Search results

1. Wahesh

Immigration debate

They did that to my wife and I as well… they put a beads bracelet on my wrist so I can buy something off them… hoping from stall to stall right next to each other lol. I won’t make thst mistake again.
  2. Wahesh

Immigration debate

You Indians are a cunning bunch, I’ll give you that. I was in Fiji and 2 days ago we went to the markets in one of the town centres. This Indian asks us which hotel we’re staying at. We told him intercontinental. He said that’s the best hotel in Fiji. He told us to go with him to the local...
  3. Wahesh

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

… and surprise surprise, Robbo blames the ref again after their loss to the storm. He just can’t accept that his team is shit.
  4. Wahesh

Food. Why Did We Choose to Eat That?!

I’m surprised no one here has mentioned snails yet. Who the hell thought of trying them?
  5. Wahesh

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bula from the Intercontinental in Fiji. I saw some Asian chick (yes, she was hot) with her phone and tripod for the camera. She kept on setting the timer and running in and out of the water to get the perfect shot of herself. She must've done it at least 15 times. I felt like telling her to get...
  6. Wahesh

How do you deal with noisy neighbours?

Step 1. Throw a few bungers over the fence. Step 2. Light the bungers before throwing them over the fence.
  7. Wahesh

Bondi stabbing

If cops shoot someone they must give them CPR - part of their policies and procedures.
  8. Wahesh

Bondi stabbing

They don't get out of jail. They are held in psychiatric hospitals, and if they get assessed to have good mental health, they'll then complete the rest of their term in jail. No getting out of jail if you play the mental health card.
  9. Wahesh

Bondi stabbing

I’m of the belief that suffering for 50 years in jail before going to meet his maker will be far more torture. I prefer them to be caught so that can endure years of jail treatment.
  10. Wahesh

The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Night 1 Rhea Ripley (c) defeated Becky Lynch by pinfall. I actually thought that Becky was going to win, so it was good to see Rhea win and consolidate her place as possibly the best women's athlete in the game today. It would be awesome to see her feud and go up against Jade Cargill sometime...
  11. Wahesh

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Did anyone else notice when Young was sent off, Luke Keary barely reacted… as if it was a fair call? FFS Robbo if your captain can accept the call surely you can too you sook.
  12. Wahesh

News OJ Simpson dead

I don't understand why skin colour comes into it. We're all flesh and blood underneath. He died from cancer which no one is immune from.
  13. Wahesh

News OJ Simpson dead

Exactly.
  14. Wahesh

News OJ Simpson dead

R.I.P.
  15. Wahesh

'The Dogs'

Gees bro, teaspoon of cement??
  16. Wahesh

Who is more loose with their money?

Generally speaking, renters are not big money earners. Yes you get the occasional big company executives and former Prime Ministers (Paul Keating for example) who rent a luxury high-rise apartments, but that is not generally speaking.
  17. Wahesh

He's talking in general. Generally, rich people don't rent.
  18. Wahesh

Exactly, this isn't France. Squatters here don't have any rights.
  19. Wahesh

Moving is a headache, a BIG headache. I know a chick who moved homes 12 times in 10 years. She just wanted to find a permanent home and live there. Problem is she couldn't afford it because she wasted all her money on renting by the sea.
  20. Wahesh

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

We're still going to cope an unlubricated big one up the poop hole buddy.
  21. Wahesh

Hello All

Welcome to the nuthouse mate.
  22. Wahesh

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

I swear I'm going to hire a hotel room for me and all my cousins and try this one day... https://www.youtube.com/shorts/PbDEsxvYg5s @The DoggFather @Bulldog Wrestler @Mr 95% @Hacky McAxe @Blue_boost @Ecca @EL Hefe @N4TE @Nate DAWG @CrittaMagic69 @Motorhead @BlackJackBulldog @Alan79...
  23. Wahesh

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

One handed catch and grounding… scoring a try like a boss!
  24. Wahesh

Official 2004 Premiership Team / 20 Year Reunion

100% mate. We were always going to win it that year. It was only made sweeter that it was against the chooks.
  25. Wahesh

Yeah that's right. He rolled his ankle and missed it. Also Dennis Scott who was a regular off the bench got injured just before the finals. Any idea who that older guy in the middle is?
  26. Wahesh

Even Lolesi made an appearance.
  27. Wahesh

This will make you feel better

Who's been rorting the cap ever since he started as their coach.
  28. Wahesh

This will make you feel better

This will also make us all feel good… we are 2 wins away from first place.
  29. Wahesh

What are some memories of your wonder years?

This first time I saw clip art in PowerPoint on Windows 3.1 I was amazed and just wanted to look through all of them.
  30. Wahesh

Rich people spend within their means generally speaking.
  31. Wahesh

This pic will never get old. I was at the Leagues club watching the game with 7000 other crazy dogs fans. The amount of shit they were laying on this chick was hilarious.
  32. Wahesh

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Good game, shit officiating.
  33. Wahesh

Critta… how young are you???
  34. Wahesh

Do you remember these companies?

I saw one just the other day (Easter Monday) and it was at Burwood. I'm not sure how it runs though, probably an independent retailer based off the franchise... I'm not sure,
  35. Wahesh

Unreliable renters

I for one, vote I. Give them one Boosty.
  36. Wahesh

Friends that move far away then expect a "big show" when they are in town?

The only time I'll go out of the way to see them is if they're genuine about it. For example, there's this chick who I used to work with. We were both going to be holidaying in Europe at the same time. She actually wanted to meet up while we were both there. Anyway we couldn't arrange it as we...
  37. Wahesh

Movie Discussion

I like the Equalizer movies. I went and saw the 3rd one in the cinemas with my wife, but it was a little disappointing (SPOILER ALERT) when he comes to the final showdown with the mafia, it is shown that they were all being killed by him. The first 2 movies however had a bit more of a fight/gun...
  38. Wahesh

Is it physically impossible for Tszyu to beat fundora?

Let’s all acknowledge something very important though… The Boost was right yet again. The outcome was as predicted.
  39. Wahesh

Really wouldn’t mind seeing these 2 go head to head again in the future in a bloodless bout so there are no excuses from either party.
  40. Wahesh

There you go. That cut which affected his vision was a big factor. Tim could’ve won if he didn’t have that though.
  41. Wahesh

Looking more doubtful.
  42. Wahesh

Can’t see Tim winning this.
  43. Wahesh

Tim’s vision is impaired because of the blood.
  44. Wahesh

Tim bleeding from what appear to be a head clash. Not good.
  45. Wahesh

Fundora appears to be slow with his swings, Tim going in without fear.
  46. Wahesh

Precisely...
  47. Wahesh

Older.
  48. Wahesh

@The DoggFather does this remind you of someone?
  49. Wahesh

Movie Discussion

I didn't even know there was a remake - but after reading into it, it appears to be a sequel to the last one made. Neeson is a great actor but I can't imagine he'd do well in a goofy comedy movie (provided they keep that genre).
  50. Wahesh

Official Bulldogs to enter NRLW in 2025

Good news for the club but if we're honest with each other there's not much of a care factor about the NRLW code.
  51. Wahesh

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Has any GTA player here also played Driver San Francisco? Honestly I think the driving mechanics of GTA are great, but SF (which was made in 2011) is second to none. They also use licensed vehicles which is great. The "shift" feature is awesome.
  52. Wahesh

I can understand people protesting for Palestine, they are going through effectively what is a crime against innocent people, and even more so, a crime against God, because regardless of religious beliefs, Israeli's and Palestinian's both believe in God, and they both believe that as people...
  53. Wahesh

Fuchsia?
  54. Wahesh

ATTN: All my fellow Simpsons fans...

What's Duff Mans quote... oh yeah?
  55. Wahesh

I think Tszyu got this. The American idiot will under-estimate him and it will be a TKO.
  56. Wahesh

Bloody hilarious. I love how he kept a straight face, was not reacting at all, and was continuing to enjoy his food. The second protester needs a nice dosage of vitamin D.
  57. Wahesh

Religious Discussion Thread

Yep. The woke, protesters, media, corrupt politicians, murderers, rapists and pedos are just the starting point.
  58. Wahesh

Images/Photos

I recognise this place. That white building on the corner, I'm sure there's a pub downstairs now. I'm sure it's Angel Place.
  59. Wahesh

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Yep. Toxic all-round.
  60. Wahesh

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

That last try replay, I saw advertising for Shapes (South’s in-goal area CGI), Red Rooster (electronic boards around the stadium), McDonalds (McDonalds replay), and KFC (CGI on the field). Very healthy advertising NRL.
  61. Wahesh

I have.
  62. Wahesh

Salary Sacrifice Car Rental - Attention: Blue_Boost

Hmmm - I got a question regarding the buy back (if it comes to that), let's just say the car was $60,000 at the time of lease and we paid $45,000 to lease it over 3 years. At the end of the 3 years do we pay the remaining $15,000 to keep the car or do we pay a calculated depreciation cost minus...
  63. Wahesh

All good points. 1. It's hard to get a new car price negotiated below RRP in the current climate, but we might try to push it down. Toyota have indicated to us they will not negotiate - which is really rare considering that they always have for us. This is a good market indicator. 2. Will...
  64. Wahesh

There's no one else I would rather ask brother. Thank you for the insight and your thoughts which are on-par with mine.
  65. Wahesh

We're likely to go hybrid. Definitely won't go full EV.
  66. Wahesh

So I'm after the advice of my homeboy @Blue_boost and here's the sitrep... My Mrs received a tax notification last year. She's on the higher income tax bracket due to having 2 rental properties, plus a teachers salary from a private school. Currently between us, we own 2 cars, 2 houses, a...
  67. Wahesh

News Addo-Carr out of doghouse

I stopped reading there.
  68. Wahesh

Australian Survivor

I was actually surprised he won it 9-0. The vote that surprised me most was Mark. I thought he’d vote for Caroline surely. I hate how it ends though - did you notice they didn’t show any questions asked by the jury members in the back row? Also there’s no reunion show like they do in America-...
  69. Wahesh

Official AFL Discussion Thread

Ummm why did they name the team as a state when everywhere else is a suburb/city/region? This is almost as bad as GWS. But name aside, the good news is they got 80,000+ members and they are still 4 years away from kicking off. Remember when the GWS were about to start up... they were literally...
  70. Wahesh

Yep - an expansion pack of GTA 4.
  71. Wahesh

Unreliable renters

There are renters in every street habibi. There's housing commission right on the water in Canada Bay. What does that tell you?
  72. Wahesh

I had to search to see if this was legit... and it is. The scary thing isn't that she's on there, but there are more men with that same name.
  73. Wahesh

What you should do to get most enjoyment out of GTA games is rotate them. If you finish 5, then play 3 again, then VC, SA, 4, EFLC etc... just rotate them. It keeps them somewhat fresh.
  74. Wahesh

Soccer La Liga Official Thread

Personally I don't think Camp Nou needs an overhaul. When I went there, it was a surreal experience. Stepping out into the grandstand and seeing "Mes Que Un Club" written into the opposing seating area of the stadium... it almost looked like I was looking at a picture, rather than actually being...
  75. Wahesh

Soccer La Liga Official Thread

Do you have any idea how much money Nike generate from sales of FCB merchandise? Nike are the reason why Barcelona will never go bankrupt - they've bailed them out before and will do it time and time again.
  76. Wahesh

No Source Block of cheese

This fat shit had done nothing all game. Top dollar for an invisible player.
  77. Wahesh

Crypto currency

That’s a nice trend brother. Is that multiple coins or just one?
  78. Wahesh

What am I missing here @Bulldog Wrestler?
  79. Wahesh

Crypto currency

We currently appear to be in a plateau period, so if you want to sell before the crash and make some profit, now's the time.
  80. Wahesh

Crypto currency

Good thing that CBDC isn't here (at least not yet). And yes, never put all your eggs in one basket - common knowledge. If you're into Crypto you'll know to spread it around a bit to cover market volatility - however when the big bear crash comes most cryptos will be at a loss. It's at that...
  81. Wahesh

Unreliable renters

Best type of renters to have. A young family rents my house and they're pretty good.
  82. Wahesh

Australian Survivor

At this stage I'd be happy with anyone but Kirby winning. I bet Caroline feels like an idiot, using an idol on Mark when it wasn't needed :tearsofjoy:
  83. Wahesh

Crypto currency

2022 Russia/Ukraine war - bang. Bear hit hard.
  84. Wahesh

Crypto currency

And I'll tell you why that is. The bear market in crypto lasts a long time. So people are not prepared to spend money on something that at the time yields little to no return. Then when the bull surge takes place, people start buying crazy, however the bull only lasts a short time, maybe a few...
  85. Wahesh

Crypto currency

Ok well you can keep telling yourself that while everyone else makes legitimate and legal money by sitting on their arses. Your choice.
  86. Wahesh

Crypto currency

For every crypto-to-AUD transaction, there is a 2-3% transaction fee. There is also a limit of $10,000 per transaction, but there is no limit on how many transactions you can make per day.
  87. Wahesh

Crypto currency

You see, conversion has it's limitations, but the asset remains. As I said, my cousin buys Pokemon cards for $5000+ using Crypto. They send him the asset, and bang, he sells it here for real cash. It's not so much getting cash in hand when selling, because people will find a work around and use...
  88. Wahesh

That's why people are dying for the next GTA game to come out. Because they know it will be good. Really good games rarely come along these days.
  89. Wahesh

Crypto currency

I don't see how it's a scam if you can make legitimate money off it. It's pretty much new-age shares. They are companies that do real things and profit, and choose crypt rather than cash currency. All the young guys are doing it. It's the 21st century.
  90. Wahesh

Crypto currency

Oh you're talking about what the business actually does. Sorry that's not what I was referring to. I thought you meant a trading platform.
  91. Wahesh

Crypto currency

Even when the big bear crash comes in a year or so, it's unlikely BitCoin will dive into 4 figures.
  92. Wahesh

Crypto currency

It's mainly up but not something I'll hold onto long term. There's a small bear expected to come in the next few weeks. A bull will then follow allow people to recovery, then a major bear crash will come afterwards, similar to the one of 2022. That's when you need to jump in.
  93. Wahesh

Crypto currency

My cousin knows all about what to do. So the thing is when you sell here, you need to pay capital gains tax based on profit that you make. My cousin uses a black market app that trades crypto, but you don't use your name. You join and are simply a number. Then you can buy and sell as you wish...
  94. Wahesh

Crypto currency

Don't worry, there's something waaay worse than that. Back when it was first a thing, a guy had 10,000 coins for Bitcoin. He traded them all... for 2 pizzas. The guy would've literally been a billionaire today. That's a real kick in the guts.
  95. Wahesh

Crypto currency

Highly unlikely that such a dive will take place.
  96. Wahesh

Crypto currency

I've never heard of that. The only thing I can possibly think of is that an app might use that as part of their unique verification process? Not something I've come across though.
  97. Wahesh

Crypto currency

Anyone wanna make a quick buck? Worldcoin. I put $5000 on Wednesday I’m currently at $8000 and it’s going up.