Search results

1. Dingo

Your junior club/s and positon/s

Who were your junior club/s and what positon/s did you play? I played in QLD for the Pine Rivers Bears and Brothers Holy Spirit Hornets as a hooker mainly, some halves. Just thought it would be an interesting topic..
  2. Dingo

Andrew Johns urges Bulldogs to sign Panthers young gun Charlie Staines

https://wwos.nine.com.au/videos/nrl/joeys-call-on-staines-future/cke3sti1e001p0hoghuxmz7tw EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Johns urges Bulldogs to sign Panthers young gun Charlie Staines League legend Andrew Johns has urged the Bulldogs to sign boom Panthers rookie Charlie Staines as their next long term...
  3. Dingo

Bulldogs Fans Podcast with Lynne Anderson

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6wgEHgQgBzgXGhVxtcxht5?si=MzC9WFCqSP21H33NqpOUsA 12:49 Sponsor talk Key quote: "We are quietly confident we might be getting closer" lol
  4. Dingo

nrlnews.com Previews Pt 3: Canterbury Bulldogs

Ricky’s NRL Previews Pt 3: Canterbury Bulldogs February 15, 2019 nrlnews.com Here we are with part three of Ricky’s NRL Previews, as we look at the Canterbury Bulldogs and the issues that await them! It has been some season and off-season for the Bulldogs! Salary cap issues, players coming...
  5. Dingo

Share a Favourite Song

Link any favourite song from you tube you so we can build a playlist for this long and boring off season. I'm interested to know what my Kennel buddies listen to. The Pot - TOOL
  6. Dingo

Listen to Adam Elliot on BSB

A wonderful interview with Adam Elliot on Big Sports Breakfast this morning. Take 7 minutes and have a listen. http://media.skyracing.com.au/POD/1/fhCEKm.mp3 Topics : R Smith Klemmer/Tolman Dean Pay
  7. Dingo

Canterbury sign Roosters forward Chris Smith

DOGS ADD TO THEIR PACK Canterbury has landed the signature of Roosters forward Chris Smith from next season. At 24, Smith has had limited opportunity in the top grade which has paved the way for his move. Having agreed to a two-year-deal, Smith could still make a move before June 30 should...
  8. Dingo

2018 NSW Jersey

Im liking the addition of the navy chevrons on NSW jersey, anyone else? Not sure about the sleeve bottoms though.
  9. Dingo

Mole reporting Dymock to Sharks (Confirmed by the Club)

The Sharks (@Cronulla_Sharks) https://twitter.com/Cronulla_Sharks?ref_src=twsrc^tfw The Mole (@9_Moley) https://twitter.com/9_Moley/status/916427522870579200?ref_src=twsrc^tfw Assistant Coach 2 yr deal.
  10. Dingo

Tug of war for Kiwi giant Ofahiki Ogden

Tug of war for Kiwi giant The Bulldogs and Warriors are involved in a bitter battle for promising Kiwi forward Ofahiki Ogden. A former Junior Kiwi and New Zealand under 16s and under 18s representative, Ogden is at the Warriors but has agreed to play for the Bulldogs next year. But the...
  11. Dingo

CH7 RUMOUR: DOGS MOVE FOR HASLER’S REPLACEMENT

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-media-watch-james-grahams-shock-suitor-bulldogs-circle-des-haslers-coaching-replacement/news-story/a3f5de96310d621809f9d0fc1bc0e0e2 DOGS MOVE FOR HASLER’S REPLACEMENT Canterbury have reportedly met with the manager of Canberra assistant...
  12. Dingo

Sacrifice pays dividends for Eastwood : nrl.com

Sacrifice pays dividends for Eastwood Wed 30 Mar, 2016, 6:00am By Jack Brady ‌, National Correspondent , NRL.com Email Print When Greg Eastwood told New Zealand coach Stephen Kearney late last year that he would be unavailable for the Kiwis' tour of the United Kingdom, the Bulldogs...
  13. Dingo

Pressure on Hasler : Andrew Webster SMH

You hear Canterbury Leagues before you see it. The cascading waterfall at the front of the club never stops, much like it's football team. Feeling the strain: Coach Des Hasler instructs his team during a Canterbury Bulldogs training session at Belmore. Photo: Renee McKay "As long as the...
  14. Dingo

Dogs pack can be their achilles: Eels

Dogs pack can be their achilles: Eels Thu 17 Mar, 2016, 9:45am By Matt Encarnacion, Email Print A reduction in interchange cards hasn't reduced Canterbury's grunt, but that won't stop teams attacking them up the middle. That's the belief of Parramatta coach Brad Arthur, who still has...
  15. Dingo

Help is on the way the right way

O holy night. Thank you Des I'm soaring like an eagle with eyes wide open. LOVE HEARTS AND MINDS AND SOUL. Do Not clear my account I give my gift to you. MERRY +MAS. You are a good man.
  16. Dingo

Two packs better than most

Just to illustrate our depth of quality forwards a multitude of combos can be made to field two great forward packs. Here is experienced vs youth, come up with some fearsome combos to belt the opposition FORWARDS PACK A 8. Tolman 9. Ennis 10. Graham 11. Pritchard 12. Williams 13...
  17. Dingo

Kurtley Beale for fullback?

Des was seen at waratahs game Kurtley Beale off contract end of year What do you think of KB at fullback? Should we chase him?
  18. Dingo

Perrett's style at fullback

Does anyone think he is trying to play like Mini a bit rather that the newer style. He looks better running straight hard lines instead of ball playing. Thoughts?
  19. Dingo

Hold on parra !!!

Cmon make us first 10-6 parra lead 10 to go!!!
  20. Dingo

Why is Barba so hard to tackle?

As the question asks, what is it specifically that makes him so freakish? Fookwork, speed and a great fend no doubt but sometimes you just can't explain to yourself how he does these things every week. ????
  21. Dingo

Who fits the 6?

I have been racking my brain this week to work out who is best for five-eight. Keating?, Reynolds?, Romelo?, Halatau?, Stagg? they all have good points and bad points. So I went to wikipedia and read an interesting piece on Rugby League positions. The game is forever changing but the roles...
  22. Dingo

Barba and Hasler

Is there any substance to the rumour of Des Hasler not really liking Benny Barba at fullback? If so why not, and given Haslers talent for developing halves could he develop barba into a gun 5/8 if foran does not come?
  23. Dingo

Your ten funniest movies

Need to expand my DVD collection what are your 10 fav funnies from say 2000 till now. Here is mine in no particular order: 1. Anchorman 2. Dont mess with the Zohan 3. Superbad 4. Beerfest 5. Knocked up 6. Super Troopers 7. Happy Gilmore 8. Big Stan 9. The Big Lebowski 10. Zack...
  24. Dingo

Luke Patten post match interview

Short post-game Luke Patten interview for those interested http://www.abc.net.au/news/audio/2009/05/23/2579143.htm
  25. Dingo

Your Bulldog Ratings

Rate the players out of ten for this year and sum up with one word. This is my starting 13. 1. Luke Patten 7.5 consistent 2. Hazem El Masri 6.5 solid 3. Jamal Idris 7 powerful 4. Josh Morris 7.5 weapon 5. Bryson Goodwin 8...
  26. Dingo

Kimmorley speaks on player drunkeness

HE is one of rugby league's most upstanding players - and Brett Kimmorley has had enough of drunken NRL stars bringing down the game he loves. The Bulldogs halfback last night called for players charged by police for misbehaviour to be banned from the game for a year - and repeat offenders...
  27. Dingo

Eastwood fires back to suggestions he is overweight

FORMER Bronco Greg Eastwood yesterday rubbished suggestions his weight has ballooned in the wake of his well-publicised visa issues and declared he would be ready to play his first game for the Bulldogs this weekend. The Kiwi international yesterday penned a three-year deal with the Bulldogs...
  28. Dingo

Gday doggie fanatics

Hi all, I actually joined the kennel as a member in Dec 07 and have regularly checked out the kennel previously as a guest. Now I have the internet I will begin posting alot more. I am a 30 year old bulldog fanatic. Born in Canterbury, raised in QLD and in the Army, I don't get to as...