Search results

1. belmore_utd

News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

Reportedly Hamas has breached southern Israel after a large scale rocket attack breached the iron dome. Have seen footage of a terrorist flying in on a powered hanglider and alot of bodies on the streets aswell as footage of Hamas shooting indiscriminately. Targeting innocent civilians is...
  2. belmore_utd

Opinion Make Minor Premiership's Great Again

Once upon a time it was the be all and end all. First past the post takes all the chocolates. For the teams in the fight, they took it more personally than Matt Corby's neighbour. Regular rounds weren't seen as building blocks, opportunities to rest players or a good time to give a debut to your...
  3. belmore_utd

Opinion A fair sin bin/send off rule

Alot of discussion has been had about a 5 minute sinbin for minor foul play or professional fouls. But a more immediate concern is the offending team gain an advantage from knocking a player out of the match via foul play if the penalty is anything less than a send off. I suggest if a player...
  4. belmore_utd

News French Riots

The news cycle is pretty brief with any coverage of the riots so post any interesting vids and info here Doink Haha Diversity is our strength The brothers think they're on fortnite Bet he got this loot from a Platinum chest ffs Lions and elephants and zebras oh no
  5. belmore_utd

Missing sub drops

Post any info on the missing sub here What we know so far -On Sunday (18 June) morning, OceanGate Expedition’s submersible, the Titan, left its surface ship around 900 miles east of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. The five passengers aboard were hoping for a once-in-a-lifetime trip, getting to view...
  6. belmore_utd

Opinion Why do the Blues always project their intentions

It's dumb, it provides motivation for the opposition when they need none. Don't hear Cam Smith or Slater going into detail about their game plan during the leadup. Why do NSW have to release their team 1st ? We're going bash Walsh, TPJ is going to bully the bully's, we're going to unleash...
  7. belmore_utd

News $1 million to Sign Players from Other Codes

Idea being floated to have $1million outside the cap to sign a player from other sports. Who would you sign? Gus shoots it down but have a listen from 4 minutes in to his sledge at our wingers :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: https://fb.watch/k9qkzG9pTZ/?mibextid=NnVzG8
  8. belmore_utd

Happy Easter Bulldogs Fam

Hope everyone got to enjoy some quality time with the most important people in your lives. Whatever your religions or belief's it's another special time of year where most of us are afforded the time, along with family and friends, to organise our efforts around togetherness and towards making...
  9. belmore_utd

Predictable Script for Easter Bunnies Long Weekend

Hate this fixture lately. The build up bills it as an anything likely to happen contest but we all know what happens for the Bunnies on the Easter long weekend. It kicks off inevitably with the Bulldogs battling against the ref, invariably a Sutton and a Rabbit's team who can do no wrong. The...
  10. belmore_utd

Lack of Grunt

Ever since commentators ad hominem droning on about the world's biggest pack, back in the era of Kasiano, Frank the Tank, Klemmer, Tony Williams, Graham and such we have had rule changes and interpretations that sped up the game. Whether by design or roster calamity we have gradually watered...
  11. belmore_utd

Valynve Te Whare

What a talent. 22 year old rugby union convert only played 14 games of rugby league all in QCup scoring 12 tries and average 6 tackle break at centre. Not sure on the defensive side but just watch, looks like a once in a generation supercoach God if he can take it to 1st grade
  12. belmore_utd

Fish tank owners

Rewarded my 6 year old boy with a gift of his choosing and he gifted me with the reward of forever looking after his chosen fish. We have a fantail, black moor, comet, guppies, cardinal tetras, several plecosaurus, shrimp, snails and 2 yabbies. Everything seems harmonious for the 1 month...
  13. belmore_utd

Official Culture Club's: Roosters Edition

Our DNA has been called into question and somewhat rightfully so given the antics of Elliot, Okunbor and CHN. But all of us here know the tabloid media holds us to such a high standard that we have been encumbered with more than our fair share of the spotlight. I'd like to deflect the blowtorch...
  14. belmore_utd

Who drops out for Thompson?

I know alot of people will instantly say Stimson, Waddel lol but realistically who drops out for Thompson? I'm thinking Morrin. Sad for him but he needs more minutes in his legs and I'll be happy to finally have a frf back on the bench. Just maybe it might help us with getting rolled in the...
  15. belmore_utd

Opinion How do we overcome referee bias?

It's not a question of if there is any it's a question of how do we stop it. 1. Tass puts hand into touch. Penalty Souths 2. Head Clash. Penalty Souths 3. Waddell Suffers high tackle then interfered on play the ball. Knock on Dogs. 4. Latrell smacks fox trying to stop him running past in try...
  16. belmore_utd

Official Matt Burton targeted by Kwee Lan

Look, I wasn't really buying in to all the talk about wait till we play South's and Titans as I'm still fucking hungover and didn't give a shit. I thought most of the contact on Burto was incidental. But Carrigan sheepishly confirmed on the today show that he was singled out for special...
  17. belmore_utd

Quid Pro Joe end of quote, repeat the line

I've never seen a person have foot in mouth disease anywhere close to the level of quid pro Joe, not even on the Kennel. I want to start this mega thread (soon to be giga thread) to log the most powerful man and leader of the free worlds most comical gaffes as a positive reminder to everyone...
  18. belmore_utd

Declan Casey debut

I would prefer to keep a winning team together and also keep Allen in the shop window. But it looks like Casey will make his debut, good luck buddy
  19. belmore_utd

Bulldogs Players

Don't die with the music still inside you. If you have a passion for something other than Rugby League you should go do that. Naden if you want to be an astronaut and zone out when your centre is looking to get a pass away, then fuck off you space cadet. Jackson if you feel the need to lay...
  20. belmore_utd

Official This is where we lost the game

There's been alot of hoohaa about we won the stats and alot of other positive spin but the sad reality is we just weren't as desperate and weren't as willing to go hard in tackles, balls and all :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  21. belmore_utd

Official Brothers, Lets Trot!

New banger for the boyz ft Ado Carr. Lets Trot!
  22. belmore_utd

Rd1 teams 21'vs22'

1 Allen. 1 Dufty 2 Meaney. 2 Okunbor. 3 Hopoate. 3 Burns 4 Cotric. 4 Naden. 5 DWZ. 5 JAC...
  23. belmore_utd

The ever present lawnmowers

I am surrounded by lawn obsessed retiree's, not necessarily that their lawns are immaculate fairways or golf greens. Just that they mow and whipper snip their lawns an obscene amount. Holiday house across the road, the owners have recently moved in, I have had beers and nibblys a few times...
  24. belmore_utd

Opinion Graig Laundy dirty laundry

We can't have loose cannons rubbishing the club and threatening to walk away because of normal clubland particulars. How wrong was Graig about the Andersons. Horrible admin and most of the fans could see it but they tried to dictate terms. Obviously we appreciate the opportunites, business...
  25. belmore_utd

News Little Cleo Smith found alive!

Found alive :hearteyes::hearteyes: in a house raid at 1 a.m this morning in Carnarvon WA, which is also the families hometown. Unbelievable outcome. Sje appears unharmed as they have handed her straight back to the parents. A man has been detained in relation to the kidnap, not sure if he...
  26. belmore_utd

News Bulldogs players covid vax request

Does anyone know of any players who might walk away from NRL because of mandatory vaccination? https://www.sportingnews.com/au/amp/league/news/canterbury-bulldogs-ask-for-all-players-and-staff-to-be-vaccinated-against-covid-19/swd0u9owbg9d16yxpous8evh2
  27. belmore_utd

Official The Rugby League Report on FB

Salty crew
  28. belmore_utd

Womens Origin

Studdorn is the Flanagan of WNRL. Never seen such a bottler. Nsw players were largely the better players for majority of the game but the NSW no.7 choked hard. Dropped cold balls, overcalling her other half constantly, failed repetitive kicking efforts and giving away indiscretions How did...
  29. belmore_utd

Opinion Unprofessionalism Culls Rebuild

The unprofessional manner in which the Bulldogs continue to pay for players playing against them during a critical rebuild phase is slowing down and not speeding up the battling clubs ambitions to return to finals football. The club would have us members and fans believe that it is a necessary...
  30. belmore_utd

Did Barty get cheated?

So Barty was absolutely feeding her opponent an early holiday up 1 set and a break early in the 2nd and her opponent never looked liked getting near her. Then Muchovic or whatever calls a medival timeout and Dr Anabolic Popalotov takes her out the back and when she returns didnt step a foot...
  31. belmore_utd

Strayan Big Cats Diary

Stray overgrown feral cats, escaped Panthers from a circus, U.S army mascots released after WW2 or maybe introduced as exotic pets or hunting targets. There are big cats lurking in our bushland. There are documented cases where people have sent suspected big cat fecies and also leopard scat...
  32. belmore_utd

On that Laundy Money

Thommo on that Laundy money now. Barrett has been given alot of praise for the continued roster overhaul (and rightly so), but my belief is that Arthur Laundy and son may be an even bigger contributor to getting the signatures on the board. I dont have inside knowledge regarding player...
  33. belmore_utd

Play the ball speed stat

Can someone direct me where to find this stat?
  34. belmore_utd

Opinion Jason Saab too much of a superhuman for Dogs

Is Jason Saab not a good enough human for the Bulldogs? Are we ever on the pulse of potential quality recruits or is the Bulldogs DNA methodology simply to recruit value players so we can continue paying 700k salaries for good humans Tolman, Jackson, Hopoate and co. I just cant wrap my head...
  35. belmore_utd

News Another former player confirms Roosters rort

https://www.todaystale.com/leaguewhistle/themole-a__DB6e/anotherteststarconfessesclubpaidmeinbrownpaperbags-s__furo?fbclid=IwAR0MlXw-vidNRQXtroDEFVz1tgHxXXOVBWRad_kyvZMXtNvsYMUxT0KfbSU Another Test star confesses - club paid me in brown paper bags Former Great Britain star Bobbie Goulding...
  36. belmore_utd

New TV recommendations

So my series 8 Samsung finally shit itself after some intensive social distancing. Now I am needing a new tv albeit I am sticking to a budget of $1000 and I want 4k and 65 inch. Normally I would cough up the extra $ for Samsung and Sony but with these uncertain times and brands like hisense...
  37. belmore_utd

The Real Victims (+it's no secret)

The real (only) victims here are the 16-17 year old high school boys who now have impossible standards to live up to :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: How the fuck are they going to root girls their own age now. Went to a few high schools, Townsville, Bass Hill, Blayney and Bathurst and when I was a...
  38. belmore_utd

Pay puts the fight in the Dog

One thing I will give Pay is that he has the 'squad' fighting. Punching above their weight if you will. There is no doubt that we are lacking game breaking talent, but we will win plenty of games this year despite being outclassed and up against the voldermorts. Take it as gospel that at the...
  39. belmore_utd

Opinion Dogged division over player dividends

Market value vs paying overs vs value to playing group... Everybody here surely knows the majority of high profile recruits don't provide value for $ Most of them flop horribly in fact. With that in mind, can we all take a breath before we criticize this board and playing group and football...
  40. belmore_utd

Opinion Payne in the Hass

By a long margin the best young front row forward I have ever laid eyes on. 19 years old and in an era where the game has increasingly become more and more about physicality over football brains this guy personifies the prototype for a modern day forward. Effort on effort. Big minutes...
  41. belmore_utd

Opinion Cook and Tedesco

Not retaining Cook and botching the Tedesco signing is actually a worse fuck up than losing JT. They pair have very quickly become big game players aswell as usually being the most influential players during the regular season. Atleast with JT we had a successful team and established halves...
  42. belmore_utd

Game of Thrones

Not sure why the old GoT thread was closed but we need one so here, I will kick it off
  43. belmore_utd

Latrell Mitchell

Don't want to make this thread about how Des or the old administration passed on the opportunity to sign this guy when he was offered to us. Please lets just speak about this guy's evolution into a game breaking monster and the benefits it will have for NSW if he can dominate the Origin arena...
  44. belmore_utd

Opinion Nu Brown

Any news on how Brown performed and pulled up after the game? Surely he has to come into contention for a bench spot over Lichaa. The guy is capable of filling in all the spine positions and is a threat in attack. Just has to get the brain farts out of his game.
  45. belmore_utd

2019 - North Coast Bulldogs - Draw, Results and Discussion Thread

Can we have a thread for the North Coast Bulldogs games please. I posted a link to the stream in the Raiders Dogs trial game thread.
  46. belmore_utd

Bledisloe Cup

Anybody watching? Australia lead 20-18 with 5 minutes left. The intensity has been at origin level throughout.
  47. belmore_utd

18th min/man Walkout

If fans at the game are looking for a symbolic way or moment to protest their disgust at the direction of the club and the efforts of the players I would suggest an 18th minute mass exodus accompanied by distasteful banners ofcourse. [emoji106]
  48. belmore_utd

Why 14 metres ref?

The play before Gallens 'big' run where after they kicked the winning field goal, we were marched back 14 metres and Gallen ran all of those 14 metres and than some. Why? Why the fuck are we marched back 14 metres?
  49. belmore_utd

Utility Role Has To Stay

Wrote this on the back of another thread stating that Rod Griffin should get a run now that space has opened up with the Reynolds injury. I believe this is a thread worthy topic as the value in a utility has increased immeasurably because of the concussion rule. Losing your only hooker, 5/8...
  50. belmore_utd

Watch "Frank The Tank | Bulldogs Tribute 2011-2015 |" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=qql758hDizo 1st time in a while that we dont have a dominate attacking forward. Frank made his fair share of mistakes but he always knew what he was trying to do. Some of the shit thrown up by this pack is laughable but it shouldnt be left up to them in the...
  51. belmore_utd

Consolidated Grand Final Day Discussion Thread

Panthers 1. Dylan Edwards 2. Ratu Tuisese 3. Christian Crighton 4. Braidon Burns 5. Daniel Brown 6. Tyrone May 7. Dean Blore 8. Cowen Epere 14. Wade Egan 10. Oliver Clark 11. Kade Ellis 12. Corey Waddell 13. Reed Izzard Interchange: 9. Soni Luke 15. Liam Martin 16. Thompson Tuigamala 17. Jack...
  52. belmore_utd

Mundine wants AFL NRL national anthem boycott

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/anthony-mundine-calls-for-afl-and-nrl-players-to-boycott-national-anthem/news-story/c55ae8a5c1379a5b651ca32357e15c85 Those who cry racist are often the real racists. Thoughts?
  53. belmore_utd

An actual indication Foran MAY be signing with the Dogs

Has parted ways with player manager Paul Sutton who is known to hate the Dogs. Apparently entrusting negotions to his Godfather who is unaccredited but has had talks with one Sydney team.
  54. belmore_utd

Which Game to Take a NRL Virgin.

Howdy all So my partner has never been to an NRL game (never followed league before but now Ive got her sporting the royal blue and white and yelling at the tv lol). Wanting advice on which game would be the best 1st time experience out of; rd 25 v Cowboys@Belmore rd 26 v Souths@ANZ or hope...
  55. belmore_utd

Favourite comedian/comedy show

Drop a link to your favourite comedian or comedy show
  56. belmore_utd

Referee aids

There are alot of great technological aids out there that would eliminate referee errors and could pave the way back to one ref. I know nobody wants to be seen to be blaming the refs but it is the elephant in the room and there does not seem to be a plan in place for a better model. Two...
  57. belmore_utd

The Not The NSW Teachers Pets

Pick a team for NSW based mostly on available players that have missed out. RULES - player cant be injured allowed to retain 2 players from jerseys 1 to 7 allowed to retain 3 players from 8 to 17 link to eligible players below...
  58. belmore_utd

NRL trio consorting with criminals 'a bad look for the game': Greenberg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-25/nrl-players-warned-over-consorting-with-criminals/7445328 in bed with the bookies
  59. belmore_utd

warriors players lose faith in coach

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11630933 would like to nab matulino and move graham to lock
  60. belmore_utd

more talk

http://m.nrl.com/bemused-bulldogs-consistently-inconsistent/tabid/10874/newsid/95100/default.aspx
  61. belmore_utd

Cartwrights Statement Against Dogs Pack

Hi all just seen but cannot view an article on another panthers forward (Cartwright) talking about make an impression on the dogs pack. If any of you kind lads could post the article here and possibly email it to klemmer [emoji88] I would greatly appreciate it cheers.
  62. belmore_utd

Des Long Term Goals in Disarray

We dont have the cattle required to implement and all encompassing game plan. With the current rules we dont have to. The boys have proved this by making the gf last year. Des has built a team which is based on forward dominance. Pretty sure we all know that. But....the rules are ever changing...
  63. belmore_utd

Offside or not?

Penalized for offside because manly lost the ball in that hitup. The refereeing is just laughable
  64. belmore_utd

gettin jizzy with it!

i hereby protest the use of the word 'jizz' and any slang interpretation of the word in any fashion in the 'Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Player Movements' thread in reference to potential player signings being jizzed on or fans referring to jizzing in their pants if we sign player a, b, or c...
  65. belmore_utd

Dogs V Knights House-hold rivalry

soooo, i get to talking with my missus about the dogs v knights game when she suddenly proclaimed that i should be barracking for her team (knights) to win as the dogs will get a second chance should we lose. i then explained to her that if we lost the 1st round we would be in a world of hurt...
  66. belmore_utd

Get on The Dogs to Finish 1st

i creamed when i realised how much the draw favours us this year. especially considering where we are on the ladder, with or without the 2 points. we play the Raiders next week who hav had 2 away games in a row. round 8 we play Tigers @ anz who play the Knights in round 7. nobody is having...
  67. belmore_utd

Idris on Barefoot Rugby League Show

Idris was on Barefoot Rugby Leage Show on NiTV, he features about 1 hr and 10 mins into the program for those interested in watching the reply
  68. belmore_utd

just a thanks

I Luv my Doggies (supporters) i have to congratulate all the kennel members and other vocal supporters who where at the game chanting, jeering and singing their hearts out. living 800 km away doesnt make it easy to get to games. i usually get to 2 games a yr one being v newcastle because my g/f...
  69. belmore_utd

Idris NRL Giant '09

article in Big League, volume 90. Giants '09 At just 18 years of age, Jamal Idris is an athlete with the world at his feet. The multi-skilled youngster could just as easily try his hand at javelin or discus, but he'd much rather find himself in a one-on-one match-up with rugby leagues...
  70. belmore_utd

Conrad Here 4 the Right Reasons

By Nick Walshaw Japanese rugby suits Offered him Money. An exotic lifestyle. And access to every Nintendo product sicne Donkey Kong. But Still Conrad Ta'akimoeaka said 'no. If the NRL is looking for a poster boy in its battle with those Rising Sun raiders, perhaps someone should contact...
  71. belmore_utd

Idris Offered $180 000

Boom centre Jamal Idris was offered $180 000 a season to turn his back on the Bulldogs from a cashed-up Sydney rival last year _ but wanted to show loyalty to the club that unearthed him.
  72. belmore_utd

Are We Signing Any World Cup Players?

anybody know if we are looking at any players from the world cup? ive watched alot of good players over the last couple of weeks from the minnow nations and alot of them arent affiliated with any professional clubs. we have cap room, surely there is some potential backrowers there and...
  73. belmore_utd

winitana-top 10 least affective tacklers

just reading an article that puts kimmorley winitana and darius boyd in the top 10 list of ineffective tackles. Kimmorley heads the Fox Sports statistics list. He has made 420 tackles, missed 119 and been deemed ineffective on 26 occasions. Sacked Raiders halfback Todd Carney, Manly's Matt...
  74. belmore_utd

folkes submits to grapple

i dont rate any of our players/coaches (strategy) in defence,we are one of the only teams that refuses to gang tackle and it costs us,its no secret our pack is the least mobile in the comp.the Storm and Cronulla have the most athletic packs in the comp yet they dont see any advantage in making...
  75. belmore_utd

A-League western sydney + Dogs merger

A-League has been talking about having a team in western sydney for a while now.Would there be any chance that the bulldogs board would consider investing in any new A-League team in western sydney when the time comes (as they have done with the sydney razorbacks -NBL).Maybe then we could...