Search results

1. Number13

Opinion Jackson not at the Press Conference.

Jackson not attending the press conference is telling. Barrett is on the outer.
  2. Number13

Was there trouble at Allianz on Thursday night?

The CH9 commentary suggested there was trouble late in the second half. I hope this is not going to cause any issues for the club.
  3. Number13

Round 9 Match against Parramatta Eels.

Against the Tigers, the Eels scored 30 points in 13 minutes. In anyone's language that is an outstanding result and will certainly put our boys on notice come Friday night. In recent weeks, our defense has been outstanding despite not scoring points. Therefore, our plan for the Eels is to be...
  4. Number13

Did anyone catch Brian Smith's post match comments?

Sydney Roosters coach Brian Smith admits he gambled and lost with a game of interchange roulette that left his side with 12 men for the crucial final minutes of Sunday's 24-20 NRL loss to Canterbury. The Roosters played out the final 10 minutes of the see-sawing match a man down after winger...
  5. Number13

Thanks to the team at the Sunday Telegraph.

I would like to thank you for putting on a spread for Hazem, El Magic's last stand. Your generosity to Hazem and to the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs is exemplary.
  6. Number13

St George. Their Winning Formula!

Imposters! Soward is an Imposter, like his co players and coach. St George is living a false hope that they will win a premiership! Despite Bennett's previous accomplishments, his new "rabbit out of the hat" is to "con the referree" at all costs. Great work Wayne! You reap what you sow...
  7. Number13

What do we do with SBW's annual payment of $500K.

We surely must have a bit of dollars under the salary cap. Do we upgrade contracts or do we continue to target other clubs?
  8. Number13

I don'r believe our boys are enjoying playing football!

I am at pains to say that our team, individually and collectively, are not enjoying playing football. They are not directed to play innovative football, do not have have any desire to be there and management continue to dish out the same, ordinary, uninspiring game plan.
  9. Number13

What is with our passing?

Have you noticed that it hits the deck more often than not! Not only do we get pinged with "knock ons" but we give the opposition a leg up in their own danger zone. When have we become benevolent to the opposition? Surely it is not part of our programme.
  10. Number13

Our excuses are our own!

No more! If we can come up with suggestions as to why we played the we way did today then we can take them to our priest, because no one is listening. 1) We are devoid of any attacking options. It only serves the opposition: 2) Our defensive efforts are first rate particularly if we are...
  11. Number13

The Dragons! What the?

Talk about rubbish. They are a long way away to secure a premiership. What about Cooper? It is true he cannot count past 2. Arrogance personified.
  12. Number13

The team was labelled "brain dead" by Steve Folkes.

Who can argue with it? After tonights performance against the Tigers you can appreciate Steve's position and his comments. Over to you.
  13. Number13

Ryan O'Hara and Craig Wing in 2008. Would you?

We should seriously consider this. If you were M Noad, G Peponis and Steve Folkes would you?
  14. Number13

The Roosters 1000th Win! Will it ever arrive?

Based on tonight's performance against South Sydney, chances are it won't.
  15. Number13

Steve Folkes. Please explain!

With the risk of sounding like an aggrieved supporter I would like to know, word for word, what was said at Half Time? Anxously waiting.
  16. Number13

Newcastle's loss to the Broncos!

Cretianly humiliating to the NRL. Who can anyone take this game seriously let alone the final series when you have Newcastle and Manly in the top 8 and losing without scoring a point. Why would you bother attending these games, paying premium for game tickets and leaving at half time...
  17. Number13

Gus Gould does have a Saloon Pasage within the Roosters.

What chance did Ricky have in coaching the Roosters when you have a termite, aka Gus Gould, "white Anting" Ricky Stuart during his tenure as coach? Not much! You would be forgiven if you thought that "Machiavelli" was alive and well and resides in Bondi.
  18. Number13

Our Team were galant in defeat.

A loss is tough to take at the best of times. But having a side with three players injured and the rest sticking with each other epitomises the heart of the side. Congratulations guys. You all put in.
  19. Number13

The Dragons do not amount to much.

Unless of course you would like to see a bunch of imposters playing cheap shots and carry on as if they desrved to win. I have seen enough of cheap shots from all of the Dragon squad that they are not worth anything much more than pub brawlers. They, including management, are devoid of...
  20. Number13

Sherwin and Holdsworth.

I believe these guys have made tremendous inroads towards our success this year. They work well together and are in sync. Good luck boys. Keep at it.
  21. Number13

Roosters - Condemned to the slaughterhouse!

It appears that Stuart's chooks have come to roost. Leaderless, tactless and a bunch of no hopers performed unashamedly. If it wasn't for the Souths debacle today we would be hearing about Ricky's imminent departure as a coach. Surely his tenure is at risk! Surely the management are...
  22. Number13

Reni Maitua - Key Priority for the Bulldogs.

Let's not mince wordes here. Reni should be a key priority for the Bulldogs. I do believe we have enough dollars under the cap to keep Reni, Roy Asotasi and Willie Tonga.
  23. Number13

Were the Newcastle supporters gracious hosts?

I am interested to know if our hosts were gracious and accommodating? It would be a pity if they treated us in the same disparaging way last year.
  24. Number13

How was Anasta's form against Melbourne?

Although they started to come back in the 2nd half, how did Anasta play?
  25. Number13

Match of Round 3 - Newcastle vs Canterbury.

Subject to the judiciary findings this week, i.e. Mason and Patten, we have a more than average chance to beat Newcastle. Despite Newcastle's results in round 2, i.e. letting in over 30 points and scoring 70, our shrewd approach to our defensive line couple with our strike power, the Bulldogs...
  26. Number13

Conduct of the St George Dragons.

Increasingly the football fans and football players are subjected to thuggery, ill discipline and cheap shots from a team clearly running on hype. The team is Ste George Dragons. Here we go again!
  27. Number13

How good are the Tigers!

They are playing a great game and the Dragons have no answers.
  28. Number13

Braith: I've been on the edge for six years.

For those who have the opportunity to read this piece in today's, 18/9/05 Sunday Telegragh will be forgiven if they thought Anasta was a victim of a sinister plot. However, this poignant piece from Peter Badel about Anasta suggests that Anasta was not at all confortable playing with the...
  29. Number13

Brent Sherwin. He is ready for 2006.

Brent will regain his lost spark during the off season and will become the most enterprising halfback in 2006. Brent, I wish you well mate and look forward to see you around the traps. Regards, Number 13
  30. Number13

Lack of Leadership.

Our Team continues to play the game without a captain at the helm. No leadership means ill discipline, no focus, no commitment and selfishness amongst the players. There are no excuses for the conduct of the team over the past three weeks. If there are, I would like to hear them.
  31. Number13

For our match against The Roosters, 2/9/05, how about....

The Club put on the 2004 GF victory soon after our decisive victory on Sunday. Both the players, management and particulalry the fans have been through a horrid time in 2005. Our reunion will allows us to reflect our past glory, reflect on 2005 and enable us all to anticipate what will be a...
  32. Number13

My encounter with Braith.

I was at Coogee this morning and ran into Braith. He was in his car. I called out to him in a most freindly tone only to be totally ignored. Here was his chance to say a few words only to sit inside his car and ignore reality. This imposter has a lot to answer for. His attitude is the reason...
  33. Number13

Season 2005 is over, dusted, done.

We are no longer an intimidating force. Words cannot describe the intense dissapointment of many supporters of what was once a respected football club. I cannot understand the contemptuous behaviour of many leading players of this Club suffice to say that any supporter who describes their...
  34. Number13

Wake up will you!

I just came back from a great weekend at the Snow, only to listen to my horror our loss to Newcastle. Furthermore, I read posts from frustrated Bulldog supporters, they have every right to by the way, only to be pacified by responses suggesting that our players are not "arrogant", "Newcastle are...
  35. Number13

"Anasta'a New Act" as it appears in The Sun Herald today.

Anasta's New Act By James MacSmith and Andrew Webster July 17, 2005. "NOW that Bulldog Braith Anasta has signed with the Roosters, don't be suprised if you see him on Channel Nine very soon checked out in a slick suit from David Jones. We'll leave it at that." For those who are suggesting...
  36. Number13

Are the NRL referrees feeling the pressure?

Based on the results from the weekend, you cannot help but feel they have blown a number of penalties in error and will not listen to the team Captains. What do you think?
  37. Number13

NRL Fan Poll as it appears on NRL.com.

Here is the question. "The Bulldogs took another two points last night keeping their finals hopes alive. Do you think they can make the playoffs?" May I suggest that we raid the web site and vote for the affirmative.
  38. Number13

That Trash Talking Cow is at it again! Will she get over it?

I read RW's article in todays' Telegraph suggesting that Noad and Folkes made a tacticle error is signing Williie Mason over Anasta. Her article also suggests that her reliable source, stated that Willie Mason would be too hot to handle between games and that Bulldogs will struggle in 2006...
  39. Number13

Who is Grant Rovelli?

Could anyone enlighten me as to who this person is please?
  40. Number13

The week ahead, Bulldogs vs Storm.

Regardless of other results in Round 17, a Bulldogs victory over The Storm will guarantee them a spot in the Top 8. The match will be played at The Showground, yeh great I hear you say, and hopefully we can put the rest of the competition on notice as The Bulldogs secure a decisive victory...
  41. Number13

Here comes Charlie Tonga!

Correct me if I am wrong but I reckon Charlie had an impact when he came on with around 25 minutes to go. Impact player, I here you say? When Mason and Myles are back you can be assurred that the opposition will think twice about who who they field on the pitch when they play The Bulldogs...
  42. Number13

NRL Fan Poll. Bulldogs. Do you think the Bulldogs can still make the top eight?

Well we know the answer. Let's make it unanimous. Vote Yes.
  43. Number13

When all else fails, let's buy Anasta and Mason.

It is far cry from a Club that prides itself in developing its juniors to play in the NRL. How the mighty have fallen. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. The Roosters have finally succumbed to the fact that their 2005 campaign has finally ended and are now focussing on 2006. Their...
  44. Number13

Round 15. Are we all going on Sunday to see The Bulldogs give it to the Raiders?

Let's do it people. The Team need us more than ever. See you there.
  45. Number13

If we don't make the eight, which team would you follow to win The Premiership?

Tough question, I know. It is only a thought. Do they sell Broncos jerseys in Sydney?
  46. Number13

It's official! Matthew Head is out for the season.

What does this mean for St George in 2005? I still believe they are Premiership contenders.
  47. Number13

Add Paul Kent to the Phil Rothfield School of Journalism and Commentary.

This "little" man is having a go at Noad. Notwithstanding his capacity to discuss issues intellectually.
  48. Number13

Eagles, Sharks and Raiders are on a slippery side!

By that rationale, the Bulldogs will make the eight. The Raiders, Sea Eagles and Sharks have lost their momentum. Suffering these losses today will only feed their lack of confidence. Mind games can be a powerful foe.
  49. Number13

Fan Poll on the NRL website. Vote for Anasta and Johns.

Which halves combination will dominate in Origin II? What do you think? Have a vote and let us know why?
  50. Number13

What is with Ricky Stuart? If I am reading this correctly, he says he is a winger!

Did anyone catch Ricky's column in todays Sunday Telegraph? Fair Dinkum! He is blaming referees for his side, Roosters, not winning at least 8 games. Yeh right Ricky, as if? By the sounds of things he is ranting on how others, i.e. referrees, judiciary etc are affecting his team...
  51. Number13

Our Season is not over. It is just getting started.

Our Season is not over! It is just getting started! The real work starts today people. And in case you think otherwise be ready when Round 20 is upon us. The Bulldogs will be intrenched in the eight and the pundits will comment on their transition as being beyond any other NRL side and anyting...
  52. Number13

Sydney Showground? Not a good place to play.

The Bulldogs have many close encounters at the Showground, There is too much negative karma.
  53. Number13

Here we go again, and again and again.

Let me paint you a picture. The Bulldogs are behind on the Score board before halftime by 16 points to 2. You proobably thnk I am crazy. Guess what it is sure close to it. What the hell is our team on about? I cannot for the life of me understand, comprehend, put my finger to it etc, why...
  54. Number13

The season is over for The Bulldogs.

After tonights performance we will not make the eight. We have no attacking options, our defensive play is non existent and rely on hope to score tries. Let's not start with our injury list is too high and we miss our players etc. We had numerous opportunities tonight to win and win...
  55. Number13

Dragons are on their way to the finals.

Make no mistake. The Dragons are the team to beat in 2005. Like you, I witnessed tonight, Dragons vs Panthers, a transformation unseen in a long time. The only team that can beat them is themselves.
  56. Number13

Parramatta's victory over Melbourne Storm. What the ?

Unless you are a staunch Parramatta Supporter you would believe the result. An abborration one would say. Well it makes the Bulldogs loss les painful. Well done Eels.
  57. Number13

Is Terry Hill a thug?

Based on today's peformance against the Warriors he most certainly is. I have an issue with a "has been" on a peformance based contract with nothing to lose, taking out players with high tackles. The last thing I would like to see is if this guy plays dirty, and I mean real dirty, and peforms...
  58. Number13

Ricky Stuart's Article in The Sunday Telegraph 13/3/05 - What the ?

I have read some pieces in my time but this is up there with Jacquiline Magnay and and Rebecca Wilson, a load of ****.