Search results

1. bulldogs27

Ch9 100k Membership-Drive Award

Fellow-Bulldogs, greetings from Townsville. How are things in Sydney? Needless to say, people are warm in NQ:) I have a moment to be creative and I was thinking what would be the best way to advertise our membership-drive on Ch9. Firstly, the footy show would be the prime-time to show our...
  2. bulldogs27

David Stagg for Prime Minister

Yet another sensational effort! Man Of The Match. Thank You.
  3. bulldogs27

What are your favourite State of Origin moment?

What are your favourite State of Origin moments? It's that time of year again and it's The State of Origin. What are some of your favourite Origin moments? Here are some of mine. Turvey's 3-0 victory, Arties backhand at dummy half, King Wally's solo effort in the rain as he breaks the NSW...
  4. bulldogs27

What's your favourite Origin moment?

Now that Origin is here, what is your favourite Origin moment? I happen to have a few. Firstly, Turvs 3-0 victory, or how about Arties backhand at dummy half, or who could forget King Wally's solo effort as he took on the NSW back line and fullback Jack, or how about Langers gutsy comeback...
  5. bulldogs27

Todd Greenberg Interview with 4BC Brisbane

Struth, Todd will be interviewed by 4BC Brisbane after 7pm. No doubt they will be discussing the Round 19 double header at Lang Park.
  6. bulldogs27

Ben Hannant on 4BC

For all our Brisbane-Bulldogs Ben Hannant will be live on 4BC after the 7pm News. :)
  7. bulldogs27

Research Central

Hello I would like to begin by paraphrasing a Johnny Cash song - I hurt myself today Just to see if I care I wanted to know the pain because it's the only thing that really counts. What have I become, my sweetest friend? I will find a way to appreciate that. OK, here in the lab @...
  8. bulldogs27

Wish The Bulldogs Good Luck

Now that the trials are here I would like to thank The Bulldogs and everyone for all the hard work and efforts during pre-season. It means a great deal to us. Also, I would like to wish them good luck and simply the best in 2009.
  9. bulldogs27

Ben Hannant

How is our latest Queensland recruit Ben Hannant Bulldog? An awesome player for his State and the Broncos. He was so strong in attack and defence this year! Now that he is a Bulldog for 2009 I'm sure we are Bulldogs fans wish him the best of luck, while we look forward to seeing his talents...
  10. bulldogs27

forward pass overuling

As the pace of the game has developed, it would be a positive outcome if the referees were able to have the ability to formally ask the question, whether or not a try had a forward pass in it. You get a replay anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem for 2009 I know a good decision is a good...
  11. bulldogs27

New Referee Format for 2009 Season.

I believe that for the 2009 season we will be having 2 referees on the field at the same time. One referee will keep the defensive side behind the 10metre line, while the other will be near the ruck. I think that it is a step forward in our game. To keep the 10m and teams onside will create...
  12. bulldogs27

How about some footy posts at Belmore!

If we must have soccer posts at Belmore, why not have the kind that also have footy posts connected to them as well. I know Hasthem is the best, give him a shot from both ends, Barba and the boys need a shot, and we all need to practice field goals lol We had those at Naremburn Park when I was...
  13. bulldogs27

15 Round Fight to become World Champions!

There are 14 rounds left to become NRL Title winners plus a bonus 15th round title match to become World Champions. 1st round - Bulldogs vs Rabitts Ready Bulldogs! Get them.
  14. bulldogs27

Attention Houston, we have a problem!

If you watched the match last night, you probably felt like getting your head shaved lol, wondering can the standard of the ref get any worse? I know that we shouldn't be solely blaming them for our losses this year. That is not to say that the refs have played a MAJOR ROLE to our unsuccessful...
  15. bulldogs27

Bulldogs v Titans

Let me at these 25,000 Titans. I'm of the leash and ready. Who's with me? Bulldogs!
  16. bulldogs27

Bulldogs to beat the Saints this weekend.

A big weekend of Centenary celebrations of footy comin up. We play the Saints and no doubt they will be up for the game this weekend. Good luck to our Bulldogs. Sydney, I hope you get out and support the Bulldogs. From the Kennel in Brisbane, Bulldogs forever!
  17. bulldogs27

Dogs 08 my homework!

Hello and a sunny greeting to all Bulldogs from Brisbane. I look forward to the 3 games in QLD. The dogs will not walk alone in QLD. Our voice is strong here. Good luck to all the Bulldogs this weekend in New Zealand.