Search results

1. J

What would you do???

I have a friend whose boyfriend goes out of his way doing "nice things" for another girl..they now chat on facebook and msn...is he just being nice and nothing more..or is he slowly trying to win over this new girl... Her bf and this new girl have a lot more things in common.. Should my...
  2. J

Happy Birthday Moe

happy birthday moe..hope you hava a great day!!! <3
  3. J

Chipped Teeth

bonjela would help numb the pain using sensodyne or toothpaste specifically for sensitive teeth on a regular basis could also help i chipped my tooth 3 months ago and my dentist couldn't file it down since it would make it uneven with my other front tooth...if it's only a small chip then...
  4. J

Christmas "Wish List" Thread

my materialistic wants this year for christmas are: - a new LCD or LED TV - a new ipod - a new cover for my iphone - new shoes - a diva gift voucher - new clothes that is all :D
  5. J

The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

pic taken at one of the shops that just opened up in our centre... this one made me LOL so i had to take a pic and post it on the kennel :p
  6. J

The Kennel BBQ 09 Photos

sorry mine are late...but someone broke my laptop :mad: more would be posted on fb once my laptop is working again
  7. J

The 'Thankyou Moe' Thread

thanks moe and whoever else organised the bbq...great day :)
  8. J

Australian Idol Grand Final

guy sebastian isn't filipino...he is part asian though australian idol winners should not equal/mean that the winner must be someone who is a "true blood australian".....just as long as they are australian citizens...
  9. J

Kennel BBQ - Part 2.....

great...i'll ask oz to go get a sara lee chocolate cake tray then...that goes well with ice cream :D
  10. J

Kennel BBQ - Part 2.....

tina - are you still bringing dessert???
  11. J

Movember Photo Diary: 2009

oz - day 19
  12. J

Kennel BBQ - Part 2.....

btw..what time is it on again??? :o
  13. J

Kennel BBQ - Part 2.....

you're looking great moe...good work on the weight loss... but seriously..i didn't see any problem with your weight before :love: should i bring a kfc bucket of chicken as well just in case we can't start the bbq??? maybe like an entree
  14. J

Kennel BBQ - Part 2.....

i too can bring desserts...krispy kreme donuts perhaps????
  15. J

Your Work Xmas Party

FIRST ONE: What are you doing and what theme is it? Retailer Christmas Party - fantastic night of fiesta fun including live mariachi and salsa music, fabulous Mexican food and margaritas and of course el-bowling :) Theme: Mexican Where are you having it? at the Shopping Centre When is...
  16. J

NEED HELP QUICK!!! please!

eye make-up remover perhaps :confused: what type of fabric???
  17. J

Survey time!!

:love:anything for you jorgie
  18. J

What do you rate her???

me too :( she was sooo tall and her legs just went on and on and on eve torres
  19. J

Holy F*ck [GRAPHIC]: Woman attacked by chimp reveals face

poor woman :( but i like her attitude towards the whole situation- ( "I'm the same person I've always been," she said. "I just look different.")
  20. J

What do you rate her???

that's better :p i would still give her a 10 though she is a wrestler...i'm not even a fan of wrestling (WWE) but after meeting her yesterday i might just start watching :D
  21. J

What do you rate her???

wooh that is strict...
  22. J

What do you rate her???

another pic...
  23. J

What do you rate her???

she is WWE Diva - EVE... i had the priviledge of meeting her yesterday and i think i'm in :love: (and yes..i am a girl) how does she rate on your hottie-meter????
  24. J

The collective power of positive thinking ...

good luck ck...do you know top dawg (from the kennel)???...i think he still manages jb-hifi in parra (or something along those lines)...connections always come in handy :)
  25. J

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

finally someone talking sense?
  26. J

Movember Mega Thread

:blush: will do as soon as i get home :) excuse my bubble bath pics though :o
  27. J

Movember Mega Thread

:( i'm not a facebook friend
  28. J

The Kennel Melbourne Cup sweepstake

if there is room for me then Just An Option
  29. J

Kennel Movie Characters

gay cowboy???
  30. J

Sexpo

i already have one so :p :(
  31. J

Male Models

most models used in ads/magazines are photoshopped anyway so i don't really mind...most do not look remotely like that..
  32. J

K E's & MP4 - Eedz' Movember Group.

i will donate to your worthy cause - just as long as the mo's are worthy of my donation :p
  33. J

Kennel Movie Characters

oh my bad :o i thought you were implying i was rosemary (the character played by gwyneth paltrow...who weighed 300lb in that movie...i know i'm fat but i'm not THAT fat)
  34. J

Kennel Movie Characters

are you suggesting that i'm rosemary???? if so then........ F**K YOU!!!!! :angry:
  35. J

Languages you can speak

english and tagalog...i can also speak basic japanese
  36. J

Do you look your age???

:D thanks moe i think you would fall down from shock if you knew my real age
  37. J

Do you look your age???

moe how old do i look??? :blush:
  38. J

bulldogs website

omg...is my internet diseased then???
  39. J

bulldogs website

shut up you :mad: :p
  40. J

bulldogs website

just tried it then and got exactly the same as you..
  41. J

The 'Attn Superthread"

so you can be phone buddies perhaps???
  42. J

Do you look your age???

we're in the same boat :) except for the wrinkles bit...don't have those...got to thank these asian genes :) but yes..i feel really old around the kennelers...maybe that's why i hardly go to games...i feel so intimidated :o and old :(
  43. J

hair removal

it's ok :) i thought maybe you thought that i use hair removal on him cause i don't like hairy men or something along those lines.... he makes me use it on his back...i think i'm the one who is under the thumb...lol....i mean who enjoys removing back hair....i keep telling him to just leave...
  44. J

hair removal

wait...i'm confused...how does that make him totally pistol whipped and royally under the thumb??? he's the one that asks me to do it....
  45. J

hair removal

i use nad's for men hands free hair removal cream for the body on oz... just do a patch test first to make sure you do not react to the product....i think all forms of hair removal can leave irritations or rashes...really depends on the person... good luck :)
  46. J

Do you look your age???

we haven't technically met :) usually oz just points out people to me at games...i'm never introduced..lol
  47. J

Do you look your age???

people are usually shocked when i tell them my real age :D hmmm...if you are who i think you are..you look 16 to me in real life :)
  48. J

Pu$$y-Whipped Kennelers

you have to have a sense of humour when you're dating oz :p i usually don't take it personal rami...unless of course it's that time of the month then IT'S ON!!!! :p will do :)
  49. J

Do you look your age???

lucky you...i used to envy my best friend cause of this very reason...i'd be paying full price and she gets away with child prices...you get to save alot of $$$ :) does it bother you though that people think you are older than you really are???
  50. J

weight watchers

lol probably...i wish it had a ripple effect on me though...lol i mean i suffer too...there are times i have contemplated throwing out his phone...the amount of beeping (cause of text messages) from oz's phone is enough to drive anyone crazy... btw..i haven't seen you in person for awhile...
  51. J

weight watchers

no wonder oz looks a bit skinnier these days... :D
  52. J

Do you look your age???

the thread title says it all...YES or NO someone told me today that i looked like i was 20 years old...i was like WTF-no freaking way..i told them they were bs artists...i know i sound like i'm 5 years old when i talk but there is no way i look 20... you may ask why i'm asking this...
  53. J

Pu$$y-Whipped Kennelers

hehehe..you crack me up..and btw, i pissed myself laughing with that youtube vid you put up -lebs stuck in a lift... lol...i actually had my original kennel account before i met oz so :p
  54. J

Pu$$y-Whipped Kennelers

he does it for the laughs...and who am i to ruin his fun..lol is this the reason people don't say hi to me when i do go to games??? cause they think i'm a ball-breaker???
  55. J

Pu$$y-Whipped Kennelers

someone finally gets it.... i mean i don't know why he even does it...i guess the same reason he likes to pretend he is impotent
  56. J

Pu$$y-Whipped Kennelers

or maybe someone who doesn't have male friends to hang out with
  57. J

Pu$$y-Whipped Kennelers

have it ever crossed your mind that maybe oz is making it ALL up for the laughs??? but i guess it's always easier to judge people from what they read in the kennel... do i have oz ***** whipped???? well answer me this - is there ever a time that oz doesn't go to a doggies game regularly...
  58. J

Pu$$y-Whipped Kennelers

and where's the poll btw???
  59. J

Pu$$y-Whipped Kennelers

lol @ rami...someone must be bored :p fyi-do not believe everything you read on the internet..
  60. J

Movember Mega Thread

yay!!! so you'll do it???
  61. J

Does anyone write anymore?

i still write love letters.... but i have no one to give it to :(
  62. J

Movember Mega Thread

sparrow as in captain jack sparrow (a.k.a johnny depp in pirates of the caribbean)...can you dress up as a pirate as well???
  63. J

Suspicious death at Liverpool carpark

and how do you know this??? ya khara
  64. J

Movember Mega Thread

ffs..stop making it look like that you're whipped :angry: have i ever stopped you from doing anything??? anyhoos...back on topic..i'll make a special donation of $50 to whoever can do the sparrow...
  65. J

Happy Birthday top_dawg

happy birthday...hope the mrs spoiled you rotten :)
  66. J

Stan's our Man...

this is when he was doing the "secret handshake" with scott :love:
  67. J

Stan's our Man...

:love: thought i'd share some of the pics from saturday...
  68. J

Happy birthday dogcat

happy birthday dogkat :) hope you have a great birthday
  69. J

The Kennel Photo Discussion Thread

i wish it was oz :p
  70. J

i think i'm in :love:
  71. J

for jorgie :) he was super funny (and sweet)...you missed out :(
  72. J

Australian Idol Top 8...

our security guards would have enjoyed the show you gave on the kiddy ride :p see if you can stay over at fairfield again and get your friend to drop you off at blacktown... how often do you get the chance to come face to face with STAN!!!!
  73. J

you're just being modest hani...you know you look good...ffs you get mistaken for colin farrell...so of course people would think you are hot we would have used you as a model for our catalogue shoot (like i mentioned at touch footy one time) but the shoot fell through :(
  74. J

Australian Idol Top 8...

awww :( i'll just have to keep stan for myself then..hehehe don't worry - i'll take some pics for you :) btw, i saw your pics at blacktown...lol...how the hell did you end up here???
  75. J

Taylor Swift Fearless Tour

taylor swift's songs are all about heart-break and other crappy things that happen in your life so i don't think she is for the tweens... you might be getting her mixed up with miley cyrus :)
  76. J

Australian Idol Top 8...

come and we can have "alone time" with him ;)
  77. J

Australian Idol Top 8...

will be at Westpoint Blacktown: Saturday 10th October (i.e tomorrow) 11 am come and meet your fave idol..and say hello to me as well :p and remember to sms STAN to 19 10 10
  78. J

Taylor Swift Fearless Tour

anyone going??? concert is at acer arena on saturday 6th feb i :love: taylor swift
  79. J

Best iPhone Apps?

fish frenzy - addictive game kittycamera - hello kitty application you can use to decorate your pics fantasy lens - another application to decorate your pics with puri lite - makes your photos look like stickers arcade hoops - addictive game as well skinny cam - for the lulz mover/...
  80. J

very pretty alex :) my comment also applies to hani and mr c
  81. J

Unattractive Male Features?

i can't help it if i'm a *** hag :p
  82. J

Chiko Rolls could be goneskies! :(

you can buy chiko rolls in a pack of four from supermarkets...then you can have chiko rolls on hand whenever you feel the urge :) p.s. i've never tried a chiko roll either...it looks like a giant spring roll
  83. J

Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel...

mariah carey...so i doubt you'd be listening to it hani :p
  84. J

Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel...

listened to the album yet??? if so, what's your fave song??? i'm in :love: with Inseparable, Angels Cry and H.A.T.E.U.
  85. J

Dear Mikey...

hehehe...yeah i know :p but i want too
  86. J

Dear Mikey...

i prefer watermelon
  87. J

Dear Mikey...

but i wanted to start a thread on it :( the kennel folks need to know about my private life you see
  88. J

Dear Mikey...

i was silly and deleted you as a friend on bookface...forgive me :( if i add you will you accept my friendship??? gen
  89. J

Happy Birthday Kim Possible

happy birthday :) hope you're having a great time down under
  90. J

happy birthday gen!

thank you for the birthday greetings everyone :) sorry jorgie :( i was going to delete my fb account but ended up deleting everyone else that wasn't in my immediate family instead :(
  91. J

Bankstown City v Wentworthville Prelim Final

i was at the game... very windy at leichardt there is a concern for next sunday that Holdsworth is ineligible to play in the GF with the amount of games he has played in FG
  92. J

Players cars

hmmm...he must have downgraded cause back in '07 he was driving a mercedes when he dropped sonny off
  93. J

Mikey P ........

OMG mikey...you sound nothing like him over the phone...
  94. J

RSVP.com.au

has anyone on here joined??? what are your thoughts??? a work friend of mine who is 27 and absolutely gorgeous joined and met her "future husband"....so maybe it does work :confused:
  95. J

Hyundai...

NO...and you suck
  96. J

What's Your Favourite Colour?

does ozman = grey???
  97. J

Turning the bed down?

if it's a serious question...turning your bed down means having the maid/hotel staff remove the top cover/comforter off your bed..a service they usually do in classier hotels...
  98. J

what phone..

i have an iphone..that is all