Search results

1. Buffalo

Nero fiddled while Rome burned

For those that like their history, there is the classic story of how the Emperor Nero fiddled whilst the great fire of Rome ravaged the city leaving thousands dead and the town in ruin. It is a commonly used phrase in today's business environment and used to highlight leaders of businesses...
  2. Buffalo

Time for the Bulldogs board to be accountable

Like everyone I am happy to bash Des and Raelene for their inept management – seriously it is 4th grade at best. However, the board are the ones that must take responsibility for the actions of our club overall. Realistically Des has been given a green light by the board to buy the players he...
  3. Buffalo

Leicester City show what can be achieved when a team is committed

This mornings news that Leicester City have won the EPL after being 5000-1 shots at the beginning of the season and with a salary that is between 10% and 50% of the biggest teams shows that money alone cannot win a comp. Being the biggest club, or the most financial or having the latest...
  4. Buffalo

Has Hasler lost the respect of the playing group?

Like many on the Kennel I have been frustrated by the activity surrounding the dogs for the past few years and am now convinced that Hasler has lost the playing group. It seems to me that everyone is Too afraid to say this out loud or mention it so I am asking the question. My...