Search results

1. stueymclaugh

Bulldogs NSW Cup Finals 2022

Thanks mate, can stream to TV too [emoji106] go the dogs!!
  2. stueymclaugh

Bulldogs NSW Cup Finals 2022

Does anyone know where you can watch the game this arvo in QLD, looks like 9 and fox are playing QLD cup, thanks for any help [emoji106]
  3. stueymclaugh

Bulldogs v Storm Trial - Team List and Discussion Thread

Tuesday, 14th February, 2017 @ 03:30 PM Bulldogs v Storm Trial Squad Author: Bulldogs Media The full squad is : 1 Will Hopoate 2 Brett Morris 3 Josh Morris 4 Brenko Lee 5 Kerrod Holland 6 Josh Reynolds 7 Moses Mbye 8 Aiden Tolman 9 Michael Lichaa 10 James Graham (c) 11...
  4. stueymclaugh

BENJI to Dragons - Will he Play ?

I think he was due an upgrade because of cap increase, verbal deal, tigers wouldn't honour it so he packed up his marbles
  5. stueymclaugh

Our Full Strength Side

Browne looks like a great team man as well, can't remember to many errors in his game either, have tried to post video of post game celebration he goes off. hope it works https://fbcdn-vthumb-a.akamaihd.net/hvthumb-ak-prn1/t15.0-10/p370x247/1976024_839278799422085_839278289422136_2493_787_b.jpg
  6. stueymclaugh

Our Full Strength Side

Looking at our squad now and how it is performing you would have to think any returning players are going to have to earn it. Some of our attacking structures may still need some work (maybe not after last night) but can't argue with commitment over the opening rounds Thompson and Perret are...
  7. stueymclaugh

Perrett's style at fullback

Thought he was real solid tonight, when he chimed in I thought he passed to early if he could hold his passes a bit more could really set up Morris and Stanley in near future
  8. stueymclaugh

Souths making enquiries re James Graham

He would be worth every cent...raelene get out the cheque book in my opinion and add another co captain
  9. stueymclaugh

Barba in round 1

He would need a heart first
  10. stueymclaugh

Ben Barba's future remains up in the air

Barba on NRL 360 tonight hopefully some answers
  11. stueymclaugh

Unnamed Souths player charged

Apparently put a street sign through car window
  12. stueymclaugh

Breaking News!

The way Wade Graham is playing tonight I would put him in
  13. stueymclaugh

Kasiano..

A game in the reggies won't do him any harm.
  14. stueymclaugh

Bulldogs side vs Sharks

Considering Frank's game minutes last year and in Fridays test, not to mention his quality "time" on the field this year since his come back, it is an absolute myth Frank isn't starting. In my opinion Williams should be happy polishing Frank's boots let alone giving him his starting spot.
  15. stueymclaugh

What jersey Friday night?

1980 grand final, with Steve Gearin's awesome try
  16. stueymclaugh

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Pretty good, would walk straight in to our squad, decent short kicking game and runs the line. Darted through line and put Champion through to set up a try for the fullback which pretty much broke the Vulcans back. We should definitely be talking to his manager.
  17. stueymclaugh

Keary's running around for norths in NSW cup on fox 1 at moment if anyone interested in checking out what may be on our wish list
  18. stueymclaugh

Price may as well throw in the towel then, destined to fail
  19. stueymclaugh

Does anyone know if johnno is gonna sign?

I live in Townsville, there is a lot of talk in the media about penrith and 1.2 million a season and Gus hooking him up with a media job at channel 9. Cowgirls also have high hopes and confidence in retaining him but won't pay that much, are hoping for loyalty and fact his fiance works at the...
  20. stueymclaugh

Corey Payne has retired, effective immedietley

Gutted, may have had some discipline issues, but comes with mongrel, and what an off load. Will probably end up our CEO in the future!
  21. stueymclaugh

Michael Jennings - Worth a contract or just damaged goods?

Its been said already and will be said again, not required, we have enough quality players in his position at way less than his asking price. Throw the coin at a halfback, JT would look way better than that turnstile in a Dogs jersey!
  22. stueymclaugh

Queensland side for Origin 3

Not enough experience eh, how are you meant to get experience then. As a new south welsh man I'm happy he's not in the team, but as a dogs fan and a Barba fan I'm gutted for him I think he has done more than enough to get selection.
  23. stueymclaugh

HERE WE GO AGAIN - CH9 does it again!!!

The worst part, is the amount of ads in the second game on friday nights, hope they can sort out something out in next TV deal but I doubt it, all games should be live on pay TV period. They cover the game better than nine could even imagine and should be able to have all the coverage, games...
  24. stueymclaugh

Hasler thinks Pritchard will be cleared - NRL.com

Weston's was worse, deliberate swinging arm, welcome to the NRL James.
  25. stueymclaugh

Sea Eagles plan to sue Des Hasler

Who wrote this article, wasn't Weidler was it?
  26. stueymclaugh

The Bulldogs mystery coach (RLW)

Report from came from our mate Danny!
  27. stueymclaugh

Fan's emotional letter says Bulldogs' family is falling apart

Maybe TG will offer her a coaching position
  28. stueymclaugh

False Dawn or Turned Things Around?

Good to see Morris starting to have a go and get some confidence, must trawl the forums.
  29. stueymclaugh

RYAN SNUBBED - Bulldogs set offload a Legend

One year? probably got 2 + years playing at prop with decent bench rotation. We should go down the co captain road Ryan and Ennis, basically to help Ennis into the role and mentor the younger players. How can clubs and fans whinge about player loyalty when they don't show loyalty their senior...
  30. stueymclaugh

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

Touche, it should be one or the other and young hopa is wasted on the wing. Heard that Chamber is pretty much a done deal, a bloke told me he heard it from his relo's in Gove NT, however this was told to me whilst sitting in a departure lounge bar by random bloke never met before whilst enjoying...
  31. stueymclaugh

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

Just read in a fox sports article / rumour column Beau Champion unhappy at Storm and is being chased by Titans, surely there is an oportunity for Mr Greenburg.
  32. stueymclaugh

I'll take my time over contract: Idris

Maybe waiting for sharks offer, have they tabled one yet?
  33. stueymclaugh

Alleged betting scandal affect on memberships.

Guarantied renewed membership, still only rumours and I back the current club administration to deal with situation swiftly and harshly.
  34. stueymclaugh

Team for Round 13?

He must have some photos of Kev or Toddy, maybe both. How many points did he cost us today, through penalties and cheap turn overs
  35. stueymclaugh

Is Blake Green the right man for the #6 ?

He wasn't the only one killing the 5th tackle options, but would still like to see Barba have a full game at 5/8, Romelo has earnt a bench spot, give Green a week or so in NSW cup and Barba a chance for a couple of weeks. Still think Green has something to offer though, his kicks were bad today...
  36. stueymclaugh

Who has been our most consistent player

Couldn't have said it better, consistent? no errors,myth, or just consistantly having a go rip tear bust for your team and mates. Folau having a sook for not making Aussie team, overrated and under performing, alot of good centres in front of Idris but he's miles ahead of Folau at moment and...
  37. stueymclaugh

Salary Cap

Hopefully someone can answer this, with the majority of our players off contract in after 2011 and the new TV deal in 2012, will that mean a larger cap in 2012 or 2013, because if it 2012 that could put us in a pretty good position.
  38. stueymclaugh

Dogs team for Roosters clash

I agree will show more heart than most of our forwards, not take it his chance for granted go Moz
  39. stueymclaugh

Team for round 3 genuine

Canterbury Bulldogs: Luke Patten, Steve Turner, Josh Morris, Jamal Idris, Bryson Goodwin, Ben Roberts, Brett Kimmorley, Ben Hannant, Michael Ennis, Jarrad Hickey, Yileen Gordon, Andrew Ryan, David Stagg. Interchange: Chris Armit, Brad Morrin, Blake Green, Ben Barba. source NRL.com
  40. stueymclaugh

A little perspective

They should bring in a transfer fee if it doesn't already exists and make them huge, It might make these ***khead players, CEO's and managers learn about contract requirements and honor them or lose money out of the clubs and the game.
  41. stueymclaugh

Bulldogs vs St Merge Mercury Challenge Pre Game Discussion

At the end of the day its our first hit out versus their second, obviously our defence is holding alright. How long did Barba play and where? 5/8 or half back?
  42. stueymclaugh

Mickey Paea to play fg?

I agree with Moe, no one tries harder and will be an absolute legend when he matures and will only get better with game time, besides isn't he a local junior. The only thing he did wrong was not passing to Haz at his home farewell. Absolute gold on the polly tatts ha ha ha
  43. stueymclaugh

Our "NRL All Star" - Who is it?

You can count Anthony Watts out he's a ranga, and when the Townsville Bulletin contacted him to confirm and congratulate him, he was quite surprised especially considering he has no aboriginal heritage.
  44. stueymclaugh

Our "NRL All Star" - Who is it?

Give it to Stagg, he deserves all the recognition he can get. I still want to know who the forwards are going to be for the indigenous team, may have to raid QLD cup
  45. stueymclaugh

eastwoods replacement

I'd say (hope) Kev will do what he did this year, give everyone a go and pick on trial form. After what he did this year, it is hard to argue with his logic and selection on his outside backs. Unfortunately didn't see Junior play this year, but heard he has speed to burn, can it counter...
  46. stueymclaugh

eastwoods replacement

Can understand man, and any other season haven't rated him that highly, would be good though to keep some coin in the coffers to throw at JT and bring him home 2011.
  47. stueymclaugh

eastwoods replacement

Give Buddy Gordon more game time, he only got better as the season went on, and Morrin played the best footy i've seen him play in his first grade games this year. Atleast you know he bleeds blue and white!
  48. stueymclaugh

An Open Letter to Sonny

Nice letter Big Brother, but I think you used too many big words for the bloke to understand he doesn't even know what contract means.