed in this year?

Eastwood or Hodkinson. I picked Hodkinson cause we paid big money for him and he simply does nothing except catch and pass. Doesn't engage defenders, his play his predictable and he always 2nd guesses hiself in play. Eastwood has been awful. Im being honest here. No impact. We're not...
  71. bulldogs2010

Your Team Against Eels

Barba Turner Morris Lafai/Wright Goodwin Roberts Hodkinson Tolman Romelo(need a genuine hooker, Halatau isnt working markers or controlling the ruck at all) Ryan(c)(too slow and lack of impact for backrow. Belongs in the front row at his age) Idris(2nd rower not centre. Will force him to go...
  72. bulldogs2010

Five Eighth depth for 2012 and beyond..

How we let Sezar go? I'll never know. A player with that much promise and we let him go. For what? A ranga who doesn't know how to pass. KILL ME!!! I hate Kris Keating!!!!! I think the only part of the Warriors game i enjoyed was seeing him go off injured.
  73. bulldogs2010

Keating out for up to 4 weeks

Are some of you feeling alright? The only time we looked dangerous was when Ben Roberts was creating something.
  74. bulldogs2010

Round 19 - Bulldogs v Warriors Match Thread

Poor Kevin Moore. The bloke never should've been sacked. As the players proved, it is THEM who aren't doing the job. Nothing to do with the coach. I cant believe how bad we look without Ennis. He makes such a difference but defence lost this game tonight. Can Eastwood please go to NSW...
  75. bulldogs2010

Stuart looks to be in first line to take the job at Canterbury!!

Ok. I'll pass that on to Todd Greenburg. He'll really give a **** what you think :)
  76. bulldogs2010

Your Side vs Warriors

I personally never wanted him dropped. Kevin Moore probably came on the kennel and saw all of you hating on him so he decided to drop him. Hodkinson is the one who shouldn't be in first grade. Worst halfback I have ever seen. As soon as he gets the ball, he passes. Terrible halfback
  77. bulldogs2010

Is Josh Morris Just Not The Player Everyone Thinks He Is?

Mate the thing you have to remember is the last 2 years, we've been getting rolled and on the back foot so when we do attack, it's off slow play the balls. You cant expect him to create something off a set defence with all the time in the world. Inglis cant even do anything in those...
  78. bulldogs2010

Press Conference

I agree 100% Ennis should be captain. Andrew Ryan isn't playing like a leader, he doesn't talk like a leader. I feel for Kevin Moore. If our players actually gave a ****, he wouldn't be under this pressure.
  79. bulldogs2010

Changes needed for next week.

Kevin Moore isn't the one putting on the jersey. Why doesn't our halfback who we payed half our salary cap for put in 1 decent halfback performance? You can blame Kevin Moore, but in all honesty, every NRL club do the same plays. He isn't the one not catching bombs and not getting repeat sets...
  80. bulldogs2010

Kris Keating - 2011 Discussion Thread

Agreed. You look at all the decent halves of the past + present, they all have speed. Johns, Langer, Thurston, Walsh, Mullen, Cherry-Evans, McCrone, Campese. They all have pace. Sherwin wasn't quick but he was very creative and made up for it that way. Hodkinson is slow and...
  81. bulldogs2010

This Man Should Be Coach In 2012

If you coach Cronulla, your winning averages are bound to go down. The team he had to work with in 07-10 were awful lol
  82. bulldogs2010

Tim Lafai - 2011 Discussion Thread

Lol. Imagine that combination now. SBW and Idris on the same side of the field. JIZZ!
  83. bulldogs2010

Ben Roberts - 2011 Discussion Thread

I'm sick of this, he has had 1 good game business. In 2009, he was bloody consistant. Granted the Broncos game was BRILLIANT but you dont finish the year with what was it, 27 try assists and 11 line break assists and whatever else he had by one good game. he was brilliant. Even in his...
  84. bulldogs2010

Josh Morris - 2011 Discussion Thread

I know you like to jizz over Lafai but give it a rest. It's not Morris' fault our 5/8 is a ball hog who doesnt know how to pass.
  85. bulldogs2010

New South Wales S.O.O. Team Announced

I disagree. I like the look of the forwards. Smaller but much more mobile. Alot of the backrowers can play tight aswell. Creagh could move tight, Watmough played tight when he had that absolute blinder of a game a few years back. Good side. I think Dugan will be ruled out. If Gidley moves to...
  86. bulldogs2010

Kevin Moore under pressure to keep job - Article (Pg 2)

KEVIN Moore is facing the sack as Bulldogs coach - possibly even before the end of the season. The Sunday Telegraph learned after last night's demoralising 38-4 loss to Manly that Moore had lost board-room support and his position was under immediate review. The Bulldogs plummeted to their...
  87. bulldogs2010

Kimmorley, Holdsworth and Patten would be better

Well we'll never know. Truth is Roberts shouldve been our 6 to start the year and we'd be sitting much higher than what we are on the ladder now. I know it makes no excuses for tonight but Roberts is twice the player Keating is. No doubt about it.
  88. bulldogs2010

Round 13 Post-Match Discussion Thread - Bulldogs v Manly

Hahahahahahahah he said cohesion again ! hahahahahahaha
  89. bulldogs2010

Let's start lining up some post match excuses for Kevin

Might be the best and most honest he's ever been. About time. Im glad he also holds himself and his staff accountable. What he dished out tonight was unacceptable with a playing roster like ours.
  90. bulldogs2010

Where do you think this team is going?

Look at the bright side. If we dont make the 8 - Kevin Moore is as good as gorne !!
  91. bulldogs2010

Roberts is injured dude. Ofcourse he'd be selected if fit.
  92. bulldogs2010

Let's start lining up some post match excuses for Kevin

I can imagine what he's going to say now. "manly were too good, we were without our halfback the messiah kris keating went off at half time eastwood didnt play, tolman was missed. that is what he'll say.
  93. bulldogs2010

lol i hope ur taking the p!ss otherwise youre a complete imbecile.
  94. bulldogs2010

mate dont blame them atm. our forwards are getting rolled. WTF was payne thinking on that pass?
  95. bulldogs2010

Greg Eastwood - 2011 Discussion Thread

hard lmao. Who runs with their arms that close together for that to happen? hahahaha
  96. bulldogs2010

Players on Report

I dont care if anyone sledges me for this but Hodkinson's 2nd effort was purely accidental. I play footy and anyone who does knows after you put on a big hit, you go down on em hard just for the icing on the cake. I highly doubt Hodkinson attempted to get his head. He had no malace on his...