Search results

1. byebyeUTAI

"What the hell is a Lisfranc Injury ?" - I hear you say ...

thanks for that.... your not just a pretty ugly face.....
  2. byebyeUTAI

Hazem El Masri's first grade days could be numbered

he hasbeen going down hill for a while... time to go
  3. byebyeUTAI

Talent worth $16m hits market

Michael Bani would be a good pick up... i think williams being a rep player will want way too m uch money..
  4. byebyeUTAI

Scent on Breath gave Mason away

ever heard of TOOTHPASTE mason you grub... oh and another tip willie... fittler prefers the taste of budy and coke... hth
  5. byebyeUTAI

Ideas to Improve

teach elmasri how to tackle.... that would be a start
  6. byebyeUTAI

14 players on the field (Merged)

#13 is haz, #12 is idris, #14 is ryan... ryan is standing further infield than haz... bulldogstar was pointing out if ryan was on the field... all i said was he was standing further infield than haz so he must be
  7. byebyeUTAI

in the photo ryan is standing inside whoever is tagged at #13 (haz I assume).. so ryan has to be on the field
  8. byebyeUTAI

if you count off either sid eof the ruck penriff are manned up on us... even with some lazy panthers player marked up on ryan who is in backplay... this effectively gives us an extra player in the ruck and how we created and overlap... so without even touching the ball it could be argued ryan...
  9. byebyeUTAI

cant wait till the footy starts because

i see what you mean........
  10. byebyeUTAI

Center/Wing Combinations

[/B] I agree 100%
  11. byebyeUTAI

Disturbing treatment of Utai

you are 100% correct..... and the sooner the dwarves dissapear from the wings the better off we will be
  12. byebyeUTAI

A girls Handbook

Braith - fancies his brother and likes cousins more than friends lmao... at anasta.....
  13. byebyeUTAI

SPOTTED: Hickey

hes greek... hth
  14. byebyeUTAI

Favourite Junk Food Superthread

subway........................ eat shiit
  15. byebyeUTAI

only in the telecrap

check this out... sounds very painful http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24887120-5001021,00.html
  16. byebyeUTAI

matuia decision close

he wants to further his rep career..... DH probably doesnt know ricky stuart got the punt as australian coach.... D. U. M dum
  17. byebyeUTAI

How Many???

not fair...... you have double the visits because you have double the reasons to visit;)
  18. byebyeUTAI

Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

agree 100000000% the guy is a machine AND a match winner
  19. byebyeUTAI

if we are really here to win comps then he should be included.... we have a good side... but not a comp winning side in 2009 IMO the media will have a field day
  20. byebyeUTAI

C'mon Satcherelli !!! .... C'mon Fovos !!!!

hey i registered again... ended up with 9K and took a few plebs out anyway got this email this morning: PokerStars Tournament #125647716, No Limit Hold'em Freeroll Super Satellite 331 players Target Tournament #125646529 200 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started...
  21. byebyeUTAI

TOP DOG The Steve Mortimer Story

i havent seen onefor years but i have a copy.... if your interested we could do a swap as i havent read the turvey book.... we can swap them back when were finished... thoughts
  22. byebyeUTAI

TOP DOG The Steve Mortimer Story

Lyn have you read the Terry Lamb biography?
  23. byebyeUTAI

PokerStars Tourney coming up ...

cheers roddy....
  24. byebyeUTAI

how do you put up a picture on pokerstars
  25. byebyeUTAI

is that the same tourny i already qualified for
  26. byebyeUTAI

Most Hated Players 1-4

do you mean jason ryles.....
  27. byebyeUTAI

Kiwi star Mannering a wanted man

he would be a handy pick up..... thats for sure my only problem is we seem to be getting plenty of good hardworking forwards, we need a real ballplaying backrower... Im not sure mannering is in that mould
  28. byebyeUTAI

Sharmoot gaol too?

So who created God..... and dont give me the "he was always there line" you said it yourself..... things dont appear out of nowhere...
  29. byebyeUTAI

Sharmoot gaol too?

rofl.... thats evolution talking.....
  30. byebyeUTAI

Spotted: Hasoon

hasoon... sacrelidge.... ban him
  31. byebyeUTAI

Beggers / Junkies

did he have dark hair ,dark eyes, dark skin ? probably the same bloke;)
  32. byebyeUTAI

Beggers / Junkies

when i lived in Sydney... I used to catch the train to work at redfern.... every day without fail there was this guy (an original australian) who used to stand at the gate with his hand out and say, "got a dolla brudda" then John Howard introduces the GST... and this same bloke stands...
  33. byebyeUTAI

Fast food franchise domination

yeah look they have 6 subs only that are pretty healthy.... thats it... but even then the meat is really high in salt.... DONT eat any of the chicken or meatballs or BMT i mostly hate the pr*cks that run the show... bunch of kn*bs.... but thats another story
  34. byebyeUTAI

so you are led to believe.... a 12" meatball sub has more fat and salt in it than 2 big macs.... dont believe all the advertising....
  35. byebyeUTAI

Topless Bathing Your thoughts?

Fred Nile is just confused..... some guy has a run in with a shark in western Australia and fred runs around trying to get the white pointers of the beach at Bondi.....:D
  36. byebyeUTAI

i'll give you a hint Dudway Eat ****
  37. byebyeUTAI

roddy i agree with you... it is hard for the small operator to compete with the buying power and marketing dollars of the big franchises.... if you think about it mcdonalds dont sell hamburgers.. they sell mcdonalds.. the brand.... apart from their crappy short promotions (seared chicken...
  38. byebyeUTAI

you lads are bent...lol
  39. byebyeUTAI

The fulltilt aussie $100 free roll starts in 7 mins.... about 1500 people... cash pays for top 27
  40. byebyeUTAI

Best Forward Pack

wow.... our pack stacks up .... but I like the look of the sharks pack ... i rate luke douglas highly.... broncos would have been higher up my list if you put Lagi Setu in the side....
  41. byebyeUTAI

Best Rookies

im gonna say dogs , then penrith but dogs just
  42. byebyeUTAI

Player Profile Questionairres

is the trial match vs StGeorge classed as a round ? just checking!!!!!! :boxing_sm
  43. byebyeUTAI

Best 1.6.7.9 Combo

rabbitohs
  44. byebyeUTAI

Your 2009 Team (merged)

oh and btw.... say NO to midget wingers
  45. byebyeUTAI

Your 2009 Team (merged)

make sure you duck...... people throw things when you dont support slowem el tragic.. i have never understood why we have fast centres if they have to slow down and wait for the wingers to catch up.... so with that in mind 2. goodwin 5. nanai
  46. byebyeUTAI

Former international forward has approached bulldogs to come across who is ittttttt?

is that your guess mitch or have you heard bailey's name mentioned somewhere.....
  47. byebyeUTAI

you forgot to mention you made anew friend.... until you took all his money that is....
  48. byebyeUTAI

Player Profiles

luke patten is still showing as injured... hope they just havent updated that section yet
  49. byebyeUTAI

Player Profiles

i like the fact they have grooms position as 5/8 , halfback..... no mention of hooker.... was this the same as his profile last year... anyone?
  50. byebyeUTAI

now i just have to remember jan 11
  51. byebyeUTAI

i would have hated to be on the bubble
  52. byebyeUTAI

201 only left
  53. byebyeUTAI

some fuuucker sucked out with a 4 card flush....:(
  54. byebyeUTAI

down to 213 KQ suited...... aaaaaagh
  55. byebyeUTAI

areu out roddy
  56. byebyeUTAI

hay only 240 left
  57. byebyeUTAI

pick a freeroll table and we can get some practice... im on table Jetta 5/10 if anyone wants to join in
  58. byebyeUTAI

1blue1white
  59. byebyeUTAI

yeh im in... i usually play fulltilt as well..... see how we go....
  60. byebyeUTAI

I definately agree with Thurston and Asotasi but not Anasta... he is very overated,,, and has the worst kicking game in the history of rugby league
  61. byebyeUTAI

tony i think you might have been on the chrissy drinks too long.... what are you trying to say? slowem el tragic.... enough said.... :o
  62. byebyeUTAI

Former international forward has approached bulldogs to come across who is ittttttt?

and tonie carrol isnt the future either.,... no thanks
  63. byebyeUTAI

reni to broncos

please dont compare sherwins great service to the bulldogs with staggs servkice the broncos.... sherwin played well over 250 club games for our club.... stagg has played what... 70 odd for the broncs.... incomparable.....
  64. byebyeUTAI

steve price is a current international... only missed the wc final due to injury.... the thread is about a former international so logically they cannot be talking about price... btw by the time price is finished his warriors contract it will be time to head to the uk sl or retire...
  65. byebyeUTAI

Pure Evil in a little ball .....

3kg's....... wont be long and you'll have to chage your name to captain hugeass:D
  66. byebyeUTAI

Email i got..

here is what i dont get..... why 2000 years ago did god send his son to earth.... it is a scientific fact that man has walked the earth in some form for at least 10,000 years before that..... why wait so long..... i can hear god saying... "hey jesus.... you had better get down there and let...
  67. byebyeUTAI

Email i got..

well said xeno..... i agree with you.... be a good person and be happy to be judged on that....
  68. byebyeUTAI

Email i got..

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24797395-5001028,00.html quite a topical piece in todays telecrap
  69. byebyeUTAI

Email i got..

some would say they make the rules up as they go along.....
  70. byebyeUTAI

Farting

dont forget to ask your passenger if they can smell something burning..... they automatically take a deep breath through the nose.... the look on their face once they smell the fart is classic
  71. byebyeUTAI

Email i got..

the way i see it... if im a fairly good person.... and do the right thing for most of my life... when i die... if there is a god and he tells me im going to hell for not getting on my knees every sunday..... then thats not the kind of god i would want to be near anyway... guess i'll just...
  72. byebyeUTAI

Email i got..

im a non believer.... i am yet to be convinced by anyone that there is a god.... all religion is fear based...... if you dont do this XXXX will happen.... well i didnt eat my crusts and my hairs not curly either
  73. byebyeUTAI

Maitua: Pay me out or else

make him play for the bulls for 2009... we need to teach these wa nkers a lesson.... we reward effort.... not attendance...
  74. byebyeUTAI

membership brochure.... is there a picture of a member on here in it??

Amanda Grant - works in dogs admin i think
  75. byebyeUTAI

Greeks on this site

mou nea, mou nea
  76. byebyeUTAI

Greeks on this site

yassas fi le mou, me le ne Panayorti
  77. byebyeUTAI

Organ donation?

i have said yest to organ donation on my licence... they can take whatever they like but not my eye's..... how the bloody hell am i gonna see where I am going if they take them.... so im keeping them
  78. byebyeUTAI

oh god WHYYY??

lol... very clever
  79. byebyeUTAI

oh god WHYYY??

there was a woman on springer who was still breastfeeding her 14 y/o son... have you ever noticed that when you here stories about this subject... the woman is always breastfeeding a son.... never a daughter.... it must be an arousal thing... sicko's
  80. byebyeUTAI

How do you make new friends?

roddy get out from behind the keyboard..... you must have one friend who you can hang out with....
  81. byebyeUTAI

Aussie Backs

the only time the back showed anything was the first 15 mins when the forwards wereactually getting over the advantage line.... after they brought on old man fitzgibbon we went nowhere.... no platform and space for backs to do jack meant we got exactly what we should have.. blame lays with...
  82. byebyeUTAI

Love Thy Neighbour: Australia's shameful fetish

hodgo... dont tell me you went to the ladyboy side of the room... naughty boy
  83. byebyeUTAI

Court case opens old Bulldog wounds

well said.... agree 100%
  84. byebyeUTAI

Worst Number Plates

on a kermit green toyota crown in yagoona a few years ago... SLYLEB
  85. byebyeUTAI

Are We Signing Any World Cup Players?

yeh that was him... looked a handy player
  86. byebyeUTAI

What are you eating now thread.

i jut finished a fresh cream apple turnover
  87. byebyeUTAI

yeah the fiji hooker looked most likeley to score
  88. byebyeUTAI

i liked the number 14 from fiji.... cant remember his name.... very solid player
  89. byebyeUTAI

Who Will be our best in 2009?

Ennis and John Kite for me.....
  90. byebyeUTAI

Greatest club team you ever saw?

you have to remember that most people on here never saw that dogs team go around... so i wouldnt be too harsh
  91. byebyeUTAI

Kennel Biased?

Deimus.... i agree with you 100% it always sounds to me like spin doctoring..... boring and repetitive and i for one dont buy it for a minute
  92. byebyeUTAI

Greatest club team you ever saw?

its a dead heat.... Dogs '86...... mortimer, lamb, tunks, kelly Eels '86...... sterling, cronin, price, kenney Bronco's '92.... Langer, renouf, walters, Lazarus but if I have to pick the best team I have ever seen... across the park no one beats the 1989 Raiders.... on todays salary cap...
  93. byebyeUTAI

Kennel Biased?

I am taking my HR to the Holden 60th anniversary weekend nov 22 at fishermans bend VIC... invitation only.... so I am pretty pumped that my HR was picked by GM Holden to represent the mighty HR on the weekend.... back on topic cause I could talk about cars for longer than the dogs..... I...
  94. byebyeUTAI

Kennel Biased?

Vai... you da man...... well said
  95. byebyeUTAI

Kennel Biased?

i think you missed the point.... i am not questioning anyones right to have an opposing ticket and make a play for the board... what i was saying was that everytime matt has someone, or a group of people put up an alternative to what he believes is all good in the bulldog world he denegrates...