Search results

1. rwalker999

New Recruits

Can someone list all our recruits for this year and what positions they may be playing or vying for. There are quite a few and my memory is not that crash hot.
  2. rwalker999

Quick Play the Balls

I wish for this year for our quys to quickly play the ball as fast as possible. Most teams are in our face before we get time to execute a play and that extra second or two could provide options that would generally not present themselves. Sorry - another matter - line defence. A greater...
  3. rwalker999

Nathan Brown

Was it just me but was this prick involved in some pretty ordinary and illegal plays tonight. FFS its the time you wish the punches were back so this clown could be sorted out. It really irritated me with what he got away with especially that he may have created some injury issues for us. This...
  4. rwalker999

Where did my thread go?

hello my beloved Dog lovers ! what we talkin bout tonite ?
  5. rwalker999

How does the sale of a player, and what a club need to contribute work?

Would someone please tell me how a club has to contribute to a player who changes to another club. Its got me fucked to be honest.
  6. rwalker999

Tackle on JMK

The tackle by Whare on JMK looked somewhat dodgy to me. In super slo-mo, the first point of contact is by his shoulder. His left arm is jus dangling around not offering anything to the tackle. It is this point that sends JMK backwards then Whare's right arm comes up high and cocked. I'm not...
  7. rwalker999

Des and his compensation

Apparently a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) has been established between the Dogs and Des. In general, an MOU is not legally binding. However, it can be binding if its contents contain the six elements of a contract which are necessary to in fact make it enforceable. These elements...
  8. rwalker999

That Fabulous Footy Show - Channel 9's instrument for NRL social excellence

Well, tonights footy show features Paul Gallen, Nate Myles and a variety of accolades for SKD. Blow me down, a self confessed peptide user, a former defecator and carpet smudger and a alleged, yet to be convicted, I might add, is a Rooster facing multiple charges of naughtiness against his...
  9. rwalker999

Paul Gallen

I love they way Paul Gallen is considering to play Origin next year and Cronulla are happy for him to do so. Well, who said he's an automatic selection to get picked ? This is like Daley picking his side well in advance of next year before any form of 2016 has been demonstrated by any player...
  10. rwalker999

Billy the kid slater

It's great to hear that bad boy Billy has had elbow, shoulder and laser eye surgeries over the off season. He only needs to add brain surgery to those and he may be well able to re-enter the human race.
  11. rwalker999

I'll tell ya something for nothing

We'll show the Sea Eagles wot it's all about this weekend and then we'll beat the Panthers in a canter. After a good start and an indifferent response this year , our DOGS are ready, willing and able to take this comp - look out, we are coming to get ya !!!!
  12. rwalker999

Bird, Myles and Carney - to name a few, or two. or three or...........

Why do we reward the bad boys playing rugby league. Is it because we need their talent and disregard their foolishness. Sure, we all want success - but at what price? Take Bird - dumped by Cronulla after a well publicised incident some years ago, yet has managed to reach the dizzy...
  13. rwalker999

Money bill williams

MONEY BILL WILLIAMS You have to love Sonny Bill Williams. Truly, the ultimate sporting mercenary of the modern time, if not, ever. Makes himself unavailable for the Anzac test due to a dummy spit over being implicated with some sleeping pills and energy drink abuse last year in England...
  14. rwalker999

Hey mods

How come all replies are showing as one short of views these days ?
  15. rwalker999

Brisbane Trial

Did we win in Brisbane?
  16. rwalker999

Jonathan thurston

Is Thurston paid by the laugh on the Footy Show ? he never says anything, he just laughs.
  17. rwalker999

Billy bloody slater !!!

Billy bloody Slater should come clean about his recent stray hoof. Ask Clemmer where he got hoofed. He's currently on the footy show and he's as cute as pie. Portrays the real goody two shoes type. Believe me, the big 3 (eejits) are indeed protected, even to the point of smugness.
  18. rwalker999

Billy bloody Slater

Mate, if you were Billy Slater this week you'd have to be feeling pretty happy with yourself. He's got off more wraps in the last week than the corner KFC. Is he a protected specie? You bet your bloody life ! He may be talented but he lets himself down with the odd bit of stupidity from time...
  19. rwalker999

Next trial games

Does anyone know when our next trial games are and who they are against ?
  20. rwalker999

A job with the dogs !

Goto love this quote from KIng Benny himself:- He was talking about he Doggies current training regime. "We're normally in by 8am and then we're there until late in the afternoon. It's like having a job."
  21. rwalker999

God bless the GENERAL

Today we lose a fullback from the old mould. Quick, deceptive and tough. Man. I have so much enjoyed watchin Luke play footy for the last decade. Today we lose one of the best I salute - the GENERAL !!!
  22. rwalker999

What A Great Effort It Was !!

While initially disappointed, I pondered over how well we had played - we simply ran out of puff. Those huge defensive efforts we continually put on back to back were breathtaking and of course - leg sapping. We showed plenty in attack and thats against a top 4 team - we're still finding our...
  23. rwalker999

Daniel BLOODY Harrison

He was billed as one of the new up and comers and it was only going to be time before he made 1st grade. Well bugga me, I now hear he's caught a ferry to Disneyland (travelled over the harbour to Manly) I have nothing against hime but what went wrong ? Can anyone explains this ??
  24. rwalker999

Steve Mortimer + Graeme Hughes

These 2 blokes are good blokes - let there be no mistake about that. They both hold the key to our future. Either would make a great CEO. Steve has already, throughout one of our most turbulent periods. Did it with a high distinction. Some have forgotten that. Graeme's love for our...
  25. rwalker999

Voting Football Club Members - PLS take notice

This is an appeal to all who are voting today. When I log into the Kennel each day I use as a password my late Mum's name. I do so to remind me of her and my undying love and respect for her. I also share a similar type of respect and love for my proud club. I appeal to all voting members...
  26. rwalker999

Should players from other clubs have voting rights with their ex clubs ?

I dont think they should. If they leave a club I think they should resign from the football club and relinquish their voting rights. Currently Wee Willie is still trying to stir the pot at the Dogs. he created enough damage and bad blood while he was with us and he is still trying to put...