Search results

1. S

Opinion Blake Wilson

Learning his craft. Defence needs a lot of work got beaten all up a number of times rushing in.
  2. S

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Didn’t comment on the 20+ forward passes thrown out of dummy half lol lol.
  3. S

Reynolds to halfback

Flanagan showed his worth tonight. In golden point when the ball bounced back over the fox Flanagan showed no effort to dive on the lose ball, thank goodness for Preston
  4. S

HMAS Knockonbur

I’ve seen the Carnival Spirit turn quicker on Sydney Harbour than Knockonbur.
  5. S

News Should Dean or the players Pay?

Based on this weeks team, definitely the coach first
  6. S

Controversy as bulldogs lose 20-18

did Kevin Moore lose $10K, because if the guy can avoid not coping a fine he deserves a huge pat on the back in my book
  7. S

El Masri Vs Hodges

Did you see Hodges reaction when the crowd kept giving it to him? On the sly he called on the crowd to continue/come down to the side lines and say it. He was very frustrated with the calls made.
  8. S

Matt Utai

i aksed utai at the fan day and he said hopefully a couple weeks at most
  9. S

atmosphere

i thought the only reason the drums were banned was beacuase of that stupid drum beats group that use to perform
  10. S

Bulldog goal kickers

for mine El Magic and Halligan as top two, but I use to love Gavin Hill, he was not a bad kicker, solid prop also
  11. S

Unfair for Bulldogs fans

We have had 3 channel 9 games and 4 foxtel games. We have had a mix of Saturday and Sunday and Friday games. Dont think it is too bad a mix
  12. S

Your ideal team

1. Pattern 2. Winitana 3. Millard 4. Tonga 5. Hazem 6. Roberts 7. Holdsworth/Groom 8. Armit 9. Corey Hughes 10. Tsoulos 11. SBW 12. Ryan 13. Koups 14. D. Williams 15. Sullivan 16. Reni 17. Temaari