Search results

1. rainman

Opinion Whats the point of female refs in the NRL

They struggle to keep up with the pace and think they have a point to prove I recon the players would hate it
  2. rainman

Why am I getting these pop ups

I swear to God I have never searched for hot Asian women
  3. rainman

News Cheap dogs gear

4. rainman

VALE - Sheikh Taj Hilaly

It is with a heavy heart that I bring the sad news that the great man has passed
  5. rainman

Payne hass will be at Belmore before the end of July 2023

It’s official
  6. rainman

NRL pickem

Has anyone come close playing this, I tried it for the first time this week My team selections sucked but I missed the first try scored by 1 second
  7. rainman

Opinion It’s the kick in the arse everyone needed

This should send a strong message to all the players No more stuff arsing around time to put a rocket up them
  8. rainman

News Lebanese Test utility back Jacob Kiraz

The Bulldogs have bolstered their backline strength by signing Lebanese Test utility back Jacob Kiraz from Newcastle. A speedy centre/winger, the 20-year-old has yet to play in the NRL but will join Canterbury's squad and is expected to make his debut at some stage in the next couple of...
  9. rainman

News Storm players partying video leaked

The NRL has been made aware of a video on social media that allegedly shows Melbourne Storm players in a room where there is a white substance on a table. Nine journalist Danny Weidler tweeted, "(it's) too early to say investigation launched", but the integrity unit has been notified. "Having...
  10. rainman

Opinion How did the officials miss this ffs lucky it didn’t contribute to the result

Penrith pinched 5 metres to take the conversion
  11. rainman

Bulldog history trivia

This approximate location has some significance in bulldogs history See if you can solve it
  12. rainman

News Scum bag to be bailed

This scum ***** about to be returned to society, i hope the scummy ***** gets Delta then bashed within an inch of his life
  13. rainman

News Haas not happy with offer

Superstar Broncos front-rower Payne Haas reportedly unhappy with club's latest contract offer By Zachary Gates WATCH AND READ Milford's 'frustrating' bounce back Play Video Milford's 'frustrating' bounce back 1 / 20 >< FTQWB Broncos could be in serious danger of not retaining arguably the...
  14. rainman

News SMH story

15. rainman

Official Brent Naden signs with the Bulldogs until 2023

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-news-the-mole-canterbury-bulldogs-penrith-panthers-feud-intensifes/8c4a6b10-3ffb-443f-aec3-950c0f6f1e16 Bulldogs sign Brent Naden on 2-year contract Author bulldogs.com.au Timestamp Wed 28 Apr 2021, 10:55 AM The Bulldogs have added to their strike power for...
  16. rainman

Rumour Indian Dog to return ( conditional)

Straight from the Dogs mouth I will return once Lewis makes QLD origin side
  17. rainman

Official Benji officially a Dog

18. rainman

No Source Please no more ...... to the Dogs posts

these rumour posts are driving me mad, every big name has gone elsewhere ffs
  19. rainman

News Folkes Autopsy

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/steve-folkes-makes-history-as-first-league-player-diagnosed-with-cte-20190713-p526xj.html
  20. rainman

Rainman

Just saying that I am not a racist With the exception of hanging shit on Indians and chinaman
  21. rainman

The everything Indian Dog thread

being such a popular character he needs his own thread (again) so we can post anything that we like about our little mate
  22. rainman

Go fund me Adam Elliot

i know it has already.been sujested but let’s get a go fund me charity page going for Autism Or something ffs If anyone can start it I am sure we would would all chuck in, let something good come of this.
  23. rainman

This will only unite pay and the team

we are at our best when the rest are against us, this latest round of shit will only unite us and make 2019 a great heat year, Fuck the NRL and all the shit that hangs off it Can’t wait for those ***** to hand us a trophy in the next few years
  24. rainman

Roosters Trent Robinson on the importance of the Salary Cap

Fast forward to 2:55 I nearly chocked with laughter
  25. rainman

Indiandog being shopped around

News that the Kennel has breached its pervert cap has put pressure on the mods to shop Indian dog to another forum Marquee perverts the Tank and SOH rumoured to be taking up majority of space
  26. rainman

2019 jersey

Our 2019 jersey
  27. rainman

It’s still April and our season looks gone

still have May,June,July,August,September to go and looking hopeless Still showing positive signs still can’t close out games 2017 revisited
  28. rainman

Urban exploration

http://www.abandonedsoutheast.com/ I know there is a post talking about hospitals and old abandon buildings But this this stuff from the Southern states of the US is interesting
  29. rainman

A good course for Mr I to attend

30. rainman

A big shout out for Zee

thanks for coping loads of shit and generally being the source of entertainment During the off season, hopefully a great year on the paddock will draw our attention to the footy and not shitbagging our resident coloured chap But you can still expect a pasting
  31. rainman

Millionare rupee hot seat

for 1000000 rupees Zee was the manager of which one of the following A - the Kangaroos B- the Socceroos C - the Hockyroos D - the Deliveroos
  32. rainman

Freak accident - Man dies in ink vat.

https://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30172941/chuffed.org?p=eyJzIjoiX3NuVUFHeFZMUWpHUUpYUVYwTTdBNzIzM0dVIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDE3Mjk0MSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL2NodWZmZWQub3JnXFxcL3Byb2plY3RcXFwvdGFubmVyLWZhbWlseS1mb3VuZGF0aW9uXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiNzc5YjQxNmMwZDZlNGNjYjg2ZGEzNT...
  33. rainman

Woods shoulder injury ?

Saw on the TV at the gym news across the bottom of the screen saying woods had injured his shoulder. Anyone know if this is the case ?
  34. rainman

Blackhawks flying in formation in Sydney.

the army are doing some military exercises with 5 Blackhawks been going on since this arvo Hovering about 20 metres above ground the flying right over our place Looks great at night as they are totally blacked out
  35. rainman

Funny photos (originals )

thought I needed to post a pic of a plaque that I saw on a building in Albury If you read it out loud, you will get the joke. No mention of her 5 daughters !
  36. rainman

So is Graham gone ?

Lots of talk and innuendos, is it official ?
  37. rainman

Predictions made back in December 2016 !

found this article of 2017 predictions, all painted a grim 2017 for the dogs
  38. rainman

Did anyone hear Erin molin on the news tonight, Oh Shit !

she was reading the sport and durning a take to the Tour De France She fell off her seat and you could hear her say "Oh Shit " came back on and apologised Looked like a real twat
  39. rainman

If we lose today iam joining the Indian !

i am discusted with this years performance, if we drop this game we are no chance of the 8 We finish on 22 or 24 points I'll sign off for the year !
  40. rainman

ZEE bait

I have set this bait to entice the horny bastard to return here is my first bait, please feel free to contribute as we all know what type of bloke he is
  41. rainman

2nd half defence

With the exception of the Manly disaster the team has only conceded 24 points in the other 6 games during the 2nd half including 3 shutouts against Broncs,storm, and rabbits Those teams have very good attack So a big plus as D wins premierships
  42. rainman

What happened to the moon

we had a brilliant full moon last night and tonight the fucken thing has disappeared completely How the fuck does that work ?
  43. rainman

3 dogs given early release

44. rainman

Best number plates

let's see who can come up with some funny ones from the www.myplates.com.au site
  45. rainman

The end to a horrible month of torture

Today was just part 4 of a horrible month of disappointment no surprise at all
  46. rainman

Matt Orford in critical condition

just saw on 9 it's a blood clot to the brain Poor bugger
  47. rainman

got scammed via ATM yesterday

checking my online account tonight and noticed a $500 ATM withdrawal rang bank and found out that a cardless withdraw was used by someone who called my bank and answered some security questions bank gave them a code they punched it into the ATM and got $500 no card no pin i have now got a...
  48. rainman

the career average of a first grade footballer

I first heard this on ABC radio a few months back Since 1959 :- *36 per cent of players have played fewer than 10 first-grade games. *56.8 per cent played less than 30 top-grade games. *A staggering 82.2 per cent played less than 100. *The average career spans only 49 first-grade games and...
  49. rainman

Sadly I don't think we can make the top 4

I know it's only half way the season, but I just can't see us getting anywhere near the top 4 Look like doing it the hard way again
  50. rainman

Slater gone for 2016 season

to sure if this has been posted but Billy Slater gone for the next 8 months with a shoulder
  51. rainman

Questions for the Indian

I believe that the 26th is your national day as well How Will you divide your day ?
  52. rainman

Media jumping on the Bulldogs band wagon

A few wins and all of a sudden the media has stories coming out left right and centre about the dogs and positive ones at that
  53. rainman

Train derailment at Redfern

Just heard that the souths train has been derailed by a massive pack of dogs On the tracks Reports of one person sustaining a serious leg injury The NRL and police are investigating Let's hope no women or kids suffer from this tragedy
  54. rainman

Chanel 10 knows it's sport

Just heard on the news that " Domenic Cook " scored the Bulldogs first try And then in the cricket "phill Neville " got caught behind I guess if it's not AFL they struggle
  55. rainman

The hot plate

Every time I see that blonde headed little fairy I just want to punch his sickly face in
  56. rainman

the candyman

this bloke should be knighted http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3094696/Cash-bonuses-3-700-handbag-perks-Goddess-hire-Candyman-tobacco-tycoon-fills-mansion-scantily-clad-models-leads-wife-leash.html
  57. rainman

DCE has back flipped on Titans

Just reported on 9
  58. rainman

It's all part of the script

The NRL desperately wants the roosters and souths to play in the GF Both foundation clubs Both non superleague Both owned by influential mega rich ****s NRL has named its 2 major awards afters their players daly M and Churchill medals Both havnt played each other in a grand final since 1937 And...
  59. rainman

Second half points

Interesting fact that in the first 3 rounds this year we have scored 48 points in the second half and only 18 in the first half So averaging 6 points first half and 16 in the second I know it's only early days
  60. rainman

James graham broken leg

www.empiresports.co/jockey-accidentally-euthanized-after-breaking-leg-at-...
  61. rainman

1988 gf

30 years of triple j 1988 Grand Final Call Check out this classic Roy and HG moment from the triple j archives.
  62. rainman

Did anyone see this mega yacht in Sydney harbour this week

Saw this moored of point piper today, turns out it owned by Paul Allen The co founder of Microsoft and owner of NFL team the Seattle Seahawks I wonder if Mr Hayne got an invite to watch the fire works ? The thing is 414 foot long has 10 boats, 2 helicopters and 2 submarines and one holds 10...
  63. rainman

8 children found dead in Cairns

reports on the net that 8 kids under 10 have been found dead in cairns QLD a woman in police custody
  64. rainman

Cricketer Steve Smiths MILF mum

Did anyone see Steve smiths MILF mum on the 9 news They are going to interview them in the sport report
  65. rainman

Man tried to snach child from a mums pram today, and you guessed it !

They described the persons height, build, clothes etc then said he was wearing a bulldogs scarf Then the text at the bottom of the screen only mentioned the bulldogs scarf
  66. rainman

1985 interview with Terry Lamb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgUrsxCCU4c Great to see how much confidence ba ba had back in 1985
  67. rainman

Happy Father's Day to all the kennel dads

I am surprised this thread hasn't been started yet, I can think of nothing better than a 70 point win today.
  68. rainman

Help with posting pictures or YouTube clips using an ipad

Guys, How do I post a picture or clip using an iPad, I can post links but can't seam to attach a picture or a clip
  69. rainman

White bogan trash on ACA tonight

Saw the promo on ACA tonight about bogan tenants trashing some poor bastards rental property. These scumbags should be rounded up punished and social penalties applied My taxes pay for shite like this
  70. rainman

resign / re-sign

Seams even journos have the resign / re-sign issues as well this is a cut paste headline from ninemsn today (:Mercedes resigns Rosberg)
  71. rainman

Australian History and Interesting Facts Thread

Yes There was and still is a large underground bunker that was used as some type of command centre http://bunkerstunnelsfortsinsydneyingeneral.blogspot.com.au/2009/03/bankstown-bunker.html
  72. rainman

DCE rushed to hospital

The doctors have just removed hokos dummy from DCEs throat
  73. rainman

Will our halves get selected for SOO 2 ?

I know NSW won SOO 1 and grub and hodko played strong, but I have a gut feel that Daley wants Wayne's son and his calming influence in SOO 2 Would they do such a thing ? And just pick grub in the 17
  74. rainman

Revenge is sweet

I am going to the mrs relos place tonight who is a roosters supporter, all last season and over summer I had to listen to him gloat about leading the comp, winning the comp and going back to back. I bet the NRL won't get a mention tonight as the Dogs are in top spot. Anyone having such...
  75. rainman

The nrl ladder after 8 rounds for the last 3 years

Interesting reading NRL Ladder: After 2012 Round 8 Position Team M W D L B For Agst Diff Points 1 Storm 8 8 0 0 0 242 99 143 16 2 Broncos 8 7 0 1 0 190 102 88 14 3 Sharks 8 6 0 2 0 154 117 37 12 4 Dragons 8 5 0 3 0 132 130 2 10 5 Cowboys 8 4 0 4 0 190 150 40 8 6 Bulldogs 8 4 0 4 0 146 120 26...
  76. rainman

All the tradies will appreciate this, especially the ones who use an oxy

http://www.youtube.com/embed/FG1LGKieTxY?feature=oembed
  77. rainman

Is anyone drinking booze ATM

Being 9.20pm and a work night, just wondering if anyone else is having a beer ( I am )
  78. rainman

Paul Kent names his top 50 players to watch this year

And you guessed it, not a Bulldog player in sight He must really hate us
  79. rainman

Which NRL player do you want the bulldogs to clean up this year

Which player do you want to see get cleaned up this year when playing us Their would be too many to name but as a start, jake friend
  80. rainman

The 10 year itch

Judging by the numbers we should make the 2014 GF but lose 1974-L 1984-W 1994-L 2004-W 2014-? The 10 year itch
  81. rainman

Why do we put up with this crap in our country

Did anyone see that **** ( religious cleric ) on the news that send the families of aussie diggers killed in action, calling them child killers, could just imagine trying that shit in their country, you would be stoned to death.
  82. rainman

The grub weidler is at it again

Just saw the grub on nine news stressing that Des knew everything that Danks did at Manly, or words to the effect, he could hardly hide his smile
  83. rainman

Do you think current or ex players post on this forum

Do we think or know if current or ex players post or are members of this forum
  84. rainman

Shoulder charge has been banned by NRL

Just heard that the shoulder charge has been banned, this will force big changes to the defense of some of our guys, like Josh Reynolds and trex Maybe for the best
  85. rainman

Our lowest winning score this year

Last Fridays game was our lowest winning score all year, first time we scored under 20 and won. Great time to buck the trend.
  86. rainman

another result goes our way

Raiders just hammered the sharks, more breathing space for us again
  87. rainman

TG on the game plan tonight

TG is on the game plan tonight
  88. rainman

Was this our first win over a team above us ?

I think this is the first time this year that we have beaten a team that was sitting higher than us on the ladder ? it took to round 16 not a great stat if we have visions of playing in the semis
  89. rainman

Anasta back to the dogs?

Heard a rumour that Anasta could be back next year, has anyone else ? this guy seamed fairly certain
  90. rainman

i hope they dont pick any dogs for Origin 3

when NSW loose S.O.O 2 i hope they dont suddenly pick all our stars for game 3 where they will be on a hiding to nothing, i they not enough for game 1, dont pickum, the selectors should have to stick to the pack of croks they started with, as much as i would like to see our guys rewarded.
  91. rainman

cant wait till the footy starts because

cant wait till the footy starts and we have some real issues to discuss, because a large portion of these threads are just full of half baked ideas and drible, bring on round 1
  92. rainman

If the Roosters had a choice

If the Rorters had a choice would they had rather lost yesterday and finished 5th and had mason fit, OR finished 4th as they did and take on the finals without Mason
  93. rainman

will idris be our next big thing

I havn't seen him play, can you Kennelers tell me how good you think this kid will go, and if you think we will be able to keep him
  94. rainman

on a brighter note

some of you guys really have hot women on your pages