Search results

1. bulldogruss

Opinion Emerging players to watch across all grades in 2024

With it being a tough year in the NRL for us faithful to sit through, I thought it would be worthwhile to put together a summary of some of the talent we can look forward to watching in the future. Gus has flagged that we need to build from within if we are going to be successful moving...
  2. bulldogruss

Top 30 - 2024

Apologies if there is an active thread - couldn't spot one in my search. From what i can tell, our Top 30 has 8 spots left to be filled for next year. Check out the list below. If there is any player you believe is also locked in for Top 30 please reply with a link to the article / Gus twitter...
  3. bulldogruss

Name your 2022 Mounties Round 1 Team

With the current Top 30 / Train & Trial and development players that we are aware of, and assuming all are fit for duty, i am interested to see your 1-17 for Mounties next year round 1. Post your teams
  4. bulldogruss

Nrl Ad

A current affair just had a piece on the new ad. Did anybody else get to see it? Almost brought a tear to my eye. Although they didnt show the complete one i think they are on a winner with it. Also found this on Youtube ( whilst searching to see if anyone had the ad yet ) - also a good piece...
  5. bulldogruss

Touch footy

Who's up for a game this weekend or next, before the season kicks in?
  6. bulldogruss

A true bulldog??

What makes a "true bulldog" ?? explain what you believe..
  7. bulldogruss

Dogs fans tuck into one of their own

Dogs fans tuck into one of their own Saturday Aug 4 12:31 AEST The Bulldogs turned on one of their own on Saturday with fans on the club's official fan forum calling for backrower Brad Morrin to have his NRL contract torn up in the wake of his alleged bite of Parramatta centre Timana Tahu...
  8. bulldogruss

Ray Warren fighting to save his vision

Source: nrl.com Ray Warren fighting to save his vision Friday, October 20, 2006 - 4:14 PM Renowned sports commentator Ray Warren has revealed he will soon undergo surgery to save vision in his right eye. The veteran Network Nine rugby league and swimming caller admitted he had lost 70...
  9. bulldogruss

Thanks From Malcolm

A_C has been thanked by Malcolm on Dogs site for organising Kennel Banner last weekend. Good stuff mate.. Someone else can post up the article - im working
  10. bulldogruss

Hi all, Cracked the 1000 post after almost 2 and a half years on this site... Look out StevieJ etc - i will become the top poster with these kind of stats....! Thankyou, Thankyou and goodnight
  11. bulldogruss

Kennel User Names

In light of recent events in the Lounge i thought i would throw up the question - how many user names have you registered with the kennel???? Naming them is purely optional, as im sure many are "gee-up" accounts that you may be able to use later. But put in at least a number that you have...
  12. bulldogruss

Whos going next week?

I am planning on heading down to watch the game next week and was wondering who else plans on doing the trip down to Canberra.... Russ
  13. bulldogruss

MSN and the Kennel

Hi all, For all those MSN users i was curious as to the amount of other Kennelers each person has in their MSN Messenger?? I wonder who clocks up the most?? Russ
  14. bulldogruss

Attn:- Back2Belmore

Mate, Whilst i admire your commitment to a cause, may i suggest to you that you refrain from sending PM's suggesting that i (or other members of the forum) have a lack of loyalty/ commitment to my team. I am a "true bulldogs supporter" and many of the ppl that know me from this forum and...
  15. bulldogruss

Upcoming events listed on Bulldogs.com.au

Hi all, Have noticed the trials are listed on the bulldogs site. They are attached below February 2006 Wed 1 - Sat 4 - Community Carnival Sat 18 - Trial Match 1 - Bulldogs v Sharks @ Mollymook (NSW South Coast) Sat 25 - Trial Match 2 - Bulldogs v Warriors @ Cararra Stadium (Gold Coast)...
  16. bulldogruss

500 Posts

Ladies and Gentleman, A long time coming but my 500 is finally up. Whilst there are many on this site who can boast a much healthier post count I am happy to reach this milestone and look forward to cracking the 1000 posts in 2007. Thanks for your attention Russ
  17. bulldogruss

Friends with Ex's

Anyone still friends with their Ex's?? What are your thoughts on it? Can you still be friends after breaking up with no problems? Your thoughts. Russ