Search results

1. chriso

Is a broken Keiran Foran still better than a brand new Kyle Flanagan?

What a load of shit, he was talked up for a year before we got him on here, everyone going on about how he would be our saviour ffs I got sick of hearing it and said it at the time repeatedly... then he got here and tell me one good thing he has done for this club ?
  2. chriso

Trent Barrett

Ran out of people to drink with over there and new Elliot would party on with him
  3. chriso

Is a broken Keiran Foran still better than a brand new Kyle Flanagan?

Fuck, you blokes been pulling ya selves over Foran for 2 years before he got here, even after wasting the money we did on a injury prone dud yas still pull yaselves over him. Fucken sign a good young player and instead of looking forward yas compare him to a has been dud that done nothing for us...
  4. chriso

Opinion Nick Cotric

Fucking good player and it be great to have him.. I don’t come here much anymore because of this exact negitive shit. Sick of reading how fucked everyone and everything is constantly
  5. chriso

News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

Girls are of age, they young blokes themselves.. not a great look but not illegal. Got to understand, girls throw themselves at these blokes. what’s the Fucken problem.. media Fucken beat up cause it’s dogs... Let the boys play Those blaming pay.. get a friggin life ffs
  6. chriso

Opinion It’s time to Unite boys

Yep, I haven’t been on here for mths because of the bashers and haters... I just get fucking over it. Few here have the patience or understanding of a rookie coach walking into a mess that the Hasler era left us, as well as a young side with no big names... It was always going to take time, most...
  7. chriso

Kieran Foran's body not holding up?

I’ll give him two games lol
  8. chriso

Maybe don’t click on it mate instead of whinging
  9. chriso

Yeah Dylan I reckon your on the money mate, everyone on here screamed for him to be at this club for 18mths. He has done nothing but disrupted our roster since coming with poor form and injuries I liked the way he played when he was at his peak at manly but his best days are gone. We need to...
  10. chriso

Nathan Hindmarsh backs David Klemmer’s potential move to the Knights

Hindmarsh is the biggest dogs hating fuckwit on the planet.. he hates us and everyone that plays for us, you just have to watch how he try’s to undermine ennis on national tv.. As if anyone would take anything serious not only in relation to us but at all that this **** says.
  11. chriso

Raiders = Dumbest NRL Team Ever

Don’t forget the dropout from under posts out on the full
  12. chriso

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Ffs you ***** are unreal... pay has walked into a shit tip and you’s expect miricles. Yas whinged for culture all last year. Pay does understand the culture.. look at the roaster and situation he has to work with. No coach could change what’s happening. A washed up has been coach that is loyal...
  13. chriso

Medical retire Foran!

You and 80% of the kennel. Could never understad why to be honest, **** did fuck all at the warriors, fucked up at parra and people were screaming for him to come to dogs. Hate to say I told yas so but “ I told yas so” lol Fucken dud, nasty but I prey his injuries retire him, it’s our only hope
  14. chriso

Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

You fucken series.. the useless **** can’t even pass the ball to the right player on the 5th. 3 fucken times. So instead of a kicker rolling it into the in goal for another set they go up the other end and score.. he’s fucked.. that’s half the reason he was taken off
  15. chriso

Foran is the fucking worst, at least the useless ***** you mention get their hands on the ball
  16. chriso

I wouldn’t pay 2 cents for any **** in that side
  17. chriso

Too all the fuckwits on here that carried on for 2 years about getting Foran,are yas happy? Biggest dud fucking signing in dogs history. Was he even on the field??
  18. chriso

Phil Gould

Gould has always loved the way out club operates ( in the past anyhow) and once told a well known player who was off contract and looking at 3 clubs that the bulldogs is the one because it is a great organisation that is run well and everyone should have a stint there if they get the opportunity
  19. chriso

What a disgraceful performance!

Settle the fuck down, pay has walked into a mess, games are built on defence and that’s where we are progressing really good, attack will come, I understand frustration but ffs have some fucking patience. Losing hurts but carrying on like a spoilt brat everytime we lose gets a bit much
  20. chriso

Round 3: Dogs vs Panthers 3-2-1

I notice most on here have J Morris picked. Yet last week he was a washed up has been. fuck me people change their tune quick with one win or loss.
  21. chriso

Bulldogs Record Question?

Yep we were fucking unbeatable... they took our points then we got beat by the faiders the following week who were well outside the 8 from memory, I was at that game. Was shattered at the end of that season
  22. chriso

Hodko

Had 1 half decent year for us.. no way
  23. chriso

trouble posting on phone

no worries on the computor but on my phone it says i dont have permission to post. I have logged out logged back in still no luck. anyone had this trouble?
  24. chriso

Where does frawley play in 2018?

He deserves a shot away from des, he is a footballer and can play good footy. Can’t judge anyone under des... Some harsh comments on here as usual
  25. chriso

Klemmer & Woods

Hahahahahahahahaha funny bastard
  26. chriso

Baa on Dean Pay

Some people on here can't be fucken pleased and would whinge and sook no matter who was appointed. Yes he went to parra but he is more bulldog then Hasler, mcquire or any other alternative they had. Some of you pissed and moaned about our culture on this forum for past couple years and now they...
  27. chriso

KIERAN FORAN READY TO GIVE UP WORLD CUP SPOT TO FOCUS ON PRESEASON FOR BULLDOGS

Fucken washed up dud. Everyone that's been blowing their load over Foran for 18 mths will be very disappointed.
  28. chriso

Jarryd Hayne to the Bulldogs ?

No **** is going to want to come near our club if DTs thread is true. No wonder woods is having second thoughts.. If clem was a real mate he would be saying stay away from this place for your own good. We need many things but Hayne pain ain't one of em
  29. chriso

Foran

Everyone on her been blowing loads over Foran for 18 mths now. Now he's here yas worried his a dud... Always said I didn't want him here, he's unstable and it shows on the field. One of the most hot/cold players in the comp. Was never a good fit for our club.
  30. chriso

Bulldogs Deliver Des Hasler Ultimatum; Report

Pay will always be a bulldog in my eyes and a legend at that. For anyone to say diffent don't know shit. He loved this club and was a tough player. They all jump ship, most of the time beyond there control. Suppose price is not a bulldogs legend either because to went to warriors?
  31. chriso

remember when _ _ _ _ fill in the blank

WTF, if you think josh Reynolds was the one that killed the dogs culture you need to get back on ya meds mate
  32. chriso

Morris twins

That's bullshit, they might not be as quick as used to be but they good defenders, safe and hard to stop 10 out as well as strong getting us out of trouble and rarely get pushed back like hoopa and others. Brett has been one of the best in the first 2 origins and that's the pinnacle of league...
  33. chriso

We need Hoko back

One player won't change our structural, attacking, kicking, line speed, contesting kicks, one up plays etc problems. We all know what will
  34. chriso

HASLER WANTS MORE FINESSE FROM BULLDOGS

Fuck finesse you wanker.. Imagine telling that to tunks, kelly, 0meally, asatati , pay, dymick , Gillespie and all the rest of the true dogs of war from the past that attacked with defence ya fucken poofta, go back to the northern beaches and sip on ya latees.
  35. chriso

Can we win 6 from the next 9?

No chance
  36. chriso

Players Have Conceded It's A Write Off

Sad sad times for sure.. I don't think I have ever turned the tv off through a dogs game, ever, until tonight.. lost for words
  37. chriso

Feeling Numb

Yep, not the proud successful club we once were.. this one up bullshit boring no impact footy is fucking rubbish.. Every game I watch I loose more and more interest.. ffs I get more joy out of watching storm/sharks games, at least it's exciting footy.. and trust me it makes me sick to say that...
  38. chriso

The josh jackson appreciation thread

Sorry to go off topic but refs can win or lose games. Some of them dud calls were critical and were that fucked that they did decide the game. Not good enough in a representative match
  39. chriso

The josh jackson appreciation thread

We slackened off in second but tonight's ref performance was the most disgraceful I've seen in a SOO. Forward passes, players getting tackled off the ball, try's after stepping on touch line.... fucking pathetic, the need to be stood down. Touch judges most well be fucked off from today's game...
  40. chriso

Boycott next Monday's game

Yep that's it, I didn't renew membership this year and when they kept calling I kept telling them I will re new when the manly blow-in is gone, one call they even agreed with me lol I'm going Monday night only because I haven't been this year cause of work and it's something me and my adult...
  41. chriso

Heart & Soul

Exactly what the first post here says
  42. chriso

Heart & Soul

Been watching 360 tonight hey
  43. chriso

Round 13 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

I'm turning it off... first time I can ever recall doing that.. Our team is at its lowest place I can remember . I'm done
  44. chriso

Round 12 - vs Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

This team needs a complete clean out, they all fucking useless... Des first... "Dogs of bore "
  45. chriso

Forans kicking game

Yep I agree, if there is one negitive he looks slightly out of condition and slow
  46. chriso

Thurston out of dogs clash

Just hope the boys don't look upon this game lightly now. It's always the ones we are expected to win that we lose. Tigers game for example
  47. chriso

Props Aren't 1st & 2nd Receivers

Could of throw a brick at the fucken tv when Eastwood did that. I feel it lost us the game. We were in field goal position with 4 tackles up our sleeve . We kick a field goal or even score with a couple mins to go and I reckon we win. Total loss of concentration.. Are they sure he passed the...
  48. chriso

Ennis reading the Kennel (re Mbye)

I see this as a load of rubbish, I wasn't Ennis's biggest fan but I like he's views on football, he has good insight and knows the game. I listen to him and have not heard him hating on the dogs ever.. he is good mates with graham and Reynolds and others I imagine and have only heard him...
  49. chriso

Ennis reading the Kennel (re Mbye)

Ffs we all been saying the exact same thing about lichea, as soon as ennis says what is obvious people on here want to hang him....
  50. chriso

JAMES Tedesco revealed he is being courted by the Bulldogs and Roosters

Spot on.No more said. Sick of fuckers on here carrying on about Foran ffs what's it gonna take for people to give it a rest.. We won't be getting Foran or Cronk so shut the fuck up. The above post is exactly what we need to do
  51. chriso

JAMES Tedesco revealed he is being courted by the Bulldogs and Roosters

We don't need a half we got one now,we need a fucking fullback, and a reshuffle of positions
  52. chriso

No surprise that when we have a proper halfback 2 weeks in a row we win both games

To be fair Gaigai was unstoppable by anyone last night. I prefer mybe at centre , good speed,more room and less pressure
  53. chriso

Players we need least in order

Why do you think we need a halfback? Frawley is the future ,he is a footballer, calm, precise and organised. fuck Foran, gronk and whoever else yas wanna carry on about. We need to focus on a decent fullback , in the meantime leave Brett at the back and mybe in the centres. And ffs teach...
  54. chriso

Matty Johns Show

I agree with the panel
  55. chriso

Michael Lichaa

Fuck him off, he's had long enough to prove himself and has not stepped up. His service is the worst in the league and ain't getting better. Friggin defence on us before ball reaches first receiver more times then not. Stop wasting time and cap space with him and try woolford or put mbye in for...
  56. chriso

Frawley needs to stay halfback for the rest of the year

Mbye needs to go to hooker, he has a good passing game and good step, he would go well getting in behind the markers. Reynolds would be no good at hooker but proved tonight with a pack going forward and a half decent half he is better
  57. chriso

R5 Dogs vs Broncos 3-2-1

Abbey played well but don't deserve 3. Broncos first try was a direct result of him being out of position and few times he over ran the ball. 3 Reynolds 2 klemmer 1 graham
  58. chriso

Bird or Tedesco

Daughter and boyfriend were working at Canberra stadium last year at sharks/ raiders game. The sharks players were getting on the bus after the game, were a lot of assholes amongst them but bird was not one of em, stopped chattered to em for awhile, very nice fella was my daughters words, Ennis...
  59. chriso

LIVE BLOG WITH NRL360’S PAUL KENT BELOW FROM 1PM AEDT.

IT DONT MATTER IF WE NEED HIM OR NOT. FORAN IS NOT COMING TO THE DOGS.... FFS WTF IS WRONF WITH PEOPLE...MOVE ON...
  60. chriso

They are just dis-interested

Serious??? They are fucken shit and have been for a couple years.. no more excuses, fuck des off and half they shit players we got can go with him
  61. chriso

Enough is Enough

Fuck the dogs, this ain't the club I started following 35 years ago. What a fucken joke this club has become
  62. chriso

I haven't been on here in the off season but still the same old shit about Foran!!! It's become an obsession on the kennel with people saying it now without even thinking about it. I never once wanted Foran near our club and still don't and I think id rather stick pins in my eyes then see his...
  63. chriso

Wests Tigers won't rule out Des Hasler

We have whinged about the same thing on here have we not?
  64. chriso

We would have to have some money, no big signings last couple years. Moses and Tedesco would be excellent, don't want the other 2.. Big 4 fuck me what a laugh
  65. chriso

Most Regretful Canterbury Player Release.

Yep it's hard to watch them glory days games, just makes me sad realising that our club no longer seem to understand what this club used to represent.
  66. chriso

Most Regretful Canterbury Player Release.

I agree, haven't seen it since. Klem and kasiano have the heart to get it back but dogs of war for years and years worked as a pack not one or two of em carrying the other plodders
  67. chriso

Bulldogs roll out 6 new signings

My young bloke has played a fair bit of footy against Woodford down here in Queanbeyan. Says he's a good player and WILL play NRL. Not that it matters but also said he's a wanker who thinks his shit don't stink.
  68. chriso

Caption this...

What??? You got rid of T. rex you idiots
  69. chriso

Caption this...

did you say " again" raelene? jezz your wearing the skin off it!
  70. chriso

Steve Mortimer leaves Bulldogs as Des Hasler survives board meeting

You need to pull your fucken head in you moron. These two blokes are living legends of the club that care about the club because the love it not because of how much money and success it can bring them. What sort of bulldog culture is it for caring board members to stand around and watch their...
  71. chriso

This will affect memberships

02 9789 8000
  72. chriso

Anyone that puts the boot into Turvey can get fucked... one of the few that gives a fuck about this club. FFS
  73. chriso

I went to cancel weeks ago but just couldn't bring myself to do it... I can't bring myself to not do it now.. They are slowly pushing people out that love this club from the heart and replacing them with people that love the money this club can give them.. i can't support these decisions...
  74. chriso

Turvey- club legend and always wants what's best for the club is the last straw from these blow ins. I'm out, first thing tomorrow and can't wait to explain why.
  75. chriso

Leave Hasler alone !

Pay not the true doggy I thought he was then, fuck him...
  76. chriso

Leave Hasler alone !

She's hot!! The other thing I wanted to say bout this thread was....................... ummm..........na that's it!!
  77. chriso

Lichaa gone?

Hope he fucks off
  78. chriso

Who is Brutus the Bulldog?

Ronald McDonald
  79. chriso

DARE TO DREAM

Fuck ited be nice.Luv it
  80. chriso

Doesn't matter who wins 2016 gf

Just glad queersland teams are out
  81. chriso

Bulldogs to make bid for foran...

Was always the case.. but thank fuck it's official, don't have to listen to the shit on here bout it relentlessly
  82. chriso

Hasler to clean out the Doghouse

Been saying this from start... people on here ARE like a broken record with Foran . Just trying to find some hope to cling onto but I'm telling you another one of des's manly goonys ain't the answer..
  83. chriso

Bulldogs to make bid for foran...

I said it a mth ago, he wont end up here and nothing has changed
  84. chriso

No reason, just because

Good positive post, shame we gotta have the same negative shit afterwards as usual. if ya don't have something positive to say after reading it don't fucken post. I've been negative on here too but just for once are we are allowed to have a fucken feel good without someone shooting us down
  85. chriso

Is Josh Reynolds off contract this year?

Hard to tell who's shit and who's not with des at the helm but one thing for sure there is a lot more players in front of him need to go before he does. Couple on here calling for his head need to open there eyes up to se this
  86. chriso

Dogs to move Mbye to Hooker

Yeah and anyone with a different opinion then you is retarded hey FFS
  87. chriso

Your team hit list?

I will never understand why people want Reynolds out. I don't care if he's not a Thurston or Moses ( seems that's what people expect) or if he is into beastiallity off field or bashes his mother even, he is one of the few that would bleed for this club.. I see people writing on here every week...
  88. chriso

Board meeting next week. Please stand outside and pressure them to dump Des

what fucken coach would want the job ???
  89. chriso

Dogs sign Richie Kennar

yep excellent lets sign another winger cause thats where we need good recruitment the most
  90. chriso

Graham Hughes

yes but it was the 80s that gave us recognition, made us feared and gave this club its backbone, lets not forget that. If we showed the heart that we did on the field back then we wouldnt be in this mess
  91. chriso

Hunt & Milford to Test Market

Neither will leave Broncos so I say don't get ya hopes up and carry on for a year likes yas have with forun..
  92. chriso

Des's post game press conference - Bulldogs V Panthers

But first I'm gonna get one last suck on the dick by raelene
  93. chriso

Players i want gone for 2017

Fuck another 12 months of torture [emoji24]
  94. chriso

An attacking plan for the Bulldogs

Yeah I hear ya Alan , I am guilty of being a naysayer recently after having the same opinion as you for last few years and I even get sick of reading my own shit.. Lol People hurt man when the team shows no heart and no pride in the jumper and need somewhere to vent there frustration. It's only...
  95. chriso

An attacking plan for the Bulldogs

Errrrr oooookkkkkkk......
  96. chriso

If we win (if) and raiders lose - where will we play?

Yeah Canberra getting two games at GIO after losing their first one seems a bit much
  97. chriso

Bulldogs fans ready to take over Allianz Stadium for Penrith clash

Fair call mate, wasn't doubting anyone's commitment. Might have come across the wrong way.