Search results

1. H

News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

Police are investigating a vicious brawl in which NRL superstar Josh Addo-Carr was knocked out in an indigenous rugby league tournament on the Central Coast on Saturday. An all-in brawl erupted in the match between Addo-Carr's team, Sydney All Blacks, and Walgett after the Kangaroos star was...
  2. H

Official Flanno senior is Dragons new head coach

Flanagan’s exile over as he joins Dragons https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2023-st-george-illawarra-dragons-to-appoint-shane-flangan-as-head-coach/news-story/82ce4fa5acd21a86435ba02d2906b63f
  3. H

NBA card collectors

Hey Kennelers. Just seeing if there are any Nba card collectors here. Do you collect old cards, new cards or a mixture of both.
  4. H

News NRL star Michael Jennings suspended after positive drug test

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-star-michael-jennings-suspended-after-positive-drug-test/news-story/b4cac6aa810537925aaa76c5909c8bc5
  5. H

RUMOUR - Rhyse Martin to Super League effective immediately

Apparently this rumour has been posted on BDP. I don’t know if anyone else has more info on this. Also who would we replace him with?
  6. H

What's with Klemmers' goose step

Whats with this new thing klemmer has been doing mostly this season when he hit up the ball, he does like this goose step with slows his momentum down and then causes him to have to rely on his leg power to make a few extra metres once tackled. I don't understand why he has this little flaw in...
  7. H

He could be our fullback for the next 10 years

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/he-fullback-10-years/ HE may not be a household name just yet but the Bulldogs reckon you’ll be hearing plenty about Brad Abbey over the next couple of years. Still only 18, Abbey is a sensational prospect and has been earmarked for the fullback position that has...
  8. H

Lamb annoints Loko Dogs' No.1 in NRL

Lamb annoints Loko Dogs' No.1 in NRL Luckless back Jacob Loko is the man who can solve Canterbury's fullback conundrum according to Terry Lamb, with the Bulldogs great comparing him to a young Sonny Bill Williams. The former Parramatta Eel has begun training with this year's NRL grand...
  9. H

Second game at Belmore next season.

Hey Guys, Not sure if its been posted yet on here. I was at the Football Club members forum last night and Raelene Castle mentioned there was potentially a second game to be played on a Monday night at BSG as Fox Sports is aiming to play all Monday night games at local stadiums in order to give...
  10. H

Big Names On Show at Back To Belmore

A host of big name Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will have their first hit out of 2012 on Sunday as the Club hosts the Sydney Roosters on Back To Belmore day at Belmore Sports Ground. The Bulldogs have named two sides for the main game, which represents the first time an NRL strength team has...
  11. H

Bulldogs Sides Confirmed for Dragons Trial Games

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will field an exciting array of up and coming talent in Saturday’s opening trial match against the St. George-Illawarra Dragons at WIN Stadium, Wollongong. Coach Des Hasler has named NRL experience in forwards Jake Foster, Marty Taupau, Tim Browne and at...
  12. H

Questions for Hasler/dymock/greenburg

Hey guys. I'm lucky to have lunch with the above men tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone has some (decent) questions you would like me to ask them.
  13. H

Pre Season Training

Hey guys, when's Pre season training beginning and will members be able to attend the training sessions?
  14. H

Active Bulldogs Captains

Hey guys. I recently purchased a dogs jersey signed by captains S Mortimer, A Ryan, K Ryan, T Lamb. Could anyone tell me which other players captained us that are still alive so I can try track some down to get the rest of the jersey signed. Thanks
  15. H

Idris joins NSW Origin squad as 19th man

Just heard it on channel 10 news, saying that he's been rushed back into the squad. Good news for jamal. Hope he gets to start.