Search results

1. R

I had my doubts

Hi guys, I just wanted to say I had my doubts all year but I was proved wrong. I doubted Ennis being a great captain, josh for his Brian explosions and T. rex for his attitudes and Des for his coaching I'm here to say I was wrong. I'm so proud of the boys and no matter what happens...
  2. R

Canterbury not in crisis: Ennis

Canterbury skipper Michael Ennis says the last-placed Bulldogs are not a club in crisis despite the looming departure of chief executive Todd Greenberg and ongoing rumours of player unrest. Ennis claims all the innuendo can be put to rest with some wins, which have so far proved elusive for...
  3. R

Manly

Hi Guys, These figuers are just my thoughts and based on what has being reported in the news. I thought I would put this together because some news outlets are reporting that they have comes to terms with Brett Stewart, Matai & Williams close to signing. I have just done the top 14 from their...
  4. R

Canberra Raiders question what role Ben Barba will play if the Bulldogs get Dugan

THE Canberra Raiders have fired a salvo in the battle for NSW Origin fullback Josh Dugan by questioning what Canterbury intend to do with Ben Barba. The Bulldogs re-signed Barba until the end of 2015 six months ago. But that was before the arrival of new coach Des Hasler, who has...
  5. R

Todd Greenberg 2SM Talking Sport interview

Hi Guys, TG had an interview with 2SM yesterday arvo. Here are some notes: • Jim signed for 2 extra years after 2012 season. Made special mention that he was a long term investment • Jim disappointed not to be given a chance at the head coaching job, but he understood and was kept in the loop...
  6. R

King Wally Lewis draped in Bulldogs supporters' gear

IT IS the sight that will have Queenslanders coughing up their XXXX at breakfast - King Wally Lewis draped in Bulldogs supporters' gear. Our spies north of the border captured this pic of Lewis outside Suncorp Stadium decked out in the Canterbury clothing. Canterbury are flogging club...
  7. R

Did they cheat the cap?

I thought I would post this because Alan Jones was discussing the Melbourne salary cap rorting. He mentioned that there were many clubs before them doing it but gave mention to the one below. So I thought I would do some research myself and came up with the table below. Let me know your thought...
  8. R

Official NSW State of Origin Team ANNOUCED!

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx...splay&id=25768 1. Kurt Gidley (c) - Newcastle Knights 2. Brett Morris - St George Illawarra Dragons 3. Matt Cooper - St George Illawarra Dragons 4. Timana Tahu - Parramatta Eels 5. Jarryd Hayne - Parramatta Eels 6. Jamie Lyon - Manly Warringah Sea...
  9. R

Jonathon Thurston (Merged)

Danny Weeder just announced that the Dogs are making a big Play for JT
  10. R

Big News on channel 9 after break

Hi Guys, Big News for Bulldogs fans on channel 9 in 2 mins
  11. R

Cowboys happy to wait on Thurston

NORTH Queensland chief executive Peter Parr admits the NRL club will have to play the waiting game if they are to re-sign star halfback Johnathan Thurston. The 26-year-old Australia and Queensland halfback is off-contract at the end of the 2010 season and has been linked with moves to...
  12. R

Gold Coast fullback William Zillman banned for four weeks for biting charge

Gold Coast Titans fullback William Zillman has been found guilty of biting at the NRL judiciary on Wednesday night and banned for four games. Zillman failed to clear himself of the dangerous contact charge at the judiciary hearing where the three-man panel of Mark Coyne, Bob Lindner and Sean...
  13. R

Beau Ryan

This guy is a great character & very funny. He has being on the footy show for the last 2 weeks and done very well. Only problems is he plays for the Tigers
  14. R

Bulldogs young gun Jamal Idris to miss considerable time with elbow injury

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25672947-5018866,00.html By Steve Jancetic June 22, 2009 Bulldogs sensation Jamal Idris is unlikely to play again until just before the NRL finals after scans on Monday revealed two tears in his dislocated elbow. Idris's left arm will be put in a...
  15. R

Josh Morris Shadow player for Origin

Josh Morris is a Shadow player for Origin if any injuries happen discuss.
  16. R

Priceless

Roberts Injured BK Injured Rorters getting smahed by 40 Beating the premiership favourites... Priceless
  17. R

Finch on 2GB now

Finch on 2GB now
  18. R

Thanks Ricky

I just want to say thank you to Ricky Stuart for letting Kimmorley Go
  19. R

Michael Crocker's visa problems open door for NRL return

Michael Crocker's visa problems open door for NRL return By Melissa Woods and Laine Clark February 02, 2009 MICHAEL Crocker may not be lost to rugby league after all, with his management team revealing he is contemplating a return to the NRL if his Super League deal fals through. Crocker's...
  20. R

Reni out for Next Week

Just heard it on channel 9. He went out drinking at the cross