Search results

1. H

What do you want from tonight?

a very good defence and a good attacking structure is what i need to see also some combinations starting to work
  2. H

Official Duquan Talaepa and Mason Phillips signing a 3 Year and 2 year with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

my oldest grandson signed in england when he was 9 he is a professional at fleetwood fc now 18 the other one signed at fleetwood at 8 then went to man city at 10 he is 14 now
  3. H

Opinion “Prediction “ Where will our doggies finish in 22

Followed the bulldogs for 57 years now and have seen ups and downs we have embarked on one of our biggest recruitment drives in recent times we have invested into some of the best 16 17 18s in the country we have speed in all areas , in my opinion we could finnish in the top 5 every time...
  4. H

News Board returned unopposed

the board the leagues club are all united the staff are heading in the right direction it is a pity that some on the kennel are still not united bulldogs forever
  5. H

News Vaccine stance a major sticking point for Bulldogs

it does seem he wants out probably a ploy by his manager for us to pay some of his freight again the nrl and club should say no jab no pay if u wish to leave go but no money from us
  6. H

The uncomfortable truth about Schoupp

r u serious
  7. H

Will the Dogs make the 8 in 2022?

Yes we will i say we will be in the top 5 followed dogs since 1966 and when ever we go on a good recruitment drive we fire that year and beyond good juniors coming through means we are on the up
  8. H

Opinion Favourite/Best Bulldogs quote together with moment.

when gus and brohman played reserve grade at belmore we were getting flogged standing behind goal line someone sang out to gus to piss off back to penrith brohman says to gus thats a bit harsh same bloke sings out and take your fat mate with you
  9. H

News Barrett blasts Bulldogs' failure to stick to plan

Allen is and will be a very good 5/8 Lewis in forwards and get rid of napa
  10. H

News Barrett blasts Bulldogs' failure to stick to plan

Allen should be made 5/8 meaney is our safest and quickest player so fullback we need a big hitter in the middle and big and mobile prop , we need to promote another centre from the nsw cup hoppa to the wing deitz at hooker with quick play the balls this guy can scoot and play up the...
  11. H

Selestino Ravutaumada

I know a guy who has a sister called Carmen Farkas
  12. H

Who will be the last 3 signings for 2021 ?

Spencer leinu Kurt Capewll Matt Burton
  13. H

News Harawira-Naera reportedly released

Lets hope Canberra sponsors jack up and everyone boycotts the one that remain
  14. H

News Bronson Xerri fails drug test

if u seen his brother on tv , it might come out in his defense that he most likely drank from his bottle which may have been contaminated the usual i dont know trick
  15. H

Game one review

the defense last night was very good , to keep the team that everyone is saying is going to give the title a shake was pleasing ,one thing you dont do is getting into a running game against the eels they will tear you apart you have to wear them down , the team did that they just couldn't...
  16. H

Official Pump up video

Turf and Family great lines
  17. H

News How the Bulldogs signed Super League star Luke Thompson

Good one for the club Bullfrog would be proud of his daughter just like he would of done it got on a plane and get his man
  18. H

Opinion Who do you think will have a breakout year for the Bulldogs???

I can see wakeham if he gets a run he has the skills like a young JT who i watched many years ago coming through and Lewis should step up he did show a bit last year and should go up a level
  19. H

Opinion Are the board doing the best job they can?

we are building like we did in 1978 -79 young kids identified in jersey flegg etc then blooded in reserves and brought on later look at the successful coaches and clubs around the world they stick it out , it is so easy to sack coaches but does it give the next coach in a chance to win , not...
  20. H

Sue making klemmer his bitch

also on Klemmer the stats they give him for run mtrs is always double than what he does i had him at 70 mtrs and that was giving him a few extra mtrs next time they are in tv count his mtrs with ball
  21. H

My Bulldogs team

i have followed the bulldogs from early 60s i have seen this happen before and we rebuilt patience is needed we condemn players and coaches to quickly here , we have a lot of really good talent coming through lower grades etc we then open the purse strings next year for a hard hitting line...
  22. H

Fa'amanu Brown signs a two year deal with the Bulldogs/To'omaga re-signs for 3 years

give montoya a shot at fullback great under high ball runs the ball out hard is reasonably quick