Search results

1. Doggiezbrah

Rumour Alamoti

Doing the rounds on social media. I want us to a sign him long-term. This kid will be special.
  2. Doggiezbrah

Paul Alamoti

This kid is something special. I'm so glad CC chose to blood him in this season. He is improving every game and great in defence/attack. Cannot wait to see his full potential.
  3. Doggiezbrah

Social Media Nathan Brown to the Bulldogs

Is it the player or the former coach (he is their pathways manager) Posted on Bulldogs 4 life page and it was mentioned on here.
  4. Doggiezbrah

RFM

I’m so glad he is getting the minutes and staying injury free. Hopefully he earns an extension. Always been a fan
  5. Doggiezbrah

Kyle Flanagan

He sucked in attack and looked predicable as always BUT he was immense in defence. A decent performance he can be proud of and build upon.
  6. Doggiezbrah

News Vunivalu to return to the nrl?

Just imagine, we get rid of Cotric and have two premiership winning wingers from the storm. Vunivalu is good but I feel he would want a decent salary. How did he go in union...
  7. Doggiezbrah

Averillo

The curious case of Averillo, what is his best position? I know he is young and has loads of potential. Where do you play him in 2022?
  8. Doggiezbrah

Hooker for 2018

Ok, with Lichaa and Garvey off contract who steps into the side for next year. I know we have Brown, Garlick and Woolford for 2018. Is that enough? The only decent hooker in the market is Peats and I don't see us chasing him. My choice would be woolford. Who do you want there for next year?
  9. Doggiezbrah

Craig Garvey

How refreshing was seeing our hooker kick. I feel we need to persist with him and keep Lichaa on the bench. He is quick and a solid defender however, his service is poor at times. At one point, Lichaa ran out dummy half and was looking to pass and no one was there. He was fuming. Lichaa is a...
  10. Doggiezbrah

Team for next week

If Bmoz, Klemmer & Jackson makes Origin. Who comes into the side? This is Des' best chance to test our depth. This season seems like a write off. My side: Hopoate Montoya Jmoz Lee Kennar, Phillips (Anyone but Holland) Frawley Mbye Tolman Lichaa Graham Elliot Martin/RFM Eastwood Bench To'omaga...
  11. Doggiezbrah

Tui lolohea

Would you? The kid is languishing in the reserves and the Warriors will release him if he can secure a contract. He can cover multiple positions and is decent goal kicker. (Fullback, centre, wing and 5/8). I would send Eastwood to NZ in exchange for Lolohea.Tigers are chasing him hard.. I would...
  12. Doggiezbrah

Adam Elliot

This kid is promising. I can see why Hasler continues to pick him and gives him the minutes. Reminds me of Andrew Ryan. As long as he doesn't goal kick anymore, I'll be fine with his selection
  13. Doggiezbrah

Fullback

What would you do? Hopoate would be back in a few rounds and Abbey is slowly finding his feet in FG. Would you drop Abbey and go with the safe option in Hopoate or persist with the development of Abbey at fullback? I feel giving Abbey a taste of first grade and sending back to NSW cup would...
  14. Doggiezbrah

The obsession with Reynolds playing hooker

Real talk. I love the guy's commitment and passion to team despite his obvious flaws. However, there is a massive perception out there that Reynolds can play hooker and most fans want him there. Did he play hooker in his junior days? He has been around in the nrl a fair bit and played poorly...
  15. Doggiezbrah

What next?

What did we expect? Everyone knew we were going to get rundown by the sharks tonight. I'm gutted by the loss but we held on for most parts of the game. There have been some glaring issues I have noticed the past few weeks. We are a solid top 8 side but need fix a few things to go up to the next...
  16. Doggiezbrah

Bulldogs Fan gear

Hey guys, Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on cheap Bulldogs 2015 merch at the Canterbury store at Penrith Westfield Plaza. Training tees and singlet- $20 Jackets- from $35 2015 jerseys- from $60 (home, away and alternate and nines were available) Polos were 40% off...
  17. Doggiezbrah

'You'll never be alone': Mum's message to returning Barba

Just days before Ben Barba's anticipated return to league, his mother has opened up about the heart-to-heart discussion she had with her son. Kim Barba flew from Mackay to Sydney the day her son checked out of the northern beaches rehabilitation clinic a fortnight ago, and was greeted by a...
  18. Doggiezbrah

Season so far.

What a season it has been, seeing our boys playing consistent football! Ben barba developing into a star, Josh morris in superb form, our forwards have been dominating, the rise of reynolds, unleashing the world's biggest halfback in big sam, two amazing mid season transfers in INU and Perrett...
  19. Doggiezbrah

Hitler & the Eels

Hey, i made a hitler video about the eels. I was bored! Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXCMdWDMFKA
  20. Doggiezbrah

50% off ALL games at HN! next 48 hrs!

Guys! i found this while online. Go nuts! Prices will go half price upon check out Time for a HOT DEAL gamers! For the next 48 hours, ALL our games are available online for 50% OFF! Purchase online and get it delivered... or pick it up at your nearest store...
  21. Doggiezbrah

world club challenge

Hey guys, i'm just curious. Why does english clubs always have the upper hand against us?
  22. Doggiezbrah

holdsworth or keating

Which one frustrated you the most in their careers as bulldogs? Mine has to be keating, something about that guy irks me.
  23. Doggiezbrah

Players you were gutted that left our beloved club.

What players were you gutted to see leave our wonderful club? I was totally devastated when Nigel vagana left us, to an extent mason. The worse had to be losing Thurston.
  24. Doggiezbrah

Who would you sign for the bulldogs?

AS the 2011 competition nears a close, every one of these NRL footballers is playing for their future. With salary cap restrictions and rosters filling up with new talent, these footballers must find form in the hope of earning a contract in the NRL next season. CRONULLA SHARKS Paul Aiton...
  25. Doggiezbrah

Contact sports out for Jamal

WE HAD to do a double-take when we bumped into Bulldog Jamal Idris doing his best impersonation of Stevie Wonder at Homebush yesterday, wearing a $500 pair of Carrera shades in a darkened indoor room. Upon closer inspection, we discovered Idris recently underwent laser eye surgery to correct...
  26. Doggiezbrah

jailbreaking your iphone

Is it worth it? Having the latest software, is it too late?
  27. Doggiezbrah

Dogs 2009 jersey $69

I would just like to tell you fans. I saw bulldogs jerseys (2009) for only 69 bucks! Bargain! It was at Brands On Sale level 2 at Campbelltown.
  28. Doggiezbrah

Barba looks a cut above as late appearance gives glimpse of potential

Barba looks a cut above as late appearance gives glimpse of potential GLENN JACKSON www.leaguehq.com.au X USED to mark the spot where Ben Barba was trampled, but yesterday was different. X represented his growth as a footballer. After scoring the second of his three tries, Barba crossed his...
  29. Doggiezbrah

Moore's spray turns mutts into the hounds of hell

Moore's spray turns mutts into the hounds of hell www.leaguehq.com.au A SERIES of one-on-one ''sprays'' by Canterbury coach Kevin Moore was the catalyst for the Bulldogs getting their season back on course with a 46-point humiliation of the Sydney Roosters yesterday. Blown away at...
  30. Doggiezbrah

Bulldogs change name back to Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

Bulldogs change name back to Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs * By Dean Ritchie * From: The Daily Telegraph * August 28, 2009 12:00AM New Bulldogs logo and old Bulldogs logo Old versus new... the Bulldogs' current logo (left) and their new retro logo (right). Source: The Daily...
  31. Doggiezbrah

pro evolution soccer vs fifa

has anyone played pes? my god its sucks. Fifa is heaps better. If you have played pes please explain why its better than fifa. At this moment i find that fifa kills every aspect of this game. I hear that pes is better than fifa however trying out both fifa wins hands down. thoughts?
  32. Doggiezbrah

what is this song?

did anyone catch the Sunday footy show today? when the bulldogs round 2 highlights were coming on, a song popped up in background saying fighting for the thrill of it, thrill of it. does anyone know what the song is called? i assume its dance/house?
  33. Doggiezbrah

Pantless skiier suffers exposure

A MAN on a skiing holiday with his son fell out of a chairlift and was stuck, dangling for nearly 15 minutes upside down ¿ with his pants off. The bizarre incident was snapped by fellow skier Marty Odom at Colorado’s ritzy Vail resort, The Smoking Gun reports. The mishap apparently occurred...
  34. Doggiezbrah

Storm sign Wairangi Koopu from New Zealand Warriors

MELBOURNE Storm have added muscle to their forward pack for the 2009 NRL season, signing former New Zealand international Wairangi Koopu. He has a one-year with the Storm after a 164-game stint with the New Zealand Warriors. Koopu, 28, who made his first-grade debut against Melbourne in...
  35. Doggiezbrah

thoughts on season 09 without williams

i been on this forum and see people already saying 2009 is nothing without sbw, and should look to 2010. i for one say bring on 09 without or with sbw. 09 looks promising, good recruits, new coach and great juniors. i would love to see sonny back however I'm just over this fiasco about him now...
  36. Doggiezbrah

anyone know how to get to sfs ( sydney football stadium)?

yes this may sound dumb but i want to go to the game this weekend however im not sure how to get there. is there public transport available? please help =/ well im from the fairfield area.HTH
  37. Doggiezbrah

your team lineup against storm

whats your team you pick against storm?
  38. Doggiezbrah

thoughts about hickey?

i can see this guy has a damaging forward in years to come, reminds me of a young willie mason. i think we should sign him up. great player
  39. Doggiezbrah

top 5 players

the top 5 players tonight were 1.hickey 2.groom 3.dj 4.hughes 5.patten i know people will think im wrong, but i believe these players played well. looks promising.
  40. Doggiezbrah

what the lineup you pick for round 10

whats the lineup you pick including the ones returning from injury?
  41. Doggiezbrah

fred briggs

he played some good footy last year. what happened to him?
  42. Doggiezbrah

leon bott?

does he warrant selection in fg? how is he going in nsw cup? he sure has speed. centre maybe.
  43. Doggiezbrah

how did Lorenzo Ma'afu play?

how did he play for his 1st game in 1st grade?