Search results

1. Duffman25

Bulldogs name team for NRL Round One match against Newcastle Knights

Go Gordoan, expecting big things from him. Interested to see how barba goes and how moore will use him, halatau or armit in warburtons place would make the team perfect
  2. Duffman25

Dogs move on to find Kimmorley's heir

Barba and Roberts are looking like the next pairing then. Wouldn't put it past BK to do another year now. Keating is the only worthwhile halfback off contract, but Roberts has the running game covered we need to find a halfback who can kick and organise. Barba and Keating look more like...
  3. Duffman25

goodwin out Heka Nani in (confirmed)

Hopefully bryson is back soon. My vote goes to kilifi, he looked fast and explosive when playing for penrith. Not as tall as heka but he could jump well anyway. I havent seen Heka play this year, but in the past he's looked a bit pedestrian and soft.
  4. Duffman25

Weak backrow

Our backrow is a bit of a concern, warburton isn't a tackling machine (plus we've already got stagg for that). Warburton's go forward is minimal but people say that he's developing his offload. Well we already have a ball playing backrower in stagg and a back up in halatau. What we need from the...
  5. Duffman25

Halatau injured

Damn that sucks so much, especially halatau Good thing with got a bit more depth though, armit will be back by round 2, taupua's looking good. Then theres warburton, gordon, paea etc As long as it isn't morrin. We'll b ok
  6. Duffman25

2010 Dogs Casualty Ward

whats the deal with armit?
  7. Duffman25

Dogs teams' to face Dragons

Looks like halatau might get that 2nd row spot ahead of warburton. I think thats a good call by moore. I think that bench might be in order as well (except for injured armit) Payne and Hickey have some work to do (and armit i guess when hes good to go) Te maari and Morrin are where they...
  8. Duffman25

Indigenous All Stars put Ty Williams on standby for Jamal Idris

Thats a worry, didn't Idris mention something about hurting his hamstrings when Girmaldi was training him hard. Looks like he might be developing an ongoing hamstring problem which isn't good. An injury prone youngster who did too much to early reminds me on $bw. Hope its nothing and he...
  9. Duffman25

Eels, Dogs fight over Keating

Pft im sick of Osbourne running his fat mouth. He has been so arrogant since taking over at parra. The only problem the dogs had is that we were producig to many stars and all our talent got stolen. There's a forward in every side from the dogs and 3 or 4 captains running around with other teams...
  10. Duffman25

2010 Bench Spots

This support of gary wouldnt have anything to do with his impressive pimp/70s style cricketing personna would it?
  11. Duffman25

2010 Bench Spots

Not many people are finding room for Payne lol Payne and Gordon are good value cause they can play back row (and make an impact) but easily cover the front row if need be. But Gordon earnt his spot last year and is explosive. I agree that Paea is going to have a big year, he and armit...
  12. Duffman25

2010 Bench Spots

BIg question i've been wondering about since all our new signings is who will make it onto a bench this year We have a lot more depth in the forwards now, so heres the contenders Chris Armit - He's been great the past few years and has outperformed Hickey so far IMO (but is he injured?)...
  13. Duffman25

Your Bulldogs player of the decade

1. Grimaldi 2. Hazem 3. Patten 4. Price 5. Ryan Mason And $BW got disqualified for running the club into the ground, Tonga missed out for spending 2 or 3 years injured Czsilowski narrowly missed selection for being the worse player of all time and getting a tooth stuck in his forehead
  14. Duffman25

Hannant Rumour

Lol yeh, same person who suggested we wanted mason back probably would a bunch of BS Idris and Hickey are the only overweight ones anyway, and Idris isnt a forward and Hickey is used to being fat. Why else would he wear that rash shirt every week
  15. Duffman25

Poll : Keep Metallica as the Home run on theme ?

HELL YEH We did so well running on to Metallica the best band in the world. Maybe someone will rick roll the dogs and play "never gonna give you up". Or better yet, they can run out to "Master of puppets" the start or the end of the solo into the heavy part again - kick ass
  16. Duffman25

Roberts vows to step up

Roberts should just play his natural game. He tried doing things differently against the warriors at first (like that stupid chip kick) and looked lost organising the attack. He is a 5/8th we'll be fine if he keeps doing what he's been doing all year. Holdsworth has to step up and take charge...
  17. Duffman25

Michael F'ing Ennis.

I saw it and thought it was hilarious, the warriors were all sprinting like idiots to pack a scrum with 1min to go when they're down by 20 points. Ennis took the piss out of them really well. What a comedian, nice work
  18. Duffman25

Bulldogs Finals Chance Saviour: Holdsworth

I've never thought much of holdsworth he's not FG material. But this is his chance to prove everyone wrong. My initial thoughts were we were gone for sure. However, i think dogs can do it. Roberts looked lost against the warriors for 10min, he was playing in the middle and was all over the...
  19. Duffman25

Dene Halatau Joins the Bulldogs.

perfect signing for our oversized bench IMO he's a great utility player. However, our backrow just lacks a little bit (no offense warburton he's working hard) but halatau, ryan and stagg would be awesome. Bench or RO halatau will be a useful, good signing
  20. Duffman25

2010 Team

these threads started during the 2008 season why not now lol It is a bit speculative and early, particularly when we have a real season to focus on this year. Let the people decide if this thread has a place yet
  21. Duffman25

Luke Patten Out:

Hazem hates playing fullback, nor does he have the speed and endurance anymore. Thurston would eat him alive with his kicking game. Morris to fullback he's got the speed and endurance to make an impact. I'd like to see barba but that would be a risky move and he'd be exposed under the high...
  22. Duffman25

2010 Team

No time like the present to start speculating on next years team with another raft of new signings and losses The team will be looking pretty good 1. Luke Patten 2. Steve Turner 3. Jamal Idris 4. Josh Morris 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Ben Roberts 7. Brett Kimmorley 8. Ben Hannant 9...
  23. Duffman25

So where does Barba fit in?

This all seems to familiar, a la thurston all over again. Every time barba has come on this year he's done a lot more tackling than attacking. Im guessing moore wants to see his defence in FG, i think its been an improvement I dont know if barba will cut it at halfback, i think in time he...
  24. Duffman25

Eels team named to face Bulldogs

I dont think we should underestimate this team. Parra have been getting better over the past month and are starting to make a finals run. They beat the storm who are a top 4 team this year and hayne is playing great. Dogs better not be expecting a walk in the park against a desperate side...
  25. Duffman25

David Stagg.

He defends like grimaldi and still provides go forward, offloads and a link in attacking plays every now and then. He is the backbone of our forward pack and has been amazing this year. Great buy He's a machine but im worried he might get injured, his thigh was heavily strapped against titans...
  26. Duffman25

Utai charged by judiciary

Shame for utai but it was a bad tackle at a bad time for the dogs, he got bailed out a couple of times by trysavers from morris and patten. He either rushes up and leaves an overlap or back pedals to much. His decision making just looks confused. Goodwin will be back this week regardless of...
  27. Duffman25

i just heard on the radio....

i like the sound of that. Good call by the dogs and holdsworth, im not a fan of him at the dogs but best of luck to him at the warriors if its true
  28. Duffman25

Bulldogs and the "Metallica effect" !

We've never lossed running out to Metallica, great choice by the dogs lol. metallica is the best band imo and are great for firing u up. master of puppets is the best
  29. Duffman25

Next Week lineup

i would like to see barba as the x-factor off the bench. We'll need a bench utility to give ennis a break against the titans (or morris)
  30. Duffman25

Make-or-break Matt Utai plays for future

I've never liked Utai so im biased. Once again he was terrible yesterday, the sooner we get him out of FG for good the better. He is a bumbling, error prone, brain snap machine. No one can kill momentum, bomb a try and lose a game like Utai can. Im sick of his schoolboy errors. Holdsworth...
  31. Duffman25

Ennis an ineffective tackler?

I agree the stats are misleading. Ennis reads other teams really well, a few times this year he's charged up and shut a back line play down. Noddy and Ennis provide a lot of direction in defence and attack and they both rip in with every tackle. The only problem that stat suggests is that the...
  32. Duffman25

Ennis possibly to play Origin II

Hope Ennis plays, for NSW's sake. Farah is injured, he has tissue paper ribs and a bad back thats why he's so slow picking up the ball and running. Farah is to slow out of dummy half. They blame campese for the outside backs not getting enough ball but that was because if the forwards didnt have...
  33. Duffman25

Armit replaces hannant for clash with panthers

Hope gordon gets more minutes, he looks like he's put on a bit of weight. Eastwood can run like a prop to. Dont know about morrin. I'd rather see Hickey, Kite, Leaeno, Worsley or Williams. But maybe they arent trying hard enough to deserve a go. Lets see how morrin goes in a winning side
  34. Duffman25

Brad Morrin back!

he'll go hard alright but he is not a first grade player. Maybe Kite and Hickey need a wake up call or something. Morrin runs harder then they do
  35. Duffman25

Josh Morris Shadow player for Origin

As long as Morris can still play for us this week then awesome, otherwise its ridiculous. Lyon is injured, doesn't want to be there and was crap in origin 1. Matt Cooper and Morris are the form centre's at the moment. Jennings and Lyon are injured and under-done. Cooper and Morris are on...
  36. Duffman25

$325,000 Per Year

I doubt roosters are even that dumb, Roberts needs more time playing with a top quality halfback like Noddy. Nate Myles needed a couple more years at the dogs to become a better forward to. When will roosters learn that dogs players dont go well at the roosters lol? Roberts made the...
  37. Duffman25

gary warburton missed tackles?

Morris is well known as a strong defensive centre thanks to help from cooper. I think Morris is a good defender, sometimes goodwin makes a bad read but both of them down that side get far more tries than they leak. Millard is probably stronger though but not by much IMO
  38. Duffman25

gary warburton missed tackles?

I agree, Noddy is a great defender he rips in and goes hard. Sure he falls off but he'll stop a guy dead and wrestle with him until help arrives instead of holding back and waiting to be run over. Plus i always notice that he tells idris where to be in defence and when to come up, hold off...
  39. Duffman25

Kouparitsas release granted

haha paying hooker for newtown for a chance to play with bottom of the adder roosters. He'll get dropped by them when they do a clean-out starting with nathan brown, wait i mean brad fitler. Rene, Corey, Koups Great moves fellas
  40. Duffman25

Brett Kimmorley likely to be rested against Newcastle Knights on Sunday

Hope they dont sign him, although he is an ok back-up. Barba is the future when Noddy leaves DJ is just a stop-gap. If another club offers him more than so be it he does have potential. If BK doesn't play, who comes onto the bench? Barba, Te maari...
  41. Duffman25

Patten urges Sharks to use Dog blueprint

Sharks are a shambles, cashflow poor but non-current asset rich (according to themselves). Nice sentiment from patten but i think people are right in saying only the dogs could have pulled off this kind of change. The Knights did it when Brian Smith came and that = a year or 2 of bitter...
  42. Duffman25

Armit and warburton extend their contract

Great news Armit has been the best player off the bench this year (Now that Eastwood is run-on side) Armit has been getting fantastic metres and working his butt off. Real champion and down to earth. He's been great value and has barely missed a game hope he's on 80k + Hopefully warburton...
  43. Duffman25

Armit named in this sunday's match against newcastle

Armit deserves it he has been killing it off the bench and running really strongly, i thought Roberts was gone for 3 weeks good stuff. Dont know about the bench not a lot of props on there. Warburton and Holdsworth make it a small bench. But then again Kite, Eastwood and Gordon can get...
  44. Duffman25

Another Outstanding Hannant Performance

A ball playing, hard working machine. Form forward of the competition IMO, ive never seen a prop get so much work done.
  45. Duffman25

Goodwin and Millard

Millard has been in fantastic form, maybe Idris will move to the bench. Who knows, Moore is going to have a tough job sorting out our backline. Morris was a fringe origin/solid chance before his injury and is fast becoming one of the best defensive centres in the game. 1.Patten 2.Goodwin...
  46. Duffman25

New NRL sex scandal(bulldogs related)

Wayne Bennet once gave it to someone for taking a dive against the Broncos (was it hayne) he said he was totally against it and thought it was a disgrace as i remember. Is he going to drop Soward or support him for turning league into a game of soccer, Soward is a coward
  47. Duffman25

Check out this - consiracy theories !

success, business sense? We've gotten on the wrong side of the people who count it seems. Even before Super League. Why does everyone say Sterlo is amazing and never talk about Mortimer, or why does everyone harp on about Hartley helping us when he always canned us. This goes way back
  48. Duffman25

We are the real deal!

Loast night proved we are the real deal for sure. The way we survived in that game and should have won at the end was amazing We proved we can win on the back of our defense, against the ref, against no possession and injuries. Dragons weren't good enough, Dogs looked amazing i just hope...
  49. Duffman25

Appeal to get our points back

Common sense should prevail. If the Matthew Johns scandal turns people away from the game then moronic decisions like this will do even more damage. Everyone felt empty (even non dogs supporters) an injustice has been done and the NRL are to weak to correct it and make the tough decisions
  50. Duffman25

Check out this - consiracy theories !

The NRL are out to get the dogs. first the 2 pts against Penrith, then the sponsorship deal, now this. We never win the penalty count either. Other clubs break the salary cap and get fined, we lose 38 points Other clubs (Tigers and Sharks) have been involved in group sex scandals and no...
  51. Duffman25

refs boss says clark made wrong decision

We should be given the points. Usually a bad ref call doesn't warrant it, you cant say you lost because of the ref because who knows how the game would have panned out if the right call was made. BUT in this case only 33secs were left. That call decided the game, it was wrong and everyone has...
  52. Duffman25

Roberts Injured

Barba or Stagg or Eastwood lol Seriously barba though, keep holdsworth away from FG at all costs
  53. Duffman25

The idris try decision *megathread*

Worst decision ever. Soward took a dive, absolute cat and cheat NRL is out to get the dogs its a fix, give up this year they're not going to let us win
  54. Duffman25

"Players that are currently not in the 1st grade team" - Where are they? Thread

On the Hickey v. Kite thing: my vote is for Kite, he got a lot of good yards in the first few games and was brought a lot to the side off the bench. Hickey was pathetic last year and is struggling with the new speed of the game. I know he's only returned from injury buts he's missing tackles and...
  55. Duffman25

Anyone Missing $BW, Renee, Mason and the G Unit Crew Now?

Definately. I wonder how history will judge SBW. A lot of people have said he is 'one of the best ever players' and 'a legend' i disagree with that but thats just me i guess. But in 15, 20 or 30yrs when people ask me "who was the best player back then" i'll be saying people like: lockyer...
  56. Duffman25

Give It Up For Daryl Millard

He was talked up as a real prospect and is slowly realising that potential. Idris might find himself on the wing next year. That try against canberra was awesome, it showed strength and desire. He puts in and works hard.
  57. Duffman25

Tallis competed at the top level and did everything. SBW was injury prone and couldnt hack it in the nrl. He would have been a legend if he stayed, he had skills. But because he did everything it made it harder for the rest of the team to play by a game plan or reach their own potential...
  58. Duffman25

Ennis Charged (Merged)

Actually Barba would be able to kick out of dummy half like ennis and set up plays as well. Plus the thought of him running out of dummy half in broken play is awesome. Just his defence, which is pretty important at dummy half. Wish we could work out something to make it work
  59. Duffman25

100% agree with btbrain, so happy to see the back of those players and the culture they brought to the club. If those guys offered to play for the dogs for free i'd still say no. Anyone who says yes to having them back isn't a true bulldogs fan. After what they all did to the club they never...
  60. Duffman25

Ennis Charged (Merged)

Wow sullivan has one chance to get a new contract and he's injured lol. Originally i'd say barba in 5/8 roberts to dummy-half. But from what we've seen this year no way would i do that now. Roberts has been in good form we shouldn't weaken 2 spots. Stagg is a good suggestion, he's played...
  61. Duffman25

Ben Hannant

This is one of the easiest questions. Hannant is in SOO form, he's been one of our best and is killing it. He's a great prop, good size, good metres, lots of tackles, good offload, good speed, good stamina. He hasn't been quiet he has been dominating other forward packs and laying a great...
  62. Duffman25

Shillington has new respect for Ennis

I think its a backhand compliment he still thinks Ennis is a grub, he just thinks he's allowed to be a grub now. Glad Ennis has Shillington's permission now, must have been playing on his mind lol. Shillington has been playing really well for Canberra, we'll have to stop him. Hope Canberra...
  63. Duffman25

fact

That is awesome, not just a machine but intelligent as well
  64. Duffman25

Puppy fat or a saggy Dog's story

the DT has no journalistic integrity Hope jamal doesn't drink as a coping mechanism. Articles about his weight cannot be good for a kid, that DT article must have been humiliating. That can really damage is progress and confidence, he doesnt need that kind of press so early in his...
  65. Duffman25

Nathan Hindmarsh shocked by NSW State of Origin snubs (Andrew Ryan related)

Good on hindmarsh (but wrong on mason lol) Ryan has been in superb form. He makes plenty of tackle breaks, tackles, line breaks, try/linebreak assists. He's a leader and in great form. Dogs have been scoring plenty down his side of the field, Ryan and Ennis are fantastic at exploiting the...
  66. Duffman25

Ben Roberts Set to Re-Sign?

I think roberts and BK is a great combo is going really well this year. Dogs should re-sign roberts. We should worry more about halfback. When BK goes who will replace him? Roberts is a 5/8 he wont be able to direct the team and control matches. At 5/8 he's playing his natural game and going...
  67. Duffman25

Puppy fat or a saggy Dog's story

Feel bad for Idris, i wouldnt want to open up a paper and see that knowing what everyone must be thinking. He was prone to weight as a youngster and has only been hitting the gym from end of last year. Lets just remember he is still pretty young, has been doing a lot of growing and bulking...
  68. Duffman25

What dogs players have suprised you so far this year?

Goodwin, Armit and Roberts have surprised me. Stagg, Ryan, Hannant, Ennis, BK, Morris and Patten have all been amazing as i expected
  69. Duffman25

Ben Roberts Set to Re-Sign?

I think its a good idea to sign him now, if he keeps improving at this rate then ther'l b a few clubs jostling for him. So dogs should get in before he starts asking for a ridiculous amount. We've put a lot of time and effort into develiping roberts it would be good to get our return for that
  70. Duffman25

Hickey may play this week

I totally agree with that. Hodgo puts on solid hits. He's good for weathering the first 20mins in that respect. But i think he'd get more yards off the bench. Hickey for utai, eastwood roving more would be awesome.
  71. Duffman25

Hindmarsh out of 'Dogs clash?

Hindmarsh will play no matter what. Although if he's carrying an injury it might hinder a bit.
  72. Duffman25

The Change we Feared

This should be hazem's last year but he did say he was keen to play on, and was excited by the idea of playing with a new club. But that was a couple weeks ago, after all the excitement of a great start to the year, the record and good form. I think as the season goes on he'll be getting more...
  73. Duffman25

Hickey may play this week

We've got enough 80min forwards to accomodate Hickey. But i dont think he should just walk back into FG. That said, if he replaces Utai then im all for it. I think Idris should get a bench spot first, but looks like Moore wants Hickey in there asap
  74. Duffman25

Telecrap blog

Wow what a piece of absolute rubbish, i cant believe the tele would publish such dribble (oh wait its the tele). To suggest that the dogs should lose the points or play with no fans allowed at their games is the dumbest suggestion i've ever read in a newspaper. Approx 22000 fans, if 20...
  75. Duffman25

Ennis on FOoty SHow

Can we start referring to him as "he who must not be named" or "Captain a$$hole"
  76. Duffman25

BULLDOGS 2009/2010 Player Contracts, Signings & Rumour Mill

I heard Utai would be captaining/coach/owner of the central coast bears
  77. Duffman25

Six Bulldogs players could play Origin

Why is moore promoting morris and ennis so much, surely he wants to keep them in the dogs team every week. Although its good to see him being honest and supportive of his players
  78. Duffman25

ARL considering return to reserve grade (Moore related)

Moore is spot on, someone needed to say it. Clubs cant be relying on the under 20's to produce instant FG's we need a quality reserve grade competition. Another thing to note from that article is that Hickey looks pretty fat still lol. Although with moore's focus on 15-man rotation and...
  79. Duffman25

Bulldogs Members Vote on New Logo

Just looking at the old bulldog logo and in that one the bulldog is snarling a little bit so you can see some its teeth (barely) That's aggressive and kick ass. Why have they choosen to close the dogs mouth for this one?
  80. Duffman25

Six Bulldogs players could play Origin

Hannant is the only certainty. I think Stagg is better than dallas johnson on form but theres no way they'll dump johnson. Stagg might be on the bench but johnson is an 80min man. I think Ryan has the form but if you go through the backrowers of NSW there's about 20 in contention, literally...
  81. Duffman25

David Stagg?

lol good thread. Tallis is an idiot its not staig or staygg its stagg like the chilli This is as bad as when ray warren said "tony Grim-AAALLLLL-di"
  82. Duffman25

Random Bulldogs Pics

that ref in the background, who is he? Cause i've seen him a couple times and i'm convinced its david stagg's brother. Have a look at him
  83. Duffman25

Brett Kimmorley On 2UE

Haha its a shame Hickey wasn't on that, he's put in the odd grubber and thrown a few cut out balls in his time. He'd give BK a run for his money lol. Mind you if they were getting halves to do some of the stuff props do BK would excel he's so tenacious in defence
  84. Duffman25

Who would step in when Ennis starts a fight?

How many fights has he been involved in now 3? def one against manly and souths, was there one against cronulla as well? Good to see some steel and strength from the dogs pack without doing anything stupid at the same time
  85. Duffman25

Changes have Bulldogs barking

Really good read, Moore has realy made an effort to create an amicable relationship with the media. Folkes wasn't liked by the media so hopefully moore can generate some good press. Looks like the 15-man team is the way to go, Bennett and Moore are only relying on 15 core players and not...
  86. Duffman25

Matt Utai needs to be re-signed

that would explain, i have to start reading the dates nice dp
  87. Duffman25

Hannant and armit

Hodgson was putting on some really solid hits in defense, really rattled asotasi but only made 70-something meters. I think Armit should be in the starting side, he is one of the most improved players in the team. He is playing for a contract and i think we should sign him up asap. Some...
  88. Duffman25

Matt Utai needs to be re-signed

After reading the first couple pages of this thread i was convinced it was a joke. Re-sign matt utai, you have to be kidding. The dogs are moving forwards not backwards, we want young, fast, tall and powerful wingers like Nanai, Idris and Crisp. Utai almost cost us that game against...
  89. Duffman25

James Phelps: Why i am a Bulldogs fan again.

I wish all the media would get on board with the dogs. At the start fo the season they liked us again but it feels like the NRL and media is starting to put crap on us again. The sooner we're not the most hated club the better, i think we are the family club again and its good to hear...
  90. Duffman25

Bulldogs Members Vote on New Logo

same i voted for the striped one, but would be happy with either Bring back the bulldog and keep it there.
  91. Duffman25

Outrage as NRL blocks Bulldogs sponsor

SG hit the nail on the head, this is a terrible decision by the nrl. We're in the GFC, the game has a terrible reputation at the moment and a company steps up willing to pour $2million into a club over 3years and they nrl shuts it down. An ARL club wouldn't get treated like this. This is...
  92. Duffman25

Dogs' Idris told to win back spot

Read the comment again you idiot. I said Idris should walk straight back into the side as soon as he's learnt his lesson. Obviously that was too subtle: If he goes to the under-20s with a good attitude, plays hard and puts in all week and in the game and moore believes he has learnt his...
  93. Duffman25

Dogs' Idris told to win back spot

Good to see Greenberg taking a long-term view on this one. Hopefully Jamal will show good character and come back strongly. He needs to really put in this week in the under-20's, if he does he should get his spot back the week after. (even if millard has a good game, once idris learns his...
  94. Duffman25

NRL vetoes Dogs Sponsorship deal

I think the NRL are just angry we didn't go through the proper channels and are just cracking the whip to remind us whose boss, which is pathetic. Pretty sure SG were an optus and telstra reseller, either way to suggest they are in competition with telstra is absurd. How far into the complex...
  95. Duffman25

NRL at it again.

lol i think there is a conspiracy, moore must have found it hard not to absolutely blow up at the worst ref performance of the year, a disgrace
  96. Duffman25

Kite or Gordon?

No way utai should be on the bench, he's a joke in the forwards the sharks targeted him and got a try out of it. Bench should be Armit, Kite, Gordon, Eastwood. Gordon can fill in if a centre/wing gets injured and stagg can play in most of the backline as well if theres an injury. Barba a...
  97. Duffman25

Hazem

The niff-nuffs have been proven wrong, hazem is still making breaks, getting metres, defusing bombs and defending like a wall. What a champ
  98. Duffman25

Sharks field 14th player!

That 2nd half was an absolute carve up by the refs, what a joke. Noddy got taken out in the air, millard got penalised for protecting el masri while he jumped for the ball, that ryan pass was not forward at all, covell should have been binned for tripping or a penalty try, roberts try should...
  99. Duffman25

Stats from Rd4

Stagg's made 190 tackles this year and only missed 2!!! That has got to be some kind of record, what an amazing achievement. Dallas johnson will get the lock spot for QLD but stagg gets more metres and is just as good a tackler (if not better) Everyones talking about how great hindmarsh is...