Search results

1. evo

Souths Tactics

Hey I just wanted to gauge people's opinion on the Souths Tactics of playing their fans cheering through the speakers at the ground it is borderline cheating. The good news is when the Dogs got on a roll yesterday we drowned it our anyway but for me I think it is poor form and the NRL should put...
  2. evo

The Hicksta

Did anyone notice one of the Kennel's favourite sons has been named to play in NSW Cup for the Illawarra Cutters. That is right the one and only Jarrod Hickey not sure if this is someone else but really there can be only one Hicksta. Go Big Fella
  3. evo

First Trial

With the First Trial on Saturday when do you think they are going to announce the Team? It will be interesting with No Barba, Pritchard, probably no Ennis or Hodkinson. What team will Des put on the park? I am chaffing at the bit to see what he does I would like to see Jackson and...
  4. evo

Bankstown Sports

I heard a rumour that Bankstown Sports is not going to be our feeder club next year but Auburn is that true?
  5. evo

Video of Tamworth Trial?

I have scoured the net trying to find some video of the trial. Does any have anything they could post I would love to see those Barba Breaks.
  6. evo

Possible Probables

I went down to training and they seemed to be training in a possible probables format and the Probables looked like this. 1. Turner 2. Lett 3. Idris 4. Morris 5. Goodwin 6. Roberts 7. Hodkinson 8. Tolman 9. Ennis 10. Armit 11. Ryan 12. Foster 13. Halatau 14. Paea 15...
  7. evo

Josh Reynolds

Hey I just wanted to ask if anyone else thinks Josh Reynolds deserves a chance in first grade. I doubt he will get it now that they have signed Hodkinson and Keating but I think that he has paid his dues had a great season in NSW Cup leading the team to a premiership. I have thought he...
  8. evo

When are the trials

Who knows where and when the NSW Cup and NYC trials are this weekend?
  9. evo

This weekends trial

When are they going to name the team for this weekends trial I have seen the articles but I just want it out in Black and white so I can start to anylise our form.
  10. evo

New Signings?

Who are we signing with Sonny's Money? I reckon Ben Teo would be a good signing what do others think?
  11. evo

Videos

I love the Doggies and my favourite all time games are the 95 finals series and the 98 finals series. The 95 ones where we beat Saints, Brisbane, Canberra (I think and Manly) Also 98 where we beat Newcastle and Parra in extra time. Does anyone know where I can get copies of those games?
  12. evo

Tha Hicksta

I would liketo start the Jarryd Hickey fan club. Are you with me people ? Last week the amazing run this week the charge down and tackle on Kearney that might have won us the game. Go you good thing !!
  13. evo

Sign Rocky Elsom

How about we start to push the club to look into signing Rocky Elsom with some of this big cash we have. He would be the perfect buy; a massive Unit, a former Dog, an International Rugby player, fit, fast, and tough as they come, we are saying we need to build up or front row stocks. He is...