Search results

1. Bigmous

Opinion How do you solve a problem like Averillo?

It would help if he actually got the ball early or on the run. We need our starting forwards to do a better job, better dummy half service. Assuming that they trained like that the whole off-season, having Burton and Hethrington back should help immensely with combinations. TPJ should have a...
  2. Bigmous

Wakeham to wear number 7

Averillo will be starting half I believe but people forget that players practice in different positions to prepare for different scenarios. When I played professional sport 90% of the time I played in the same position but during training I practiced in 4-5 different positions so we were...
  3. Bigmous

Issac lumelume

I can see him becoming a Hughes type in a year or two. Although he’s versatile which is useful.
  4. Bigmous

Official New Sponsor - TripADeal to provide Bulldogs Members with a unique travel offer

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2021/12/09/tripadeal-bulldogs-partnership/ The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and online travel agents TripADeal have come together in a unique partnership that will be of great benefit to all Bulldogs Members. Launched in 2011, TripADeal is an Australian owned...
  5. Bigmous

What would you do if we merged?

Why would the BIGGEST/GREATEST Sydney based team merge? I would be done. There’s only one Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs and there’s no if… even with our shitty last five or so years, we’re better off than St.Merge, sharks, tigers, manly and what’s the matter Parramatta. So, No NO No…HELL...
  6. Bigmous

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Won't surprise me if Alamoti cements a spot by mid year this season.
  7. Bigmous

Ch.7 News Tonight

Maybe someone on big money getting released/shopped around early to clear space for the 2023 season [emoji848]
  8. Bigmous

News One big missing piece of the puzzle for Canterbury Bulldogs, Andrew Johns says

Neither was Cronk. Took them both to 2-3 years to master their craft. I wouldn’t be surprised if Averillo has a big jump next year. Surrounding him with quality, good go forward, strike out wide and the added experience will immensely help and increase the potency of his running game…Not to...
  9. Bigmous

Tevita pangai jr to debut for penrith

You can’t simply ignore his post metres! He in fact averaged 11m per carry.
  10. Bigmous

Official Kurtis Morrin Named Bulldogs Player of The Year

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2021/09/20/kurtis-morrin-named-bulldogs-jersey-flegg-player-of-the-year/ Lock forward Kurtis Morrin has been named as the Bulldogs’ Jersey Flegg Player of the Year for 2021 Lock forward Kurtis Morrin has been named as the Bulldogs’ Jersey Flegg Player of the...
  11. Bigmous

Official Gus on Twitter

I think this is why we won’t go overs or lock in a hooker long term. This kid looks like the next big thing/has big wraps. Hopefully reaches his potential with us…If so, could be our dummy half for the next decade! https://fb.watch/81XD8fPS7B/
  12. Bigmous

500k - What are we going to use it on?

You can potentially front load and free up close to a mil for 2023…Which is plenty for a major signing at 1,7 or 9. Otherwise upgrade a few contracts and lock in some of our up and comers - the 5-6 juniors they mentioned.
  13. Bigmous

Rumour Viliame Kikau

I really hope we go for Jayden Campbell for 2023 onwards. Titans have locked in their halves and fullback long term. He’s a future star in my opinion.
  14. Bigmous

Would you want Gutherson at the club?

No, I’ll go after Isaiah Papali’I though
  15. Bigmous

Opinion Jake Averillo

Yeah Cronk and Hughes had their share of struggles. It took them a year or two to look comfortable as they both weren’t natural 7’s and that’s behind a good pack, one of the best fullbacks (Slater) and undoubtedly the best player in the game (C.Smith) / Bellamy guiding them.
  16. Bigmous

Half the reward: Averillo wants playmaker role long term

People need to chill and have some patience. I’m not saying his going to be as good as them but players like Hughes and Cronk were both make shift halves that took a few years to perfect their craft. Hughes much like Averillo game was purely based on his running ability and in today’s game both...
  17. Bigmous

Jayden Okunbor

Has the potential to be in the starting side long term. People have short term memory loss or something, like what do you expect coming back from an acl injury. The off season will do him wonders.
  18. Bigmous

Opinion How good is Schoupp?

Alamoti is the future/long term centre. Will be a regular by mid next year at the latest.
  19. Bigmous

Opinion Jake Averillo Outstanding

Couldn’t post video from phone by here’s a quote by Ben Ikin on 360 “Young Jake Averillo, I mean he’s going to go good with Burton in the halves next year, isn’t he…By the looks of it”.
  20. Bigmous

Nicho Hynes

With no Munster, Hughes and Paps…He’s still killing it! Would be cheaper than Paps, should bring him over with B.Smith.
  21. Bigmous

Bulldogs Sign Capra's Young Gun Larson Dale-Doyle

He played 1 game for East Tigers then 4 games for Capra before being signed. Went to Fiji to represent Arthur Beetson's U15 Indigenous team and was captain for U16 Queensland Murri.
  22. Bigmous

News Canterbury chairman insists Bulldogs won’t take shortcuts back to the top

Hope everyone's well! I don't post much but I'm a proud member and have been a proud fan for 31 years, have seen and been through plenty of ups and downs. Personally, I love the 'NO SHORTCUTS' approach. I don't just expect and want a premiership in the next 5 years and then crumble. Much like...
  23. Bigmous

News Matt Burton wants out

Phil Gould on the today show this morning said that the Panthers should release Burton. By the way if we’re intent on playing Allen at fullback and Avo kills it. I wouldn’t mind seeing Burton play a ball playing lock kind of role in the future...Thoughts??
  24. Bigmous

Avo

This is what I’m hoping to eventuate! So much more strike across the park
  25. Bigmous

News Stay True Be You YouTube Channel

Setbacks can be detrimental to one’s Mental and Physical well-being. If you often find yourself in this type of mindset -> Feel free to watch my - Reframe Your Mindset | How to Live and Grow Successfully by Having Step-Backs not Setbacks Video Remember If You Be True to Who You Are and...
  26. Bigmous

New video is up...Discover your Self-Worth by watching this eye-opening story about the challenges I faced growing up with Cerebral Palsy and how overcoming them has been a path towards success and the life-changing message of Stay True Be You. All of my YouTube videos can be watched via the...
  27. Bigmous

[emoji854][emoji1306]
  28. Bigmous

Thanks, appreciate it! Stay True Be You [emoji1306]
  29. Bigmous

Hope everyone is well! I have launched a new YouTube channel in hope of making a difference in people’s lives, inspiring and motivating them to be the best versions of themselves! Appreciate your support and feedback! The following link below gives you...An insight into how I have been pursuing...
  30. Bigmous

Official Bulldogs squad ready to unleash in Perth at NRL Nines

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have announced their squad for this week's Perth Nines, with Corey Harawira-Naera leading an exciting mix of experience and talented youngsters. New recruits Dean Britt and Joe Stimson will get to run out in Bulldogs colours for the first time in the...
  31. Bigmous

News Cerebral palsy pushes Greenacre’s Ardati’s 2-tonne ute challenge

Thanks, appreciate it bro! [emoji854][emoji1306]
  32. Bigmous

Thanks mate, appreciate it![emoji1306]
  33. Bigmous

DAILY TELEGRAPH ARTICLE Moustafa Ardati THE EXPRESS Cerebral palsy pushes Greenacre’s Ardati’s 2-tonne ute challenge Lawrence Machado, Canterbury-Bankstown Express January 3, 2020 12:00am Cerebral palsy is a motivation, not a barrier to Moustafa ‘Moustie’ Ardati who wants pull a...
  34. Bigmous

News Wheelchair Accessible Van - Motivational Speaker

Wheelchair Accessible Van For Motivational Speaker - https://www.gofundme.com/wheelchair-accessible-van-for-motivational-speaker ONE'S MIND IS THE POWERHOUSE TO ONE'S INNER MUSEUM! My name is Moustafa Ardati (Moustie), I am a 33-year-old Motivational Speaker who was born with Cerebral Palsy...
  35. Bigmous

News Stay True Be You Promo Video Launch

Hope everyone’s well! Happy New Year to All!⠀ MR 95% thought I should share this photo and my progress with you all :) As always life can be quite a roller coaster ride. We have lost and met some incredible people along the way, I’m ever so grateful and thankful for the people I have in my...
  36. Bigmous

Thanks Billy, will do brother! Stay True Be You [emoji109]
  37. Bigmous

You’re most welcome brother! Thank you for the message, means a lot! Stay True Be You [emoji109]
  38. Bigmous

You’re most welcome! Stay True Be You [emoji109]
  39. Bigmous

Thanks mate, appreciate it! I won’t be stopping that’s for sure :) Stay True Be You [emoji109]
  40. Bigmous

You’re most welcome man! Glad I could help. Thanks bro, appreciate it, will do! Stay True Be You [emoji109]
  41. Bigmous

Thanks mate, really appreciate it! I’ll make sure I drop by the thread. Stay True Be You [emoji109]
  42. Bigmous

Hope everyone’s well! I believe this will make a difference in people’s lives! I’ve just launched my promo video today. My aim is to inspire and motivate as many people as possible. Please watch the video below, share it with your friends, family and groups. Appreciate your support...
  43. Bigmous

Bulldogs can't bring in stars for three years: CEO

I'm so looking forward to this...It'll take a few but much the Lakers in the NBA, it'll be an exciting process growing from within.
  44. Bigmous

5 players for 500K

We just sign Christian Crichton...Solid move/replacement
  45. Bigmous

Bulldogs Sign 21 Year old Winger for 3 Years - Christian Crichton

Despite our dire straits situation with the cap, I’m really liking our recruitment and focus on development for the future! ————————————————————— The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have signed Penrith Panthers winger Christian Crichton for the next three seasons. The 21 year-old winger, who...
  46. Bigmous

LIMITLESS

Thanks bro, appreciate the help! I feel that's what I'm missing, a website/blog would really help. Allow people to understand my backstory and the meaning/reason behind Stay True Be You Got everything else on track I think Square space looks good btw. Really like it!
  47. Bigmous

LIMITLESS

Like everything else there's a lot of competition out there and it lot of cases, may it be in computers or individuals giving out advice; unfortunately like you said...'we come across a lot of unqualified peanuts' You control what you can control As a host and speaker, I love the feeling of...
  48. Bigmous

LIMITLESS

Thanks mate! Yeah not too bad...Life's been a bit up and down of late but keeping busy always helps. How about Yourself?
  49. Bigmous

LIMITLESS

50. Bigmous

LIMITLESS

Hey everyone, hope you're all well! UPDATE...I've been working hard on spreading my Stay True Be You message/brand and have expanded upon my Motivational Speaking and YouTube videos. Now I'm designing clothes and merchandise. We believe 'Being Yourself', 'Bettering Yourself' and 'Believing in...
  51. Bigmous

SICK OF THE NEGATIVITY ON HERE

Well said, hope you've been well mate! Unfortunately, this is exactly why I choose not to talk footy on this forum and don't really bother replying back in most cases. It feels like your surrounded with uneducated whiners aka kids half the time who only support our club because they think it's...
  52. Bigmous

Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Thanks man! Through the ups and downs #ProudToBeaBulldog
  53. Bigmous

Help Me Make a Difference & Follow Me on My Journey To Walk #StayTrueBeYou

Thanks Billy! Appreciate it, will do[emoji109]
  54. Bigmous

Here you go Habibi :) - https://www.youtube.com/c/StayTrueBeYou Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it [emoji4]
  55. Bigmous

Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Get well soon mate!!! I know how much you love seeing my progress and videos :) So here's the latest one, it's an in depth look into my training [emoji6] few surprises in store to say the least [emoji109] Enjoy [emoji4]
  56. Bigmous

Lol :) thanks bro, glad you enjoyed it! There was a few surprises in there; especially towards the end [emoji109] Didn't know, thanks for telling me...I hope so! Always welcome!
  57. Bigmous

In this week's video, I give you an in depth look into my training and progress over the last year or so; as I work towards gaining my full independence and my goal of walking one day! Hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed making it :) If you haven't already, please do subscribe and...
  58. Bigmous

Thanks mate, appreciate it! Think you'll enjoy this week's video [emoji16]
  59. Bigmous

Lol touchè, thanks man! I agree, in my eyes We're all amazing in our own way I believe :) Hope you're both as well as can be!
  60. Bigmous

Thanks Habibi :) I can't help but smile and laugh a little when I see my celebration lol...Felt so good! You're most welcome and thank you for sharing; really means a lot to me!...I always say, everyone has lost something, loved something and is going through something that you will never know...
  61. Bigmous

For an in depth look into my training and progress, tune in this Thursday and subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/c/StayTrueBeYou What happened yesterday in the gym I'll never forget! I managed to conquer a goal that my trainer and I set 5 months ago. The BIG 50KG DEAD BALL - over the...
  62. Bigmous

Hope everyone's well! Feel free to check out this week's video of mine - The struggle is real but it's worth it! In this video I discuss my thoughts on struggle & the importance of mental health. We all struggle from time to time, never underestimate your value; speak up, reach out...YOU'RE...
  63. Bigmous

Terry Lamb To Coach Dogs in 2017

If anyone takes over, it should be Dymock hands down!!!
  64. Bigmous

My Stay True Be You YouTube channel is designed to target and involve everyone...So if you have any topics you'd like me to discuss or really want to hear about in the future, send them through. Also I intend to hold monthly Q&A's where all you lovely people can ask me anything! Side note: This...
  65. Bigmous

Thanks champ, yeah I'll be bringing it up here and there. I believe it's really important for people to know that they're not alone and tough times can pass.
  66. Bigmous

You're welcome, that's good to hear!...Yeah probably the fittest I've ever been :)
  67. Bigmous

Thanks brother, hope you've been well!
  68. Bigmous

Hopefully it spreads one day :) how have you been?
  69. Bigmous

For anyone that's interested, new video up :) In this week's video, I discuss my challenges and experiences growing up with Cerebral Palsy. Touching upon my progress with fine motor skills and my battle with bullying, depression and anxiety over the years. Remember, #StayTrueBeYou If you be...
  70. Bigmous

Michelle Jenneke has funding cut by Athletics Australia

Spot on, some of these athletes have to qualify through multiple stages to get selected into the team. Don't like seeing anyone underachieve but hardships are what define one's true character!
  71. Bigmous

Plej, anytime bro; glad to hear it!...Feel free to subscribe :)
  72. Bigmous

Thanks champ, really means a lot to me!...It all has to start somewhere, I'm really enjoying the process. Messages, comments, feedback, people reaching out for advice/help; it's an unbelievable feeling :) Love it! Well that's my ultimate goal, to one day hold worldwide seminars in front of...
  73. Bigmous

Thanks bro, I've been around; observing, opting to not reply to the rude or negative comments but I'll make sure to comment more and keep everyone posted.
  74. Bigmous

Thanks for your kind words, much appreciated!!!
  75. Bigmous

I've always loved that quote! So true...Thanks bro, much appreciated :)
  76. Bigmous

Thanks brother, much appreciated; will do!
  77. Bigmous

Thank mate, much appreciated!...If I'm able to help at least one person on here, I'm one happy man :)
  78. Bigmous

I'll go with that...Thanks champ!
  79. Bigmous

Well I was a utility player in wheelchair footy, soccer and hockey...Does that count lol Thanks man, much appreciated! My best days lie ahead, feel like I'm just getting started :)
  80. Bigmous

Hi ladies and gents, hope all is well!...Would really appreciate your support! I'm trying to get my story out there...I believe I can help and inspire many people...Would love to make a difference in people's lives! I was born with Cerebral Palsy and for most of my life I couldn't utilise my...
  81. Bigmous

LIMITLESS

Thanks bro, much appreciated! :)
  82. Bigmous

LIMITLESS

Hey everyone, this is my first official video; long overdue :) I'll be posting weekly by the end of this month. Help me make a difference...Feel free to share and subscribe...The more people we can help and reach out to, the better! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BET8iK_Bx4 #StayTrueBeYou...
  83. Bigmous

LIMITLESS

Haha...All good mate
  84. Bigmous

LIMITLESS

Thanks bro! Was a successful night and a humbling experience! :)...Look forward to many more 'Limitless' seminars in the future!!! Got some really good feedback and a lot of them said they want to come to the next one and bring others along with them...Good signs :) Based on polls I've held...
  85. Bigmous

LIMITLESS

Sorry mate, just saw this....It's largely about my personal story, the Boomerang effect (www.boomerangeffect.com.au) and how it all links up...It's suitable for high school and up.
  86. Bigmous

LIMITLESS

Thanks champ, really means a lot to me! Hopefully I end up having many more and you can attend one of them :)
  87. Bigmous

LIMITLESS

Lol...Better not work there then. True true, so much for forward thinking, feels like the NRL's going backwards these days
  88. Bigmous

LIMITLESS

Hi everyone, hope you and your families are all well! For anyone keen/interested in motivational seminars :) Come join me and John Novak (Canterbury Bulldogs Mind Coach) on May 18th 7pm at Blueberry Hill, Canterbury Leagues Club. A unique look into my personal story, mind triggers, motivation...
  89. Bigmous

Pre-season Trials

Any streams available?
  90. Bigmous

Moses Mbye’s request for “Des Hasler clause” in contract rejected by Bulldogs

Was on the Sunday footy show, said he aspires to captain of our great club; doesn't see himself elsewhere and as far as he knows, he hasn't been offered a contract this past week. Main focus is on the footy and the finals. I honestly don't get why people are whining about his price tag. If...
  91. Bigmous

James Graham live on Fox right now

Do Fox Sports normally upload these player discussion segments online?
  92. Bigmous

The real reason Reynolds was benched?

To me there were several positive signs that indicate in Des's mind Mbye/Reynolds will be our halves pairing in not too distant future. 1. Leaving Mbye on for the whole game in the halves except for when Lichaa came off 2. Lichaa only came off due to cramps 3. Reynolds going on for Hodko...
  93. Bigmous

Today - NSW Cup - 12:30 live on Fox Sports 1

Bulldogs v Magpies