Search results

1. D- voice

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

CONFIRMED that our average attack is hindering our good defense ! But it remains to be seen if changes are to be made or will CC persist with the halfback and fullback ? Importantly, if those changes are made would they work ? I believe it's time to make the BRAVE decisions !!!
  2. D- voice

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

I've probably under estimated his value just a little but he isn't the player people are making him out to be and definitely not worth the amount that was mentioned, more importantly Gus doesn't need his backside kissed in order to sign the right and needed players !
  3. D- voice

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Mate, push aside your dislike for Gus for a moment, there are principals that should never be ignoring, losing those principals led us to the big hole we are trying to climb out of now ! Also you are talking about May as if he is a Fisher-Harris or Haas, well he is NOT, he is a good reserve...
  4. D- voice

Opinion Blake Taffee

Taaffe would've impressed in preseason training, isn't that what CC had based his team's selections on ? We can't forget that we are in the process of forming combinations and we all know it was never going to be easy, therefore like it or not we need to be patient with everyone, to a point ...
  5. D- voice

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Football is a form of entertainment, now more then ever been... Like I said JAC's personality value to a club is much more than a great form on the field, He brings great feeling to the team attracts sponsors and fans improves merchandise sale, Of course it's made easier by winning !
  6. D- voice

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Imagine what we will be missing out on if he leaves us... In form and happy JAC will be amazing for the club the team and the fans, what he brings is a lot more than great football, It's his great vibe !!!
  7. D- voice

Opinion Blake Taffee

Originally I would've selected a slightly different team, but CC is the coach, who am I ? I maintain that CC must have a reasons for his selections even thought I started to have doubts after two rounds , I agree that he had to stick with his selected team in order to form combination confidence...
  8. D- voice

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

We rightly deserve to enjoy the win... Let's hope we will back it up by another win against Soufffs, We need to continue the momentum !!!
  9. D- voice

News 'Easy to change things': Cameron Ciraldo's defensive mindset pays off with 32-0 Titans shutout

This is what I believe Great things starts from the bottom, Great attack starts with great defense, Great defense made easy with great attack, We are still missing on 2-3 players but we will get there !!!
  10. D- voice

News 'Easy to change things': Cameron Ciraldo's defensive mindset pays off with 32-0 Titans shutout

I'm a believer, but then I'm a long time Bulldog fan so I may be delusional lol. No but I felt it in me bones you could say compared to all the other attempts at rebuilding or buying the comp that we were on the right track. There have been glimpses of it last year. You aren't delusional, CC &...
  11. D- voice

THE REAL REASON FOR BULLDOG'S NEW LOOK

WOW could he be the Blond Samson ? :fearscream: :tearsofjoy:
  12. D- voice

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

After all It's Good Friday...The guilty always gets away with the crucifixion :fearscream:
  13. D- voice

Opinion Critta leadership Material

You are not the only one, I'm sick of seeing other teams celebrate >:(
  14. D- voice

I am very superstitious, I just hope you didn't put a curse on him now :laughing:
  15. D- voice

Get you act together maroondog... It's the 1st weekend of October mate, I know it has been long since we've been anywhere near the finals :tearsofjoy:
  16. D- voice

Social Media Josh Curran

Losing the three stooges 1. The British Poodle 2. Tevita Pan-girl Junior 3. RFM The Crab Runner Is almost like wining the grand final :laughing:
  17. D- voice

Opinion Blake Taffee

Has been missing since 2012... Has-bin Hasler's infamous under the radar diabolic approach was the main cause >:(
  18. D- voice

Opinion Blake Taffee

When have to ask ourselves an honest question Was the Gold Coast ordinary or did we make them look ordinary ? Our team's and the individual's assessments should be based on the outcome, There is no denial "The teams should be applauded for their determination" !
  19. D- voice

Our Forward Pack

Geoff ROBBO Robinson a prop playing weight was 92 KGs at 180cm tall and a heart bigger than a mountain, Played like a WILD MAN solely taking on much bigger opposition forwards, never got injured in 4 consecutive seasons until he copped an elbow that broke his jaw from none other than Ted Goodwin...
  20. D- voice

Our Forward Pack

Didn't Hughes go through more than one major injury ? If that is the case, he will probably take longer to regain confidence.
  21. D- voice

Our Forward Pack

History tells us we can learn to defend successfully with smaller forwards, it's the impact needed from the big props is what's missing, they would make life a lot easier for the rest of the team !
  22. D- voice

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Not being negative, Here is some points... Any win is a good win...But we aren't closing Burwood road in celebrations yet, The score certainly covers up the referees mistakes :laughing: Bulldogs determination + Titans mistakes = A WIN To have a silky attack I believe changes are still needed...
  23. D- voice

News Bulldogs eager for first win of NRL season at Belmore

A win is very important... What is most important is the long term teamwork and combinations both in defense and attack !!!
  24. D- voice

News Bulldogs eager for first win of NRL season at Belmore

Isn't it sad, we are almost wishing for a loss in order to get the changes we want >:(
  25. D- voice

Bulldogs 3 player's short of top 4

IMO all it might take is the ONE player to turn our fortunes around, someone like NAS is such a player... Our current forwards are a hard working lot, all that's needed is an ALPHA !!! Fullbacks an halfbacks we have options both experienced or potentials, it's just a matter of finding the right...
  26. D- voice

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

At least you remembered that you can't remember :laughing:
  27. D- voice

Memory ? What is that :laughing:
  28. D- voice

Nelson has already peaked...Isn't that who we need ? The team needs PROPS not MONKS ! What do we really know about the reason for his supposedly bad attitude ???
  29. D- voice

News NRL drops referee

Good, don't we get the win and the two points now ? I feel sorry for the ref, he was shoulder charged in the face and didn't know what he was doing LOL.
  30. D- voice

I agree, who doesn't know all about the AFB's attitude/history before going to the Warriors yet we were all hoping he would sign with us, what changed now ? NAS could well be on the way to replace AFB, or maybe just maybe that is the reason for the attitude !
  31. D- voice

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

No problems...The King & The Knight will smash him like a Tin :laughing:
  32. D- voice

Agree or not with selections we have to be fair to CC showing loyalty to the original team selected in order to build combinations, saying this it doesn't mean we should wait until the season is over if changes needed making. I've said this before, I can see leadership quality in Hutchison but...
  33. D- voice

In the bush somewhere :laughing:
  34. D- voice

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

Naughty naughty, you must've jumped the fence KLil, otherwise Gus told us fibs saying it's closed training sessions this week :grinning:
  35. D- voice

Surprise :laughing: Right or wrong, credit to CC for sticking to his guns, He rises or falls by his decision !
  36. D- voice

Official Gus on Twitter

Hang on, but according to the know it all "the pretend fans" we are using the refs as scapegoats :laughing:
  37. D- voice

As much as I like to see changes I believe there will only be one. I am hoping CC will be brave, We need to be able to score... And this is how it can be done !!! 1 Tracey 2 Kiraz 3 Burton 4 Crichton 5 JAC 6 Hutchison 7 Sexton
  38. D- voice

Funnily enough when we signed Burton still playing for Penrith I said to some friends he looks more like a fullback or a centre or even lock, of course I was laughed at :laughing:
  39. D- voice

Official Gus on Twitter

Now you are talking sense :grinning:
  40. D- voice

Opinion Nothing less than a win v titans

We have to be realistic,,, * If the Rorters want to keep him they the sombrero, * He made it clear he wants to play with his brothers, * What is he worth and what is he asking for, remember he is still a good fringe 1st grade player.
  41. D- voice

If the rumours are true, I am Basing my opinion on our desperate need for a prop, I would be willing to part with any of our forwards except for Kikau to gain NAS.
  42. D- voice

Rumours are just rumours...But where is the harm in dreaming ? Then again stranger things have happened !
  43. D- voice

Bulldogs line up round 3

I rest my case !
  44. D- voice

Social Media Matt Lodge

You speak as if Gus & Co have no a clues and don't realise the importance of a better spine, be assured they also know the important of every other position specially props, it is simply a very difficult players market. I don't give a flying feather what other clubs coaches and their fans think !!!
  45. D- voice

Bulldogs line up round 3

The records says Flanagan is a premiership winner, Who doesn't know his salary cap and drug cheating history, IMO the same people applauding one performance against a badly under performed Gold Coast will be quick to stab him in the back when he stumbles, specially if he was our coach. How do...
  46. D- voice

Social Media Matt Lodge

I've always believe in paying more for what's needed, that's reasonably more ! Gus didn't go through clearing the whole roster in order to sign more of very much the same, In an effort to sign props and a halfbacks he attempted to sign many who by the way were still contracted and certainly came...
  47. D- voice

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

Absolutely, I have nothing but admirations for Burton, but he is still learning as a 5/8, not having a leading halfback is hindering his progress... I know we need to persevere in forming combinations, if we are to keep him there, Sexton is the more creative 7.
  48. D- voice

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

One golden rule in sport, you always play to your own strength ! Our props aren't world beaters but we have been in a similar situations before and overcome them, most notable when we lost our team to Newtown at the end of 1978, With a reserve grade team small and weak pack of forwards but armed...
  49. D- voice

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

IMO, privately CC does acknowledge the importance of having a better and more effective directions but has no choice but pick Burton at 5/8... The question is how long must the team suffer from Burton's inability to perform as a 5/8 ? I believe Burton should be open minded by playing where he is...
  50. D- voice

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

He could be the missing link at 5/8, I thought Burton played well last game but played more like a Centre, Sexton might not be perfect but I believe he is the most effective halfback we have.
  51. D- voice

Bulldogs line up round 3

Highly likely, understandably Ciraldo is trying to establish combinations and team understandings, I do not agree with some of his selections but all I could say is he must have his reasons.
  52. D- voice

Social Media Matt Lodge

Gus isn't perfect no person is, sensible people would admit it, IMO Gus is the best thing to happen to our club since Bullfrog !!! The disappointing thing is some people won't admit it and have too much hate or agendas.
  53. D- voice

Official Gus on Twitter

Compare the other roster then you'll have your answer !
  54. D- voice

Official Gus on Twitter

We were the Entertainers & the Dogs of War all in one decade !
  55. D- voice

Social Media Matt Lodge

Let's not forget, props we've attempted to sign were asking for a kings ransom... The last thing we want to do is sign players for the wrong reasons !
  56. D- voice

Critta to FB

Now that Burton had a reasonably good game I find it hard to see him moved to the centres therefore IF Ciro opts to make changes the backline could look like this 1 Tracey 2 Kiraz 3 Xerri 4 Crichton 5 JAC 6 Burton 7 Sexton 14 Hutchison
  57. D- voice

Official Gus on Twitter

You obviously did miss out on the Golden 80's :grinning:
  58. D- voice

Official Gus on Twitter

You're not the only one :sleepy:
  59. D- voice

We can only improve if we appreciate the cup half full... For people doubting Gus The players market for the two positions we need filling is very very difficult ! Sorry djdeep :grinning:
  60. D- voice

Official Gus on Twitter

Calm down brother, good time are just around the corner :laughing: I didn't say what corner though :tearsofjoy:
  61. D- voice

From a gambling point of view I agree, but from the Bulldogs survival point of view it's a different case all together !
  62. D- voice

Bulldogs line up round 3

IMO this should be the lineup, then again my opinion doesn't count :laughing: 1 Tracey 2 Kiraz 3 Burton had a good game but not a 5/8 game. 4 Crichton 5 JAC 6 Hutchison 7 Sexton 8 King 9 Mahoney 10 Faamasuli 11 Preston 12 Kikau 13 Curran 14 Mann 15 Salmon 16 Hughes 17 Kautoga Did...
  63. D- voice

The referees haven't treated us fairly for a long time, it got worse for us after the infamous Good Friday Souffs game and if that wasn't enough we decided to ruffle some fathers by partnering with Reclaim the Game. I did warn then that this was never going to go down well with the corrupt...
  64. D- voice

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

What exactly could Gus do more of to improve the roster, We all know we are short on quality props and a halfback, it has been well documented how intensely we perused Haas, Tino, Fotuaika, AFB, Hunt, Moses, Luai and Johnson the year before, so it isn't because of lack of effort we missed out it...
  65. D- voice

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Once again we've paid the price for a DIABOLIC ATTACK !!! When will we learn from our selections mistakes ? When are we going to realize better attack helps sustain better defence ? When are we going to realize the spine needs specialized players ? Urgent changes needs making for 1, 3, 6 and...
  66. D- voice

The CB planet, newly discovered by NASA :tearsofjoy:
  67. D- voice

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

1st and foremost you always go into games thinking you are going to win, otherwise what is the point of playing ? As a fan though, I will have to be realistic, we lack size in the props and creativity in the spine but that doesn't mean we are no chance of winning, I believe of we stay solid in...
  68. D- voice

Send them our brave Knight :laughing:
  69. D- voice

A change of scenery might do him and us a world of good :laughing: Let's Trot the missing link.
  70. D- voice

Please...Don't remind of of that game >:( Warriors had 2 players sent off but we still managed to lose the game.
  71. D- voice

Rome wasn't built in a day ! And definitely took more than a year :laughing:
  72. D- voice

We'll all be getting new jobs STAND-UP COMEDIANS :laughing:
  73. D- voice

We are missing quality in the 2 most important positions in the team Props that could deliver a punch in the middle of the opposition's defense, Halfback the can place uncertainties in the opposition's defense and also create better attack, As a result I believe we are running on approximately...
  74. D- voice

Have some faith in the process mate... Burton isn't producing well atm, he might not make the cut as a 5/8 but he is an extremely talented footballer, Time will prove if he will or will not be a 5/8.
  75. D- voice

Back on a serious note... Does anyone think what I am thinking, Gus has already resurrected Houdini amongst all the Utes he had signed but still waiting for CC to activate him ? :laughing:
  76. D- voice

IMO if we are to persist with Burton at 5/8 for now until we gain momentum we should play him on the right side in attack, ATM he is slowing down what can be lethal, our left side attack.
  77. D- voice

Agree but equally important, if we have a halfback like Turvey who would make the opposition's defense go in circles and our forwards running in the right direction that's forward the whole team would play different. Have you witnessed the Bulldogs in the late 70's and the early 80's without...
  78. D- voice

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals surprise Josh Addo-Carr call amid injury drama

I agree on both counts, I also believe Kiraz isn't a centre, CC took a risk playing him there after coming back from an injury.
  79. D- voice

I go back to a story in the media few weeks ago that he will be playing in the centres, is it Ciro's intention to play him there, naturally he came out and denied it saying he is a 5/8 wants to play 5/8 but I feel there is more to the story, Did someone or something happened to upset him ?
  80. D- voice

Gus has never blamed previous managements, he simply acknowledged we have problems as we all did. We can't live in denial and pretend it isn't a huge problem, not only he had to bring in a new roster he also had to rebuild the pathways.
  81. D- voice

I would like to ask Burto this question...Who comes 1st Team or Individual ?
  82. D- voice

All I can say, if he is deterrind to be a 5/8 he should be working harder for it, is he ?
  83. D- voice

Sadly it is what it is... He is a great centre, learning to be a 5/8, Unfortunately until he does it is going to be a rough ride.
  84. D- voice

"He is our five eight at the moment' Ciraldo said. I ask for how long ? IMO he needs a specialist halfback to unlock him !
  85. D- voice

Official Gus on Twitter

All in the head :tearsofjoy:
  86. D- voice

News CODE NRL Salary Cap Analysis

What matters is what they are signed for !!!
  87. D- voice

News Toby Sexton Selection Headache for Coach Ciraldo

Get ready to start Sexting NEXT WEEK :tearsofjoy: