Search results

1. D- voice

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

Don't shoot the messenger ! I have been told by not my usual source of info that the Warriors are asking for Kikau as a swap for AFB as early as 2024, If true, opinions ?
  2. D- voice

D Day

Tomorrow is the D Day as one of the 3 players involved in the latest drama will come out and tell his version of the story. Stay tuned !
  3. D- voice

The Forgotten Fullback

When we signed him like Crichton he was touted as our next fullback, JAC has since settled on the wing hardly been mentioned of possibly moving him there, why not ? Was it only a rumour a media beat up or was there a genuine interest from him to move there ? Some will question even the thought...
  4. D- voice

Solutions Mr GOULD

We keep saying certain player are needed to strengthen the team, the problem is we keep failing to fix the prime problems, PROPS. Solutions Mr Gould are Haas & Tino, even if it meant we fork out 2.5 million dollars from the cap plus TPAs... Make it happen ! A clean out of the surplus from this...
  5. D- voice

Who will the next Work Horse be ?

Over decades of football we have always manged to have a work horse or two, end of last season we lost Jackson and before him Tolman but haven't been able to replace the unsung heroes, want to know the result just look at our defence. The list of the unsung heroes Steve Folkes Simon Gillies...
  6. D- voice

Opinion Shame...

Have you ever wondered why the torrid attacks by certain media outlets against our club's administration and in particular Gus Gould as being the spearhead of our rebuild ? Why are these attacks on the increase almost on a daily basis despite the fact our great rebuild is in full throttle ? We...
  7. D- voice

Desperate halfback solution ?

We all know how scarce and overpriced good halfbacks are and a great example is Ben Hunt, most agree he is a better hooker than a half but clubs including ours are prepared to pay a kings ransom for this signature, Three month our situation left me with the though of this DESPERATE HALFBACK...
  8. D- voice

MISSION get HAAS

Rebuilding the team is well on course, looks like the spine is settled and are left with one last problem to solve The Alpha Prop, I know Gus wasn't prepared to fork out 1 million dollars for Haas prior to the cap rise, Come November should we Go on a serious MISSION to get HAAS ??? Cap space...
  9. D- voice

FOX...NEWS OR LIES

For wider exposure I posted this here, I am surprised no one else did. Politics is a dirty game especially in the USA, in saying that our friends from FOX NEWS seem to have bitten more than they could chew ? Assuming Fox News were onto some TRUTH they couldn't prove in courts...How do they feel...
  10. D- voice

WHO CONTROLS CORRUPT REFS ?

The majority of us fans like to believe that there's still honesty in the game...Is there ?
  11. D- voice

We need an Alpha

As the rebuild continues we starting to look like a team, Crichton will possibly become our fullback also we have 2 or 3 young hopefuls,, we need a halfback but that could be covered by Oloapu or other rising young half, we do have some very talented forwards coming through but we missing the...
  12. D- voice

2022 The Verdict

Now the season is over, what is TK's verdict on the players performances rating them from 1 to 10, chances for next season and what should be done to improve the roster for next year... **First 13** 1 Averillo 6, had a reasonable few weeks at fullback, must use his final year to improve his...
  13. D- voice

The Solution !!!

Many people are wanting Barrett sacked, is this the solution ? It might not seem like it now but according to some players and experts alike he has the attributes to become a very good first grade coach, will he still live up to those expectations ? I have the solution... John Khoury and Gus...
  14. D- voice

PATIENCE RUNNING OUT

Six rounds into the season is normally enough to indicate where we are at, Despite having a much better roster than many clubs, still there are no significant improvements in our playing style and performances unless a miracle happens... I believe there are question marks about the SKILLS the...
  15. D- voice

Is it a Bird ?

I know some people don't like him but Jack Bird is a very experienced and talented player, can cover for Centre, 5/8, Second-row and if needed fullback and is off contract, I believe he could be the perfect Centre for us... What is your opinion ?
  16. D- voice

GUS & TBAZ

Firstly I apologise for starting another thread on what seems to be the never ending stories about our situation but I believe what I'm about to say is very important and needs addressing. Gus has indicated he does not interfere in TBaz's job, Under the circumstances is he doing the right thing...
  17. D- voice

TEAM round 4

I dare you TBaz 1 Dufty 2 Burns possible switch with Naden 3 Averillo he offers more than Schoupp 4 Naden 5 JAC 6 Burton 7 Wakeham 8 TPJ 9 Cook hes is the only good hooker in the squad and proved it in 20 minutes trial 10 Vaughan 11 Jackson lessens his workload and could...
  18. D- voice

SCARY !!!

Here is the scary wider picture... 1. The immediate problem, If by a miracle Womanly do not attack Okunbor's side and we end up winning it doesn't mean problems are solve it just means he will again be selected in the team for at least the next game. 2. The long-term problem, How long will it...
  19. D- voice

1st Round Team

Let's start early...Who will your 1st round team be ? My team 1 Dufty 2 Casey 3 Naden 4 Schoupp 5 JAC 6 Burton 7 Averillo.......Not my favourite half but will be surprised to see anyone else there, done the minutes. 8 Pangai jnr 9 JMK............................14 Cook 10...
  20. D- voice

What are The Solutions Mr Gould ?

Not death riding anyone knowing Rome wasn't built in a day !!! After years preforming below ordinary we've done the rebuild of the decade topped up by the inclusion of none other than the Great Gus. In his fist interview Gus declared we have structural problems in both the defence and the...
  21. D- voice

WILL THE LION EVER ROAR

The previous management traveled three times around the world to secure the signature of what supposed to be the world's best prop, risking their well being ( COVID-19 ) in the process. A season and a half later I am yet to see any thing to convince me he is anywhere near what was anticipated he...
  22. D- voice

Merry Christmas

In these very trying times I would like to wish our Bulldogs family and all people of the world a Merry Christmas hoping the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ brings Peace Love and Joy to all...Merry Christmas !!!
  23. D- voice

Warning to new recruits

To all the new recruits for 2022 & 2023 seasons... Enjoy the V.I.P. treatment you are receiving without even pulling the great jersey on yet. Allow me to serve you a WARNING...failing to perform isn't an option, and I promise you will suffer the same fate as She-Rex and Crapper among many others...
  24. D- voice

Corrupt NRL

These people never fail to unfairly treat the Bulldogs, the CORRUPT NRL has scheduled the Bulldogs to play 5 Friday games at the 6 o'cklock kick off... Where is the justice there ? Why should we cop 20% of these badly timed games ???
  25. D- voice

Blatant DISCRIMINATION

I assure you this isn't a personal vendetta against the Melbourne players Smith and Munster for their latest drama. I am simply stating the obvious...Why the blatant discrimination ??? When a Sydney based team players causes a drama they are always harshly attacked and prejudged by the media...
  26. D- voice

Des-Troyed

Watching Hasler's Womanly get destroyed is almost as good as watching the Bulldogs win :grinning: Now I can watch the grand final :relieved:
  27. D- voice

PLAYING STUPID PLAYERS

Can we afford to keep on playing stupid players in our squad ? In my opinion OUR team can't afford it, no team can ! Therefore I urge Gus to clear out all these useless players at all costs even if it meant paying large portions of their wages to play elsewhere, I've come to the conclusion that...
  28. D- voice

Team this week

1 Allen 2 Meaney 3 Schoupp 4 Lewis...............for 3 years I have been saying he probably won't score a try but will stop one or two 5 Hopoate........time to go back to the wing less damage 6 Katoa...............can't organise at dummy half but worth a try at 6 7...
  29. D- voice

Cheese vs Junior

I know for the obvious reasons we love to have both But if we could only have one or the other for 2022 who would you pick, assuming they are both playing well ? Junior...Minus the bad behavior he is the experience & direction we have been desperate for as and could give time and space for...
  30. D- voice

EUPHORIA & WARNING

As Gus Gould takes control of the football department at our club I would like to express my euphoria about the signing of a rugby league legend warning our managements to be cautious and to not allow the loss of control like previous management did with DesTroyer Hasler. We all know what Gould...
  31. D- voice

17,382 Reasons

I meant to post this thread couple of weeks ago, it's better late than never ! Against St George Steelers at stadium Australia the Bulldogs turned up hoping for their second win in round 14, A win we got but it's the 17,382 ( the fans ) reasons this thread is about. The team and club struggled...
  32. D- voice

DWZ

It's official he is gone to the Warriors Best wishes DWZ Management, use the money wisely !
  33. D- voice

FIGHT BACK

If you make a deal with the devil you lose... Rugby League like every other sport is controlled by gambling institutions, governments all over the world are embedded with these institutions for revenue raising reasons. If you care about your financial well being and your family or the fairness...
  34. D- voice

Team round 12

1 DWZ 2 Cotric 3 Schoupp 4 Hopoate 5 Meaney 6 Wakeham 7 Averillo 8 Thompson 9 Topine 10 Suemanufagai 11 Doorey 12 Smith 13 Jackson 14 Deitz 15 Atoni 16 Napa :laughing: correction Hetherington 17 Elliott / Ogden
  35. D- voice

Wolves in sheep skin !

Dear fellow Kennelers The last few years hasn't been kind to us for the obvious reasons, time and time again we've had setbacks dramas false accusations it just keeps on keeping on, have you ever wondered why ? After the supper league war the Bulldogs become targeted by both Nine networks ( ARL...
  36. D- voice

Message To the 15

We are all aware we have 15 players coming off contract, some already know there is no contract for them next year but you would think that shouldn't make a difference it shouldn't stop them giving their best shot week in week out after all I am sure they want to continue careers in the NRL. My...
  37. D- voice

IMAGINE !!!

Imagine... Our forwards averaging between 150 - 200 running meters Our hooker speeding the play the ball Our centres defend immaculately Our fullback catches the ball and runs like the wind We would beat Melbourne... Am I HALLUCINATING ? :o:worried::|
  38. D- voice

My WISH LIST

2022 We will have 17 players contracted and 16 are not, I believe most will go unless the price is right to be reserves. To be a force we need 4 quality players, can be made cap possible if we lose DWZ & Stimson My wish list, 2 whom are still contracted...what is yours ? 1 Averillo 2 JAC / DWZ...
  39. D- voice

Team of Misfits

We all have or had great hope that our team will at least be competitive, three weeks into the season we look like nothing but a team of misfits, patience it's not the end of the world not yet, as a matter of fact there is a positive in all of this, the fact is all our weaknesses are being...
  40. D- voice

KOROISAU

Shocked to learn he is another junior we have managed to lose and failed to sign back... Tonight he had a great game then showed great loyalty to his junior club Berala Bears by donating to them his man of the match award, the kind of loyalty that has been missing from our senior administrators...
  41. D- voice

Official Anderson, Dunn and Ballesty stand down.

The Bulldogs Football Club can confirm that Chair Lynne Anderson and Directors Paul Dunn and John Ballesty will stand down from the Board of the Bulldogs Football Club with immediate effect. The trio have confirmed that this decision was done to avoid the club having to go through an EGM and in...
  42. D- voice

Rag Dolls & Turnstiles

The effort against Canberra was very impressive until Starling got sin binned, what followed was the boring tactics that still haunts us from the Hasler's days, that's when RFM took a tactical run on the final tackle close to their line when they were a man short, within minutes they scored 2...
  43. D- voice

James Bupa Graham

It is sad to see you leave the NRL and Australia to head back to the UK ThankS for the great services to our club and rugby league in general, don't ever forget you will always occupy a spot in our hearts and forever be our DEAREST BRITISH BULLDOG And here's wishing you all the best for all the...
  44. D- voice

No Source The Greenberg DISASTER

Shortly after his appointment as CEO of the bulldogs in 2008 and after loosing several players to rival clubs Todd Greenberg decided it's time to BUY not BREED players. The idea received further support when he employed Hasler and Cleal in their respectful positions. Today I was checking for...
  45. D- voice

TIME TO BE BRAVE

You know things aren't good when Off field your major sponsors are deserting you or minimizing their involvement. On field your marquee players jump ship and other marquee players can't be convinced to join us even if we offer more than a fair contract. This is the time, supporters must be extra...
  46. D- voice

National Rorting League

Not a Canberra fan...But they deserve the Viking clap !!! Sadly the refs 2 bullshit decisions gave the Rorters 2 tries and the grand final That is why I still call it The National Rorting League :rage:
  47. D- voice

BULLDOGS RUMOURS TEAM of 2021

Is this Team Possible ??? 1. Trbojevic 2. Okunbor 3. Scott 4. DWZ 5. Smith 6. Mitchell 7. Wakeham 8. Walmsley 9. Turpin 10.Thompson 11. Stimson 12. Jackson 13. Trbojevic 14 CHN 15. Napa 16. Kalache 17. Lewis If the Rorters the Donkeys the Cowgirls and the Shit-Storm do it !!! We can...
  48. D- voice

SOS Bellamy

To the geniuses the decision makers at Belmore...Our ship is fast sinking, we have had enough !!! Time you spent some of the supporters and members millions from the football and the leagues clubs on a supper coach...Time to dangle the biggest carrot ever !!!...Time to SOS Bellamy !!!
  49. D- voice

Back To The Future

In order to advance in the future we need to go back to the past and see what worked for us... Everyone raves about Melbourne but they should thank Bullforg for their success...He emulated our/his blue prints there !!! Here' why... Great spines make great teams and our greatest era the 80's we...
  50. D- voice

3 top signings

I have information that we can make 3 Top signings for next year... Who would you sign...Pending availability ! We are desperate for a hooker but there are no real standouts available, therefore we will have to take a chance on someone new ! My top 3 signings would be: Mitchel Moses, Tevita...
  51. D- voice

Calling for SOLIDARITY

As the Evil Empires News Ltd and channel 9 resume their evil war against our club, We should as supporters stand up to them and show what Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs are about. We should show SOLIDARITY by purchasing memberships and merchandise of our club and convince friends and relatives to...
  52. D- voice

Criminals NEWS LTD

I will make it clear...I don't condone this kind of behavior, our teams or any one else's ! But The Criminals NEWS LTD are at it again... The previous half custodians of the game raped and ripped the game to shreds by systematically cheating the salary cap making the grand finals and winning...
  53. D- voice

THIS ISN'T FAIR !

I was watching our reserve grade play against the TITANS today... I noticed Klemmer and Jackson have been dropped, they've played there...THIS ISN'T FAIR !!! What a sad joke we've become :fearscream::rage::sob:
  54. D- voice

Sacrificing the CAPTAINS

Have we learnt anything over the years out of Sacrificing the CAPTAINS ??? We don't need a genius to work out the cap is the reason...BUT Why the Captains ??? 2004 Steve Price to keep the likes of Sonny Money Williams and Willy Mason who eventually dumped us. 2014 Michael Ennis to keep Tony...
  55. D- voice

TRUE PEACE AND UNITY !

1935...The year Canterbury Bankstown rugby league club was formed, Uniting the two sides of Canterbury Road, we have become the famous Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs as we are known now . Over the years this great club has faced all kinds of challenges but stood strong in the face of adversities...
  56. D- voice

SOS...BEN BARBA

Some of the kennelers want Hastings signed by the club WHAT THE HELL IS FOR. Call me mad call me what you wanna call me... If we are prepared to take a chance on a troubled player why not SOS BEN BARBA ? I have seen some of his highlights in England he isn't as fast as he used to be but the guy...
  57. D- voice

WE'VE BECOME A JOKE !

I have supported Canterbury for 42 years, The teams and club have been nothing short of amazing. You all agree we have had more ups than downs, we have celebrated many grand finals together. we were proud to be Bulldogs and no matter what the adversaries we stayed loyal to our club and team but...
  58. D- voice

THE COACH WE NEED !

The coach we need is someone * who is proud to be part of the club he is coaching * who has faith in all his squad in all grades * that support individual player brilliance as well as game structure * a couch that rewards the great and loyal players not release them Someone that would...
  59. D- voice

IF YOU ARE THE NEW CEO

In a perfect world we can choose to have the best team money can buy, considering the players we have contracted and the salary cap restrictions, Realistically What would you do If you are the New CEO ? Working on what's left of this years 25 players squad to make 30 Who would you keep...
  60. D- voice

TIME TO CLARIFY !

To our respected football club administrators who bleeds blue & white , for two decades this club and its supporters have been under horrendous and unfair attacks by the media outlets and its employees, which I believe is generated from their fear and jealousy of our success off the field, and...
  61. D- voice

MISSING THE POINT

As the Bulldogs fans scream out in dissatisfaction about our teams performances and style over the last 5 years, Our board members and administrators give the impression they truly are missing the point of what the real problem is. To my understanding football is entertainment that attracts...
  62. D- voice

SIGN CRONK...NOW !

To all whom it may concern We all know that Foran is injuries prone. What if he sustains a long term injury in 2018 ??? Don't take the risk SIGN CRONK...NOW Tell the club...MAKE IT HAPPEN NOW !!! email on info@bulldogs.com.au
  63. D- voice

The greatest shame!

41 Years as an extremely passionate rugby league supporter I never thought the day will come when I say " I HAVE HAD ENOUGH " I used to marvel of how good rugby league was...yes THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL ! What has become of our game ,why is it so boring and too predictable ? Worse still who is...
  64. D- voice

Who is destroying the bulldogs?

Watching the news about Reynolds leaving and Graham possibly following on channel 7 tonight and seeing the emotions on the faces of the players , it announced their total dissatisfaction of loosing another passionate team mate and a junior, leading me to ask who is destroying the bulldogs ? Is...
  65. D- voice

GROUND DOG DAY

It was the first round and I don't want to be too critical. But it feels like Ground Dog Day Players ineffectively playing in the so called rightful positions. Others preforming way under expectations. time to blood in new talent. 1st option...................2nd option 1...
  66. D- voice

Let's Assume

We all know that Canterbury never been interested in the 9's concept. Let's assume all the players that were left behind are all fit but wrapped in cotton wool. Does that mean they are the nucleus of the team ? Blending in the very few (highlighted) who attended the 9's Hopoate BMorris Lee...
  67. D- voice

NO TRUE RESPECT !

This great club of ours has been lagging behind lately, we can say "that's life" some times you are up some times your are down, but no mater what we should never ever loose respect, sadly I believe our club's coach and CEO have no true respect to us supporters and my reasoning is the...
  68. D- voice

Who wil our X factor be ?

I know this has been discussed before but it's a new season. All teams have at least one X Factor, I believe B. Morris has lost that tag and only Kasiano is eligible pending on how he preforms after slimming down. is there anyone to truly look forward to from the lower grades ?
  69. D- voice

HAS DES GOT THE MESSAGE ?

Today on the Bulldogs web page Jimmy dymock has declared that the dogs are working on 1. new structure in offence 2. new look team 3. high fitness level Adding to that he quoted we have tinkered with the offence a little bit. Could that mean 1. M. Mbye 6. J. Reynolds 7. J. Cleeland/M...
  70. D- voice

Turvey or Des ?

Who is to blame for 1. the most boring football style in the club's history. 2. the decline in genuinely supper talented young players. 3. the Very average on field performances in all grades. 4. the botched up contracts, releasing or signing the wrong players. 5. the over blown budget without...
  71. D- voice

THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB ?

We are all entitled to our opinions, I believe in every one at the Bulldogs have the best interest at heart for the club, These people the Executives, Board members Players Trainers Physios even coach Hasler are intelligent people who make mistakes like any other human being and by now every one...
  72. D- voice

SHOCKED AND GUTTED

I am Shocked and gutted to read that some of the ill informed kennelers are directing abuse to our Greatest Steve Mortimer, Did you known that we are blessed to have some of the best group of people devoting their time towards insuring the supremacy of our club continues. Some of whom are...
  73. D- voice

MESSAGE TO DES

I'm a fan of yours since your playing days at Penrith and Manly, although you have enjoyed success as player and coach at Manly your departure become imminent after the fallout with them, Showing you great respect Canterbury did the extreme to sign you, it seems to me you and the club have...
  74. D- voice

THE LINE IN THE SAND

I believe it's time the CLUB drew THE LINE IN THE SAND regarding some VERY CONCERNING issues. 1. Realene Castle's credibility as FOOTBALL CEO is QUESTIONABLE. 2. HASLER'S LOYALTY who does it lay with, the CLUB that employs him, the PLAYERS who stood by him OR the MATES that failed him. I have...
  75. D- voice

THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING

The silence is deafening out Belmore way, There are many disappointed and unhappy supporters concerning our playing style and lack of premierships that seems to have strained relationships on a larger scale. We have people from the membership office calling supporters encouraging them to renew...
  76. D- voice

I CALL ON THE HONOURALE MR RAY DIB

Dear Mr Dib, As a supporter of this great club and and a member for four decades, I respectfully call upon you to exercise your power as a chairman of the board and solve this stalemate that this club is enduring as it seems, this great club and it's loyal supporters deserves...
  77. D- voice

BULLDOGS FANS ...ARE WE READY ?

Bulldogs fans are we ready to stand and be counted. Isn't it time we started to voice our opinion and approval or disapproval in a appropriate manner that WILL be heard by the CLUB. Let the club know how you feel about all issues but do it respectfully without being abusive to any individual or...
  78. D- voice

DARE TO DREAM

NEW CEO Steve Price. NEW COACH AND ASSISTANT Jim Dymock / Dean Pay. NEW FOOTBALL MANAGER Steve Folkes. NEW FULLBACK Kalyn Ponga has a blinder. NEW HOOKER ( ? ) Sparks the BULLDOGS into an attacking frenzy. THE DOGS OF WAR are THE ENTERTAINERS again. THE PRIDE OF THE BULLDOGS IS...
  79. D- voice

FaileDogs

TO ALL CONCERNED LET IT BE KNOWN : When Hasler was signed we planed to win 4 premierships within 10 years...failed RECRUITMENT and RETENTION system is at it's worst, from minor premiers in all grades in 2012 to the current state we are in now...failed FOOTBALL IS A FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT...
  80. D- voice

Police investigating NRL Match Fixing

It has been reported that dozens of players, officials and members of the community to be investigated by the police for match fixing, ARE REFEREES INCLUDED ???