Search results

1. bulldogchook

monday nite games rd 11,12

rd 11,12 what do u think Monday - 21st May 2012 Bulldogs Vs Sharks ANZ Stadium 7.00pm Fox Sports Monday - 28th May 2012 Roosters Vs Bulldogs Allianz Stadium 7.00pm Fox Sports
  2. bulldogchook

Premiership photo

Hi i'm after a photo of the 1942 winning side if anybody knows where i can get one or if u have one u wanna sell please let me know
  3. bulldogchook

name my dog

just got a new bully and he needs a name ????
  4. bulldogchook

Head office

Can anyone tell me where the head office is ???? I'll be in lidcome friday and wanna slip past and pick up my members merchandise packs i know its at the stadium but where excactly
  5. bulldogchook

Last nights game.....

tonites game anyone going to the game tonite gunna post the scores please
  6. bulldogchook

mascots

move if in wrong place mods.... i was watching ten news last nite and they had the woman who owns the bulldogs mascots and i believe one of them is named the general ... i to have a nine month old male bully named de general and would like to contact her if any one knows her they can pm please
  7. bulldogchook

premiership pictures

i was wondering if anybody has or knows where i can get the 1942 and 1985 premiership winning framed pictures ??? they are the only two i'm missing
  8. bulldogchook

jumpers

so i brought a new home jersey last sunday 136.00 bucks so do i receive a new free one or did i blow the money ??????????? not happy
  9. bulldogchook

Round 6 & 7 Schedule

rounds 6-11 anybody know when they release the exact days for these rounds ???? any idea what day we will play tigers at home
  10. bulldogchook

patterson

corey patterson has resigned with the knights until end of 2012
  11. bulldogchook

pup

4 more sleeps till i get my boy
  12. bulldogchook

tickets for double header

i've got 5 free tickets to the games on sat nite if anyone wants them pm me (hot chicks only need apply ) will have to meet me at the brewery about 3.30 pm sat
  13. bulldogchook

nasser

did anyone else see this jerk on nine ?? he has shaved the beard off to hide from the lawyers i reckon .... says he's in france to c sum boxing promoter but wished his brother well in france ... what a cockhead this germ is
  14. bulldogchook

the bet

sorry but can anyone remember the bloke on here who had a bet with his boss about sonny leaving by the end of the week .....?????? help me out here the boss might of known sumthing
  15. bulldogchook

double header

The NRL has today announced the NRL Telstra Premiership Round 24 schedule, which features the Bulldogs home game against the Eels on Saturday 23 August (7.30pm kick off) as the second game of a Double Header at ANZ Stadium. Prior to the Bulldogs game, the Wests Tigers will play the Sea...
  16. bulldogchook

double header

The NRL has today announced the NRL Telstra Premiership Round 24 schedule, which features the Bulldogs home game against the Eels on Saturday 23 August (7.30pm kick off) as the second game of a Double Header at ANZ Stadium. Prior to the Bulldogs game, the Wests Tigers will play the Sea...
  17. bulldogchook

new jerseys

so much for the new jersey coming out this week ( as i was told by the merchandise people last game ) this whole club is becoming a circus i think .... who is in charge here ????? a clown
  18. bulldogchook

New Home Jersey

I Asked The Girl In The Merchandise Stand On Sat Nite And She Said This Week The New Jersey Will Be Out ???????
  19. bulldogchook

Photos that caught the moment!

http://ziza.es/2008/02/01/Fotos_del_momento_exacto_Muy_bueno_98_fotos.html which is your favourite ?