Search results

1. silva

Reynolds to halfback

He sparked us and without that I’m not sure if we win. He just competes on everything and deadset loves this club. He also showed plenty at first receiver knowing when to shift and throw the short ball. He takes the line on and has a quality short kicking game. No brainer he should partner...
  2. silva

Dogs to knock off the eels next week

Saw good signs with our defence and commitment against Penrith. If we don’t beat Parra wel take them right to the wire. The belief is there..9 bucks is a steal
  3. silva

Rate the NRL coaches

1. Bellamy 2. Bennett 3. Hasler 4. Siebold 5. Robinson 6. Paul Green 7. Ricky Stuart 8. Paul Mcgregor 9. Ivan Cleary 10. Michael Maguire 11. Stephen Kearney 12. Brad Arthur 13. Nathan Brown 14. John Morris 15. Dean Pay 16. Brennan When doing this I realised there isnt much quality out there...
  4. silva

Woodsy

I called him Woodsy for the first time tonight. He earnt that respect. Good game Woodsy.
  5. silva

How does Steve Folkes rate as a backrower

I cant think of too many better backrowers in my time. Discuss
  6. silva

If you had to choose

The Dogs have been linked with a lot of quality players lately but if push came to shove and you could only have one, who would it be? I choose Foran.
  7. silva

We playing on Sunday

Just on ch 9 we play penrith next Sunday. Our chances just shortened with Brett Morris playing fullback.
  8. silva

Are we still sacking Des?

How bout it
  9. silva

Positives

- Mbyes short kicking game much improved. Got us a few repeat sets. Needs to take control of the team.- Defence was solid for most of the game.-We have players to come back: Eastwood, Lichaa, Morris.- We'll beat parra next time we play them.
  10. silva

Trent Robinson's an overrated hack

3 million over the cap and they are buckling 2 years straight. Lucky to get the title in 2013 as they were down by 2 tries with 20 to go. SBW saved them in that game.
  11. silva

Bullogs Dally M Thread 2015

Post who you thought was the best in each position this season for the Bulldogs, Fullback: Brett Morris Wing: Curtis Rona Centre: Josh Morris Half: Moses Mbye Hooker: Damian Cook Prop: Sam Kasiano Second rower: Frank Pritchard Dally M: Brett Morris
  12. silva

Our halves lacked control

Surprised nobody has pointed this out but our halves didn't take control of the game yesterday. Late in the first half we were on top and invited the Titans back into the contest by kicking it straight to their back 3 on the full when we should have been looking for touch to give our big boys a...
  13. silva

Wild scenes from disgruntled Perth Glory fans in wake of salary cap breach as Sydney

How come this wasnt all over the news. Way worse then a few water bottles. What a ****ing joke. http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/soccer-match-report/wild-scenes-from-disgruntled-perth-glory-fans-in-wake-of-salary-cap-breach-as-sydney-fc-thrash-home-side-20150410-1mitwm.html
  14. silva

Josh Jackson - Most improved player in the NRL

The improvement in his game this year is out of sight. He, along with Graham and Eastwood lead our forward pack. I think he should be a future captain of this club if he can keep his head down and should play for Australia in the next few years. I hope his a dog for life.
  15. silva

Reynolds is an overrated hack

Overrated and embarrassing
  16. silva

Mitch brown

Most underrated player in nrl..
  17. silva

Why can't we discuss Israel/Palestine?

Thought this was a free country
  18. silva

Lafai on the right

He proved last night he is more then capable of being just as dangerous on the right as the left. He just needed a little time there and some decent ball. Kudos for des for sticking with him there. Gud Gould said he couldn't play on the right and people treat it as gospel...
  19. silva

Darius Boyd near untouchable on the left wing for Queensland

LIFE doesn't get much easier than playing outside Greg Inglis on Queensland's left wing. With barely a hand being laid on him, Boyd has strolled to second on the all-time Origin try-scoring list thanks largely to Inglis's tremendous presence on his inside shoulder. Demonstrating NSW's woes...
  20. silva

Benny Elias says Robbie Farah has toppled Cameron Smith as the best hooker

Benny Elias, no stranger to being showered with XXXX beer cans, has officially ignited the 2013 Origin series by suggesting Cameron Smith has lost his crown as the world's best hooker. In arguably the greatest Origin sledge since Walker's On, Elias says NSW rake Robbie Farah has assumed the...
  21. silva

Manly remind me of 90's Dogs

Watching manly bash this souths forward pack reminds me of the dogs in the mid 90s. Theyre rushing up in defence and they all back each other up. Its great to watch but it used to be the dogs that had that style..its gone now. Many are the toughest team in the comp and I love watching them...
  22. silva

Greatest club team you ever saw?

Id have to put Canberra's 94' team at number 1. They were a complete footy team from 1 through to 13. They had 4 players who made the top 100 of the century. They also had Stuart, and the rest of their players were all rep players in their own right.I remember they were deadset unbeatable at...