Search results

1. Lov_Dog

Watch eNrRrelLle website subscription

Hi folks, Anyone have a subscription for the international viewing ? Eager to try. Minimally, does it permit access to 360 program M, T, W nights and other shows? Thanks!
  2. Lov_Dog

Telstra TV :: anyone got it ?

https://www.telstra.com.au/broadband/plans-bundles#24-months Thinking of subscribing for my parents, but know very little about options in Australia. Any help/advice would be most welcomed. ~c.
  3. Lov_Dog

Bulldogs could jump to TWELFTH this round

The fat end of the table is quite pathetic, apart from Newcastle late season resurgence. Bulldogs are moving up the table with a bullet despite notching up a loss this round. Titans terrible form continues, with almost 100 points against in last two rounds. If Canberra outscore Warriors by ~40+...
  4. Lov_Dog

NRL opens its doors to DataJam

DataJam; really?! Like TrafficJam? Hackathon for NRL stats .. saw this yesterday and kinda thought there'd be a thread about it. I wonder if Des has a DataJammer on board? ~c. http://www.nrl.com/nrl-opens-its-doors-to-datajam/tabid/10874/newsid/106092/default.aspx NRL opens its doors to...
  5. Lov_Dog

Cowboy suspension watch :: Coote, Feldt face suspensions

Feldt definitely a non-starter. "Cowboys duo Lachlan Coote and Kyle Feldt both face suspensions after being charged by the NRL match review committee following Monday night's loss to Canberra. Coote is facing a one-match ban for making contact with referee Grant Atkins, while Feldt would miss...
  6. Lov_Dog

Leeds Rhinos vs Wigan Warriors Super League FINAL

I'm switching between RWC AUS v Wales...and the Super League Final. Matt Bowen is tipped for MoM by commentators. Wigan open the scoring with a Burgess and Bowen converts!! Looks an open game. The referee was even given an outstanding compliment by commentators "he's having a...
  7. Lov_Dog

MacBook Pro HELP!!!

Hello all, Yesterday my Mac's wifi hardware failed. Appears to be unrelated to software; rules out by troubleshooting. I'm wondering whether I could use USB wifi adapter? Seems a simple work around avoiding handing over my machine for a week repair with Genius Bar. Thanks in advance...
  8. Lov_Dog

As the table stands...

Morning all!! I was looking to join the supporters in SYD for the first weekend of the finals, however, looking at the table as is it currently structured, there would be no Sydney games in the first week. Correct me if I'm wrong; Broncos Cowboys Roosters Rabbitohs Storm Warriors...
  9. Lov_Dog

Who utlises CASH OUT ?????

Ok folks, Who is a sportsbet client? Do you notice the MASSIVE intermission between "cash out" options towards the end of sets?! For instance, I cannot cash out on bets on 1-12 and +13 margins (the entire first half) and the delay in winning team cash out option is terrible. I'm not...
  10. Lov_Dog

Video Conversion software GIVEAWAY and DISCOUNTED

Hi folks, I've used software from this company for many years, they are celebrating their fifth anniversary and allowed free access to much of the catalog and heavily discounted full versions (i.e. upgradeable). I mainly use to convert content between device platform or reduce video size for...
  11. Lov_Dog

Rare replays in the 2015

It's becoming increasingly obvious that channel 9 has followed Fox's lead by limited fast review of replays to viewers at home. On controversial calls, over the opening rounds of 2015 season, I wonder if anyone else has noticed the decided lack of replay on questionable decisions. Further, I...
  12. Lov_Dog

TELE :: NRL stars Frank Pritchard and Sam Kasiano in plus-size model campaign

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-stars-frank-pritchard-and-sam-kasiano-in-plus-size-model-campaign/story-fndujljl-1227259031080 STEREOTYPES can quickly change when put under the spotlight of reality. For the past five years, the public perception of Bulldogs big men Sam Kasiano and Frank...
  13. Lov_Dog

SMH :: How Canterbury coach Des Hasler turned Bulldogs' despair...

How Canterbury coach Des Hasler turned Bulldogs' despair into a grand-final showdown http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/canterbury-bulldogs/how-canterbury-coach-des-hasler-turned-bulldogs-despair-into-a-grandfinal-showdown-20141002-10pd1k.html October 2, 2014 - 5:52PM Michael Chammas...
  14. Lov_Dog

KENT TELE :: The Bulldogs can put a lot of their success down the James Graham....

The Bulldogs can put a lot of their success down the James Graham and his amazing surge of form http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/the-bulldogs-can-put-a-lot-of-their-success-down-the-james-graham-and-his-amazing-surge-of-form/story-fni3fh9n-1227068295268 PAUL KENT THE DAILY TELEGRAPH...
  15. Lov_Dog

My Bulldogs Gap Year

Not sure if y'all saw this on the website; it was posted on Friday and a friend of mine forwarded it to me today. Enjoy :) ~cb. http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/09/12/my_bulldogs_gap_year.html
  16. Lov_Dog

#SuperDogBox

Hey there, Looking forward to sharing the experience of the #SuperDogBox with y'all Wednesday during SOO. I was one of the lucky members to have been invited to join the special viewing ((((: Suffice to say I'm well stoked !! Hope our boys put on a clinic at the same time avoid...
  17. Lov_Dog

Mobile phone contracts HELP please

(couldn't find a thread but if there is one, mods please merge) Since living in the States, I've not kept current with packages here at home and I'm back for a short period of time, thus, I'm not likely to require a contract, more a monthly/pre-paid option. So I need assistance on plans...
  18. Lov_Dog

Open letter to NRL Administration ATTN: Mr. Smith & Mr. Greenberg

Sent on Wednesday, local time here; for kennelers to digest and discuss. Attention Mr Smith and Mr. Greenberg, I thoroughly enjoy and celebrate the livestream access enabled this year and although my weekend schedule resembles that of one experiencing jet-lagged, I am thrilled almost...
  19. Lov_Dog

Mobile Hotspot prepaid suggestions

Hello! I am traveling home for a few weeks, I would dearly like to hear of others' experiences with prepaid mobile hotspots. I am currently on a very cheap monthly Optus plan as I am only in Australia for a few weeks/year. From what I understand, Telstra has a USB device that can be...
  20. Lov_Dog

FREE:: Five games on ustream.com LIVE, weekly. BRAVO!

Two other games LIVE on FoxSoccerPlus (Bulldogs v Cowboys + Storm vs Dragons this week) http://www.usarugbyleague.com/2013/03/nrl-games-live-in-usa/ and http://www.nolongerminnows.com/?cat=197 I have emailed the NRL several times over the last month. Primarily regarding a stream...
  21. Lov_Dog

Australian-made TV shows 2013

Who can give me some ideas on well-captured Aussie Pay/TV content. Include ABC/SBS options too. cheers cb.
  22. Lov_Dog

Digital Rights -- NRL.com

Fans to get ultimate digital experience NRL.com Wed, Dec 12, 2012 - 2:00 PM The National Rugby League and Telstra have cemented the most successful commercial partnership in Australian sport, extending the naming rights for the Telstra Premiership into a record seventeenth season...
  23. Lov_Dog

Nudy Run

It appears FOUR Bulldogs and *depending on line-up* THREE Storm players in Sunday's Grand Final have slightly more inspiration than usual to score a try. Dale Finucane James Graham Corey Payne Michael Ennis v's Siosaia Vave Mahe Fonua Richard Fa'aoso All are current candiDATEs...
  24. Lov_Dog

The "I Need an AAN" Thread

G'day folks! I am a 'can't get to games' member (live in US) while my Mum is on the QLD membership. I was lucky enough to attend the final game of the season this year with my Mother. Mum usually goes to the Grand Final each year but didn't get a ticket in the normal window of opportunity...
  25. Lov_Dog

Final three fixtures - HELP

Hola! I'll be back home in AUS for a meeting and plan to attend at least the final round against Easts (possibly stay for first finals week too). Can anyone suggest/comment when NRL might reveal the fixtures for the last three rounds?? I am a member and will attend the game, but knowing...
  26. Lov_Dog

Death of the newspaper

Longish read, very informative, interesting perspective of how the 'high-life' in journalism has disappeared in the wake of the internet's dominance. "quod me nutrit me destruit" Enjoy!! http://www.theglobalmail.org/feature/breaking-news-and-hearts-at-the-herald/277/
  27. Lov_Dog

Banned

I was banned a couple of days ago - no reason given and ban 'never lifted'. Is this an error? I contacted one of the mods who I could after I was required to register a new account. I have not received any clarification as to why this occurred and now I have an additional username. This...
  28. Lov_Dog

Private eye puts the byte on hacker's illegal rugby league website

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-nsw/private-eye-puts-byte-on-illegal-rl-website/story-e6freuzi-1226024299129 Private eye puts the byte on hacker's illegal rugby league website Mark Morri From: The Daily Telegraph March 19, 2011 12:00AM Offside ... Liam, descrobed as a computer...
  29. Lov_Dog

bLaQDoG.. on 11,111 posts

Congratulations for attaining such a high completion rate bLaQDoG.. !! It's a palindrome !
  30. Lov_Dog

Daft punk

TRON flick due out soon Anyone else excited for this: http://mysp.ac/gpKs4R
  31. Lov_Dog

Seen in San Antonio

I take a body combat kickboxing class every Monday. Today was special! My Maori mate George surprised me and wore his vintage 1995 Hyundai Jersey!!!!!!! Couldn't believe my eyes when I noticed him walking into class. San Antonio represent BULLDOGS y'all!!!!!!!
  32. Lov_Dog

Cheap ashes ticket

I know this may not be entirely appropriate - I have a spare ticket to the opening day of the 'gabba test match!!! Sec 25 ROW B - unlicensed, sorry! Make me an offer!! Please, I don't want ticket wasted!! claire
  33. Lov_Dog

WiFi on roids

Here it comes: 'Super WiFi' Todd Bishop Microsoft, Google and other tech companies won a key victory in Washington, D.C., today as the Federal Communications Commission moved to open up vacant spectrum between television channels for unlicensed use by wireless devices -- a development...
  34. Lov_Dog

Call phone - from google - free calls!!!

Hey guys - I've had a bunch of calls from Aussie mates today - for FREE to my office/cell phone here..... I reside in Texas currently. If you want to experience the free phone calls (US destinations only) - set your gmail account (presuming you have one) to US language, notice the 'call...
  35. Lov_Dog

Armin ONLY NYE - Melbourne

http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/aust/47458/Armin_Only_lands_this_New_Years_Eve?module=Content&action=View&id=47458&term=Armin_Only_lands_this_New_Years_Eve&theme=default Armin Only lands this New Years Eve In a week of truly massive announcements here on inthemix it seems as though we’ve...
  36. Lov_Dog

Spike TV

NRL expects spike in US with TV deal September 03, 2009 THE NRL play-offs and grand final will be beamed into almost 100 million American homes after a broadcast deal was signed with US TV network, Spike TV. Spike will air three NRL finals each week beginning on September 11 and the...
  37. Lov_Dog

SBW - more sideline action

Sonny Bill Williams is yet to play for Toulon this season and he will not return any time soon after undergoing surgery on his leg. He is expected to be out for six weeks. http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,16616_5538104,00.html We got $750K and they got an expensive ball boy...well...
  38. Lov_Dog

On ya Todd

BULLDOGS boss Todd Greenberg continues to enhance his reputation. His effort to get an expected 40,000 people to ANZ Stadium today to farewell Hazem El Masri is simply sensational. Greenberg met with Channel Nine supremo David Gyngell to convince him to feature the match in the Sunday afternoon...
  39. Lov_Dog

Hazem gift from the Kennel

Hello. With all the stories of Hazem's generosity for his fans - who would be interested in organising a gift for Haz from the Kennel?? I live in the US - I am more than happy to start putting something together if there is enough kennelers interested in the idea.... Peace. cb.
  40. Lov_Dog

Marilyn Manson - Mayhem

http://www.mayhemfest.com/ Anyone a fan? I'm going to see him tonight!!!!!! Also on the card, SLAYER (not a fan) immediately before Marilyn - should be interesting to view the contrast in fans. (beautiful people the beautiful people)
  41. Lov_Dog

misquote??

Parramatta set to offer Jarryd Hayne $1.2m deal to stay at club Source: The Daily Telegraph http://bit.ly/11gZ7v * Josh Massoud * July 18, 2009 1:00AM Go-to-man...The Eels are desperate to sign Jarryd Hayne to a long-term contract that will keep him at Parramatta for life...
  42. Lov_Dog

HELP!!! Song ID during Dog's game

After Patten's try a song started throughout the stadium that could be heard through the telecast - can anyone ID it for me please?? I was in Australia during April, heard it loads on the radio - but never had the chance to find out who it was by...please help!! claire.
  43. Lov_Dog

Telegraph Poll Request

I've left this comment on the 'thrill and controversy' story Dear Telegraph, Could you start an online poll that surveys fans opinion of the Idris no try? More interestingly, request responders include the club they support. I suspect there is across-the-board support for the bulldogs on...
  44. Lov_Dog

In the company of royalty - Kings of Leon

Oh I cannot believe my luck...I'm in Philadelphia for a week-long conference which ended today - I consulted my trusty www.pollstar.com website to check out the band listings for the weekend - totally shocked and excited at the same time when I realized KINGS OF LEON are playing tonight...
  45. Lov_Dog

Metallica

Well the new album - Death Magnetic - arrives September 12! Australia hasn't hit the tour schedule from what I can see - but I'll be seeing the boys in Houston, Texas on Thursday November 20!! See tour listings: http://pollstar.com/tour/searchall.pl?By=Artist&Content=METALL&Key=Y actually...
  46. Lov_Dog

Still my boys

The recent (and not so recent) events have left our dog's boys looking very dissimilar to what we have been accustomed in years past. I, like most dog's and indeed NRL supporters are dismayed at the actions of some...I look at the contracts/signings thread and see a bunch of new names from...
  47. Lov_Dog

Broncos score updates - please

Hi I'm in Texas - I can only get 2gb to work - listening for score updates with Ray (insert advertising here) Hadley... Can anyone give updates? Please!
  48. Lov_Dog

Best Chocolate Joke Ever!

It was a White Knight, and Mr. Cadbury and Ms Rowntree were on a River cruise, they met on the Top Deck, It was After Eight. She was from Quality Street; he was an Old Jamaican. They walked hand in hand down Milky Way and around the Family Block They stopped in at the Mars Bar, he had a Rum &...
  49. Lov_Dog

First time @ ANZ

I can't believe this, I will see the dogs play live twice this year (v Titans on Friday) and this week will be my first time at ANZ, before jetting off to live in Texas for three years. I need some advice on where to sit at the stadium - undercover (in case of rain) and close enough to still...
  50. Lov_Dog

Merch suggestion?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the Kennel - totally love it. I'm female - 29 - Gold Coast. Need some suggestions on where to locate great dogs merchandise in Sydney - we are visiting at the end of May and would like to see a better selection of apparel than what is currently available in the...