Search results

1. S

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Haven't been on here for months, so i'm not sure if this has already been mentioned. We're after Ken Sio from The Eels, we wanted him before June 30 this year but got knocked back respectively. We're looking to get him for the 2015 season, IF Parra don't offer him anything to stay.
  2. S

Chase Stanley Injury

I'm hearing there was some ligament damage done.
  3. S

Hayne unhappy- dogs are watching him closely.

Hayne isn't going anywhere, from the man himself. All a ploy, he'll get his money at Parra.
  4. S

Inu signed with Tigers

Inu is as unprofessional as they come, was told he had to fight to get back into first grade and it doesn't sit well with him. The fact he's getting outshined by squad players in Chase Stanley and Corey Thompson makes you question the hunger the man has. Really average, Des won't settle for it...
  5. S

MNF: Bulldogs v Sharks Match Thread

Pie Hour guys, discounted pies up until kick off lol.
  6. S

Inu to fullback

*facepalm*
  7. S

Round 1 (v Broncos) team news

Looks like I was right :)
  8. S

Bulldogs 2014 injury updates

Lafai will be pushing to return against the sharks, the long turn around will work in his favour. Overall, it's good news, they're all little niggles that Des won't risk so early in the season.
  9. S

Bulldogs 2014 injury updates

Too69u I believe your info is false, Hodkinson and Ennis will be fit for round 1, Kasiano and Eastwood will miss next weeks clash, Inu will return in Round 3, depending on how well his face heals.
  10. S

Des The Poacher

I can say that this definitely didn't happen.
  11. S

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

check your messages.
  12. S

What's been happening peeps? =)
  13. S

Haven't gone missing mate, still here so watch what you say yeah =].
  14. S

Bulldogs after Josh Hoffman #NoSurprise

Why is everyone getting excited, this is old news. *yawn*
  15. S

If you've got a spare minute or two, hope on Hoffmans twitter account and check out him acknowledging fickle broncos supporters lol
  16. S

Stated on the 10th of October that Hoffman was our man, it's a shame I can't show you, as I posted it in the infamous (now closed) 'Fullback Discussion' thread.
  17. S

I love it when I'm right.
  18. S

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Hoffman hasn't been named in the squad to take on Scotland for this weekends QF.
  19. S

Moneyballing the Bulldogs

That we DONT have star players you mean bro
  20. S

Unlike others, when I do have info regarding this club I come out and say it straight up. I don't go beating around the bush. BUT some of you guys were so far high up Dakar's a$$, that you'd sell your wife to him just to get information off him. Where's your pride? I came on here before Dakar...
  21. S

"Not sure where they would play him". Honestly, do you have any knowledge on Rugby League. Like, any? He's a state AND international rep winger, yet you have a washed up bronco ahead of him on the wing? Sh!t for brains I tell ya!
  22. S

Fullback Discussion

Naughton signing with Roosters, even though he'll be behind Minichello and RTS. Clearly, Naughton signed with the club that offered more cash then opportunity. He'll regret it.
  23. S

Fullback Discussion

LOL thank god I didn't confirm the "Naughton signing", I would've been murdered on here. Over to you, Dakar.
  24. S

Fullback Discussion

We can't afford to wait anymore, if we do wait, not only do we miss out on a Fullback but we lose Morris the following year as well. You can't have that attitude when signing players. "Oh let's wait until the end of the year in case he picks up a serious injury". Injuries are apart of every...
  25. S

Fullback Discussion

You've always been Mr. Negativity, then your the 1st person to cream once we do sign someone, without mentioning you were the one who said we wouldn't sign anyone.
  26. S

J Moz could entertain retern to Dragons in 2015

Quit panicking guys, his manager has come out and said "he's had preliminary talks with The Bulldogs already and J-Moz is very happy". Like we've said all along, as long as he has his centre position, he won't be going anywhere. ESPECIALLY now that Barba has left the club.
  27. S

Fullback Discussion

Why is everyone acting like they have no idea who our fullback is going to be? We've clearly told you it's going to be Josh Hoffman. He'll put pen to paper after the World Cup is over. SHOULD he NOT change his mind when he's over there. That being doubtful as our boys in the Kiwi side have...
  28. S

Fullback Discussion

100 on the iPad.
  29. S

Fullback Discussion

We've made it, page 100.
  30. S

Bulldogs Membership 2014

A disgrace, a joke. Considering our Round 1 match will be played at Perth, as well as games being moved across the Tasman. We're no longer the family club, it's all about the Benjamin's! After 4 Years, I won't be renewing. We're a sell out.
  31. S

Halfback depth.

Get rid of players you say? Players we've let go in the last 2 seasons compared to the players we've signed. Let go: Wright, Keating, Goodwin, Romelo, Stagg, McDougall, Taupau, Halatau, Payne, Turner and Barba. (All featured in our 2012 Grand Final year) Gained: TRex, O'Hanlon, Maitua...
  32. S

Halfback depth.

It's a real concern, people keep saying "In Des we trust", but what exactly are we trusting? Guys like Feeney, Templeman, Sila won't be ready for atleast another season or two. Then you look at our NSW cup side, there's not a name in that squad that will put pressure on a first grade spot. very...
  33. S

Halfback depth.

I was just thinking, if Hodko was to get injured/suspended who do we have to fill in? I think your or myself have a high chance of playing Halfback next season. keep in mind, there's no longer Romelo or Keating.
  34. S

Fullback Discussion

Cheers TG, people trust you more than myself on here lol so thanks for confirming that. =) I personally think that give him a month with our kiwi boys in England and he'll be loving it at Belmore in no time. Wait until we come up against the Bronx next season!
  35. S

Laugh now =), wait until Blue n White comes on here tonight and says it's Hoffman aswell.
  36. S

It's the Hoff.
  37. S

Fullback Discussion

Looks like Benny Barba got the final laugh eh! I think our board are satisfied with just making the 8 every year. Standards have dropped at this club.
  38. S

Gotta bad feeling Season 2014 will be a disaster tbh.
  39. S

Please tell me Sila will be in first grade in 2014

Silas's defence is absolutely rubbish, but his attack is very good. Theres no chance he'll be in the starting 13 next season.
  40. S

Bulldogs Gear Half Price

Moe, my training shirt and singlet came in yesterday. I got 2XL, the same size as my jersey. They both fit perfect!
  41. S

Bulldogs $1mil play for Hayne

This is what I'm not understanding either, perhaps The Greatest can shed some light.
  42. S

Are you confident for Next sunday or nervous?

Yep, it was a poor Raiders outfit plus it was only 13 degrees. Not the 25-30 degrees we'll get in Sydney next week. Big test for J-Moz under the high ball (if he plays FB)
  43. S

Are you confident for Next sunday or nervous?

I'm very confident, BUT our lack of day games throughout the year might come back to bite us.
  44. S

Josh Jackson - 2013 Discussion Thread

My mate who went up for the game on Thursday, was clubbing with Josh Jackson and Ben Barba last night.
  45. S

About user "Blue n White"

LOL I think it's nap time Jakey boy.
  46. S

Yeah, and I said that. I said it was a two way street. We'll be thankful and I'm sure they'll be apologetic.
  47. S

Haha no arse licking here mate, I've got my own sources and he's got his. The only difference is I'm a **** that won't share his info on a forum with fvckwits like you on here. He's nice enough to share though =]
  48. S

This is in no way an insult thread towards Blue n White, But I think people have to understand that he WILL get things wrong from time to time. That doesn't give you any reason to put the bloke down, not AT ALL. He doesn't get paid to come on here and share information with you. He...
  49. S

Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

Apologies for TheKennel not being my top priority, I'll dedicate giving whatever news I know to TheKennel as SOON as I get it.
  50. S

Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

Reni Maitua WAS going to sign two weeks ago, but Raelene wanted to assess how Reni has changed his lifestyle, meaning what he did on weekends, who he hung out with etc. Reni was happy for that assessment to take place. He passed with flying colours, he'll be a Bulldog next year. Oh, and we have...
  51. S

This, decided to have a sook with me after I stated Barba was leaving and I failed to name my source lol
  52. S

Barba on Sterlo tonight

It was 95%, 3 weeks ago Roddy.
  53. S

Barba on Sterlo tonight

My Barba is 95% gone doesn't look so stupid now does it, clowns.
  54. S

Get off your high horse, smarty pants. Just like Morris played FB against the Eels, right? Oh wait, Perrett did. Perrett hasn't got the legs in him to play a FULL season at FB, hence why Morris is there, INCASE we don't secure our #1 priority FB for 2014. THEN Morris will be our #1.
  55. S

=] I wonder why J-Moz played Fullback tonight and not Perrett eh? ;). Tools.
  56. S

LOL if 6ft7 is "little" then I don't know what's big anymore, Moe!
  57. S

If someone wants to know where i got my information from they can easily access me by inboxing me. Instead, they choose not to because it is MUCH easier to talk Sh!t on here and gain more "internet friends", bunch of keyboard warriors.
  58. S

Fcuking f@gget edited my posts, what a tool. Click on View Post and it CLEARLY says "Rumour - Josh Morris to Cronulla Sharks" Editing my posts, just to make friends on here you sad fcuk.
  59. S

LOL little fella? Go to bed you kid.
  60. S

did he confirm it? Where's the confirmation u fcuking mut. Putting points in stars isn't a confirmation.
  61. S

Are you fcuking kidding me? Find me where I made those statements you sh1t talking son of a b1tch. The P00fter, is what should be your name, fcuking clown.
  62. S

There's no rule where it says I have to state my source, didn't know this place has Kennel Police. It's entirely up to you, whether to take my word or not.
  63. S

Thank you, Rod. good to see you're still around giving it to some of the clowns on here. These guys are begging for Blue'n'White to come on here and give them good news. I wonder why he hasn't hopped on here for a while eh?
  64. S

Wait til he goes, and we'll see the "dribbler" you clown. Now I remember why I stopped posting on this forum, because of unappreciative tools like Bulldogs09.
  65. S

Unless something DRASTIC happens, Barba is on his way. His issues have been a cancer to this team. Officials are fed up with it.
  66. S

Your preference, 4th or 5th

i don't think any team would want to finish 5th tbh, The Warriors could steal 8th position and I don't think any club would want to play them. ESPECIALLY in September.
  67. S

Holden Cup v Eels

He's from Queensland, Mackay aswell.
  68. S

Boys in Blue

Wuddup dawgs, Every point LebDog (Adam) has made is true. If your going to think otherwise and attempt to argue with him, then you're an idiot. Iv'e been a "kennel" member for the past 4 years now. Atmosphere wise, the place has gone from bad to worse. Organise wise, it's never been better...
  69. S

Dogs 4th or 5 th with Bye

dafaq? YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!
  70. S

Rumour - Josh Morris to Cronulla Sharks
  71. S

Meet the Boys @ Chick'n Spice in Canterbury

How you been mate? Hope all is well. You still around here I see lol
  72. S

Meet the Boys @ Chick'n Spice in Canterbury

I barely post on here these days because of the people who claim Doga is a "hater". Like myself, I read reviews of restaurants before spending my money there. It's called smart dining. This place has gone so Sh1t it isn't even funny, Mr Invisible should just do what his name says and just...
  73. S

that could mean the end for Pritchard.
  74. S

i can't wait until about rounds 10-12 when T-Rex is running over opposition at will.. let's see what you supercoaches will have to say then.
  75. S

Ironic

lmao.
  76. S

The Kennel (Bulldogs Membership Area) = A bit of a joke.

i'll admit, i'm one of the many that requested free seating. The last thing i wanted when sitting next to a group of kennel mates whilst enjoying a beer is a mother with her kids is nagging me to get out of her seat.
  77. S

The Kennel (Bulldogs Membership Area) = A bit of a joke.

No disrespect to you or your partner, but why would your Mrs want to sit in the heart of the 'Bulldogs Army' for (In a Souths Jersey)? Weren't you guys better off in GA or even in the Burrow?
  78. S

Prediction on ladder this year...

record? lol it was 87,000 last years GF. FAIL.
  79. S

'You'll never be alone': Mum's message to returning Barba

You'll neeeeeverrrr walk.. Aloneeee ! Ynwa!!
  80. S

Replacement!!

I told you in the other thread that he's still at the Bulldogs. He played FB in the first half of the Back2Belmore trial and scored a double.
  81. S

Replacement!!

Clueless (again), Daniel Abou-Sleiman actually played in the Back2Belmore trial and scored a double or hatrick playing fullback in the first half. Looked dangerous every time he got his hands on the ball.
  82. S

Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

lol @ all these theories and rumors.
  83. S

Lets get behind the Team !

It actually says "Brothers Now" and was only used for last year's final series, but yeah i get the picture.
  84. S

Fullback Options

lol first time I've been on here for several months, and nothing has changed. The lady simply asked a question regarding a players position, and she gets ****wit answers like that? Kasiano, Pritchard, even HICKEY and CZILOZSKI ffs? Some things never change, your better off asking the question...
  85. S

Changes that will occur to the F.Pack

LOL, sorry but LOL.
  86. S

Goodbye and thank you...

Hearing Stagg 2 year deal to Penrith.
  87. S

Which jersey will you wear on Sunday

2012 away jersey, with my 2012 Bulldog trackies.
  88. S

The "I Need an AAN" Thread

a draw? Theres no such thing as a Draw in a Grand Final bud.