Search results

1. L

Missing the real problem !

I have listened to alot of yhe footy shows on today and the thing i am continuing to hear is it was to the letter of the law there for the right decision. Ok then why wasn't jmoz push a penalty? ???? And finnaly if we are going to play footy to the letter of the law then theres going to be a...
  2. L

anyone else here at belmore.??? - street partaaay!!!!!

we are doing a drive through there tomorrow arvo be for heading up the coast for the weekend
  3. L

Official issac luke suspended from gf

I have no doubt that he will get off and play this week
  4. L

10 year cycle

was listening to 2gb this morning and a fun fact we have made the Grand final in a 10 year cycle since 1974 making it also in 1984, 1994 and 2004 lets hope this continues in 2014
  5. L

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

heard on triple m tonight dogs have no intentions in chasing him......... so proby sign him soon hahahah
  6. L

Hazem's points

I know this ones a bit out of the blue but when we lost our points did Hazem also loss the points he kicked in that season, if so why didn't Billy slater loss the try's he scored when Melbourne cheated the cap?
  7. L

Dogs Sign Jarrod McInally

Yah we signed another reserve grade player bloody hell
  8. L

reni maitua

I agree was one of a few who had a go today
  9. L

Will our halves get selected for SOO 2 ?

no way our boys will be there 100%
  10. L

Family Day...

what did the platinum member get to do that others didn't????
  11. L

Channel 9, cheating refs and SOO are ruining rugby league

I have been saying for years that something needs to be done about SOO. it was ok to have mid season in the 80s and 90s when the games was not so business like but now its not fair that teams are missing there best players and teams that are not to the standard of a good team get a free 2...
  12. L

Barba v perrett

who cares we are sitting on top and they are not even in the 8, could have had perrett at FB last year and he could have been in his 2nd year at fb
  13. L

Flags and Banners thread

Hi guys just brought this banner it measures 1.66m across by 1.9m high I want to bring to next game how can I do this thanks
  14. L

Who is this noob Paul Kent?

its funny he says that when its really the only REAL test match this weekend the farse that's on Friday night is certainly not a test match NZ have made it a joke by selecting such a weak team
  15. L

McLean found guilty

7 weeks its to longs maybe 2 weeks for lifting, it was not the worst lifting tackle ever seen, the injury should not impact the decision. its very sad what has happened to Alex but he was not driven into the ground he unfortunately put his head in the wrong position, but I do understand that if...
  16. L

Alex McKinnon neck injury.

so sad, feel sick, hope Newcastle look after him like the panther have looked after john farragher
  17. L

Storms next week. your thoughts

a thumping!!!!!!
  18. L

What on earth happened during the week...

saying we were phenomenal Monday night is a little of an over reaction we played at best a reserve grade team. however I agree we were mediocre the 1st 20min were crap and our poor disaplin and defence with 4 min to go cost us. nothing excited me about the dogs in 2014 and they are proving...
  19. L

Tim Lafai in FG today??

Brown in doubt in FG so may be cover I hope he does play
  20. L

Barba the new SBW on the box

I love it hes not the player he was in 2012 so i say pile on the pressure we all know he will crack and we all know the 1st bomb that goes up hes going to let it bounce. The only think he has in common with SBW is he walked out on the dogs like a previous kennel member said SBW played at the...
  21. L

2014 Auckland 9's Discussion

id pretend to be injured if I got tackled by a 50 year old hahaha
  22. L

Des The Poacher

wow what a stupid post we also tried to sign Thurston among others he didn't sign so who cares
  23. L

2014 Auckland 9's Discussion

looking at odds and the team we have sent seems right to me. with top 2 teams advance from each pool, cant see dogs going to through to next round (cant see us winning a game). be used more as a final selection before season proper. eye on the prize of 2014 premiers.
  24. L

Barba can expect tough reception: Price

cant wait our whole family WERE fans of his we followed him from 20s and backed him when others didn't we had banners and cheered for him every time he ran out he WAS my sons (10 years old) idol but not anymore he hates him to the point he ripped all his barba posters up so we cant wait to give...
  25. L

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

who ever's wearing no 1 round 1 sick of reading about it!!!!!!
  26. L

Are you confident for Next sunday or nervous?

we will play our last game for 2013 next Sunday then we can put this year of disruptions behind us and get some team unity back and be a force in 2014
  27. L

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

just like he did with parra im glade we didn't sign him he's a pig
  28. L

Barba: I would have quit NRL for family

let the chant begin 'bullsh!t bullsh!t"
  29. L

Interview With Barba

it will all come out I hope because there is much more to his story that he is letting all know
  30. L

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 24 | Bulldogs v Souths

I have already resigned to the fact the dogs will loss tonight we all know the NRL want the fairytale last round and if souths loss tonight it cant happen. Dogs will have at least 15 penalties blown against the tonight. I hope I am wrong but after watching souths games this season and the...
  31. L

Things you have learnt from tonight

totally agree we are not a top 4 team yet :-)
  32. L

CH9 taking the piss?

you can add the sun herald to that had score from Friday night with same logo
  33. L

Round 12 team

I assume kk will replace josh if picked for blues??
  34. L

Benji was with Dog Officials

and now with kiwi ceo
  35. L

Pictures from tonight please

pics from Friday nights game if I knew how to put them in post I would sorry
  36. L

Pictures from tonight please

how do I add pics I have tried but nothing happens
  37. L

Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

yer agreed getting there but not to best form like fox sports think
  38. L

More Weidler gutter Journalism

I agree with the above and was the moron even there it was a huge crowed!!! I think the team they should be looking at is souths members ship for a team that has over 25,000 members there crowds don't mirror this
  39. L

Todd Greenburg responds to gossip and inuendo circulating about Canterbury

after todays news got to love the answer to question 9 so much for "The only way you get out of difficult situations is to face the adversity together" be interesting if we were 6 from 6 if he jumped ship
  40. L

Greenberg to leave the Dogs ? NRL press conference at 1pm today.

well season 2013 just gets better and better for the dogs what next!!!!
  41. L

The cost of going to the footy

I agree you need to be a millionaire to eat at the footy with a family, we went to the Parra game and for 5 of us it cost $75 for a hotdog chips and a drink for each of us. We do normally stop on the way in and eat. But I do agree something needs to be done about the price of food and drink
  42. L

The Kennel (Bulldogs Membership Area) = A bit of a joke.

Well at least you have some where to sit. I have been a member for the past 5 years and we up graded to pedigree gold this year as my son wanted to sit near the tunnel where the dogs come out from when they warm up. I gave the aisle number, row and seat numbers we would like or anything in...
  43. L

belmore monday???

Does anyone know if the boys are going to belmore Monday even though we went down??
  44. L

Horns, whistles, steamers, etc @ the GF

hi guys we are going for the full day and will be taking our own food and drink in regards to this what are we allowed to take in can we take cans of drink or bottles thanks
  45. L

star wars jerseys

hi guys just a quick one does anyone know if that are putting theses jeresys up for auction if so were can we find the auction
  46. L

2011 : The Run to Finals

the day we lost to the sharks at anz i said to my wife and son i think this game is going to come back and bite us dam it. great 2nd half last night
  47. L

ffs we were good

yer i agree it was a great team. sbw was a once in a life time player shame he had such bad people around him. i was at this game as it was the 1st game i took my son to he was 4 and he loved it.
  48. L

Bulldog Pritchard facing NRL suspension

what an fing joke i agree we will be playing in skirts next year it was a shoulder charge point of contact was with the shoulder not for arm and a grade 3 bloody hell are thay kidding. if Gallencan get off after what he did i dont think frank has any problems
  49. L

Members day 2011 what did you think

Firstly i would like to thank all players and officials for putting today on great job. This was the 2nd fan day we have been to but i would have to say this one was a little disappointing. When the players came out they were immediately swamped by people and pretty much didn’t move from...
  50. L

Roll Call: Bulldogs Members Day

will be there with the rest of the family 4 in total
  51. L

Who wants us to lose tonight

man i need the doggies to win tonight i am a campbelltown boy and was hoping of getting a blue and white wash out at campbelltown tonight but that dosent look like happening so a win would be just as good can stand the tigers fans thay p!ss me off as thay have forgoten that wests are apart of...
  52. L

Things you learnt from todays match

mmmmm what i learnt today, Roberts is not the answer he played ok probably tried to hard kicking game was rubbish Forwards struggled to go forward again was a big call to drop idris in such a crunch game We missed Ennis Reynolds is ok but he needs to relies he is now playing nrl not park...
  53. L

Bulldogs vs Sharks Preview

looking forward to finnaly seeing the doggies live this week havent been to a game since round 1 so really looking forward to taking my boy to see the dogs play hopefully we can have a win
  54. L

Kevin Moore under pressure to keep job - Article (Pg 2)

priceless love it as for stuart i would love to have him but he wont be a club coach while he is NSW coach as for folkes i said look OUTSIDE the family
  55. L

we also need a coach who will attract players and keep players at our club i dont think moore does this
  56. L

Well if we replace Moore we need to look outside the family and if we are replacing him we need a total coaching clean up. We have had the same coaching style for the past 20 odd years yes it has brought us premierships but in my opinion not as many as we should have. We need some one with...
  57. L

RD #16 : So you wanna go to Campbelltown ...

cant wait for this game i live in c'town and have waited for ages for them to play out hear hopefullly we can get more doggies fans than tigers be great if we can make it look like a doggies home game not tigers
  58. L

Forward planning - future match dates

dam want to see what day we play the tigers at ctown when will this be out??
  59. L

Eels Specific Banners?

oh ok i see what you mean so dont add that hahahaha
  60. L

Do we boo Jamal ?

i wont boo him but i wont cheer for him either
  61. L

Bulldogs star Jamal Idris chooses to join Gold Coast Titans

i have to agree i am going to find it hard to cheer for him for the rest of the season. at least wait till the back end of the season not so early on into a season
  62. L

Bulldogs star Jamal Idris chooses to join Gold Coast Titans

my 8 year old son just herd the news and went to his room and took down all of his idris posters and photos (about 10) came out to me and told me to throw them out he dosent like him beacuse he is not a bulldog any more :-(
  63. L

Don't rush me, pleads Idris

i think he has signed and will be gone probly to newcastle
  64. L

We are the most passionate supporters!

i agree i get so angey and frustrated when we loose to the point that when we lost q final in 2006 against the bronocs after being up at 1/2 time i riped the door off our bedroom and threw my jersey into our pond. i hate to loose but hate getting flogged like we have the past two weeks, as a...
  65. L

Eels Specific Banners?

add to the premiers not the wooden spooners!!!
  66. L

The Jamal to Newcastle Knights Speccy Thread

To be honest I am sick of hearing about it every second day either sign to stay or sign and F@#$ off, but just make up your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  67. L

Your Round 4 Team

Kasiano needs to stay in 1st grad but i agree off the bench for some impact if he is droped to nsw cup he will not improve as its not quick enough so when eastwood gets back him to start and kasiano from the bench
  68. L

Random Bulldogs Pics

hi mate great pics what set up do you use? i just brought a nikon d5000 would love to know what lens you use for you pics
  69. L

The Jamal to Newcastle Knights Speccy Thread

is he still contracted to us till the end of 2012 or end of 2011??
  70. L

get it right telegraph!!!!

yer well on friday night channel 9 did it when johns was talking about his top 8 he picked us in 5th but had our old logo. also on fox sports yesterday when talking about josh morris thay refered to him as bulldogs player and former dragons center whats with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  71. L

2011 Banners

hi sami no we have ga family season tickets but we sit up behind the goals the same end as the kennal in front of the ring of champions
  72. L

2011 Banners

2 banners i made 1 for my 8 year old son and the other for my 15 year daughter
  73. L

2011 Banners

a banner i think we will make for monday No 1 BARBA cuts, carves and slices up Defence
  74. L

2011 Banners

was thinking with of a banner with the word bite so something like one of these Doggies pack now with BITE!!!! Pack with bite we've goten our bite back doggies now with bite our bite is worse than our bark!!!!!!!
  75. L

2011 Bulldogs Membership MEGA THREAD

we are again GA members after my wife got a call from josh morris and she said she could'nt say no to a morris
  76. L

Media Darlings again ???

I know what you mean while watching the back page on fox last night I nearly fell off my chair when I heard Paul Kent say he loved the bulldogs he didn’t a few years back!!!!!!!!
  77. L

Ryan Tandy Saga - Stay or Sack ?

innocent until proven guilty however i think he will be pushsing crap up a hill to prove his innocents if the dogs look at what manly did with brett stewart last year he played whill he waited for his court case but he got injured which put him out for the year i dont know why thay would...
  78. L

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Tigers History

i cant wait till i think its round 14 when we play them at campbelltown will be a huge crowd hopefully more doggies than tigers :-) and will be a sunday game for sure
  79. L

sons bedroom

just an update on my sons room have added a few things, new bed so that will make some people happy, also some new pics including the internations and the past jerseys the dogs have played in enjoy
  80. L

Your story as a fan ...

1. What age/year do you remember starting your support? 5 I am now 32 2. Who influenced you most? My god father 3. Who influenced them? His family were doggy’s fans from way back 4. If you remove one thing to make life easier (for other Bulldogs fans), what would you change? The stigma...
  81. L

I totaly agree "BEST LOGO EVER"
  82. L

in yesterdays sunday telegraph thay used our old logo. get with it guys you are supost to be the number 1 NRL paper so use the correct logos for teams as its not the 1st time you guys have done it
  83. L

Bulldogs Team Round 26

thinking of taking the family for fathers day where do you guys sit
  84. L

Noddy banner

i did but i fixed it !!!!
  85. L

Noddy banner

thanks for the ideas just when with thanks noddy you're a ledgend
  86. L

So tanked!

leaving in 30 min
  87. L

BANNER restrictions

thanks heaps
  88. L

BANNER restrictions

hi guys i know this is on hear some where but i dont have tme to look what is the hight restrictions on the polls we can use for our banners is it 1 m or 1.2m once i have answer i will post so you can delete thanks
  89. L

Noddy banner

hi kennels my son (7) wants me to make a banner for noddy tomorrow night (his fav player) so we have got a picture of noddy and changed the colour of his clothes to blue and white but we need a slogan was going to just put THANKS NODDY any other ideas????
  90. L

Bulldogs set to offer Reni Maitua a one-year deal

love to get reni back if his head is in the right place he is an awsome player when he plays to the best of his ability
  91. L

Interesting anniversary facts.

fixed sorry new i would make a mistake :-)
  92. L

Mixed feelings

I know the feeling when your kid starts going for the team you love so much. I have been a doggie all my life (31 years) my son now 7 decided to go for the dogs when he was about 5 after my wife tried to get him to go for the broncos. Since then we have dedicated his bedroom to the dogs (pics of...
  93. L

Interesting anniversary facts.

Now the season is over was looking at the stats for when we celebrate anniversary and this is what I found Looking at the stats when we celebrate a 10 year anniversary we have made the finals 3/7 times and won the comp twice 1945 10th anniversary- 6th/8 1955 20th anniversary- 9th/10...
  94. L

Forward planning 2010 - Up to Rd26

i am glad its a monday nigth as i am gojng away for the weekend and wont be back to sunday avo so its good for me as i missed hazems last game last year
  95. L

Team this week: Warburton DROPPED - OUTRAGE

shame roberts is not going to be there :-(