Search results

1. Buffalo

Mark Hughes Open To Offers From Dogs

I'm open to offers too, but if I want the job, I'll go and chase the job not wait to be contacted.
  2. Buffalo

Hopoate's Salary was $120,000 because of the Sunday clause

The timing of this article is interesting. Who benefits from this info being made public? Hoppa - I took a dollar hit to follow my religion so am not seen as being greedy Raelene - I am a good CEO who arranged a good value deal for the club Des - I paid the right price for what I wanted, a...
  3. Buffalo

Nero fiddled while Rome burned

For those that like their history, there is the classic story of how the Emperor Nero fiddled whilst the great fire of Rome ravaged the city leaving thousands dead and the town in ruin. It is a commonly used phrase in today's business environment and used to highlight leaders of businesses...
  4. Buffalo

"Des will only leave if he wants to" - James Hooper

it is not a question of money to pay him out. its not like the current board and management have not approved overs on everything to do with Des, his team and his toys It would be an admission from the board that they made the wrong decision. Make the right decision and get the club back on track.
  5. Buffalo

Time for the Bulldogs board to be accountable

Over the weekend it was widely reported that the Board rejected the terms for an extension of Noel Cleals contract - clearly the CEO did NOT make the decision - the board did.
  6. Buffalo

Didn't want this thread to go south - purely and simply, the board makes the ultimate decision on the appointment of key staff. I am asking them to do their job. If that means removing people then so be it. If it means taking greater hands on or stronger direction then so be it. If it means...
  7. Buffalo

Do you genuinely believe that Raelene is making all of these key football club decisions on her own? If so, then you are incredibly wrong. If she had them all herself do you not think that the board would have acted by now? Either way we have ineffective people in place for our key structures-...
  8. Buffalo

She cannot sack or move the board. The board however, can sack/move her on today if they wanted to. The board is accountable for her lack of action and the direction she is taking.
  9. Buffalo

The positive for 2017

Hasler has coached all of the football skills out of them.
  10. Buffalo

Like everyone I am happy to bash Des and Raelene for their inept management – seriously it is 4th grade at best. However, the board are the ones that must take responsibility for the actions of our club overall. Realistically Des has been given a green light by the board to buy the players he...
  11. Buffalo

Jim Dymock

Again, Dymock does not want to be a head coach. Let it go. find someone else.
  12. Buffalo

Des under fire

So there is no misunderstanding, these are factual figures $4.6 MIllion in 2015 from the leagues club to the Footblal club. $4.6MILLION.
  13. Buffalo

Des under fire

Des has the most staff and most resources available than any other club. FACT. The Dogs have more money at their disposal than most other clubs. FACT. We spend/invest our money poorly. FACT. We do not play rugby league, we play Des ball. FACT Des is a myth, Mybe as a halfback is a myth, Our...
  14. Buffalo

The Decline of the Bulldogs

I get that everyone is frustrated at the front end of the business but the guys below are the ones that appoint Hasler and Castle. They are the ones that approve Haslers excessive budgets. They are the ones that approve Castles plans. They provide the strategic plan - Castle and hasler...
  15. Buffalo

Who I'd have coaching us

Stupid thread. For the 5 millionth time, Jim Dymock does NOT want to be a head coach.
  16. Buffalo

Everyone just relax

The "fitness" comment shits me about our team - As a club we have spent so much money buying the latest and greatest training facilities but cannot put a 80 minute performance on the field.
  17. Buffalo

Round 10 - Dogs vs Tigers - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

on the 2-3 times he ran onto the ball with passion yes, but I honestly thought that Fualalo and Elliot looked more like first graders than T Rex today.
  18. Buffalo

Mcinally in for try number 6. 40-14, kick to come
  19. Buffalo

Mcinally in again, 34-14, kick to come. 5 tries for mcinally today
  20. Buffalo

Mcinally in again, dogs 18-14. Good break by she Rex in the lead up
  21. Buffalo

NSW cup, dogs 14, Wenty 8 @ half time. Macinally has scored a hattrick with fuoalo, abbey and Chisholm playing well
  22. Buffalo

Tony Williams has been dropped from First grade

Typical T Rex game so far, slow play the balls, catch and pass, 2 or 3 good runs and so so in defence
  23. Buffalo

Leicester City show what can be achieved when a team is committed

Therein lies the crux of our problem - the players are either not willing(because they do not believe in it) or capable(lack of skill) of following the coach's plan. To that end Hasler has to re generate belief in his plans from the group or change the plans or move on.
  24. Buffalo

Leicester City show what can be achieved when a team is committed

This mornings news that Leicester City have won the EPL after being 5000-1 shots at the beginning of the season and with a salary that is between 10% and 50% of the biggest teams shows that money alone cannot win a comp. Being the biggest club, or the most financial or having the latest...
  25. Buffalo

Round 9 - Dogs vs Eels - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

It's simply time for Hasler to go - the players do not play for him. This is embarrassing to watch.
  26. Buffalo

Over it.

Nope, one is th chairman and the other the master puppeteer. They are the ones with the major influence
  27. Buffalo

Over it.

Get rid of Dib and Coorey first- if they don't have the balls to move Hasler on then they should go themselves. This bulldogs team has lost the pride that we were once famous for.
  28. Buffalo

Round 7 - Dogs vs Warriors - NRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Time for Hasler to go - end of story
  29. Buffalo

We have the fastest 1, 6, 7 and 9

Sideline to sideline - JR is the fastest human on earth, no one gets to the touch line faster, ever.
  30. Buffalo

James Graham - Concussion

Whilst ever Kyle Turner is allowed to play any game given his history of head knocks and concussion, the NRL, the human press conference (Greenturd)and Michael Mcguire can go jump. If they are fair dinkum then Turner should not play, period.
  31. Buffalo

Has Hasler lost the respect of the playing group?

1. Then what is the purpose of having big forwards - is it not to break the line and create opportunities. They are so tired/unfit from defending that they stand flat in attack after 15 minutes 2. Disagree. not seen enough of the come from behind attitude to convince me in the context of my...
  32. Buffalo

Has Hasler lost the respect of the playing group?

Like many on the Kennel I have been frustrated by the activity surrounding the dogs for the past few years and am now convinced that Hasler has lost the playing group. It seems to me that everyone is Too afraid to say this out loud or mention it so I am asking the question. My...
  33. Buffalo

Canterbury Heavyweight Division

Their lack of fitness cost us 2 grand finals along with a poor game plan and a shit attitude. Athletic fitness is s state of mind and its impact on the amount of energy they can outlay. You cannot defend their weight - it si a professional joke. Remember the $800K we spent on buying equipment to...
  34. Buffalo

Tony Williams

He has never lost his skill or ability - only his desire to play. That is what the so called genius coaching staff are paid to manage. Obviously not working. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result - cop the tip Des, Try something...
  35. Buffalo

I highly doubt that the Lobster (great person that he is) is the one actually making the decisions about the conditioning program.
  36. Buffalo

Tony Williams

I would rather an up and coming player making his mark and making a few mistakes than what williams give us. If it is a bad and expensive investment you can still park it away somewhere like NSW cup. Why penalise the rest of the team, the club and its supporters for his uninterested and...
  37. Buffalo

The current dogs physique is fatness not fitness. They are overweight and if they are not fit then they should not be playing - its a professional game for professional athletes. The club supposedly has the best equipment bought at great expense as one of the tools entice Hasler here but it is...
  38. Buffalo

How/Why did you become a dogs fan?

Grew up in North Queensland so very little exposure to Sydney NRL, always Qld games. Most supporters that moved north followed the dragons, eels or the rabbits. Came to Sydney on a holiday in 1979 when I was 12 and stayed with one the guys my dad came to Australia with. Happened to live next...
  39. Buffalo

Try-scoring songs

Ennis - I'm on a road to nowhere
  40. Buffalo

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Agree, School holidays have started early
  41. Buffalo

Keating for sale

If you ask Terry Lamb will find that he was instrumental in asking for and seeking the appointment of KK to the dogs. Also supported by board members who rate him highly. Not sure what it is that they see in him but happy for better players than me to comment. Roberts was never going to be...
  42. Buffalo

Fox sport - nrl - comentators!!

two of the biggest deadset ******s involved in rugby league. they are now at the same level of danny weasel. would be funny to see what happens if stuart becomes our coach - would the bulldogs bagging stop?
  43. Buffalo

Kris Keating - 2011 Discussion Thread

Spoke to Terry Lamb at the members day and he said he was impressed with keating and that he had a big future at the club.
  44. Buffalo

Trent Cutler - 2011 Discussion Thread

his performances in NSW cup put him back on the radar. I know Moore and Dymock have been out to watch him play over the past few months and have been impressed with his form. Spoke to his old man after the game - proud about his persistence to get back in and was happy with the way the dogs...
  45. Buffalo

Tim Lafai - 2011 Discussion Thread

he got run down by the two rooster props
  46. Buffalo

Michael Lett - 2011 Discussion Thread

just like every other club
  47. Buffalo

"we stand by our captain" banner

your opinion only - not that it matters. Maybe you are the real robbie flower, past it, slow and searching the world for love (and money)
  48. Buffalo

keep dreaming about johns, played more SOO and tests at hooker because there were better half backs than him. just my opinion regarding him as a player - the comment was more about captaincy.
  49. Buffalo

Romelo blacklisted from first grade by Moore

ok, agree on that point
  50. Buffalo

Yeah every time i see lockyer - the greatest ever, he is always ranting and firing up Actions speak louder than words.
  51. Buffalo

Romelo vs Reynolds

agree, they work well together but not sure if they will work as with other players
  52. Buffalo

Romelo blacklisted from first grade by Moore

so if i read the thread right, Moore was a goose for not picking romelo. Does the fact that we have the SOO hooker in our side not escape some of you? In order for romelo to get a run we have to drop ennis - makes sense to me. Imbiciles
  53. Buffalo

Andrew Ryan... what a legend!

But Ryan is a laid back dude...just because he is not natuirally agro doesn't mean he is not passionate...and some people here i have even seen implying he doesn't care. If all our squad shared Andrew Ryan's passion for and loyalty to the club, they would not need a captain to fire them up...
  54. Buffalo

England first stop in Greenberg's quest for new coach

Dymock has been our wrestling coach since last year.
  55. Buffalo

What kind of TV fan are you ?

a cross between john cartwright, des hasler and craig bellamy - loud and proud, lucky the neighbours are old and deaf.
  56. Buffalo

Todd Greenburg on One HD NOW!!

Was not that impressed with his performance. For mine Greenberg has lot his polish and is reverting to using "management speak" phrases based on PR advice rather than what he used to do - tell the truth. The overuse of the term "popularity contest" and stock standard "what I will say" as...
  57. Buffalo

Todd Greenburg interview with fox sports

They said exactly the same thing about Moore when he was the Australian and NSW assistant
  58. Buffalo

About Joel Romelo ...

and what were the options - Paea, a guy who cant hold the ball and Foster a guy who works as a turnstile at woolies get a grip on reality
  59. Buffalo

Are We Underestimating the Power of The Kennel?

no, you overestimate the power of the kennel. you are voice that the club listens to like its many other varied stakeholders. don't dispute the passion or intelligence (most of the time) but it is a very long bow to draw to say you are responsible for the sacking of a coach. if you really...
  60. Buffalo

About Joel Romelo ...

Crap - ennis is out injured and we do not have too many hooking options. Moore also watched the lower grades.
  61. Buffalo

Another Weedler rant...

the footage after the reds/crusaders game where the crusaders were all together except for SBW was very telling. he was sitting in the corner with Khoder instead of being with his team mates.
  62. Buffalo

Five Eighth depth for 2012 and beyond..

saw some footage of him at training where all the coaches are telling him to pass a certain way and he just argues with them and tells that he is right and that he knows what he is doing. in the next drill he gets his ribs smashed because of his poor passing technique and inability to take...
  63. Buffalo

Jamal's Sorrow

Said it from day one that Idris was no saviour and nothing has changed. he was different when he first came in but once everyone worked him out he offers nothing in attack of defence.. any one can do third man in tackles and look like a hero - try making a one on one you coward. also if...
  64. Buffalo

2012 coach

Dymock will only provide us with the same result as Moore. We need a coach to tell the interfering and back stabbing board members to f off and let the coach, coach the side. Dymock is too chummy with them and will only end up the same way - a period of good results and then terrible results...
  65. Buffalo

Five Eighth depth for 2012 and beyond..

Totally agree - overrated and an ignorant, everyone owes me, i know everything attitude. Seizer will get smashed when he plays first grade.
  66. Buffalo

Your Team Against Eels

why does everyone insist on picking IDRIS - he is useless waste of space, has no idea of where to stand in defence, only does his big runs in the last 5 minutes of each half and is a passenger each and every game. Look at his expressions during the warriors game, constantly going WTF is...
  67. Buffalo

Moore Had Lost Dressing Room + senior players

If he has lost the support of our senior players why were they not man enough to front Moore instead of sneaking around behind his back. At least the panther players had the balls to front Elliot and tell him the truth. What senior players do we actually have in that side - Ryan...
  68. Buffalo

OFFICIAL: Kevin Moore quits as Bulldogs coach. Effective immediately.

Am relaxed - just get sick and tired of the same idiotic "This player can save the world" argument when it has been proven that he does not have the skill set.
  69. Buffalo

WHAT? so they can make breaks in the middle instead of at centre where he normally stands. Idris cannot defend period; irrespective of his position on the field. There is a spot for him in bundy cup not on the fg bench
  70. Buffalo

who cares - ben Roberts had5, count them 5 years to make a mark. get over it and on with it.
  71. Buffalo

I agree on the common sense with Dymock - he will not be the saviour that people on the kennel make him out to be.
  72. Buffalo

I hope everyone on the kennel judges dymock the same way and to the same ferocity that you have judged moore. My expectations of improvement have gone down significantly with Dymocks appointment.
  73. Buffalo

The "Joel Romelo" Pain-Train.

Prefer Solvol
  74. Buffalo

The "Joel Romelo" Pain-Train.

Romelo is not a first grade player - simple - stop this stupid posting about something that should never happen.
  75. Buffalo

The Wrestle

Jim Dymock is our wrestling coach - enough said
  76. Buffalo

Which part of the team is letting us down the most?

Do not put the powder puff Mason in the same category as the other three. Asotasi, Price and O'Meeley were genuine front rowers who played tough - Mason was a wannabe front rower who acted tough. Went good at second row but not at prop.
  77. Buffalo

5/8 Depth.

Looking forward to Seezer getting a reality check. Not sure that the Titans will put up with his me, me, me attitude.
  78. Buffalo

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

Let him go, has major technical deficiencies and an attitude to self improvement that is crap. Always believes he is right and never acknowledges his mistakes. Be right at home at the Eels.
  79. Buffalo

Hi Anthony, can you please post this for the Army members. Milperra Colts support during the...

Hi Anthony, can you please post this for the Army members. Milperra Colts support during the Roosters game. Hi Guys, Just a quick thanks for your support of the Milperra Colts side during the half-time break of the Roosters game. Although mis matched (we are div 3 and the team we played the...
  80. Buffalo

That Bulldogs fan at the Eels game!

Champion bloke, sit near him at the game, always funny, always passionate.
  81. Buffalo

Eastwood backing up roberts

loved watching the reply where Goodwin was yelling Pass the ball, Pass the ball
  82. Buffalo

Controversy as bulldogs lose 20-18

I want to know why SOWARD has not been penalised or fined for bringing the game into disrepute. Gamesmanship i can handle - blatant cheating i can not.
  83. Buffalo

BULLDOGS 2009/2010 Player Contracts, Signings & Rumour Mill

too poo Never, overrated, useless, reminds me of mason, maitua etc, plays when he wants to. apart from him no one.
  84. Buffalo

Hughes family divorces Bulldogs

The Bulldogs MADE Graeme Hughes, not the other way around. We choose our own destiny and you have chosen poorly. Instead of being celebrated as part of a resurgent club you will now be forever remembered as a sook and spoilt brat. Duplicity, is a state of being Graeme. and that is...
  85. Buffalo

14 players on the field (Merged)

That was only the second game that i have watched on Fox where i have heard the commentary. Greg Alexander is a dead set joke and idiot. He makes Andrew Voss look like a decent commentator. His dribble all night puts me off getting Fox at home.
  86. Buffalo

Canterbury Bronco$

And you can keep them. Chokers with no Ticker
  87. Buffalo

We'll make your life hell, Brett Stewart

Josh Massoud is not a journalist - he is a reporter Journalists have skill, investigate and write creatively. Reporters are the scraps left over who could not make it as a journalist. so just copy from everyone else including forums.
  88. Buffalo

We'll make your life hell, Brett Stewart

Journos Josh Massoud = Danny Weedler = Rebecca Wilson Rebecca, where are you now, why are you not on the news telling all and sundry how bad stewart is, where is the call for them to be thrown out. you are awfully quite on this.
  89. Buffalo

Let us show that we're the better club

Are you for real?? The girl is 17, 17 years old. She was standing outside Her house minding her own business. Even if all he has done is crash tackle her to the ground What gives him the right to do so? Absolutely none. Carry on like a ********. You assume that in all of these...
  90. Buffalo

Review/Thoughts on Dragons Trial Game.

I thought crisp played better when he went to the wing. Gives us an height option. Thought that Goodwin was better at fullback. Good to see some direction from Ennis and Kimmorley already - can only get better. Otherwise for the first game together it was not too bad.