Search results

1. JUNKYARD DOGS

‘I’m sure it’s going to be him’: Lachie Lewis reveals his tip to replace Foran in the halves

January 28, 2020 12:20pm Darcie McDonald Source: FOX SPORTS Lachlan Lewis is ready to step up and take more responsibility in the absence of playmaker Kieran Foran.Source: News Corp Australia Kieran Foran – and the Bulldogs – can’t catch a break. The 29-year-old’s ageing body has hindered him...
  2. JUNKYARD DOGS

How wild Andrew Fifita rumour could trigger a chain player swap in crazy NRL market

January 16, 2020 8:44am by Staff writers Source: FOX SPORTS Could Andrew Fifita shift up north and join the Gold Coast Titans?Source: Getty Images Cronulla and the Gold Coast have both played down the latest rumour sweeping the NRL — that Sharks prop Andrew Fifita could be on his way to the...
  3. JUNKYARD DOGS

Young gun centre or an Origin star? How Roosters can splash $1M cash after Cooper Cronk, Latrell Mit

January 13, 2020 9:04am Simon Brunsdon@simonbrunsdon Source: FOX SPORTS Josh Addo-Carr and Bronson Xerri are potential signing targets for cashed-up Roosters.Source: FOX SPORTS The Roosters have now lost two of the biggest names in rugby league from the team that won the last two NRL...
  4. JUNKYARD DOGS

Jai Arrow on target to become Wayne Bennett’s early Christmas present

December 19, 2019 8:24am Source: FOX SPORTS Jai Arrow at training on November 22, 2018. Picture: Gold Coast TitansSource: Supplied South Sydney are confident of signing Jai Arrow – and reckon they can get their man to Redfern for the start of the new season. And more still, they could land...
  5. JUNKYARD DOGS

197cm teen Tino Fa’asuamaleaui, who’s played just 113 minutes of NRL, to quit Storm for $2.7m deal

December 16, 2019 12:59pm Source: FOX SPORTS Tiny Fa’asuamaleaui is set to leave the StormSource: News Regional Media On the day it appeared that the Melbourne Storm were beginning to say goodbye to Josh Addo-Carr, there may be another body about to head out the door. This time it’s a very...
  6. JUNKYARD DOGS

Bulldogs’ Jack Cogger hails unseen impact of injury-hit halves partner Kieran Foran

December 10, 2019 5:47am by Andrew Jackson Source: FOX SPORTS Jack Cogger of the Bulldogs passes the ballSource: AAP Young Bulldogs half Jack Cogger believes critics of Kieran Foran would change their mind if they saw the work the injured playmaker does behind the scenes. Foran suffered a...
  7. JUNKYARD DOGS

Bulldogs youngster Brandon Wakeham benefiting from cross-code sessions with GWS Giants

Canterbury have enlisted the help of AFL side the GWS Giants in a bid to improve their kicking game in 2020 following the horror injury to Kieran Foran. The Bulldogs’ big-money half went down with a shoulder injury a Kiwis Test match with Great Britain. And it has meant Dogs coach Dean Pay...
  8. JUNKYARD DOGS

Transfer Centre: One Bronco leaves while another extends his stay

December 6, 2019 1:21pm by Staff writers Source: FOX SPORTS Kotoni Staggs has re-signed with Brisbane. (AAP Image/Dave Hunt)Source: AAP Brisbane has announced young gun centre Kotoni Staggs has signed a one-year extension with the club until the end of 2021. The 21-year-old enjoyed a stellar...
  9. JUNKYARD DOGS

South Sydney star Cody Walker at crossroads after new contract offer comes up short

December 4, 2019 9:55am by Staff writers Source: FOX SPORTS Cody Walker is yet to agree to a two-year contract extension. Picture. Phil HillyardSource: News Corp Australia South Sydney Rabbitohs star Cody Walker is at a crossroads after negotiations over a new contract hit a roadblock. The...
  10. JUNKYARD DOGS

Official Dylan Brown signs with Eels

2 mil over 3 years. Parramatta rookie Dylan Brown has agreed to a new three-year $2 million extension with the Eels to keep him at the club until at least 2023. NRL.com understands the Eels and Brown's management came to an agreement on Tuesday afternoon to ensure the young Kiwi doesn't...
  11. JUNKYARD DOGS

NRL Transfer Whispers: In-demand Arrow drops huge hint over future as Xerri and Lomax

NRL Transfer Whispers: In-demand Arrow drops huge hint over future as Xerri and Lomax look set to move on December 3, 2019 9:14am Source: FOX SPORTS The Gold Coast Titans player, Jai Arrow, at pre-season trainingSource: News Corp Australia The NRL transfer market is in a frenzy with the...
  12. JUNKYARD DOGS

Transfer Whispers: Tigers’ big name hit list, Souths’ huge play for Titan

Wests Tigers have drawn up a hit list of players as they look to move on from Latrell Mitchell. Meanwhile, South Sydney’s big play for Gold Coast star Jai Arrow. Catch the latest news in Transfer Whispers. TIGERS’ HIT LIST POST-LATRELL Wests Tigers didn’t want to be left hanging while...
  13. JUNKYARD DOGS

NRL’s decision on Sam Burgess’ medical retirement may not be made until 2020

NRL boss Todd Greenberg admits a decision on South Sydney’s medical retirement application for Sam Burgess could drag on until after the new year. The governing body is currently examining Burgess’ medical history after the former Rabbitohs captain decided to quit the game last month due to...
  14. JUNKYARD DOGS

Penrith just signed the NRL’s ‘best free agent’. These are the others still without deals for 2020

Penrith just signed the NRL’s ‘best free agent’. These are the others still without deals for 2020 NRL Premiership November 27, 2019 4:59am John Dean@johndean_ Source: FOX SPORTS Kurt Capewell is officially out of rugby league limbo after signing a two-year deal with Penrith from 2020...
  15. JUNKYARD DOGS

Halves crisis solved? Brodie Croft ‘signed, sealed and delivered’ to Broncos, says Darren Lockyer

Halves crisis solved? Brodie Croft ‘signed, sealed and delivered’ to Broncos, says Darren Lockyer Broncos November 26, 2019 11:46am by Staff writers Source: FOX SPORTS Brodie Croft is Broncos bound. Picture: Alix SweeneySource: News Corp Australia Melbourne halfback Brodie Croft is heading...
  16. JUNKYARD DOGS

Exclusive: Teenage Eels star Dylan Brown to meet with FOUR rival clubs...

Exclusive: Teenage Eels star Dylan Brown to meet with FOUR rival clubs... but can Parramatta lock him down to a new deal? November 25, 2019 1:39pm James Hooper@jimmyhooper Source: FOX SPORTS Dylan Brown is set to hit the market.Source: AAP Parramatta Eels young gun Dylan Brown is set to...
  17. JUNKYARD DOGS

Man found not guilty of murdering burglar who stole wife's handbag

Man found not guilty of murdering burglar who stole wife's handbag A man accused of killing a burglar who broke into his home and stole his wife's handbag has been found not guilty of murder and manslaughter. Benjamin Batterham, 36, spent two weeks on trial in Newcastle Supreme Court over...
  18. JUNKYARD DOGS

Half measures? Cameron Smith in line for shock Melbourne Storm positional switch to No.7

November 20, 2019 6:50am by Staff writers Source: FOX SPORTS Cameron Smith, the greatest hooker of all time, is set to make a shock switch to halfback at the Storm that would rank among the greatest positional gambles in rugby league history. The Sydney Morning Herald broke the story late on...
  19. JUNKYARD DOGS

Six clubs are in the hunt to sign Origin star Jai Arrow. This WAG could hold the key

Six clubs are in the hunt to sign Origin star Jai Arrow. This WAG could hold the key November 19, 2019 5:43am Source: news.com.au Jai Arrow and girlfriend Taylah CannonSource: Instagram The South Sydney Rabbitohs aren’t messing around this off-season as they eye off several stars to reload...
  20. JUNKYARD DOGS

News Bulldogs to kick off $3 Million spending blitz with retention of key trio

Canterbury have kick-started one of biggest signing sprees in the club’s history as they attempt to retain almost $3 million worth of talent beyond 2020. On the back of an impressive finish to the 2019 season, NRL.com understands the Bulldogs are set to announce a number of key re-signings in...
  21. JUNKYARD DOGS

Broncos veteran Matt Gillett could be ‘forced to walk away from NRL’

Brisbane veteran Matt Gillett is reportedly no certainty to continue his NRL career as he battles injury. October 30, 2019 8:38am Source: FOX SPORTS The Broncos forward fought his way back onto the park this season following a broken neck suffered in 2018, but according to a Courier-Mail...
  22. JUNKYARD DOGS

Broncos re-sign Origin star Corey Oates just days before contract expires

Brisbane has re-signed State of Origin star Corey Oates, getting the deal sorted only four days before he was officially unemployed. October 28, 2019 2:22pm Simon Brunsdon@simonbrunsdon Source: FOX SPORTS The 25-year-old winger has agreed to an extension for the 2020 NRL season, and has...
  23. JUNKYARD DOGS

Not another offseason scandal! Josh Dugan in hot water over nightclub incident in Queensland

Cronulla star Josh Dugan has reportedly been embroiled in an ugly nightclub incident during an off-season fishing trip to Airlie Beach in far north Queensland. October 26, 2019 5:51am by Staff writers Source: FOX SPORTS The Daily Telegraph said the Sharks centre was with a group of friends...
  24. JUNKYARD DOGS

Why Roosters’ David Fifita pursuit could force Latrell Mitchell to fly the coop

The Sydney Roosters’ interest in signing David Fifita is a further indication the back-to-back premiers appear to be preparing to part company with star centre Latrell Mitchell in 2021. October 24, 2019 2:46pm James Hooper@jimmyhooper Source: FOX SPORTS Rarely do the Roosters let a...
  25. JUNKYARD DOGS

Injury-free Kieran Foran primed for return to New Zealand side to take on Great Britain

Kieran Foran can’t remember the last time he was injury-free in October. Now, not only is he pain-free, but the veteran playmaker is on the cusp of making just his second appearance for New Zealand since 2015. Foran was left out of the 17-man line-up to face Australia in Wollongong on Friday...
  26. JUNKYARD DOGS

The 10 biggest stars who are NRL free agents on November 1, and what they could earn

November 1 is fast approaching and there’s a bunch of NRL stars waiting to be pounced on by clubs with cash to spend. Any player who doesn’t have a deal after the 2020 season can legally be approached by rivals as soon as October ends. Here are the 10 biggest stars who are free agents as of...
  27. JUNKYARD DOGS

QLD Origin side announced for SOO Game 1

Queensland team for Origin I 1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Corey Oates 3. Michael Morgan 4. Will Chambers 5. Dane Gagai 6. Cameron Munster 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Jai Arrow 9. Ben Hunt 10. Josh Papalii 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Matt Gillett 13. Josh McGuire 14. Moses Mbye 15. Joe Ofahengaue 16. Dylan Napa 17...
  28. JUNKYARD DOGS

Official 2019 Position Breakdown: Halves

Over the course of the pre-season bulldogs.com.au will analyse each position in the Bulldogs top 30 squad, along with the options Dean Pay has in 2019. Today week we take a look at the halfbacks and five-eighths. Kieran Foran: Foran managed 12 games in his first season at the club, missing...
  29. JUNKYARD DOGS

Rabbitohs name Seibold as head coach

South Sydney have appointed assistant Anthony Seibold as head coach, stepping down from his role with the Maroons to take the reins at Redfern for the next two years. Seibold joined the Rabbitohs at the start of the 2017 campaign and in addition to his position with the Queensland Origin side...
  30. JUNKYARD DOGS

Canterbury Bulldogs coach Des Hasler unshackles Moses Mbye and Josh Reynolds

Des Hasler has taken the leash off Moses Mbye and Josh Reynolds. Now watch them run. The maligned Bulldogs playmakers have given the strongest hint yet they will run opponents into the ground this year with speed rather than subtlety, as Hasler unlocks the shackles on Canterbury's blunted...
  31. JUNKYARD DOGS

Time for the Bulldogs and Hasler to part ways

THE BULLDOGS are no closer to winning a premiership since the day they hired Des Hasler and it is probably time club and coach parted ways. When former Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg headhunted Hasler back in 2011, he did so on the back of a promise that the premiership would return to Belmore...
  32. JUNKYARD DOGS

Five clubs express interest in Warriors star Tuimoala Lolohea — Media Watch

RIVALS CHASE LOLOHEA Warriors coach Andrew McFadden’s decision not to give Tuimoala Lolohea quality game time could come back to bite him, with the youngster’s manager fielding interest from five NRL clubs over the weekend. Lolohea, who is regarded as one of the game’s brightest prospects, has...
  33. JUNKYARD DOGS

Dragons NRL Coach (McGregor) caught drink driving!

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has reportedly been caught drink driving. The Dragons chief was nabbed by police on Sunday morning, according to the Seven Network. After McGregor blew over the limit at a roadside test around 8.45am, he was reportedly taken to Wollongong police station...
  34. JUNKYARD DOGS

Paul Kent

So who just heard what this w*nker said on NRL 360.
  35. JUNKYARD DOGS

Hoppa Joins Bulldogs

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs can announce the signing of Will Hopoate, for two seasons, through until the end of 2017. Hopoate joins the club from the Parramatta Eels, where he spent the last two seasons, playing 38 games, scoring seven tries. Since making his debut in Round 13 of season...
  36. JUNKYARD DOGS

Michael Lichaa wants more responsibility in attack in 2016

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs hooker Michael Lichaa wants more responsibility in attack in 2016 WHEN Trent Hodkinson signed with Newcastle, Michael Lichaa lost a buddy to carpool to Belmore with. But what he gained was a chance to show the Bulldogs his full potential. It’s one of the...
  37. JUNKYARD DOGS

Data usage on Iphone 6

Morning all. Can anyone tell me why i seem to now use all credit in a week that I used to not even use in a month. I have Iphone 6 and has only started it the past 3-4 weeks. Tried that Wifi assist, turned that off. No help. I dont use it anymore than I used to>?? Usually put $40 a month on...
  38. JUNKYARD DOGS

Return of the Pea

MICKEY Paea is poised for a return to the NRL. The 29-year-old was about to extend his stay at Hull FC when a club lured him away with a deal for 2016. The destination of Paea, who had spells in the NRL with Sydney Roosters, St George Illawarra and Canterbury Bulldogs before moving to Super...
  39. JUNKYARD DOGS

So whats your Round 11 team now??

With the Origin teams named, whats your Team v Raiders?
  40. JUNKYARD DOGS

Both Friday Night games Live soon??

Did anyone else hear during the coverage last Friday night Ray Hadley mention that Dave Gyngell looking into having both games live on 9? I only caught the back end of it. Hope this is true?
  41. JUNKYARD DOGS

ALEX McKinnon is reportedly considering suing the Melbourne Storm and NRL

ALEX McKinnon is reportedly considering suing the Melbourne Storm and NRL over a tackle which left him with a devastating spinal injury. McKinnon suffered a broken neck in a dangerous throw tackle while playing for Newcastle against the Storm in March last year. Storm prop Jordan McLean was...
  42. JUNKYARD DOGS

Scrappy Dogs edge injury hit Manly

The Bulldogs have overcome a lack of fluency in attack to run away from a decimated Manly outfit missing a host of injured first graders, piling on four second-half tries in a 28-16 win. Manly had somehow stayed in the game at just 10-8 at half-time despite being completely outplayed as the...
  43. JUNKYARD DOGS

Relocate Austar box

I tgot the Austar account cancelled in my shed and want to know if I can use the box from the house that has an account. I stil have dish/box/cables connected. All the same set up. Will this stuff my box up does anyone know. Will it work. Can I just take the card out of the valid box and...
  44. JUNKYARD DOGS

Modem upgrade

I have a question for the tech guru's on here. I currently have a Netgear N150 Modem/Router. Used for online gaming (XBox One) and general home use ( Kids iPads, iPhones etc) mainly just Internet not any downloading really. An occasional stream but hasn't been working lately. Will get more use...
  45. JUNKYARD DOGS

Dog Cave

I'd be really interested to see what some if my fellow Kennelers Dog Cave looks like. I'll post mine up on the weekend as I'll be having a GF party.
  46. JUNKYARD DOGS

Sydney Radio App

Can someone please tell me if there is an App for the iPhone for Sydney radio that I cAn listen to the NRL on Fridays. Such as tonight.
  47. JUNKYARD DOGS

Friday & Sunday "Other" games.

I heard that the 2nd game on froday nights and the 2nd Sunday games will be shown live on Gem, can anyone confirm this?? If true this is great. Considering the Dogs have 14?? Friday night games this season, and that will mean that I wont be able to see stuff all live being in Qld.
  48. JUNKYARD DOGS

Caption this

49. JUNKYARD DOGS

Thoughts on Pritchards Hit.

For me should be safe. Brilliant tackle. Will he be gone for any games., Thoughts.....
  50. JUNKYARD DOGS

Bulldog owners.

Just wanted to know how many of the Kennelers actually owns a Bulldog.
  51. JUNKYARD DOGS

Controversy flares over Canterbury Bulldogs forward Frank Pritchard's hit on Cronulla

BULLDOGS forward Frank Pritchard will tonight fight a careless high-tackle charge at the NRL judiciary after a controversial tackle that has divided rugby league. Former greats were last night split over whether Pritchard's ferocious hit on Cronulla's Wade Graham on Monday night was illegal...
  52. JUNKYARD DOGS

Plan to use GPS technology in NRL footballs to track forward passes

CRICKET has its Eagle Eye, Snickometer and Hot Spot. Tennis has Hawk-Eye. Swimming has electronic sensors in the pool, athletics has photo finishes. Rugby league has got its video referees to judge offside, foul play, grounding of the football and just about everything else - except for...
  53. JUNKYARD DOGS

Canterbury's Tim Lafai on the up and up

FOR a long time he stood on the sideline alone because that's what the smallest kid does. He waits. Standing there all oversized shirt and hopeful look; little black boots dangling from one hand as if to plead "hey fellas, let me come play ... please. "And eventually, they did, ey,"...
  54. JUNKYARD DOGS

Hayne's Elbow in Raiders game.

Anyone see the elbow to the head from Hayne in the Raiders match last night. Might be in a bit of trouble? Another brain snap.
  55. JUNKYARD DOGS

Wayne Bennett's plans to stop Bulldogs livewire Ben Barba

HE weighs just 89kg but could be the man to unlock one of the greatest defensive sides of the modern era. Canterbury fullback Ben Barba, one of rugby league's most dynamic ball-runners, will tonight have the task of busting open a St George Illawarra defence that is leaking an average of 9.6...
  56. JUNKYARD DOGS

Gold Coast Titans hold secret talks with former Bulldog Ryan Tandy and Roosters star

GOLD Coast were busted making a clandestine raid on NRL stars yesterday - and Ryan Tandy was the wild card in a bizarre chain of events at an exclusive Sydney hotel. The Daily Telegraph sprung the Titans attempting to poach Queensland representative star Nate Myles away from the Sydney...
  57. JUNKYARD DOGS

Todd Carney given good behaviour bond

NRL Sydney Roosters star Todd Carney has been put on a good behaviour bond for drink-driving after a magistrate warned he was only narrowly avoiding jail. Details of Carney's alcoholism and "shocking" driving record were aired in Waverley Local Court on Wednesday, leading magistrate...
  58. JUNKYARD DOGS

Dogs preview from Sportal.

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 28/02/2011 8:35 PM Liam Napier Sportal Last year: 13th Gains: Aiden Tolman (Melbourne Storm), Ryan Tandy (Mid Season -Storm), Trent Hodkinson (Manly Sea Eagles), Kris Keating (Parramatta Eels), Frank Pritchard (Penrith Panthers), Grant Millington...
  59. JUNKYARD DOGS

Tandy in doghouse with teammates

RYAN Tandy has virtually become an outcast with his Bulldogs teammates, with only one club official having made contact with the player since his arrest last Wednesday. Canterbury are determined not to let the betting saga involving Tandy derail their premiership hopes as it emerged yesterday...
  60. JUNKYARD DOGS

COD Black Ops.

A day after release, what's the verdict. I only played online, I didn't mind it too much. graphics look better. The new maps will take a bit of getting used too though.
  61. JUNKYARD DOGS

How Broncos exploit third party loophole

BRISBANE have amassed 20 "third-party" sponsorship agreements with their star players, chief executive Bruno Cullen revealed yesterday. The Broncos boss said the payments ranged from $1000 to $25,000 - figures that other clubs can't match. Cullen told Sky Sports Radio's Big Sports...
  62. JUNKYARD DOGS

Storm to have press release in an hour

Who knows what going on? Inglis maybe?
  63. JUNKYARD DOGS

Origin III: Queensland team announcement

1. Billy Slater 2. Darius Boyd 3. Greg Inglis 4. Willie Tonga 5. Israel Folau 6. Darren Lockyer 7. Johnathan Thurston 8. Matthew Scott 9. Cameron Smith 10. Peter Civoniceva 11. Nate Myles 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Ashley Harrison 14. Cooper Cronk 15. David Shillington 16. Neville...
  64. JUNKYARD DOGS

Steve Price forced to quit

New Zealand Warriors star Steve Price forced to quit through injury By Christian Nicolussi From: The Daily Telegraph June 29, 2010 12:00AM Forced out through injury...Steve Price. Picture: Mark Evans Source: The Daily Telegraph INJURY has robbed international prop Steve Price of the...
  65. JUNKYARD DOGS

Broncs VS Panthers*Spoilers*

6-4 to Broncs @ 34mins.
  66. JUNKYARD DOGS

Qld SOO Game II

AFL-bound winger Israel Folau has been named on the wing in the Queensland team for the return State of Origin match against NSW in Brisbane. The Queensland team for the Suncorp Stadium clash on June 16 with club, age, height, and number of Origin appearances: Billy Slater (Storm) 26...
  67. JUNKYARD DOGS

Dogs, Eagles in Trent warfare.

MANLY and the Bulldogs are at war over Trent Hodkinson with Canterbury accusing the Sea Eagles of railroading their bid to snare the Eagles' boom No. 7 while Des Hasler hangs out for more salary cap cash. The Bulldogs have made a massive play for Hodkinson for 2010 but can't get an answer...
  68. JUNKYARD DOGS

Tate's Origin hopes dashed

Brent Tate's dreams of a State of Origin recall are in tatters with the Warriors centre suffering a suspected broken jaw in Sunday's NRL match against St George Illawarra. Tate came off second best following a head clash with Dragons backrower Ben Creagh, and attempted to play on despite...
  69. JUNKYARD DOGS

Patten to finish 1 year early?

CANTERBURY veteran Luke Patten is considering a three-year offer from Huddersfield, which would see him finish up at Belmore a season early. The 30-year-old fullback has a get-out clause to join the UK Super League in his contract - although club officials wouldn't deny Patten a decent...
  70. JUNKYARD DOGS

Your Qld State of Origin Side

We might as well start to rattle off who we think should be named in the State of Origin Sides.
  71. JUNKYARD DOGS

'Don't rush Idris into Origin': Moore

Ben Blaschke NRL.com Fri, 07 May 2010 10:50:00 Bulldogs coach Kevin Moore has urged New South Wales selectors not to rush star centre Jamal Idris this season, despite a stunning burst of recent form that will see him make his representative debut for Country tonight. Idris, who will line...
  72. JUNKYARD DOGS

Round 3 - 3,2,1

Morris - 3 Roberts - 2 Idris - 1 Haven't seen it yet so I though i'd start it.
  73. JUNKYARD DOGS

Rumour of Tim Smith to Sharks

Has anyone heard about the rumour of Tim Smith going to the Sharks? If so any truth to it?
  74. JUNKYARD DOGS

No Player Trade for Ben Hannant from Titans

GOLD Coast chief executive Michael Searle yesterday made it clear he would not trade any Titans players for homesick Bulldogs Test prop Ben Hannant. Searle's strong stand could leave Hannant with little alternative but to honour his Bulldogs contract which expires at the end of 2011...
  75. JUNKYARD DOGS

Fullback Depth

Who would be considered as our backup fullback for this season now that Hazem is gone? Well besides Hickey :-)
  76. JUNKYARD DOGS

Matt Orford close to walking out on Manly to join Bradford

Matt Orford is ready to walk out on Manly after English Super League club Bradford weighed in with a big offer. Increasingly frustrated at the protracted negotiations with the Sea Eagles, Orford and fellow 2008 grand final heroes David Williams and Michael Robertson find themselves...
  77. JUNKYARD DOGS

PSP unlock

I have heard you are able to unlock new programs in your PSP without purchasing any applications or programs, and that you are able to use it for a variety of different things. Does anyone know how to do this?
  78. JUNKYARD DOGS

Taylormade R9 Driver.

Just want to know if anyone has one or tried the new Taylormade R9 driver. I just bought myself a R9 460cc TP and want to know what people think. I haven't had a chance to have a hit with it yet.
  79. JUNKYARD DOGS

Tonga named in QLD State of Origin Side

Only change.
  80. JUNKYARD DOGS

Tv Coverage

Is it just me or does it piss anybody else off that the camera goes to the Coaches box, the Bench or a friggin replay when we're watching the footy. Can they get like a picture in picture style setup or something so we can watch the footy without missing the game, I dont care what the coach is...
  81. JUNKYARD DOGS

New NRL team?

Whats this on Fox Sports about Central Qld leading the race for a new NRL team? Anyone got anymore info?
  82. JUNKYARD DOGS

Wolfmann

Anymore info about signing the Wolfmann?
  83. JUNKYARD DOGS

Banner

Can anyone get me one of those huge Bulldogs blue banners in the dressing sheds???$$$
  84. JUNKYARD DOGS

Hayne out for 3 weeks

Just saw on NRL on Fox, that Hayne was unsuccessful in getting his charge downgraded.
  85. JUNKYARD DOGS

Fox Sports Commentators

Please get new fox sports Commentators. Last night I thought Steve Menzies and Anthony Watmough were the commentators for last nights game. What a load of crap! It was the most one sided match that I have ever heard.:angry:
  86. JUNKYARD DOGS

U20 Jerseys

Just want to know if ya can buy the Dogs under 20 jerseys? I like em.