Search results

1. L

Social Media Pangai to be sacked

Sign him up, move on some of the forwards with less impact. https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2020-tevita-pangai-jr-calls-the-roosters-brisbane-broncos-anthony-seibold-column-james-hooper/news-story/14d9e3e5a03b885663f9b24a710ebe92
  2. L

Luke Patten to hang up his boots

Salford City Reds' Australian fullback Luke Patten will hang up his boots at the end of the season and return Down Under, the club have announced. Patten, 32, who is in his second season in Super League, broke the news to his team-mates this afternoon. "My body has made this decision for me,"...
  3. L

Bullfrog Question

I was just listening to the Triple M Friday Footy panel and I walked in half way through a story being told by Joey Johns. The story basically went Bullfrog was at a Junior Rugby League day with all the Rugby League selectors and talent scouts looking for new talent. Apparently there was a...
  4. L

Rugby league live creator delusional

Hey guys, anyone who has played the new Rugby league live game on PS3, and played the anzac test with Australia would know Jarad Hickey is in the starting team??? haha :confused: HTF did they mess that up so bad!! lol :roflol::roflol: Can ayone else confirm he is in their Aussie team too?
  5. L

Player movement all clubs, who do we sign?

With everyone saying we need more grunt in our forwards and another outside back, here is a list of all clubs and player movements. I'm not sure there are a lot of Quality players left. My questions are: Who do we sign, or do we just use our juniors? If we miss Eastwood, who is left to add...
  6. L

Coach Poll

Hi, i know we have had a few threads about this but i just wanted to find who everyone would vote for as Head Coach: Steve Folkes Wayne Bennett Stephen Kearney Daniel Anderson Matthew Johns Other (if you choose other please specify who)
  7. L

Bulldogs Trainer Appointed To Nsw Origin Staff

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs head strength and conditioning coach Scott Campbell has been appointed to the training staff of the 2008 NSW State of Origin team. New NSW Blues coach Craig Bellamy invited Campbell to be a part of NSW's 2008 campaign to wrestle back the Origin title from...