Search results

1. deimus

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Changed username to The DoggFather
  2. deimus

I quit smoking

Found nicabate lozenges very helpful when I quit.
  3. deimus

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

4. deimus

I heard topical application, golden shower style.
  5. deimus

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Probably played Diablo more than any game this year. I think you would enjoy being a barbarian and smashing demons.
  6. deimus

It's bloody crazy to watch. Everyone that goes near the orange buffoon gets burnt badly. Even after what's just happened to Rudy you know someone else is ready for their turn.
  7. deimus

Rudy Giuliani ordered to pay more than $220m over false allegations Georgia election workers rigged 2020 vote against Donald Trump https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-12-16/rudy-giuliani-damages-georgia-election-workers-false-allegations/103237318
  8. deimus

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

You would be a tough bloke to work for Dinkum. The poor bugger has been flat out for months working the numbers to overthrow the board and has just finished signing off on a massive contract for Luai with the dogs. Bloke needs a bit of a sleep in on a Saturday.
  9. deimus

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

10. deimus

https://youtube.com/shorts/soMzwCC-bbw?si=VGq9TLD521q8__bF
  11. deimus

12. deimus

13. deimus

14. deimus

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Really sorry to hear you are having such a shit time at the moment. You've been through more than anyone I know and it hasn't stopped you yet. Hang in there mate, praying for you everyday. Surely there must be some good news soon.
  15. deimus

16. deimus

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Was hoping you would get better results. Hope the treatment goes well.
  17. deimus

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Thanks for sharing that with us. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't going so well at the moment. You deserve a lot of credit for realising there's a problem and taking positive steps to work on it. Keep us in the loop, we absolutely care about how you are doing.
  18. deimus

19. deimus

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

We should have paid them 20 million to take him.
  20. deimus

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

beIN sports has been removed by foxtel. A couple of options are subscribing through the bein aus website, it's on special at the moment for $130 a year. Fetch tv also has an option to subscribe for $15 a month.
  21. deimus

Maybe a bunnies fan got a bit carried away celebrating last night's win? Forgot to take his teeth with him when he left.
  22. deimus

The tabasco is only going to stop you seeing it again. It's something that's very hard to unsee [emoji23].
  23. deimus

24. deimus

25. deimus

Opinion Who was a better 7. Lewis or Flano

Lewis was probably up there with the worst players who ever played for our club.
  26. deimus

Self defence? What can you do?

Insight on sbs done a pretty good episode on home invasions if anyone's interested. Link to the episode is at the bottom of article: https://www.sbs.com.au/news/insight/article/that-wasnt-murder-it-was-self-defence-how-far-can-you-legally-go-to-protect-yourself-against-an-intruder/6hco6sh7s
  27. deimus

28. deimus

29. deimus

Josh Reynolds contract?

You forgot to mention to include dick pick in message to @Critta Magic
  30. deimus

Charges of attempted rape and assault have been dropped against Manchester United footballer Mason Greenwood. The 21-year-old was arrested in January last year amid allegations surrounding images and videos that emerged online. He was later charged with attempted rape, controlling and coercive...
  31. deimus

Great win by the boys.
  32. deimus

Im lost

Very sad to hear. Hopefully you can take some comfort in the love your family and friends obviously have for you. Best wishes mate.
  33. deimus

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Really appreciate the update. I'm so glad to hear that you are starting to get some good news. Hopefully the sickness from the chemo starts to ease up a bit soon.
  34. deimus

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Thanks for the update. Really good to hear that you are getting some positive news.
  35. deimus

Why is Man Utd v Leeds postponed? The upcoming match has been pushed back due to policing and a lack of resources to safely carry out some of the biggest games this weekend while also deploying forces to London for the Queen's funeral. In a statement released on Monday, the Premier League...
  36. deimus

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

Happy with the news. Signing arguably the most in demand young coach in the game is quite an accomplishment considering how bad we have been lately. I'll let the people who know what's written in the contract worry about that side of things.
  37. deimus

Sharing the heartbreaking news that my son passed away

Very sad news. Condolences to you and your family.
  38. deimus

News Nathan Brown (player)

Massive plodder.
  39. deimus

Opinion Poll: Will you Watch next Week?

Yes, even though it won't be pretty.
  40. deimus

HMAS Knockonbur

41. deimus

42. deimus

COVID-19 - Thread

Any change in 5g reception?
  43. deimus

Farting in jars

44. deimus

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Couldn't stop laughing. Not sure the kennel is ready for Rodzilla and Toddzilla.
  45. deimus

Frank Pritchard on life support

Thoughts are with Frank and his family in this difficult time. Hopefully he gets better soon.
  46. deimus

47. deimus

Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

So there you have it @Caveman, Lloyd Christmas has ruled out Liverpool. I don't remember him ever steering Harry wrong in that magnificent documentary they starred in together. So welcome aboard the Manchester United train.
  48. deimus

Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Sitting on your high horse mocking everyone? I think you might already be a liverpool supporter [emoji23].
  49. deimus

The joke is surely over now.
  50. deimus

Homeless people

51. deimus

52. deimus

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Something like libreoffice might get the job done: https://www.libreoffice.org/
  53. deimus

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Think this might be a classic case of casting pearls before swine.
  54. deimus

The "R U OK ?" Thread

If all goes well you'll be running like the six million dollar man in no time.
  55. deimus

I think you may have to riot unfortunately. It's hard to watch alright.
  56. deimus

Best team won on the day. Credit to Villa they wanted the win and got it.
  57. deimus

Opinion 2021 Cat of the Year

Napa easily. The bloke is a front rower on good coin and he's nearly on the ground and tackled before he gets to the defensive line.
  58. deimus

Barnaby Joyce

59. deimus

Science Stuff

ZDNet › Google says it has created a time crystal in a quantum computer, and it's weirder than you can imagine Daphne Leprince-Ringuet August 05, 2021 Google's scientists now rather excitingly say that their results establish a "scalable approach" to study time crystals on current quantum...
  60. deimus

News Back to Belmore survey

Not sure about invitation. I got a phone call about it and they sent me an email after with a link to survey.
  61. deimus

Opinion Do we extend Lewis' contract?

How many years do we keep giving the bloke a go? He's not a rookie anymore. He just doesn't have it. I couldn't disagree more with you about his defence. There was mention of him being flat footed in another thread, poor reads, slow lateral movement, just slow overall, tackling around the legs...
  62. deimus

Mate I don't hate him at all. He try's hard and that's certainly an admirable trait, but it just isn't enough. I just don't see a first grade footballer in there anywhere. He's been here for years and is only in the team because we really don't have any other option. Maybe some are sounding...
  63. deimus

Why is anyone that is critical of Lewis automatically labelled a hater? The fact Is Lewis just isn't up to first grade and he never will be. Doesn't mean you hate the bloke, most league players never get the chance to play NRL. He has none of the attributes of a good six or seven. Has it...
  64. deimus

Problematic Contracts Already?

I'm actually hoping Gus is a little more ruthless with our roster than that. Signing a player again because he is the least shit option for a team running dead last probably won't be seeing us preparing the trophy cabinet for our next premiership any time soon.
  65. deimus

Dogs fans petition club to keep Lewis

I'll just finish my soup and get right on it.
  66. deimus

Euro 2020

No I don't get liverpool tv [emoji23]. Seriously though English fans do seem a bit different.
  67. deimus

Konrad Hurrell knocked unconscious by Lee Mossop

His response is a classic: “Had a quick nap today ... and woke up to a great win from the boys,”
  68. deimus

Is there any way to ignore a whole thread?

Not sure if it's possible but it would be a good idea.
  69. deimus

U.S. Politics - Thread

Jazzydawgfather?
  70. deimus

Jack Miller fan club

That's great news. Never really watched moto2 until this season. Thought I'd tune in just to watch Remy ride. It sure was a tense last lap on the weekend.
  71. deimus

Kayo Sports/Telstra TV

Chromecast with Google tv would also be an option. Good value at $99 and does have the kayo app available by download. Also has a remote so you don't need to use your phone. https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/google-chromecast-with-google-tv-snow-2020
  72. deimus

Sir Col the Mushroom

Very sad news, rest in peace Sir Col.
  73. deimus

Man Gets Flammable Deodorant Stuck in His Rectum

Doctors in India are warning about a peculiar hazard. In a new case study this week, they detail having to remove a can of aerosol spray deodorant from a patient’s rectum. It’s an injury made even more potentially dangerous due to the risk of fire or explosion should the offending object be...
  74. deimus

Jack Miller fan club

Remy Gardner also doing well, leading moto2 at the moment.
  75. deimus

Open letter to adam elliott

Every packet of condoms should have a picture of this dickhead on the front as a frightening reminder of what might happen without protection.
  76. deimus

Read Joel Glazer's letter to the Fans' Forum in full Dear Fan Representatives, Thank you for your letter dated April 30, sent in your capacity as representatives of Manchester United fans. I read the contents closely and your love and passion for the club came across very clearly. I want to...
  77. deimus

78. deimus

Boxing The Boxing Thread

79. deimus

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

I know Trent's really over a barrel and doesn't have a lot to choose from. This Lewis defence myth is driving me nuts, I feel like smashing something everytime I read it.
  80. deimus

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

I'd be interested to know which part of his "defence" excites people the most? When he runs out of the line leaving gaps both sides, his horrendous lateral movement, his lack of pace to turn and chase, laying on tackled players giving away repeat sets/penalties, or tackling around the legs to...
  81. deimus

Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

A thrashing and Lewis is back.....
  82. deimus

Reflecting on the past 2 rounds who is your best 17 for round 3?

Post wasn't a dig at you mate, more the people who do watch every game and should know better.
  83. deimus

Reflecting on the past 2 rounds who is your best 17 for round 3?

Nice to see someone actually watches the games instead of wacking off to mental reruns of Lewis tackling Sam Burgess. The bloke is terrible in defence and a proven failure in first grade.
  84. deimus

Official Adam Elliott statement

I hope your mate isn't keen on popping his junk somewhere else that isn't a mental image in your head[emoji12]
  85. deimus

News Back to the future? Bulldogs interview Ray Dib for CEO role

Who was in charge while all this was taking place?
  86. deimus

The Bulldogs best ever forward?

I don't know if he's our greatest ever forward but the ogre I think would be my favourite. Never took a backwards step and the tougher it was the more he seemed to like it.
  87. deimus

News Back to the future? Bulldogs interview Ray Dib for CEO role

To be fair though it's the same system that got us Raelene isn't it? Maybe it's not foolproof.
  88. deimus

Creepy Stories

I wouldn't stress too much about it. Dude probably just panicked when he realised how close to you he was. Probably gunned it home and back up into your roof.
  89. deimus

U.S. Politics - Thread

We've had our moments as well.
  90. deimus

Book thread

Attempting to read Ulysses by James Joyce at the moment.
  91. deimus

Yep every club has them.