Search results

1. cLEBrity

Rumour Stephen Chrichton

The Dogs have offered Stephen a massive contract, Double of that what the panthers are offering, The Poosters have made him an offer as well, but he Dogs offer is way more.
  2. cLEBrity

The virus in the bulldogs club

I POSTED THIS ON BDP BUT I THINK I SHOULD POST IN ON HERE AS WELL LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN. Our juniors have suffered @ the hands of the current board including Todd Greenberg. We have lost player after player, junior after junior. Our juniors grades have been successful and arein the top 5...
  3. cLEBrity

What it will take for Ben Roberts to be relased

CANTERBURY chief executive Todd Greenberg says halfback Ben Roberts could leave immediately – if another club is willing to pay his entire wage, including a refund of what the Bulldogs have already paid him this year. Rugby League Week reported last week how Cronulla wanted the Samoa and New...
  4. cLEBrity

Signing announcement @ 11 am today @ belmore

Here we go Ennis or Idris or both? The NRL_Bulldogs will announce a significant player re-signing at a media conference to be held at Belmore this morning at 11am.
  5. cLEBrity

Nsw premier bulldogs announcement today

Kristina Keneally's office has just sent out a media alert regarding a Bulldogs announcement this morning, stay tuned... COULD THIS BE BELMORE..............?
  6. cLEBrity

Jonathan Wright (merged)

BlackBerry® in reply to BULLD0GS Jono Wright signed with the Bulldogs today - 2 year contract. Booo Reply Retweet @BULLD0GS ahh, friend of mine? Sorry dude no official source yet! But I had heard he was heading your way once Eric resigned with us
  7. cLEBrity

Bulldogs sign Frank Pritchard for 3 years - OFFICIAL

SIGNED A 3 YEAR DEAL THE SOURCE: BRAD WALTER SMH Bradwal #NRL #Bulldogs #PenrithPanthers Frank Pritchard signs with Bulldogs about 5 hours ago via web Also http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsart...d/default.aspx
  8. cLEBrity

Eastwood might sit out the year in 2011

New Zealand Test star Greg Eastwood is contemplating following the lead of Gorden Tallis by sitting out an entire season to play with his club of choice..... Leeds will only release Eastwood to Canterbury in exchange for a Stg100,000 transfer fee or player swap – things the Dogs have so far...
  9. cLEBrity

The General Luke Patten

The General is co-hosting @TheFootyShowNRL tomorrow night, 9.30pm on Nine. Also, an inside look at Jamal's acting debut! Don't miss it!!
  10. cLEBrity

We won the title by using No-Doz - Mason

More Mason dribble :) Story in tomorrow Sunday telegraph: "We won the comp (at Canterbury) on No-Doz. I think the whole NRL was taking them" Saying he learnt nothing of Steve Folkes: "I was half drunk when I made those comments thats my story! He also wld like to reconcile w Folkes & speaks...
  11. cLEBrity

Eastwood misses the kennel

BLOCKBUSTING Kiwi international Greg Eastwood still hasn't given up hope of returning to the Kennel. Our UK spies tell us Eastwood's Super League club Leeds has been in talks to swap the homesick 23-year-old for Bulldogs captain Andrew Ryan. And Canterbury officials are still interested in...
  12. cLEBrity

Paea out of Bulldog clash

Paea out of Bulldogs clash Monday, August 17, 2009 Sydney Roosters prop Lopini Paea strained his pectoral muscle on Saturday night and will be unavailable for selection in the round 24 match. The Roosters forward has been ruled out of the clash with Canterbury Bulldogs on Monday night...
  13. cLEBrity

Former international forward has approached bulldogs to come across who is ittttttt?

BY MATTHEW O'NIEL The Bulldogs have received a massive boost heading into the 2009 season with the confirmation that Brisbane utility David Stagg will be heading to Belmore. Stagg has been signed as a direct replacement for sacked lock Reni Maitua and it's believed that Stagg will be given...
  14. cLEBrity

This Is Passion Jon Kite .....

THERE won't be many more passionate players than Bulldogs rookie Jon Kite. A local junior, Kite will realise a childhood dream when he debuts at prop tomorrow night against Souths. He fell in love with the Dogs aged eight after having his jersey signed by Terry Lamb at Belmore, and has attended...
  15. cLEBrity

Sami Yusuf 4 the Brothers and Sisters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smiQEOBxh5M&feature=related this guy is awsome what a voice ** goosebumps** and this kid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHc90_VsXdI
  16. cLEBrity

Bennett employed as a Dog wrangler

THE Bulldogs are so desperate to talk Sonny Bill Williams out of joining rugby union they have recruited Brisbane coach Wayne Bennett to have a deep and meaningful with him about staying. Bennett was approached by a board member last week, and it is hoped he will contact Williams before the...
  17. cLEBrity

Lmfaoooooooo @ Isaac Luke Must Hear

LOL@ ISAAC LUKE DOING A RUNNER ON THIS INTERVIEW http://rugbyleaguelive.com.au/MultimediaPopUp.aspx?MediaID=619
  18. cLEBrity

Our clubs in danger of extinction........

Four more Sydney NRL clubs today joined South Sydney in claiming they were under serious threat of extinction due to the ongoing financial crisis in rugby league. While the Rabbitohs are reportedly struggling to make ends meet under the co-ownership of Peter Holmes a Court and Hollywood actor...
  19. cLEBrity

This from Peter Holmes A Court

Owner admits Rabbitohs future in doubt May 22, 2008 SOUTH Sydney co-owner Peter Holmes a Court says the club's future in the National Rugby League could be in doubt. "I can't guarantee Souths will survive," Holmes a Court said. NRL boss David Gallop this week predicted Sydney clubs...
  20. cLEBrity

Folkes tipped to be new Hull boss

Former Hull FC forward Steve Folkes is being tipped as a potential successor to Peter Sharp who has become the first engage Super League coaching casualty of the season. But the NRL Grand Final winner won't be available until the end of the current Aussie campaign when he quits after 11 years...
  21. cLEBrity

Sonny Bill Targeting Union Players For Dogs

Bulldogs line up Blues star Jerome Kaino is being targeted by Sonny Bill Williams' Bulldogs. The NRL outfit is planning to swoop for the Blues star - unwanted by the All Blacks at last year's World Cup. "We have certainly spoken about Jerome,'' said the Bulldogs' new CEO Todd Greenberg...
  22. cLEBrity

Folkes And Moore Barely On Talking Terms

The Bulldogs produced their worst and most inept performance of the season losing 30-4 against a Penrith outfit that took advantage of the Bulldogs lack of bite. Before the match the Bulldogs lost their best performing trio Sonny Bill Williams, Luke Patten and Ben Roberts and from that moment...
  23. cLEBrity

Kimmorley Gone To The Dogs

CRONULLA halfback Brett Kimmorley is expected to sign with the Bulldogs this week. Despite having a season remaining on his contract at the Sharks, Kimmorley will be granted an early release to join the Dogs. The Daily Telegraph understands Brisbane's Michael Ennis is also poised to join...
  24. cLEBrity

Big problems attracting players to our club...

I have been reading everywhere we are using players to try and recruit. wtf is that. Kevin Moore was one dumb decision to coach wtf is wrong with Stephen Kearney? This Greenburger guy is worse. If we need our farkin players to take players out to dinner and suck up to them to come play for...
  25. cLEBrity

Bennett brings team to Dragons

WAYNE Bennett's overhaul of under-performing St George Illawarra has begun in earnest, with the Brisbane performance co-ordinator Jeremy Hickmans agreeing to follow the coach to the Dragons next year. Hickmans, who took over from the highly regarded Dean Benton in Brisbane last spring after...
  26. cLEBrity

Sonny Bill at 5/8 for Kiwis?

Kiwis coach Frank Endacott has made a radical call by suggesting superstar forward Sonny Bill Williams should play at standoff in next month's Anzac rugby league test. Endacott said yesterday the Kiwis should not rush back Wests Tigers' Benji Marshall for the centennial test against Australia...
  27. cLEBrity

Folkes in hot water over ref blast

STEVE Folkes' biting assessment of referee Tony Archer is expected to come under scrutiny by the NRL with the Bulldogs coach stepping close to a $10,000 fine. Folkes branded as “disgraceful'' one of Archer's decisions that led to Manly's opening try in the Bulldogs' 30-22 loss at Brookvale...
  28. cLEBrity

Utai in the backrow????????????

ok dont go telling me off its just an idea lol he's looking more like a forward. hard to put down i reckon he would give us so much go forward with his barnstorming runs and quick play the balls. dont go nuts its just an idea if we dont get to sign decent enough players thoughts?
  29. cLEBrity

Our Captain Wants COOPER

Dogs want Cooper By TIM BARROW 18 April 2008 - 4:00AM The Bulldogs have their eyes on classy Dragons centre Matt Cooper. The hard-tackling Andrew Ryan would love to see Matt Cooper in a Bulldogs jersey next season. The Bulldogs captain is well aware of the speculation surrounding his...
  30. cLEBrity

Carl Webbs Big Contract

The Bulldogs will have a replacement for departed enforcers Mark O’Meley and Willie Mason if they get their way, after offering North Queensland’s Carl Webb $1 million to join the club. Cowboys wrecking ball Webb, who is off contract at the end of the season, says he may leave the club if it...
  31. cLEBrity

Cowboys Holding off Signing Players

Cowboys hold off signing players JOSH ALSTON 15Apr08 THE North Queensland Cowboys will continue with their wait-and-see policy before re-signing any of their 12 off-contract players. Chief executive Peter Parr said the club was focused on its retention-first policy yesterday but...
  32. cLEBrity

Dogs To Focus On Their Hit List

The Bulldogs have room to move under their salary cap and are believed to be eyeing other halfbacks, with Daniel Holdsworth out of favour with some at the club because of a belief he doesn't run the ball frequently enough. After finally confirming the promotion of assistant coach Kevin Moore to...
  33. cLEBrity

Potter For Bulldogs

Potter for Bulldogs Andrew Webster | April 7, 2008 That's all, Folkes THE Bulldogs might say coach Steve Folkes is a chance of keeping his job, but in England it is considered common knowledge that Mick Potter will get the gig. The former Bulldogs fullback made it painfully clear last...
  34. cLEBrity

Search is on for new Bulldogs coach

I dont if anyone has already put this up interesting; Bulldogs chief executive Todd Greenberg said the search for a new coach for 2009 had already begun after Steve Folkes told the club on Monday he would not seek renewal at the end of the year. Folkes became the fifth NRL coach who will leave...
  35. cLEBrity

Koups? Leano? Tsoulos? Matua? Groom? Barba?

I understand Matuas incident, but FFS all the above players are playing in reserves. this is further evidence that folkes is farkin no hoper ide rather have @ least 2 of those players in FG rather than Holdsworth and Armit or Cleal even Morrin. yeah they run hard but they also get whacked...
  36. cLEBrity

Bulldogs Chasing Josh Morris

I dont know if this has been posted as yet, The cashed-up Bulldogs are believed to be showing significant interest in St George Illawarra's promising backline star Josh Morris. Morris's manager David Riolo has started talks with the Dragons about re-signing with the club, however the...
  37. cLEBrity

Powerbrokers Want Peponis Out WHEN IS THIS GOING TO END

WITH the dust not even settled on CEO Malcolm Noad's departure, the new powerbrokers at Belmore now have their sights set on removing George Peponis as Bulldogs chairman. Members of the new-look board are furious Peponis gave 36 of his proxy votes to sitting board member Peter Cassilles...
  38. cLEBrity

Bulldogs pay $1m to free up cap for 2009 A Must Read

AN UPFRONT payment worth more than a million dollars to Andrew Ryan and Luke Patten has cleared the decks for the Bulldogs to go on a massive spending spree to help rebuild the club as an NRL superpower in 2009. The Bulldogs hierarchy, ousted in the wake of the recent board elections, paid...
  39. cLEBrity

Bullogs Backline All Must Go

Bulldogs Backline All Must Go Correct Me If Im Wrong. Apart From Luke Patten Our Backline Is The Worse And Slowest In The Comp. Tonga And Millard Limp When They Run Hazem To Slow Utai We All Know How He Is Roberts And Holdsworth Hahaha <<< Are Joke Tbh And This Is All Folkes Fault So...
  40. cLEBrity

Bulldog Press Conference Held

http://www.rugbyleaguelive.com/Search.aspx?st=1&ns=multimedia
  41. cLEBrity

Graham Hughes WILL BE Elected Ceo

Former Bulldog Graeme Hughes, who failed to win a place on the board although his ticket was elected will now come into reckoning for the CEO's job. I BET MY HOUSE ON IT HE GETS IN AS OF TONIGHT ANY BETS? http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23270983-5001021,00.html