Search results

1. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

Weak dog if you ever wanna have a “coffee” let me know I’m always at body punch lakemba, I would happily have a “coffee” with you one on one
  2. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

Clearly u donkeys know the role an experienced CFO plays in a company! Total flops...when’s your next KKK meeting?
  3. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

When and were u putrid mutt
  4. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

Go f yourself you gronk dog
  5. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

Ohhhh another job that wasn’t the CEO’s role nor the boards....wake up you gronk
  6. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

Another keyboard hero flop.. blah blah blah key board hero dog
  7. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

Another dope, the club you allegedly support loses its CFO and u come with you must be related! What a donkey
  8. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

White power
  9. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

we both know that’s not true! Why is it ok for pro board donkeys to rip in but when we fight back u bar us and delete our posts?
  10. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

14 years of knowledge you genius, now lost
  11. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

Do your own research you gilded flop
  12. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

I would offer to meet up with you to discuss this face to face but I know if I do that I would be barred by the people that run this page as clearly they are pro board! So I won’t....unless you offer me to meet up...which I happily would
  13. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

https://www.sharks.com.au/about/club-structure/ When the sharks become a better option! Wow
  14. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

Check sharks webpage d head
  15. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

Typical drop kick response! He left for more money... what a deadset gronk you are
  16. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

https://www.theleader.com.au/story/1406610/meet-the-sharks-new-management/ 14 + years In the role and left, clearly we are going great!
  17. R

Bulldogs CFO gone

Chief Financial & Commercial Officer - Vince Costa Is now at the sharks! Another great loss for the club, great work muppet CEO and board! Explain this one you muppets that support the current board and CEO! Clearly anyone with half a brain is jumping ship first opportunity!
  18. R

Has there been a worse time for our club?

Blah blah blah, all the donkeys are in here trying to justify their support of this muppet CEO and board! Wake up you drop kicks, if you care for this club you would see we are headed no where! No sponsors, no leadership, no descent coach, selfish board and will add also clearly players are un...
  19. R

Opinion So the Morris Twins not good enough for Bulldogs Board ..geniuses

#bulldogsclubmatters we need a new board! Maybe we can petition Peponis on helping form a new group of business people willing to become board members and support this club out of this mess we are in
  20. R

No I agree he needs to go and is way above his head in that role, however he doesn’t hire and sack himself it’s another one of their jobs they are failing in! I’m no way a Dean Pay coach fan, his lack of success will ultimately lead to his demise
  21. R

I’m not anti Dean Pay, I feel sorry for him to be honest, atleast he was hired legitimately and is doing his best for the club and team. The others make decisions based on their best interest first and foremost
  22. R

F off you putrid weak mutt, I don’t engage your posts so don’t engage mine! I don’t need to prove my allegiance to this club too a dog like you! Maybe I’m posting after all these years cause I’m in happy with our direction you flop! If I hated the club I would support the board like you, you gronk!
  23. R

All the flops supporting this current board CEO and undeserved administration, are all just as guilty for our shocking results on and off the field! These same flops will try and paint the picture of “I wanted change” next time around but it’s clear who supported and still supports these flops...
  24. R

Why do all my posts about the board get deleted? Is it because the kennel is run by geniuses that supported the current board and don’t like being called out?
  25. R

Anyone that supports or defends this current administration or board should be bitch slapped! Only a flop would see this board as being good for our club!
  26. R

Bring back the Berg

Why he was rude first! The mutt
  27. R

Bring back the Berg

Good night all you puppets and muppets enjoy coming 15th like proud dopes and enjoy your relocation!
  28. R

Bring back the Berg

Dope
  29. R

Bring back the Berg

Wrong khoury dope
  30. R

Bring back the Berg

My favourite memory of Hill is when he asked members to donate there money cause the club is financially screwed from lack of sponsorship dollars
  31. R

Bring back the Berg

D Dope
  32. R

Bring back the Berg

Lol wow you think Noad was better your a deadset dope in the highest order
  33. R

Bring back the Berg

Get a life keyboard dope
  34. R

Bring back the Berg

Maybe Hill and the board can relocate us...maybe that will make you even more happier you dope
  35. R

Bring back the Berg

Dope
  36. R

Bring back the Berg

Maybe you can take your non existent pay cheque and pay for non existent membership and feel proud like a dope
  37. R

Bring back the Berg

I don’t hire monkeys...why don’t u get a job with the Andersons lol
  38. R

Bring back the Berg

Dope
  39. R

Bring back the Berg

Yes they do it’s called tax right off and marketing dope
  40. R

Bring back the Berg

Your a dope we were financially strong on and off the field Fact dope
  41. R

Bring back the Berg

Miracle lol it’s his job you muppet!
  42. R

Bring back the Berg

Also don’t be rude you may need a job from me one day
  43. R

Bring back the Berg

What’s funny dope you don’t know what I do for work or what businesses I have you flop
  44. R

Bring back the Berg

I bet Dib and The Berg would have us covered
  45. R

Bring back the Berg

Go suck Anderson arse
  46. R

Bring back the Berg

The Berg or The Gould we need
  47. R

Bring back the Berg

The puppet will steer us out of this lol
  48. R

Bring back the Berg

Bulldogs are currently a joke FACT
  49. R

Bring back the Berg

No bring in business people like the Andersons who are current in court for ripping off innocent workers that’s better lol
  50. R

Bring back the Berg

Get excited by losing under 10 points lol
  51. R

Bring back the Berg

Go buy your Big W jersey lol
  52. R

Bring back the Berg

Berg Berg Berg
  53. R

Bring back the Berg

Get a life and be happy with coming tenth place you dope
  54. R

Bring back the Berg

Puppet worshipper
  55. R

Bring back the Berg

Go donate your membership money like a spastic!
  56. R

Bring back the Berg

Berg Berg Berg bring him back!
  57. R

Bring back the Berg

GN Andrew puppet Hill and board worshipper your a dope and anyone that shares your mindset or also puppet followers and dopes!
  58. R

Bring back the Berg

You dope Rashays is no where near the caliber of Kia and it was for less money! Fact dope I know Rami owner so yes it was good for them but not for us you dope
  59. R

Bring back the Berg

I would love to see if you were anti Berg when he was here? I bet you weren’t!
  60. R

Bring back the Berg

Clearly linked in didn’t work lol what a dope
  61. R

Bring back the Berg

Genius and yes I’m being sarcastic we had no sponsor before the idiots did what they did and still have no one now
  62. R

Bring back the Berg

With the current muppet board yes maybe you are right..we need a leader not a puppet!
  63. R

Bring back the Berg

The berg came in to clean that shit up it was Noad who fucked us
  64. R

Bring back the Berg

Yes I agree Hasler was given too much power but atleast Hasler has talent
  65. R

Bring back the Berg

Numb nut dopey dog...look at that previous position club was in and it worked wonders for cleaning image of club...ultimately led to sponsors again you dope!
  66. R

Bring back the Berg

financial advise from the Kennel...look at facts buddy we can’t even make top 8 and this is not the boards first year of being there! Why can’t you see we are not improving and are worse off!
  67. R

Bring back the Berg

This post is about the Berg and as I said they made mistakes but we have replaced them with people worse!
  68. R

Bring back the Berg

I don’t remember losing major sponsor under the Berg
  69. R

Bring back the Berg

Jaycar
  70. R

Bring back the Berg

No your the idiot as Eastwood’s contract was and pay where finalised the year he retired....so how has that got to do with following years signings?
  71. R

Bring back the Berg

Why don’t all u geniuses educate me on Andrew “puppet” Hills skills and credentials and how we are better off with him? Tell me what he has done that’s good? And don’t give me that crap about how he is cleaning up previous board mistakes as I don’t buy into that bullshit! No good signings Fact...
  72. R

Bring back the Berg

Media beat up, the whole NRL admin is fucked up! Anyone in that role was doomed
  73. R

Bring back the Berg

When did Eastwood leave Get over it! I don’t remember everyone complaining when we were making the GF and finals every other year!
  74. R

Bring back the Berg

Or I’m not a dopey puppet that believes all the bullshit coming out! Any way I still haven’t heard why puppet Hill will be better than the Berg? Which is what this post is about!
  75. R

Bring back the Berg

You mean like Anderson and Co are now?
  76. R

Bring back the Berg

What’s next genius are you going to call me Ray Dib lol your so original
  77. R

Bring back the Berg

Lol how many years are you guys planning to blame all the stuff ups on old board? It’s getting tiring! Wake up these guys have been here for years now and achieved zero! Zero!
  78. R

Bring back the Berg

Also if Hasler is handled properly he is a million time’s better coach than Pay
  79. R

Bring back the Berg

Since your asking Dib made many mistakes but the previous board was a million times better...Peponis Dib Khouri etc any day of the week!
  80. R

Bring back the Berg

I think he handles us well and no I don’t think Rashays was a great sponsorship compared to Kia or Jaycar...clearly your easily pleased with a cafe sponsorship not me and by the way for way less money!
  81. R

Bring back the Berg

You can have your opinion but I disagree, I think he has done absolutely nothing in his role. As far as I’m concerned he is a puppet that tows the party line and has no skills! We haven’t even got a sponsor and that was pre corona....
  82. R

Bring back the Berg

Either that or I’ll cop the usual 24 hour ban.... can’t be against the board and CEO flops in the kennel...clearly they are blind followed by many on here!
  83. R

Bring back the Berg

Great opportunity to bring back the Berg and replace that incompetent flop Andrew “puppet” Hill! Greenberg as well as board overhaul is what we need!
  84. R

We need a whole new team and coach

We can’t even afford to run the club without begging for donations from members, asking them to pledge their money! NRL is becoming a complete joke and let’s be honest our club is not what it used to be! We are now the joke of Sydney clubs being run by a muppet CEO and negligent incompetent...
  85. R

Did anyone else watch Braith Anasta talking about the Bulldogs?

Let’s be real half the squad probably pumped shiftys missus but Anasta was the one who got busted
  86. R

Raelene Castle

I would like to know what credentials our current CEO has? Lololol what he managed international rugby league with a staff total of 1? That’s a muppet out of depth...we should all worry about our current predicament and not our past ones!
  87. R

Membership Pledge

I pledge we are run by an incompetent board and CEO flop, that seek sponsors on LinkedIn, can’t get sponsorship, can’t retain sponsors etc etc and now asking fans to give away there hard earned! Why? Cause the club is currently being mismanaged! What a disgrace....I’m taking my money back and...
  88. R

Changes for next week

I think we should change the board, coach and CEO otherwise your all wishful thinking! Stop dreaming!
  89. R

Social Media Rashays

Lol your so pathetic, like a child reading all my posts and pressing disagree...go believe your white power hype...blame this latest event on Ray too...Ray Dibs toe nail can do a better job than #bullfrogsperm and the CEO puppet
  90. R

Social Media Rashays

You are a dinkumdog
  91. R

News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

By the way I would and could afford to sponsor the bulldogs and choose not too until these clowns are replaced by competent people! Like myself plenty of business are choosing to stay away and I bet Rashays if they think logically will pull the plug and not because of corona or bushfires either...
  92. R

Have you noticed KIA now sponsors the broncos? Have you noticed we actually have no major sponsor and all other clubs do? Have you noticed that our current sponsor was going to sponsor the club for less than half what Kia was paying? Have you noticed that kias current sponsorship deal is less...
  93. R

To answe your question as alternatives I would have kept the previous board in still minus Ray Dib and replaced him with another well connected business local
  94. R

Pro active in obviously education and training Pro active in identifying the right players for these roles of ambassadors and representatives of the club Pro active in having the right player GM mangers and security hired to make sure this stuff does not happen I believe the players have also...
  95. R

It’s very sad. I don’t give the board or our puppet CEO any credit as everything they do is RE active and not pro active. To me this is the most simplest of things you teach your players. It’s the boards and CEO role to hire people that are best fit for the role of GM of football, player...
  96. R

you bring up players skin colour not me and seriously not sure why and how that is relevant? Also not talking about board sackings genius I was talking about people like Thompson, Farrar and all the other staff sacked last year as reported in the papers and sprouted by the board as our new...
  97. R

What’s worse is the fact we have no decent CEO, board or senior players strong enough to lead us through this. Even all our current office staff are all new and in experienced because all the previous experienced people were sacked in order to give jobs for the boys. There is no way Rashays will...
  98. R

agree Get rid of them and also hold the people that are hired to ensure this stuff doesn’t happen are also held accountable. We have people that were sacked and replaced by the current mob that are paid too ensure this doesn’t happen. It’s been 2 off seasons in a row of really disgusting and...
  99. R

It’s the fact that they were adults invited into a trusted environment and abused there privilege! You meeting your wife at those ages doesn’t compare to this situation. These guys abused there fame, privelage, status etc to take advantage of young girls, that don’t know better at there age. The...