Search results

1. Doggiezbrah

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

They have some good upcoming props in their ranks: Smith and Henry.
  2. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

To keep at them at 10 nil and for Melbourne to score off a freakish kick by Coates. If we score, we can gain momentum to be competitive
  3. Doggiezbrah

Can’t see how CC can defend Hutchinson. Reserve grade player at best
  4. Doggiezbrah

I blame Turpin for dropping an early ball to place pressure us on our line. Hutchinson is always missing tackles which leads to tries.
  5. Doggiezbrah

My only thinking, he was forced to dye his hair because he was late to training. Strange how he can’t even make side
  6. Doggiezbrah

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Nope, no room for him imo. He won’t get his preferred position of 5/8 over Burton. He won’t start over Preston or Kikau in the 2nd row. However, if fit and focused. He could be worth the gamble in the lock role. We know Gus loves these type of “players who need to prove a point” signings.
  7. Doggiezbrah

News Gould drops cryptic clue over star forward’s future

I don’t even think he will last his contract there. Thought he would start alongside Collins but with the emergence of May and his suspension. He will fight for minutes with May, Whyte & E Butcher. Still would love him at the Dogs though.
  8. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

We have had literally no ball/possession.
  9. Doggiezbrah

Don’t know why he hesitated and didn’t put his body on the line.
  10. Doggiezbrah

Surely we can’t bottle this? Great effort from the boys.
  11. Doggiezbrah

Morrin would be good if he was surrounded by a better group of forwards. He has great footwork and tries his guts despite his size. I always wanted Kautoga to start the season because he was good in the trials and provides size compared to Morrin. Yes, you are right. Blessing in disguise.
  12. Doggiezbrah

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

Webster walked into a decent team and recruited well for his debut season. CNK, Metcalf, Walker, Barnett, Nikoure and Ford. This season, RTS. Johnson had a career season and their forward pack is immense. Even our “rejects” Montoya and DWZ were good last season. Most of the warriors squad would...
  13. Doggiezbrah

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

Thank you for calling it out. We only performed well because of the new coach bounce and were told to play without any structure.
  14. Doggiezbrah

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

Kinda makes sense that Hughes is starting this week. Gus hyped him up all pre season and CC has barely given him playing time. Keen to see how Kautoga goes in his debut. He is a big body and can play prop/edge.
  15. Doggiezbrah

Opinion Should we sign Angus Crichton?

I understand the shoutout but we need props more than a second rower. Would he play over Preston, Kikau or Curran when fit? Not sure if he can handle prop week in week out.
  16. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Morrin to be suspended for 2-3 games. He played well off the bench and was unlucky to not score. That drop ball and tackle was his worst 5 mins ever for us. He could be our Cotter.
  17. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Even the bunker thought it was fine. While the incident is unfortunate, you have to consider the variables: it was reckless and Mitchell’s history in foul play. I hope the referee’s in the game get demoted for weeks for the lack of care and unprofessionalism for player welfare throughout the game.
  18. Doggiezbrah

True or false

It felt like we were on top then Sutton decided to dictate the game to put Souths on top. Very questionable calls were made in the first half but had many chances to get back into the game in the second half.
  19. Doggiezbrah

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

You have to wonder why he isn’t the getting minutes. He was massively hyped in the pre season and looked decent in the trials. I don’t get CC’s forward rotations. Knight and Hughes played 14 mins each…
  20. Doggiezbrah

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

The Titans win gave us a false sense of security imo. We should always look to be improving not being content with mediocrity. Even our NSW cup side would beat them that day. Hutchinson is not the answer, he kills momentum because his agility and speed is nonexistent. I rather try Sexton there...
  21. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

The absolute worst halfback in the comp. He has killed plenty of momentum trying to be the hero.
  22. Doggiezbrah

Thank fk we are up at half time. Hope we come up and slaughter them. We have the momentum.
  23. Doggiezbrah

Less disruption to the side I guess. I agree with you though.
  24. Doggiezbrah

Opinion Blake Taffee

Plus he is a 5/6 coming up in the grade. He would be able to ball play.
  25. Doggiezbrah

Opinion Blake Taffee

I feel it will be Wilson as there is less disruption. Not my number one choice but I can see it happening.
  26. Doggiezbrah

Opinion Blake Taffee

It was against a poor opposition. We cannot we content with yesterday’s performance. We should always look to improve despite winning. JAC should be able next week and I’ll play Tracey at FB.
  27. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

IMO It was very quiet at first. You can tell it was because of our recent form. The crowd got more vocal as the game went on. It was such a vibe!
  28. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Hutch is the perfect 18th man. Covers the halves, centre, to an extent hooker or lock. Finger crossed it’s Hutch.
  29. Doggiezbrah

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

I understand the notion training hard and get rewarded for your efforts. However, that mentality has not worked for CC. He persisted with Perham and there is a possibility he may do the same with Salmon, Hutch and Taaffe.
  30. Doggiezbrah

Critta to FB

Best explanation. Taaffe tries hard but is a NSW cup standard player.
  31. Doggiezbrah

Rumour Kautoga late inclusion?

We need his size against the sharks pack. While I love Morrin’s effort, sadly he lacks the size.
  32. Doggiezbrah

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Kiraz for Turbo sideways?
  33. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Idk if this is true but the Talking League podcast said, Tracey came here to play fb. Seeing Xerri is 18th man. There might be possibility of a late switch with Taaffe. I can’t see it happening so soon as Tracey has had no preseason.
  34. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Yet Kiraz had nothing and immediately started in round 1. Guess CC has certain players penciled in and the likes of Xerri, Tracey are not certainties.
  35. Doggiezbrah

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

I understand the appeal of a ball playing fullback. I can see why CC has tried to find his Edwards/Walsh type of fullback. He tried it players who were former halves (Averillo, Taaffe and Perham). Taaffe’s confidence has been shot since the Sharks trial. He made some errors in attack in the...
  36. Doggiezbrah

News Half chance: Hutchison finally gets first shot at No.7 jersey

Hutch should play a similar role Dylan walker does for the warriors. He has the size to play lock.
  37. Doggiezbrah

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

After today we need changes to be competitive. I understand we barely had the ball and looked gassed because of defence. Taaffe > Tracey (if fit) JAC > Xerri (Injury forced) Hutch > Sexton (His combo with Burton was developing nicely). Curran over Salmon Kitone > Morrin (his size and energy...
  38. Doggiezbrah

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

I hope it was more of a fitness thing. Salmon’s ceiling is bench.
  39. Doggiezbrah

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

It’s sad bro. Same shit from last season. I hope changes are made next week. This team ain’t it.
  40. Doggiezbrah

Taaffe, Salmon, Poasa, Wilson, Hutchinson are all reserve grade standard players. We won’t get anywhere with them starting. However, our high paid players aren’t doing great either.
  41. Doggiezbrah

How ? Xerri isn’t even in the side lol. Maybe for next week.
  42. Doggiezbrah

Opinion Red hot reggies

Was there ever hype?
  43. Doggiezbrah

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

We did the same with King a few seasons back. This gamble might pay off.
  44. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

I wouldn’t even play him as a first resort. After last night, I rather try other options there. I wish Tracey was fit. We are slowly improving but I feel CC rewards players based on effort in training than talent.
  45. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Bro, I think it is being in denial and not being objective about our team. Yes, our defence improved in effort errors but we were still getting steamrolled by the big boys. If we stick with the same team last night. We are in for a long season.
  46. Doggiezbrah

Isn’t he more of a halfback and played FB for Souths filling in? I think he is a depth signing at this rate.
  47. Doggiezbrah

There moments of improvement in effort areas but we are still getting steam rolled in the middle like last year.
  48. Doggiezbrah

He was never making the 17. Always has been a reserve grade player.
  49. Doggiezbrah

I think he makes errors that kills momentum. Two dropped balls and gets dominated in defence. You are right, we don’t know how to use him or he doesn’t get involved much.
  50. Doggiezbrah

Wilson to Fb, your boy Skelton to wing. Sexton for Hutch.
  51. Doggiezbrah

Bro, he didn’t even shine in a stacked team at the rabbits. I think we signed him after that one game lol. I think he is too small for fullback and gets dominated when carrying the ball. It’s like playing JAC there lol.
  52. Doggiezbrah

I can’t already with Taaffe lol. I want to see Burton and Sexton in the second half.
  53. Doggiezbrah

Besides that one break, I have not been impressed. I think Taaffe will be the new Perham. We need to try Tracey back there once fit. Curran has been great since coming on.
  54. Doggiezbrah

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

100% on this bro. We took the punt on making Mahoney & Burton captain.We thought this would elevate and bring them to the next level. Unfortunately it didn’t.
  55. Doggiezbrah

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

The pressure of not being captain on Mahoney and Burton should help them focus on their form. I can see why we made this move. Making Crichton captain before playing a game speaks volumes of his leadership or a risky gamble.
  56. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

We tried it with Jackson, Edwards and F Brown over the past few seasons. Curran would not be leaving a top 4 team to play bench for team that is bottom half of the table.
  57. Doggiezbrah

Opinion Anasta and Ennis: We’re back!

Same as Anasta. We extended him over Thurston for him to go to the Roosters in 2006.
  58. Doggiezbrah

Watch The Bulldogs On Kayo For Cheaper

Yup, and games play b2b. Best quality of life hack.
  59. Doggiezbrah

Official RFM granted immediate release

You are right, it appears he was welcomed back to training after the talk with Gus. However, Ciraldo probably would never pick him and it was mutual agreement to release him. Hope we aren’t paying any freight.
  60. Doggiezbrah

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

I don’t care for TPJ but this is not good look for the NRL. “A player suddenly retires and returns on a lower salary to another club”. It sets a dangerous precedent. At worst, he would have to sit out his contract length.
  61. Doggiezbrah

News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

It’s a matter of playing time. Cowboys have a ton of good young forwards and his minutes/role will diminish year by year. Even if the cowboys chip in like 500k, they can use the extra to top up/extend the likes of Neame and Finefeuiaki.
  62. Doggiezbrah

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

JAC would be off contract by then and this may tempt Terrell to come over. Need to see how Taylan returns after a year off.
  63. Doggiezbrah

Offer Made (May)

Well said, when it’s agenda driven. It’s just trolling at this point.
  64. Doggiezbrah

Offer Made (May)

This is true but their pack is stacked and I’m holding to hope he wants to be a consistent starter. Their pack consists of Collins, JWH, Leniu, Wong, Butcher bros, Stili, Whyte and Crichton. If thy didn’t sign Leniu, I could see him staying.
  65. Doggiezbrah

Opinion Pre Season Training

Thanks for your updates mate.
  66. Doggiezbrah

Opinion Pre Season Training

What do the coloured bibs indicate? Red= Firsts Green= Bench/Reserves?
  67. Doggiezbrah

Predicted Line up from NRL.com

Tracey Kiraz Xerri Crichton JAC Burton Sexton King Mahoney Knight Preston Kikau Curran Mann Salmon Hughes Sutton 18th man: Hutchinson/Taaffe
  68. Doggiezbrah

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

According to that LU thread. It’s a fake article that copied Chammas writing style with pieces of content copied over from other Luai articles.
  69. Doggiezbrah

News Talatau Amone

Do they only have Flanagan and Hunt as options in the halves? They let go Sullivan to the tigers.
  70. Doggiezbrah

SMH Luai

I’m not against Gus and think he is doing his job well in pathways but we need to look at him objectively when it comes to recruiting for the first team.
  71. Doggiezbrah

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

This sounds like the ideal scenario as Warriors have a solid option. You have consider AFB’s options, get similar money for the following. Bottom tier teams: Dragons, Tigers & Bulldogs or a top 4 contender: Sharks.
  72. Doggiezbrah

SMH Luai

Did they play in the forwards for us in 23 season or not? Yes, they aren’t good but the bloke was explicitly stating the depth we lost in the mids.
  73. Doggiezbrah

SMH Luai

Let’s buy the narrative Gus has something up his sleeve. Trust the process lol.
  74. Doggiezbrah

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Not buying the narrative Gus has something up his sleeve. AFB was available and he would have been a good pickup until our juniors were ready. I’m not saying paying whatever it takes but at least make an offer. I would if AFB and his management left a bad impression for us to walk away?
  75. Doggiezbrah

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

Honestly, we need too. We don’t even know if these young pups will make the transition over to FG. AFB is perfect for 3 years.
  76. Doggiezbrah

Do we now have enough $$$ left for a prop or 2 and a halfback for 2025 ?

I agree, Gus has repeatedly said good halfbacks aren't available right now and we would try to breed our own. I can see stop gap solutions like Sexton, Hutchinson or Tracey play until one of our juniors are ready.
  77. Doggiezbrah

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

We picked up a solid first grader and swapped him for a junior with potential. Good business and we have depth in the backline and halves now. Just need a mid now..
  78. Doggiezbrah

Fox Sports Klemmer

If he is available, yes. I rather play Klemmer than Knight up front. Solid starting side but not sure on the bench. King Mahoney Klemmer Kikau Preston Curran Hutchinson Knight Mann Salmon
  79. Doggiezbrah

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Is Mooney available? surely we can tempt him back to Sydney.
  80. Doggiezbrah

I think he just goes against the grain to be controversial. At times, it gets too far and becomes repetitive or unbearable.
  81. Doggiezbrah

Listened to a podcast the other day (Talking League). They mentioned the Sharks have some talented juniors in their ranks (Iro & Dykes) so they are ok with letting him go. It was also mentioned, Tracey may not make the 17 most weeks unless Talakai moves to the forwards.
  82. Doggiezbrah

Bulldogs or Roosters. I love our club but as footballer. The choice is obvious here. Money does not always talk.
  83. Doggiezbrah

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

I think he lost a bet here and had to accept whatever username that was given.
  84. Doggiezbrah

That is good to know! I want a decent fullback, and I am hoping this gamble pays off. As @bradyk said, he would be a great option at centre if all things fail.
  85. Doggiezbrah

I love the Crichton signing, but I think we would play him at FB to justify his salary. We know he is a freak of an athlete and his best position is centre, but he was a solid backup at FB when Edwards was out. It could be similar to the Bmoz experiment.
  86. Doggiezbrah

It's a good signing, but where would you play him? He does provide excellent cover in the backs/halves. We are finally building adequate depth to have a competitive 17. There's a possibility that Xerri might not be ready after being out of the game for so long. Tracey Kiraz Crichton Xerri JAC
  87. Doggiezbrah

News Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he failed a medical

Fair enough that we knocked him back due to a failed medical. I wanted him because the options were very limited in the market and his experience might have been handy. Hoping we are chasing JT and AFB hard.
  88. Doggiezbrah

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

I hope the lure of a starting berth and a potential forward leader is enough to tempt him. JWH and Collins are mostly starting and Leniu not far behind.
  89. Doggiezbrah

"Big Money" Offer, As Rivals Try To Pinch Roosters Hitman.

Hopefully, we can sign May and Wong from the Roosters.
  90. Doggiezbrah

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Even better if that’s the case!
  91. Doggiezbrah

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

True but the fact Rothfield named dropped him during a 360 segment isn’t the best look for RFM. We definitely need to hear RFM’s side from this.
  92. Doggiezbrah

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

You have to consider a few scenarios here. 1. This has gone public to push RFM to severe his contract with us. It’s definitely a ploy I have seen in the EPL (Sancho at Man United). We are trying to push the narrative that we are cut throat club. RFM is made the scrapegoat for the training...
  93. Doggiezbrah

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

500k per season for 2 years I think.
  94. Doggiezbrah

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

I think it’s our justification for depth/bench quality signings. Wishful thinking they will come good.
  95. Doggiezbrah

Rumour AFB & JT

This makes sense as they have a stack of forwards and JT minutes/role has changed over the past few years. With the emergence of Cotter & Neame they will be ok. We could even tempt them and offer to take 50% of his salary.
  96. Doggiezbrah

It is a depth signing for Mahoney only. Turpin will be playing NSW Cup. If Mahoney goes down, who can play hooker? Mann, Hutchinson and Topine.
  97. Doggiezbrah

Props: King Knight Faamausili Morrin Edward Tanner Sutton Patolo SST (rumoured)? what a shitshow lol.
  98. Doggiezbrah

He was Mr fix it for them. Similar to Mitch Aubusson’s role
  99. Doggiezbrah

Who is IBS dog lol? I don't get the reference