Search results

1. zappa

News Knights leave the door open for Ponga Union switch as part of massive deal.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2020-kalyn-ponga-newcastle-knights-fullback-offered-fouryear-45-million-deal-door-left-ajar-for-all-blacks-switch-at-2023-rwc/news-story/ade3d6fa691fab0ad63035e1549da329 Download the FOX Sports app here...
  2. zappa

Stone Temple Pilots....

... are touring Aus for the first time in March next year. Had their ups and downs (especially old pin cushion Weiland), but one of my favourite bands of the 90's and it'll be good to finally see them live - albeit an older and less exciting version. Thoughts?
  3. zappa

Tomorrow's Pioneers

I caught a little of this show last night on The Chaser. Apparently, it is a Palestinian children's program where the characters, who are dressed up in fluffy suits like Disney characters, preach hatred and violence against Jews. Now, I don't want to buy into the Palestinian/Isralei debate, but...
  4. zappa

SBW Jokes in ZOO.

Did a search for the original SBW Jokes thread, couldn't find it. In the latest ZOO mag, they tell a couple of SBW jokes that were first printed here, the Arnie one and the lightbulb one. Just wondering if the people that told them here actually came up with the jokes or had heard them elsewhere?
  5. zappa

Telegraph at it again.

Please delete mods if already posted. There is a side story that forms part of the main story about the smog in Beijing in todays tele. It deals with the issue of China's unruly spectators and how they have had special coaching in the correct way to cheer at sporting events. Apparently, they...
  6. zappa

Warriors sign Kemp

Warriors sign Kemp May 29, 2008 YOUNG Brisbane Broncos back Denan Kemp has been signed by the Warriors for the 2009 and 2010 NRL seasons. After missing the Broncos' first two matches of the year, the 21-year-old has played in each of the side’s last eight games (mainly on the wing)...
  7. zappa

Bulldogs Website

I can't get into the Bulldogs website. The page comes up , but only the **** at the bottom is there and it says done-with errors. Anybody help?
  8. zappa

Fairweather Fans.

I know tonight was disappointing, but are our 'fans' going to walk out in droves every time that things don't go our way? There was a lot said on here the past couple of days about staying to the end to show our support - no matter what. What happened? We dead-set got worked tonight, but it's...