Search results

1. Captain Kickass

A thread for noobs thinking of going to games this year ...

Miss you guys and gals ... I'll be around ;)
  2. Captain Kickass

The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Surely I'm the only Forest fan in here .... Also, does anyone have NPL / AYL background ? My boy made it into AYL this year. It's all new to me.
  3. Captain Kickass

A thread for noobs thinking of going to games this year ...

Gather around the campfire kiddies - Uncle CK has a story to tell. I wanna take you back to March 2009 and how blind faith changed my life forever. You see, back then, Bulldogs were emerging from the ashes of a smoldering shitheap of a year. Uncle Todd Greenberg had control of the ship and we'd...
  4. Captain Kickass

Euro 2020

I'm not a religious man ... but I watched that Ericksen shit as it happened and I'm pretty sure I saw 10,000,000 prayers get answered LIVE !!! I'm gonna go learn CPR again !
  5. Captain Kickass

Troll this clown pants ...

Mofo ... I'm a 2x Kennel award winner FFS !!!
  6. Captain Kickass

Troll this clown pants ...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It is GAME DAY!!! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/redv?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#redv</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NRLbulldogsdragons?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NRLbulldogsdragons</a> <a...
  7. Captain Kickass

What are some memories of your wonder years?

My highest score in backyard cricket growing up was 315 not out ... It took two days, and spanned 9months because the two I was playing against had to go home after day one when I was 180*, and they didn't return until after winter. On day 2, I was like "rememeber last time", then I batted until...
  8. Captain Kickass

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Folks ... Long time. No chat. Good to see some familiar names. Hit me with your Top 5 (or 10 if your keen) all time Aussie bands. So many underrated bands over the years. I want a definitive list so I haven't missed any. Digging Alphawolf, Polaris, Make Them Suffer, Dealer (RIP), over the...
  9. Captain Kickass

Dance Music Thread - What we have a metal thread!!

Many thoughts ... Imma bullet point them quick because work / time / might not be back for days on end • I worked at Sanity between 1996-2003 .... Peak Wild FM days. Shoutout to you if you were at either of the end of broadcast parties (SkyGardens and Maroubra Seals). • Bexta is doing a PHD in...
  10. Captain Kickass

Rollcall : Rd3 Tigers at Campbelltown

By my count there's ... 62 days or so to go. Still no info on tickets from Tigers HQ or ticket places.
  11. Captain Kickass

The "R U OK ?" Thread

I'm very very aware of my own mental health, and I've invested countless hours and dollars in identifying / managing my emotions. I have baggage so big it's should be called luggage. There's the post-traumatic stress disorder suitcase to go with the chronic-illness suitcase and various other...
  12. Captain Kickass

Australia Day 2019 - a Positive thread

I'm working an 8 hour shift at double time. Hottest 100 is the next day and I've scheduled 12-9pm to listen to the countdown with my 12yo daughter who voted wtih me for the first time this year.
  13. Captain Kickass

Opinions Please

RED FLAG !!! - Men CANNOT and SHOULD NOT do this for a multitude of reasons !!! In a way, I pity you guys these days. It's not easy finding love. Back in the day your Uncle CK was blessed with good looks and charm which opened a lot of doors. Without internet you had to step up your conversation...
  14. Captain Kickass

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Tony Romo is a freak of a commentator ... https://twitter.com/i/status/1087211803065630720
  15. Captain Kickass

2019 Ladder : Predicting the Movers and Shakers

Tipsters, punters, Super-coaches unite !!! Give us your best forecasts below ... • Which teams will push for Top 4 ? Roosters, Storm, Souths. • Which teams will be likely Bottom 4 contenders ? Gold Coast, Bulldogs. • Who's in danger to fall out of the Top 8 ? Cronulla, St.George. • Who's gonna...
  16. Captain Kickass

Opinions wanted : Sliced bread

Thanks folks. I appreciate all your considered responses and we now have a month of experimenting with bread brands to look forward to. We've tried two different forms of Helga's and straight away we've noticed they fill you up more than white bread. We also tried some gluten free pasta in our...
  17. Captain Kickass

The "R U OK ?" Thread

My mum is 61, has cerebral palsy, and in the past was a career smoker of over 30years. It took her 7 attempts to give up. In the end, it was pure maths that was the motivation to stick it out. Based on the limited information I know about your effort so far, I'm gonna assume you're a...
  18. Captain Kickass

Opinions wanted : Sliced bread

Kennel ... Tell me about your daily diet and what sliced bread you eat. I dunno if it's the new year resolutions kicking in, or if my wife is having one of her periodic life changing brainstorms but, this week, it seems that we're overhauling our approach to our diets and in particular we're...
  19. Captain Kickass

Boxing matches you wanna see? Tomic v hewitt?

I often wonder what damage Joel Romelo would've done if he had the chance to get his hands on someone for 30 seconds ...
  20. Captain Kickass

Jeeebus ... I had no idea last time there was 2011. No wonder they dont let us play there ... WE take over the joint and we're undefeated. 2011 : Dogs 16-6, Crowd 19252. 2004 : Dogs 24-20, Crowd 16540. 2003 : Dogs 38-6, Crowd 15774. 2001 : Dogs 16-14, Crowd 14632. 2000 : Dogs 22-14, Crowd 18119.
  21. Captain Kickass

'Beat the Heat' life hacks.

Forecast for next 8 days (Friday 18 - Sat 26) = More of the same high temps for the West.
  22. Captain Kickass

Right now, I'm really chuffed about the feel-goods in this thread folks ... I honestly couldn't care if we win or not. Sure, a win is the cherry on top of the proverbial Sundae, but I'm long overdue when it comes to being surrounded by many hundreds of our Bulldogs family. This game is...
  23. Captain Kickass

Man ... I've almost forgotten how to do this stuff. - Tickets are NOT on sale at present. - Original post will be updated often as the date approaches. - Loosely penciling in the South-Western corner as our GA meeting point. We'll be needing banners and flags and a couple of beachballs for...
  24. Captain Kickass

There are three watering holes nearby. "Decent" isn't a term I hear regularly used though. "Adequate" fits better. Someone may correct me, but from memory they sell cans at the ground.
  25. Captain Kickass

Come. Dont come. Go to KFC if you want. It ain't intended as an after-party. More a novelty event. I'll have kids with me and they'll need feeding at fulltime. It's literally walking distance.
  26. Captain Kickass

See ... Wahesh knows whatsup ! We're 75 days out. I dunno where the Bulldogs are these days. Not much to cheer about on the forecast. We should organise 100 idiots full of new season optimism. It'd be great to see some old faces and shake the hands of the new faces. Troll the Tigers players...
  27. Captain Kickass

Bankstown of old

Y'all know about the Condell Park bunker right ?
  28. Captain Kickass

Yeah bro ... We got the last one in NSW I think. Still going strong. Not long ago some couple drove up from Melbourne and made the local papers.
  29. Captain Kickass

I've just realised that this game is on. I'm telling ya ... we ALWAYS take over Campbelltown when we play there. We play NZ in NZ Rd1. We play Parra at ANZ Rd2. Then we play THIS in Rd3, on a Sunday at 4pm. By my count, we've got 75 days until March 31st to get our shit together. This game...
  30. Captain Kickass

'Beat the Heat' life hacks.

Apart from the obvious things like pools and air conditioning, have you got a little trick you like to help keep cool ? Here's what we do in Casa De La CeeKay when we cant go to beaches, shops, etc ... - Windows open overnight (Doors open optional) : Lets the trapped heat escape. - Close North...
  31. Captain Kickass

Captain Kickass

I've got no idea if anybody in Sydney picked up the batton after I left it, but we got close to 300 people to join us over the 5 years I hosted it. Melbourne and Brisbane still does theirs. As for the doonah cover ... it's still around, I still hate it, but y'know : Happy wife/Happy life.
  32. Captain Kickass

Captain Kickass

Happy New Year folks ! In short ... 1. Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. 2. False : I have NOT joined alternate forums in protest. (I barely have enough time to come here let alone elsewhere) 3. True : Family life kept me very busy last year. (Thanks to those who kept on eye...
  33. Captain Kickass

The "Why" thread

Crusader literally lives a 3min drive away from me, and while we rarely meet socially, we have similar upbringing and this bonds us Ever since his Kennel days he's become a massive nuisance on Twitter and has carved himself a rather large niche over there (2000 or so followers). Pro-level...
  34. Captain Kickass

The "Why" thread

Short answer : I'm time poor. Long answer : The kids are suddenly 12,10 & soon-to-be 6 so there's been an influx of soccer, dancing, Fortnite, YouTube, cousin visits, grandparent visits, birthdays, school, dinners, baths, breakfasts, school lunches, etc, etc ... I don't have my old PC set-up...
  35. Captain Kickass

Consolidated Refs Thread

You're a gentleman and a scholar ... ;) ZAPPA !!! My long lost garage-punker ! Things are dangerously well over here boss ... Send me a PM sometime, or come troll me on Twitter.
  36. Captain Kickass

The "Why" thread

Why has Fortnite turned me into spectator of gaming ?
  37. Captain Kickass

Consolidated Refs Thread

Needs more sauce ...
  38. Captain Kickass

The "Why" thread

Monitoring bowels movements is a good habit for your long term health. One should be aware of sudden changes in colour if you wanna avoid ass cancer. Plate tectonics and micro-movements over several millennia. Survival mode in animals comes in many shapes and forms ... Good question, but not as...
  39. Captain Kickass

The "Why" thread

Curiosity. Insomnia. (A) Waste products are a by-product of everything they consume (B) Gut microbiota is sensitive. (C) Bladders are small. Yes. I'll check in with the wife who used to work for them and get back to ya ... Capitalism. Societal conditioning.
  40. Captain Kickass

The "Why" thread

Law of averages at work. Coaching tactics. Psychological scarring. Poor marketing. It's "Stockholm Syndrome" doing it's work ... Ultra-voilet light absorption / reflection.
  41. Captain Kickass

2018 Top 5 Fav / Hated players

Distrubing lack of hate for Josh Maguire and Sam Burgess in here ...
  42. Captain Kickass

I just dont understand

... but seriously though, Season Four update happened. Dusty Depot got lit up yo !!!
  43. Captain Kickass

Rest of the year - Good draw

Needed the wins against Canberra and Souths to keep heads above water ... last night we swallowed a bunch more, and I foresee we'll drown out of contention post-origin to finish about 11th. We're good in patches, but this is not an 80-minute disciplined squad of players all on the one page. We...
  44. Captain Kickass

CK's Guide to 'Giving Up' (then coming back again)

(TL;DR version = Bad times came. Got mad. Gave up. Random awakening led to best year as a fan I've ever had .... Thanks for playing - Use this in your Quote instead of a whole 5000 word post) I hear you. I feel you. I get it, I really do. Allow me to rewind the clock to the dark, dark times...
  45. Captain Kickass

Wish me luck - Tanks Coaching Thread

Just remember Coach CK's advice ... "they can't run without heads !" ... and ya can't go wrong.
  46. Captain Kickass

Our draw is horrendous !!!

Time to check in again ... looking back, I didn't realise Tigers had the same two games as us. They are 2tries in 2 games for 2wins, whereas we're 0-2 and let in 10tries. The difference to me is the organisation of Benji whereas we have a makeshift 7 but anyhoo ... Good chance for a win in...
  47. Captain Kickass

What is the best thing about your job?

I get paid to watch sport and help people bet ... My favourite part is explaining to small time punters which of their $1 bets suddenly caused a large balance increase. "Yeah Beryl, it's no joke ... you had a half unit on a box trifecta at Cannington Greyhounds that paid $1500."
  48. Captain Kickass

Round 2 line up - what the fans want

This fan wants ... - The same line up. - Less errors. - A repeat of Rooster mistakes from last week.
  49. Captain Kickass

I intend to complain about this until .... mmmm ... about July. Until then, ANY win is a good win.
  50. Captain Kickass

Steve Folkes passes away aged 59.

I'm sitting here with my Mum (60yo : Been going to Belmore since the 60's), and we've been talking about Folkesy. To properly send him off the right way, she wants Burwood Rd closed off to traffic and a service at Belmore with a train horn salute at the end.
  51. Captain Kickass

It isn't pessimism ,its your garden variety "fear of the unknown" ... I'm all for wrecking parties and smashing stereotypes so I'll wear this underdog tag well. New CEO, new board, new coach, new captain, new halves, new fullback, new forwards, no Jems, no Grub, no Kas .... and as far as I can...
  52. Captain Kickass

Celeb you'd most like to meet.

I'd like to meet El Hefe from NOFX ...
  53. Captain Kickass

Y'all know the drill ... Win 12 games and we go to the finals. Be under NO illusions folks ! Gonna be a tough slog this year. Have you seen this fucking atrocious draw we got ? I'm just hoping we get to end-of-Origin with a 50-50 record and make charge. How many games do you see us winning ...
  54. Captain Kickass

Pick Up/Dating Tips, Dating Stories or How You Met Your Partner Discussion

It was the year 2000. Six months earlier, I'd just come out of a dedicated 3-yr relationship with my heart broken. Left behind 100+ friends and her family (who liked me alot). I was all bitter and twisted and decided from now on it would be "me time". So around about Feb/March 2000 she started...
  55. Captain Kickass

I'm lost ... where's the toilets ?

I'm a bit like herpes ... I'm back from nowhere in a new, slightly altered form. Guilty - Did that for 5 years. Stopped about five years ago when we started going on annual holiday in the same week. Twitter accepts/tolerates/suffers with him these days. He's grown to be 5x the troll compared to...
  56. Captain Kickass

Choosing a school ...

- Her name is Zoe - Beau = 'beautiful' - It's a mish-mash of Beau and Zoe (long story short : She likes doing videos on the iPad. She watched a bunch and then did a make-up tutorial. We were brain storming ideas for future and the idea she could one day start her own range of products came up...
  57. Captain Kickass

Fortnite

My son (10) won his first game the other day and was walking around for the rest of the day so happy, it was like he'd just sucked on titties for the first time ... So cute. He's been at me to have a go, but I think he just likes it when I start swearing down the mic and randoms can hear me...
  58. Captain Kickass

Choosing a school ...

So here's the deal. With the passage of time, I now find myself with three kids aged between 11 and 5. The eldest girl (we call her Bozo) is in Year 6, turns 12 in April, and we have to make decision on her high school options ... well, pretty much NOW ! Me and the wife are pretty tight. We've...
  59. Captain Kickass

Situation: What would you do? (Guys and girls opinions)

(1) Ugh ... Barnaby fucking Joyce .... what a pathetic cliche. (2) Can we redirect back to the issue for a second because there's a learning opportunity for young playas here. If the fellow in question came to me at the bar, ordered a stiff drink and was looking for advice I'd offer this ...
  60. Captain Kickass

Can't make promises. Things have a way of getting out of hand fast in my world. I can assure I will lurk regularly and will try my best to post once daily (until the usual seasonal footy-induced maniacal rage sets in and I start spammin' the joint like everyone else) ...
  61. Captain Kickass

2018 Season Preview - Zero Tackle

Looking at 2018 through different glasses .... the ONLY benchmark I have for the year is "Can this collective of players and coahces win 12 games ?". If we do, we get to play finals. And once you get there, you re-assess the plan. I like finals like I like titties. Always welcome.
  62. Captain Kickass

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

I'm 18months deep into a Youtube rabbit hole ...
  63. Captain Kickass

Situation: What would you do? (Guys and girls opinions)

We're missing more than 50% of the background, but this whole ordeal screams "unresolved insecurities" on both sides ...
  64. Captain Kickass

From memory I did 'one' but it was more of a 'lets watch and learn' appeal for everyones sanity. At the time it didn't agree with the majority view that Des had to go simply because we had no viable alternative. Plenty of folks we're screaming "it's blatantly obvious CK, WTF is wrong with you...
  65. Captain Kickass

@ Djara = Did you keep your same name ? @ SOD = Wassup bro ... Glad to see you endured the hazing back in the day. @ Zoops = Apparently so ... and are those tomatoes ? @ Rainman = We're all black when the lights go out ...
  66. Captain Kickass

How does Steve Folkes rate as a backrower

(a) Josh Jackson reminds me of Folkesy a lot .... (b) Folkesy punched Benny Elias 6 times in the '88 GF brawl and this year marks the 30th anniversary of that joyous occasion.
  67. Captain Kickass

Nice to be back in the old stomping ground. Love what you've done with the place. Are the toilets still up the hall on the left ? Long story short : Family, kids, health, work, punting, YouTube, Twitter (and of course the last two years of clusterfuck around the club) have all conspired to...
  68. Captain Kickass

Data management will eventually kill me ...

We all agree life in 2017 is largely digital, and while we love the convenience, etc, etc, etc ... with it comes the problem of password, logins, usernames, security questions, two-factor authentication, fingerprint ID, software updates and cloud storage. I'm at a point now where if I don't...
  69. Captain Kickass

B-Moz 200th took him long enough: J-Moz

I intend to ... System 3,4 - 4 legs Flexi - $100 Bulldogs -1.5 @ $1.90 Roosters -8.5 (vs Souths) @ $2.00 N.Qld -3.5 (vs Gold Coast) @ $1.90 Storm -6.5 (vs Tigers) @ $1.90 - Get 4 correct = 8x times your money. (Approx $800) - Get 3/4 right = Make 30% ROI. (Approx $135) - Get 2 or more wrong =...
  70. Captain Kickass

R4 - Bulldogs vs Manly - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

One week at a time Grasshopper ... Scale everything back to this one game and enjoy your week. :)
  71. Captain Kickass

B-Moz 200th took him long enough: J-Moz

BMoz 2+ tries = $4.25 !!! Not a totally crazy bet.
  72. Captain Kickass

R4 - Bulldogs vs Manly - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Stats ! - In our last 12 meetings with Manly, we have a 10-2 record and win by an average of 6 points ... (btw, 3/3 were in golden point) - During that time we've played at Brooky 5 times, with a 4-1 record and win by an average of 7 points. - Manly have not beaten us in our last 7...
  73. Captain Kickass

Two weeks leave ...

... in a nutshell : 3 kids (2 with increasing internet demands), variable job hours, YouTube addiction, Twitter addiction, laptop/network changes at home, growing indifference to negativity in online Bulldogs spaces. All of this conspires to keep me away.
  74. Captain Kickass

Rebuild

Challenge !!! - Somebody do up a spreadsheet of players (first grade and HC) - Have columns 2017 / 18 / 19 / 20. - Put an "X" in relevant column for every player Only THEN can you discuss this madness properly, and we all have a visual guide to work with when estimating available cap-space.
  75. Captain Kickass

Two weeks leave ...

You much of a photographer DK ??? Photography is a good excuse to wander around and been seen in unusual places for free ...
  76. Captain Kickass

Someone activated my 'batman light' ...

Good evening Ye Olde Kennel-folk ... :) It's been far too long between rants. Yesterday, somebody dropped by my Twitter account and activated my 'Batman light' with a quiet "Haven't seen your posts in a while". Accordingly, my huge ego has seized it as a call to arms. Times are difficult and my...
  77. Captain Kickass

Attn : Whoever does the Twitter feed ...

A couple of suggestions if I may ... I know we're in the back end of the year, so pencil them into the back of your mind for next season. (1) Regular schedule : I see you sometimes on Twitter, but not regularly. I'd like to draw more attention to the site for you, but can never seem to 'catch...
  78. Captain Kickass

Chest out. Chin up ... Oh, and boats !

If you're not confident, that's OK ... you just FAKE IT !!! It'll get right up the noses of opposition types whether we win or lose. You'll enjoy your 80mins. Outwardly exuding zero fux (while secretly praying for a last minute comeback, if the need arises :P). They'll live in everlasting fear...
  79. Captain Kickass

Chest out. Chin up ... Oh, and boats !

Howdy Kennel-Sirs and Kennel-ettes, Long time no rant eh? The TL;DR version of me is, I'm much busier with life these days but I do lurk a lot without posting (I like to 'soak in' threads, but I find that harder these days so I just observe). Anyhoo, that's not why I'm here. We can catch up...
  80. Captain Kickass

Reply I received from Raelene Castle about re-signing Des

Threads like this are why I don't come here often anymore. An overwhelming barrage of negativity in a place that's supposed to be a sanctuary. Come September, all the internet blow-hards will be #proudtobeabulldog and it'll be like none of this vitriol ever happened. Hypocrits !
  81. Captain Kickass

Kennel Texas Hold'em

I remember a number of years back we'd go to Pokerstars (or similar) and a bunch of us would join a random free-play table .... then we'd mercilessly troll the other inhabitants via live chat until they rage quit or lost. Player A: Greetings from Germany !!! Godberts: .... Germany sucks ! CK...
  82. Captain Kickass

RIP Neil Howsen (AKA "Wardy") ...

It's with great sadness that I report the Bulldogs Army have lost one of our own ... I never knew his name before today, but I definitely recall his face at many-a-match. If anyone could enlighten us further on his journey, I for one would certainly appreciate knowing more about the man...
  83. Captain Kickass

Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

I've had long hair for 20+ years. It's gone in-and-out of fashion 7 times. "You should get a haircut CK !" "Your hair looks good long CK !" Make up your mind FFS !!!
  84. Captain Kickass

Romelo allegedly caught dealing Ice in Darwin

Time to address this elephant in the room ... I'm as devastated as you could imagine. I got kids. Don't like any 'powders'. Lived next to the neighbourhoods worst dealers for years growing up and saw the worst of what can happen when you bring kids up around it. Hearing this gave me a huge...
  85. Captain Kickass

The "Settle this" thread

To clarify, I wont be clarifying whether I'm P1 or P2 : These debates require that to be successful. Also ... someone asked and yes, there will be make-up sex.
  86. Captain Kickass

The "Settle this" thread

Welcome to the first edition of what I hope will be a regular feature I like to call "Settle This !" Anytime you, your mates, your better-half, other Kennelers, or staff you work with, have a beef ... you can bring it in here and have The Kennel "Settle This" ! Me and the missus just had a...
  87. Captain Kickass

Statistical analysis : The Des years.

Sure, I'd love to win a comp. It's been 11 yrs. We've served our dues. Y'all deserve a party. But seriously ... this thought pleases me the most : "It would be a surprise if Bulldogs didn't make finals". It ultimately doesn't matter what happens in the first 2/3rds of the year. Get past Origin...
  88. Captain Kickass

Statistical analysis : The Des years.

Tenure : 2012 - ongoing (4 seasons) Premierships : 0/4 Runner-up : 2/4 Finals appearances : 4/4 Finals record : 6-4 (incl 2x GF losses) Highest reg. season finish : 1st (18-6 : Made the '12 GF) Lowest reg. season finish : 7th (13-11 : Made the '14 GF) Average reg season : 5th Average reg...
  89. Captain Kickass

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Just a quick drop in to say the following ... (a) Thanks : Thanks for reading, contributing, advising, confiding, sharing ,caring and bringin' the lulz. I've dropped by twice since this little shit storm erupted, and it's helped me to keep my head screwed on in a time of heightened emotions...
  90. Captain Kickass

The "R U OK ?" Thread

White-Anglo couple. Mid-30's. No religious affiliation. We've lived here for 5+years. Foster kids have emerged in the last 3-4years. Incident #1 - They presented as a united front on our door near dinner/bath times. They "felt they needed to tell us". At no stage did they ask for me. Wife...
  91. Captain Kickass

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Delicate situation has developed on the home front I could use some help with. Neighbours have accused our 9yo daughter of being "inappropriate". They come to the table as 'foster parents' with a 12yo boy, 7yo girl and others I'm not sure of (another elder girl perhaps). The two girls play...
  92. Captain Kickass

Graham’s plan to curb the outbursts

It's around somewhere. I should spill something on it. I got dibs on the next one. It's a pixelated looking thing in blues/black/greys.
  93. Captain Kickass

Graham’s plan to curb the outbursts

Fatherhood will mellow him out naturally ... I used to have street cred before i had daughters. Now everything is pink and bubbles and shit.
  94. Captain Kickass

Betting chat : Why does this sound too good to be true ?

The learning / frustration continues ... I could sit here and whinge deluxe about near misses (as an example, two 4th leg soccer bets have had goals in last 10mins), but I refuse to focus on the negatives. - 12 bets so far. All 4 legs, System 3 & 4. - All four correct (Maximum return) = 0 - 3/4...
  95. Captain Kickass

Quick update : still no 4/4 after 9 multis, but currently got a record of 3-correct x4, 2-correct x3, 1correct x2. Some quality returns on 3-correct bets in horse racing due to inflated odds is helping skew my 'sustained loss' window longer. That said, I'd like a 4/4 result to get the snowball...
  96. Captain Kickass

Great input Rod ... :) Counter-point #1 = Could we argue that we reduce the coin-flip nature of some bets somewhat by choosing an alternate event we have a smattering of confidence about ? You could easily forget line bets and look for the best Head-to-Head options above $1.71 in any number of...