Search results

1. silva

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

lol they got lucky he’s a kiwi wanting to go home. Find something to bag the club about
  2. silva

They’ve done so good to stay on top for this long. Kinda feel Sorry for em tbh it’s not fair they can’t keep the team they developed
  3. silva

Fuck interesting to see if the panthers can stay on top next year they’ve been torn apart
  4. silva

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

I can see us winning by a large margin if we are relentless with our attack. A crafty halfback would be a massive point of difference and Hutchison just doesn’t have the skill or talent. He’s done a job for us in steadying our attack but now it’s time to be aggressive and make a positive change...
  5. silva

I was supportive of keeping him there up until now. The time is right for a change and the team is starting to build a lot of confidence. Both Taafe and sexton would add another dimension to our attack behind a pack that is building nicely.
  6. silva

Surely the boys fire up for this after they flogged us last year twice..time for revenge
  7. silva

He might go with sexton at 7 king to prop Patolo to bench Hayward out Taafe 14
  8. silva

Late changes definitely good to see king back
  9. silva

Opinion Nathan brown

Yeh agree with others our forwards have improved a lot and are ripping in. Keen to see some more flegg forwards from last year come through
  10. silva

Ciraldo may name Hutchison but not play him.
  11. silva

Team against the knights

Just need to keep Tracey at 1,, Xerri in the centres. Keep Liam knight out of first grade. Playing Taafe in at 7 would be a bonus. Go out there and get the win it’s a must win game
  12. silva

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

Connor Tracey could be a revelation at fullback I hope he stays there
  13. silva

We just don’t have the team

You really have no clue about football if you don’t think we have the players. They are a team that has just been put together and need time to gel. We have more then enough talent to beat anyone and have proven that
  14. silva

Opinion Patolo

He has potential and maybe just needs more time in fg to find his feet.
  15. silva

Cameron Ciraldo

No it’s the shittest culture. You build a culture first then talent wants to be a part of it. Thankfully short minded people like yourself aren’t running this club
  16. silva

Cameron Ciraldo

People need to understand he is trying to ingrain a culture and not just pick the most talented players
  17. silva

Cameron Ciraldo

He’s not being loyal he’s picking the best 17 he can pick. Hutchison has had value for us in these early rounds but he might make a change soon imo
  18. silva

Cameron Ciraldo

I wouldn’t want anyone else to coach this footy team. He has a passion for the club and knows how to get the best out of his players. Gus made the right call in appointing Ciro
  19. silva

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

He could be our halfback tbh
  20. silva

We don’t even need a prop now. We have great juniors coming through. But your post is spot on besides that
  21. silva

Look at the big picture . We are a much better side and I believe we will play finals this year. We are unbeaten at home and we should get another win next week.
  22. silva

We should make the 8 if we don’t get hammered with injuries. We are one of the best 8 sides for sure
  23. silva

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Taafe to 7 and Tracey to 1 could work
  24. silva

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Taafe is good in opp 20 with his ball playing but Tracey has him covered in defence. Tough call but I’d go with Tracey
  25. silva

The better side lost tonight
  26. silva

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Now that’s a fucken try boys
  27. silva

How is that the only positive? Fuck there are some dumbcunts on here
  28. silva

You can see why Ciraldo went with Taafe at fullback he is like another playmaker in attack but would be interesting to see Crighton there. Tracey safe as houses though
  29. silva

We honesty just need a halfback
  30. silva

Ciraldo got creative alright wasn’t seeing that coming
  31. silva

Demetriou's 27 second presser

Poor **** tbh shows what a shit club souths is just hanging him out to dry. He hasn’t been a good coach but no doubt the souths players should take some responsibility and where’s the club management ..no leadership at all
  32. silva

Is it just me or are the dogs specials tonight
  33. silva

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

How good would it be if roosters get beat here
  34. silva

Jackson Topine appreciation thread

Little support for fringe first graders yet everyone’s worried about lattrells mental state with his 1 mill plus salary
  35. silva

News Dogs hit with brutal front row omission as two other stars in doubt — Rd 6 Early Mail

Not too concerned we will still be in the game
  36. silva

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Gus has made it clear he’s looking for front rowers and probably a halfback . We won’t be making any big name signings in any other position I don’t think
  37. silva

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

A dynasty awaits
  38. silva

Definitely an opportunity. I’m not sure if more dogs players will pull out and don’t like betting this far out from the game but atm the line looks like the go. Dogs were paying 5 bucks to beat the roosters
  39. silva

How the fuck are we paying 7 bucks to win
  40. silva

Your early Origin teams 2024

Edwards Addo carr Trbjoevic Crighton Too Luaia Cleary Paulo Koriseau Haas Olakuatu Martin Yeo
  41. silva

Nick Meaney

He wasn’t shit with us. He debuted in a shocking team and still managed to get recruited by the storm. He’s done very well
  42. silva

Nick Meaney

Well done Meaney glad he has found a home there
  43. silva

News More points in the 2024 Bulldogs, but consistency is key

Need to back up the performance and go hard at Melbourne this week. We can beat them
  44. silva

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

He’s a grub fuck him anyway
  45. silva

Opinion Injury replacements

Damaging ball runner he’d be lethal on an edge
  46. silva

Skelton looks like a backrower to me. Too slow for the wing
  47. silva

News Bulldog Photos “Pumped up Moments round 5”

Can’t watch this game over again. But although the roosters were down to 12 and then 11 for the final 7 minutes, we had two hias and many other busted players who got injured. Just happy we got the two points
  48. silva

Who is actually unavailable for next week?
  49. silva

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

It’s a clear send off direct contact to the head with force and knocked him out
  50. silva

Opinion Was Taaffe targeted?

We made young look shit last night. Kikau ran past him easily ..Taafe ran him down easily and tackled him out l. He was frustrated
  51. silva

Opinion Our forwards

Josh Curran is crucial to our pack he is all heart and bill Kikau is just an unbelievable player we are lucky to have
  52. silva

Opinion Our forwards

How good is Sam Hughes. He will play origin in the next few years. Kitonga is very talented also and should stay in first grade.
  53. silva

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

Xerri should stay on the right edge. Once Preston comes back we can be lethal on both sides of the ruck. Our halves just need to feed them properly and not continue to go down the same side
  54. silva

Burton is a half

He’s a very good 6 that’s been playing with some ordinary players the last few years
  55. silva

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

How good these dragons getting pumped
  56. silva

Opinion WTF … luxury signing Kikau ??

He almost single handledly won us the game I love the ****
  57. silva

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Fuck that faggot **** there’s plenty more floggings we will hand them in the next few years mark my words
  58. silva

No need for the defeatist attitude yeh who gives a fuck we lost our fullback to foul play and had to reshuffle so how’s that different . Had Taafe stayed on the field we win by 40. Roosters are a bunch of grubs and they can get fucked
  59. silva

I’ll give you boys some insight..remember the 2020 grand final. Storm were up 24 nil or something and Penrith come back to within a try . Similar to this game. Storm were the better team but when they got up by so many they didn’t know what to do with so much at stake. That’s how the boys felt...
  60. silva

Ciros selections have been spot on tbh he’s the right man for the job I’ll back him all day
  61. silva

We got to 20 nil playing 13 on 13
  62. silva

Good thread. Burton is our 6 that’s for certain. Trust the coach and the process
  63. silva

A wins a win

I’m not concerned. It’s a strange situation to be in. No way we win that game last year….im proud of the boys and the work Gus and Ciro are doing. We’ve gone through shit for 6 years but we are back now
  64. silva

The dogs just need to win some games..that was the theme of the week. Well they fucken done that..they came out and won it in the first half. Roosters have the best team on paper in the comp. I can’t believe we won tbh before the game I’d hoped we’d win and we’d be competitive. A few days will...
  65. silva

Rugby leagues a funny game with momentum. I’m shitty about the for and against we had a chance to put the cleaners through them. But at least we got the win and hi the boys can learn from it. You need to put your foot on the throat and never ever get complacent
  66. silva

Who gives a fuck boys we won. If I told you we’d win by 4 at the start of the game you’d be happy
  67. silva

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Bill Kikau best edge backrower on the planet
  68. silva

News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

Good kick chase, line speed , hit and stick , kick to the corners and we got this
  69. silva

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

He should go to centre and kiraz to wing. I called it earlier in the week
  70. silva

Official 2004 Premiership Team / 20 Year Reunion

That 04 team should have won the grand final by 40 to be fair
  71. silva

News 'I wouldn't have come here': Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo forced to respond to uncomfortable Gould rumour

Kent’s a fuckwit. Every club would have internal rumblings about team selections …he’s used it as an angle to play the Gould card.
  72. silva

News Las Vegas 2025 - Yeah baby !!!

You definitely exhibit it
  73. silva

News Las Vegas 2025 - Yeah baby !!!

Fuck Vegas and the shit show I’d rather watch my footy on the hill at belmore
  74. silva

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

You’d think he would bring Xerri in this week and push Kiraz to the wing. Their outside backs are big boys
  75. silva

News Why it’s time for Cameron Ciraldo to pull trigger on big Bulldogs’ change

Roosters are poorly coached and don’t travel well. Wel be every chance to win this game and should get the run of the green playing at home. As supporters we should make the effort of getting to the game and influencing the refs as they clearly are ripe for that
  76. silva

Is it physically impossible for Tszyu to beat fundora?

Tszyus as tough as they come. He has nothing to be ashamed about and will come back bigger and better. He definitely would have knocked him out had he not been cut like that
  77. silva

BUZZ tweet

Fuck this flog ****
  78. silva

Boxing The Boxing Thread

Tough as anything …what a warrior. He was flogging him before the cut
  79. silva

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

Making changes won’t help..spine needs time to gel. Our attack looks a lot more dangerous than last year and we get good momentum. I think in time we will convert more opportunities and grow in confidence
  80. silva

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

FMD we are getting criticised for booing…
  81. silva

Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

I watched the game back fuck he was good yesterday with his balk running and defence. I want him in the 17 if available
  82. silva

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

I reckon put salmon at right backrower and Curran to lock. Kautoga to debut off the bench
  83. silva

Dissallowed Kiks Try

That’s exactly what happened but the rule is flawed and taken advantage of
  84. silva

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

Should have gone with Burton to centre and Mann to 6
  85. silva

What’s the difference with this and making accidental contact with the head making a tackle..it’s always a penalty whether you argue accident or not. Just because it was his hip and not his shoulder…the duty of care is with the defender and latrell was fucken careless and reckless. JAC was a...
  86. silva

Round 4 Press Conference

What changes? We’ve improved a shit load since last year what more do you want
  87. silva

Dissallowed Kiks Try

The defender literally tackled the lead runner . Defences are preparing for this and milking hard.
  88. silva

He won’t get a punishment they’ll say it was an accident
  89. silva

He definitely done it on purpose. Last week he steps on Tedesco accidentally…convenient. And his fat **** brother raised his shoulder and knocked out Preston
  90. silva

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

52-0 Dogs. Crowd - 38412
  91. silva

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

So fucken pumped for this game hope the dogs can get it done
  92. silva

The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

Hutchison has been good at organising our attack there’s no reason to drop him at all he’s doing his job.
  93. silva

Kiks in doubt for Friday

If he is out then Curran isn’t a bad bloke to come in on the edge. It’s time we blooded some of the talented props in nsw cup also with bench spot. Knight and faamasuli are both very shit
  94. silva

Opinion Blake Taffee

Disagree on Wilson he does nothing wrong and finishes tries with ease. Xerri will have to fight for a centre spot maybe hel get a chance if critta goes to Fb but kiraz was just about our best player
  95. silva

Opinion Blake Taffee

Tracey or Crighton need to go to fullback