Search results

1. rexest

Kieran Foran signs with the Bulldogs for 3 years

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have signed New Zealand five-eighth Kieran Foran on a three year deal that will keep him at Belmore until the end of the 2020 season. The Kiwi International and former NRL Premiership winner, will join the Bulldogs at the end of this season. Bulldogs Chief...
  2. rexest

Family scare behind Lafai's omission

Bulldogs centre Tim Lafai has revealed how complications surrounding the birth of his first child were part of the reason why he missed last week's golden point victory over the Wests Tigers. The official reason for his omission from Des Hasler's squad prior to kick off was a quad strain...
  3. rexest

AMI Stop premature ejaculation

Our season isn't over till were behind after the buzzer next week at the minimum htfu. That was pathetic yes but we still have at the least 1 game to go, So many prima donnas.
  4. rexest

Bulldog Graham a prop star

WHEN teams publicly nominate which opposition player they must counter, the list of candidates will rarely contain a front-rower. Bulldogs prop James Graham is the exception. Rival teams are now focusing on shutting down the Englishman’s unique skill set as much as any halfback, fullback or...
  5. rexest

Greg Beastwood 2014

Searched for a thread couldn't find one if it exists pls merge, Anyone notice that his probably the quickest his been in years atm? Afew runs last night where he was sprinting looked fast 1 was out of dummy half chewed up 20 or so meters, Also that try save v slater wow! Mitch made a tackle...
  6. rexest

Former baggage handler Corey Thompson is set to make his NRL debut for the Bulldogs

COREY Thompson was sorting luggage at Brisbane Airport for a day job when Des Hasler called him out of the blue 10 months ago. Tomorrow night, the gifted outside back from Mount Gravatt makes his NRL debut for the Bulldogs at the ripe age of 23. The clash with the Broncos will realise one of the...
  7. rexest

Unchanged line-up round 25

The Bulldogs have named an unchanged line up to travel to our Nation’s Capital for this Friday’s clash, with Coach Des Hasler sticking strong with his troops, who mustered a golden point victory in their last start. The Bulldogs, who are looking to extend a twelve game winning streak, are close...
  8. rexest

Round 24 team list

The Bulldogs stocks have received a boost ahead of Friday’s blockbuster with the Wests Tigers at ANZ Stadium thanks to the return from injury of workhorses Sam Kasiano and James Graham. Both players make their return to the starting 17 after layoffs with injuries. Kasiano will make his comeback...
  9. rexest

Indigenous round is a chance for Jono Wright to break down barriers

FOUR decades ago there were no boots that told hand-painted stories about the men who wore them. There were no commemorative jerseys, mouthguards or pre-match performances. And there wasn't an entire round of football dedicated to indigenous health issues. There was only a $140 insult...
  10. rexest

Dogs v bears nsw cup on fox

4.30pm for those who dont know/might want to watch it fs2.
  11. rexest

Inu's circle of friends

IF the whispers are true, Krisnan Inu is back thanks to CityRail. Resurrected like trucker caps because, eight years ago, his morning train rides to Westfields Sports High just happened to stop at Liverpool. The very station where a hulking schoolboy named Tony Williams got on. "I guess...
  12. rexest

Ben Barba leads the NRL in long range attacking raids

BACK in February, you would have taken evens Ben Barba wouldn't last the season in the top grade. The whispers coming out of Canterbury at the time were that Canberra's Josh Dugan was right at the top of Des Hasler's hit-list - and there was also that constant speculation linking the...
  13. rexest

Bulldog Bryson Goodwin feared for his life

HE was shaking with pain. His knuckles turned white as Bryson Goodwin gripped the stretcher, trying to fight off the pain in his chest. As doctors hurried around him, the 26 year-old Bulldogs winger feared he was having a heart attack. Then he passed out. "I had a seizure pretty much as...
  14. rexest

Round 3 side v warriors

1. Barba 2. turner 3. morris 4. wright 5. goodwin 6. reynolds 7. hodko 8. tolman 9. ennis 10. kasiano 11. pritchard 12. halatau 13. stagg 14. eastwood 15. payne 16. graham 17. romelo 18. tapau
  15. rexest

Full Tilt Poker’s Gaming License Suspended, Poker Room Shut Down.

“Full Tilt down?” That short query has become a sort of inside joke in the online poker community over the years, as whenever players had trouble logging on to Full Tilt Poker, a number of threads would be started almost simultaneously on internet message boards asking about the status of the...
  16. rexest

Mafia 2

Just played the demo its everything that i expected the 1st one is still the best game that i have ever played and i have been through alot of games in my day maxed out on the pc @ high res the graphics are just sex imo if its half as good as the 1st one it will get game of the year comes out on...
  17. rexest

Wounded Dogs ready for battle

BULLDOGS coach Kevin Moore is confident his makeshift team has what it takes to topple Parramatta on Friday night, despite heading into the clash with an injury-ravaged side for the blockbuster clash. Moore yesterday named what is arguably the Dogs' weakest side this season, with Ben Hannant...
  18. rexest

Legends give Ryan highest accolade

BULLDOGS legends Steve Mortimer and Terry Lamb have flagged Bulldogs captain Andrew Ryan as a future club "immortal". All five surviving premiership winning captains, including George Peponis and Peter Tunks, yesterday said Ryan was one of the greatest captains to serve the club, as they came...
  19. rexest

Canterbury halfback Brett Kimmorley to sign a one-year contract extension with club

CANTERBURY half Brett Kimmorley will play on with the Bulldogs in 2011. Kimmorley will meet his manager today to nut out a one-year extension of his long and glittering career. The Daily Telegraph understands Canterbury want him back and an announcement could be made within three weeks...
  20. rexest

Kennel touch my ayr

Stfu all with kennel touch threads.
  21. rexest

Uncharted 2 Among theives

Anyone else got it yet? I picked up my copy yesterday havnt had the chance to play it yet, The 1st one was the best game on the ps3 up untill now and all review sites have said this one is even better 9.5/10 on all review sites.
  22. rexest

Im about...

23. rexest

That was for my nephew, says Ryan

BULLDOGS skipper Andrew Ryan last night dedicated his side's 26-12 win over Newcastle to two-year-old nephew Mason, who is fighting a serious bout of pneumonia in hospital at Westmead. The boy was admitted last week, and Ryan said his wife called him before the match to tell him his nephew...
  24. rexest

The blame hani thread.

blame somehow always goes back to Hani, For eg the ham on ramis pizza last night @ the restaurant that hani recommended, And i blame hani for the waitress forgetting to put my order in, Tbh last nights loss was hanis fault, We might have won had he not shown up, We also blame hani for our oztag...
  25. rexest

Kimmorley - Fractures confirmed, but says "I'll be back" !

Bulldogs halfback Brett Kimmorley has surgery for fractured cheekbone but says he'll be back this season By Dean Ritchie From: The Daily Telegraph September 01, 2009 12:00AM CHAMPION half back Brett Kimmorley underwent surgery yesterday afternoon for a fractured cheekbone but he has...
  26. rexest

Hazem El Masri can be our Steve Menzies: Jamal Idris

BULLDOG Jamal Idris believes Hazem El Masri's farewell campaign can inspire the same fairytale send-off Manly gave Steve Menzies last year. As hype builds towards a 40,000-plus crowd for El Masri's final home game at ANZ Stadium on Sunday, the Bulldogs yesterday vowed to use the occasion to...
  27. rexest

Hazem El Masri puts NRL on perilous path

GOOD riddance Hazem El Masri. Go on, walk. Take your kicking tee and disappear. Because we're awake to your plan, pal. Know all about the dark, devious truth lurking beneath your charity fundraisers and sideline conversions. Behind hospital vigils providing more hope than modern medicine, too...
  28. rexest

Warriors game ftoor

Whats good near the stadium i know that theres a ribs and rumps, What else is there
  29. rexest

Dogs v tigers friday night

Our last game is now on a friday night (sep 4th) at the sfs, Where are we sitting people?
  30. rexest

Peter Doust plans production of premiership shirts

Source: The Daily Telegraph IT IS either a masterstroke in forward planning or a breathtaking act of arrogance. Dragons CEO Peter Doust is already planning the production of 2009 premiership shirts. In a move which is sure to rile St George Illawarra's NRL competitors, Doust last week...
  31. rexest

Bulldogs add Panther to young-gun arsenal

The Bulldogs are set to extend the contract of their bargain-basement buy of the year, Bryson Goodwin, after yesterday announcing the signing of a player they believe can follow in the winger's footsteps - Penrith's Junior Tia Kilifi. Goodwin, currently this season's equal-top tryscorer, is...
  32. rexest

Harden up you niff nuffs.

After the year from hell (08), The dogs are sitting 2nd on the ladder, The team wins and then this forum gets flooded with a bunch of no attack on the right, Idris is slow/This bloke cant tackle that bloke cant run threads, Wtf is wrong with you people you sook when the team gets flogged and...
  33. rexest

Bad boys cost Dogs a dynasty- Daniel Mortimer

FORMER Bulldogs bad boys Willie Mason and Reni Maitua have been revealed as the disruptive force that handed over the club's proud Mortimer legacy to arch-rivals Parramatta. The unthinkable will take place at ANZ Stadium this Saturday, when the newest pup in the Mortimer litter - Eels...
  34. rexest

****ing motherboard ****itself.

Ok so my board **** itself after a 7 8 months, system = Antec 900 :: Asus p5n-e SLI :: E8500 @ 4.03Ghz :: Noctua NH-C12P :: Gigabite nvidia Gtx 260 @ 704/1512/1109 :: Thermaltake Toughpower 750w :: 4GB Patriot ddr2 800ram So my kennel pc nerds what should i do, Just buy another p4 board...
  35. rexest

Zoolander

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is. There in the computer? It sounds so simple
  36. rexest

****box thread

A thread for the cars that have been destoryed for eg
  37. rexest

Bulldog bid for Feleti Mateo and Krisnan Inu

SNIFFING a reshuffle at Parramatta, the Bulldogs are tracking the scent of Eels stars Feleti Mateo and Krisnan Inu. Although both players are contracted until the end of next season, Bulldogs figures have made clandestine inquiries about the pair's availability to switch clubs in 2010...
  38. rexest

Do mods get paid?

I mean some of them take it so serious you would think that there is something big in it for them do they? Some are trying pretty hard to create an environment that hitler would be proud of.
  39. rexest

Kennel tickets for fridays game

Who can get em? Sick of siting with familys and oldies on halfway oppisite the kennel lol Dont want to join because i always go with diff people and most of my mates hate anz 2 much to ever be 100%.
  40. rexest

Kennel elections

Its 2009 most countries have a goverment, Democracy is everywhere, So why not the kennel? We should be able to vote for out mods, Sack the natzi style **** that his forum has going on power to the people man power to the people.
  41. rexest

Ben Roberts seals new deal with master-class

Ben Roberts seals new deal with master-class By Josh Massoud at Suncorp Stadium | June 12, 2009 09:26pm Have your say!Add your comments or read what others are saying Bulldogs THE Bulldogs put on a clinic against the Broncos, running in eight tries against a Brisbane team clearly off the...
  42. rexest

Team 1 to be named.

Teams named no need for poll. Teams have been named for the the big game on the 28th. The niff nuffs 1. Munnuz 2. bLaQDoG 3. Ozman 4. Dogsarmy 5. Shaun 6. Costaki (c) 7. Rexest 8. Huss 10. Moe 11.Jh13 12. Bill 13. Ahmed 14.Bigbadbobi 15.HAZEM EL MAGIC VS The dereks 1. Slippery 2. Hasoon...
  43. rexest

E3 press conferences etc in aus time.

Tuesday 15th 3:30 a.m. Microsoft Presser 6 a.m. Shane Kim Roundtable 8 a.m. EA Presser 1:30 p.m. Gears of War 2 Reception Wednesday 16th 2 a.m. Show Floor Opens 2 a.m. Nintendo Presser 4:30 a.m. Sony Presser 7:30 a.m. Ubisoft Presser 9:30 a.m. Capcom Presser 12 p.m.(midday) Activision Presser...
  44. rexest

Kimmorley's return set to give Bulldogs extra bite

BRETT KIMMORLEY rates himself a strong chance of overcoming a corked thigh in a timely boost for the Bulldogs ahead of their blockbuster against Newcastle today. It was initially feared Kimmorley could be sidelined for up to a month after suffering the injury early in his side's impressive...
  45. rexest

Lol filto666 on fire.

46. rexest

Ennis finds ways to stir up the Storm

i Paxinos | May 22, 2009 CAMERON Smith knows exactly what he is going to get every time he faces up against Bulldogs hooker Michael Ennis. Irritating is one word that comes to his mind - although Smith refers to it as Ennis' "competitive nature''. It is something that has caught the Storm...
  47. rexest

Bulldogs still shaking off the hurt and disbelief of Sonny Bill's departure

Bulldogs still shaking off the hurt and disbelief of Sonny Bill's departure Will Swanton | May 15, 2009 LUKE PATTEN is asked if he's forgiven Sonny Bill Williams. "That's a really hard question for me to answer," he says, kicking the dirt near a small tree planted by the Bulldogs at the...
  48. rexest

Secret drive behind El Magic milestones

Secret drive behind El Magic milestones By Josh Massoud | May 15, 2009 12:00am Hazem El Masri Hero ... Hazem El Masri is chaired off the ground after becoming the NRL's highest ever point scorer. Photograph: Anthony Reginato / The Daily Telegraph SOME time around midnight tonight, Hazem and...
  49. rexest

Bulldogs held back Moore too long - Hazem El Masri

ON THE eve of his 300th first-grade game tonight, Bulldogs icon Hazem El Masri has lavished praise on new mentor Kevin Moore, declaring: "He should've been made coach a long time ago." El Masri's latest milestone is a shaft of light in another dark week for the game, which has been sidetracked...
  50. rexest

Bulldogs chase Brett Morris

By James Phelps | May 15, 2009 12:00am Brett Morris Soaring into contention ... Brett Morris trains with the Dragons. Photograph: Brett Costello / The Daily Telegraph THIS is the man the Bulldogs want to replace club legend Hazem El Masri with next year. Dragons flyer Brett Morris has soared...
  51. rexest

Puppy fat or a saggy Dog's story

JAMAL Idris yesterday stripped off his shirt and showed league fans that he had obviously enjoyed the good life during his three weeks in the Toyota Cup. Looking like he had just tucked into a few dagwood dogs at the nearby Royal Easter Show, flabby Idris was hard to miss as he huffed and...
  52. rexest

It's Crown Lager, not VB, for Dogs, Morris possibly out for the season.

It's Crown Lager, not VB, for Dogs By Andrew Webster | April 19, 2009 12:00am Have your say!Add your comments or read what others are saying * Email article * ShareAdd to DiggAdd to del.icio.usPost to NewsVinePost to FacebookWhat are these? * Printer friendly * Text...
  53. rexest

ARL considering return to reserve grade (Moore related)

RL considering return to reserve grade By James Phelps | April 16, 2009 12:00am IT'S what every league fan wants: Three grades playing at the same ground on game day, just like in the old days. And today The Daily Telegraph can reveal that the ARL is considering bowing to public demand...
  54. rexest

Bulldogs coach says Josh Morris should be in Origin side

Bulldogs coach says Josh Morris should be in Origin side By James Phelps April 16, 2009 12:00am WE KNOW Josh Morris can run but it is his brick-wall defence that has prompted Kevin Moore to describe him as "built for State of Origin". The rookie Bulldogs coach last night called...
  55. rexest

Bulldogs add CB to club logo

NRL Article from: The Daily Telegraph Bulldogs add CB to club logo By Dean Ritchie IT'S the details that matter in history - getting the facts right and respecting the past. And so the Bulldogs will shortly unveil a new logo for next season that will go back to the future...
  56. rexest

Bulldogs say they were mislead as they appeal for return of two points

By Josh Massoud BULLDOGS officials last night accused an NRL sideline official of misleading conduct in their final bid to regain the two points stripped for fielding an illegal player. Chairman George Peponis, CEO Todd Greenberg and coach Kevin Moore fronted retired judge Sir Lawrence Street...
  57. rexest

Ennis feeling at home at Bulldogs

Ennis feeling at home at Bulldogs By Steve Jancetic AAP After eight years wandering around the NRL like a lost puppy, Bulldogs hooker Michael Ennis has finally found a team he can call his own. While the Bulldogs have veteran halfback Brett Kimmorley calling the shots, it is quickly...
  58. rexest

Ryan chalks up 100 games as bulldogs captain

Bulldogs captain Andrew Ryan will become just the second player in Canterbury's proud history to pass 100 games as First Grade captain. Ryan joined the Bulldogs from Parramatta in 2003 where he quickly established his position in the top 13 and first captained the Bulldogs in the 2004 Grand...
  59. rexest

Benny calls for Blues to pick Ennis

Josh Rakic | April 12, 2009 Blues Origin great and self-proclaimed Robbie Farah fan Benny Elias has made the shock call for NSW selectors to pick Bulldogs livewire Michael Ennis ahead of the star Tigers rake for Origin I. The 19-match Origin legend has put loyalties aside and demanded...
  60. rexest

Bulldogs plan to redevelop old home Belmore Sportsground

FORMAL talks have begun for the Bulldogs to make a glorious homecoming to their spiritual kennel - Belmore Sportsground. The feel-good vibe generated from yesterday's $2 million major sponsor announcement with Strathfield Group is sure to spread among fans with revelations that top club...
  61. rexest

Bulldogs coach Kevin Moore says Bryson Goodwin robbed of two tries

By Christian Nicolussi April 06, 2009 12:00am BULLDOGS winger Bryson Goodwin should have had his first hat-trick of tries in the NRL yesterday, according to his coach Kevin Moore. Goodwin was able to touch down in the first half after a brilliant cut-out pass by Michael Ennis. But the...
  62. rexest

Bulldogs to appeal NRL's decision to deduct two competition points

Bulldogs to appeal NRL's decision to deduct two competition points By Steve Jancetic April 03, 2009 The Bulldogs will appeal an NRL ruling which saw them officially stripped of two competition points for fielding an extra player in their round two win over Penrith. The NRL's decision...
  63. rexest

Hughes remembers nude dude days

COREY Hughes will never forget those days when anyone who ran last at Belmore lost their gear. No excuses. No exceptions. Finish at the tail of a sprint. Get nude. Part of the losing touch team. Get Nude. Beaten in a 400m run because someone was pulling at your singlet. Who cares, nude up...
  64. rexest

Who else is still pumped?

I havnt been able to shut up about the game all day, My mates who are non dogs supporters have been taking panadol from the headaches ive given them, Slept at 7am due to my retarded sleeping pattern and woke up at 11am just to see if there was any talk on the footy show/roast about the game lol...
  65. rexest

Green street hooligans

Just watched this movie again since part 2 is out, Fmd it pumps you up if only league down here was like that, Having a blue with oposition supporters every round for abit of fun, You farken league fans just arnt passionate enough. End rant. I really have to do something about my sleeping...
  66. rexest

New sponsor, Does that = changes to the jersey?

Title says it all, Looking into getting a new jersey heard about a new sponsors etc will there be an alterd version coming out or is the jersey finalised for the year?
  67. rexest

Big Willie Mason just another flash in Japan

Big Willie Mason just another flash in Japan By Mike Colman February 27, 2009 Well, it's official. Rugby league season must be just around the corner. We're talking about where Willie Mason is going to go next. A couple of years ago it was boxing. Then it was the NFL. Now it's...
  68. rexest

2nd on the ladder

http://www.nrl.com/Stats/Ladder/tabid/10251/default.aspx (:
  69. rexest

trial of internet censorship technology

A LIVE trial of internet censorship technology is set to begin in less than a week, but the Federal Government still hasn't decided which companies will take part. Two of Australia's largest internet service providers Optus and iiNet have applied to take part in the pilot, due to start next...
  70. rexest

cheesy threads?

Wtf is with all the lovey dovey threads? You all need to have a teaspoon of cement and harden the **** up, kthnx im not bored. Cars go vrooooom and the wheels on the bus go round and round.
  71. rexest

Hacking a psp?

Anyone on here know how to hack a psp, Which firmware is the right firmware to add to a slim and light psp-2002pb and how to add it and get the dled games working?
  72. rexest

Gary Warburton

Has he ever passed the footy in fg?
  73. rexest

01 vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AZ6owqry70 Why cant we go back to the showground, There was alot more atmosphere there from what i remember the days of the hill.
  74. rexest

Folkes hits back at SBW

BULLDOGS coach Steve Folkes has hit back at Sonny Bill Williams refuting claims that he chastised the player over his decision to convert to Islam. Folkes stated that he did not ever judge him or Islam. Folkes also stands by his thoughts on Williams' friend Anthony Mundine and stated that he...
  75. rexest

Guys with

Other guys on there avatars and in there sigs, Topless and all whats up with that,There are more guys on here with sbw up then there are girls, I can understand when the ladies do it but why are the blokes doing it, Its getting gayer and gayer why?
  76. rexest

Kennel tab?

Can we have a kennel tab where we can bet our kennel cash on the weekend league games? Or will that be 2 hard to create, The kennel casino is down FIX IT.
  77. rexest

Msn messenger

Is yours broken 2? Mine wont farkn sign in.
  78. rexest

Sonny Bill backing old foe Mason at any rate

Greg Prichard | July 17, 2008 SONNY Bill Williams may have had his issues with Willie Mason this year, but yesterday he jumped to his former Bulldogs teammate's defence over the players' poll that rated Mason the NRL's most overrated player. "No one wants that tag and he [Mason] is a very...
  79. rexest

Round 19 line up.

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes has made no changes for this Saturday's match against the Warriors. The same team that defeated Brisbane last Sunday at Suncorp Stadium will line-up against the Warriors as the Bulldogs look to string two wins together. 1. Brent Crisp 2...
  80. rexest

Round 17 squad.

Round 18 squad. Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes has made several changes for this Sunday's clash with the Brisbane Broncos. Daniel Holdsworth returns from injury, slotting into five-eight, while Arana Taumata moves to halfback. Ben Roberts moves to the bench with Aaron Groom...
  81. rexest

09 Halves? Who will be our 5/8.

We have kimmorly on his way down, Then we have Taumata,Benny roberts and holdsworth fighting for 5/8, Taumata is showing some good signs at 5/8, Havnt seen a bulldog other then patten run length of the field or even have enuf speed to even get close to it in a long time, What will happen next...
  82. rexest

Is our game live?

Is our game live tonight? On tvguide.com.au it says its delayed but then on nrl.com when you click broadcast it says 9 live?
  83. rexest

Mgs4

Anyone got it yet?
  84. rexest

Bored

B o r e d That is all.
  85. rexest

Kennel rehab?

Hmm so i spend about 8 hours on here to kill time at work, But then i find myself logging on when i get home 2? Need rehab or something!
  86. rexest

League game?

Will they ever make a league game for next gen consoles? Rl1/2 was farkn **** arl96 was a ****load better anyone know where i can get my hands on arl96?
  87. rexest

Kennel cash?

What the hell do you do with it? Im not bored i swear :whacky:
  88. rexest

09 side.

Just thinking bout what next years side might look like 1.Patten 2.Haz/Heka 3.Morris 4.Witana 5.Utai 6.Roberts 7.Kimmorly 8.Hannat 9.Hughes/Ennis 10.Hickey 11.Sbw 12.Ryan 13.Maitua Bench 14.Hughes/Sulli/Enins/Groom 15.Koups 16.Te marri/Kano/morrin...
  89. rexest

Round 12 Nsw cup side.

The Bulldogs NSW Cup team to face the Bears at North Sydney Oval on Friday night from 6.30pm as been named. 1. Ryan Millard 2. Chris Vaefaga 3. Leon Bott 4. Sene Tala 5. Adnan Saleh 6. Aaron Groom 7. Joe Williams 8. Charlie Leaeno 9. Jamie Clark 10. Luke Thompson 11. Lorenzo Ma'afu...
  90. rexest

Round 12 toyota cup side.

The Bulldogs National Under 20 Toyota Cup side will travel to Olympic Park in Melbourne to face the Storm on Saturday from 3.30pm. 1. Jimmy Fawcett 2. Chevvy Penehoe 3. Heka Nanai 4. Jamal Idris 5. Kele Niusere 6. Rhys Jack 7. Ben Barba 8. Robert Worsley 9. Nathan Smith 10. John Kite...
  91. rexest

Since when

Was wrestling a sport? Its all acting it should come under theater.
  92. rexest

Correy hughes

How good was he?
  93. rexest

Matt utai

Are you all still calling for his head? After tonights performance do you all believe hekka nainai is the better option?
  94. rexest

Xbox 360 + 13games + extras

Hey guys sorta over gaming so im going to sell the lot Xbox 360 premium + hd cables + 20gig hd, 2 wireless rechargeable controllers with double charger, dvd remote, 13games +xbox 360 bag all mint condition games forza 2 limited edition fifa 08 fifa 07 gears of war limited edition...
  95. rexest

Ban the shoulder charge: Hodgson

Ban the shoulder charge: Hodgson By Brent Read March 24, 2008 AS debate rages over the merits of the shoulder charge, Wests Tigers captain Brett Hodgson has become the first prominent player to advocate banning the controversial tackling technique. Hodgson, the victim of an ugly...
  96. rexest

Sonny Bill status

They just said that sonnys out for 3 weeks on the footy show wtf?
  97. rexest

Trial footage

Anyone know where i can get some footage of the 2nd trial? Missed the game wouldnt mind seeing how we went.
  98. rexest

Leon bott

From what ive heard his overcome his injury and he played well in the last trial, Will he get a shot at fg this year? If so where will he play can he play in the centers? He was a gun when he played for the broncos from what i remember anyone know anything?