Search results

1. brockodore

News The Mole: Father's ploy to lure disgruntled Bulldogs playmaker Kyle Flanagan to rival club

But isn't Shane Flanagan in contention for the Dragons coaching job ? Why would he take Kyle to Manly just to leave for the Dragons ?
  2. brockodore

News Preston not charged

It wasn't a hip drop. He tells the other player to drop off because he's trying to steal the ball not tackle the player.
  3. brockodore

NRL Grand Final Entertainment.

Parkway Drive would have killed it. The Fox Sports promos with them have been awesome. To bad they are on tour in UK
  4. brockodore

Buzz stirring the pot…

It's DCE for sure. There no I in team but there's a DCE in DickHEad
  5. brockodore

No Source John Bateman

Wigan wants around $700,000 transfer fee. A lot of money for a player that is known for not honouring his contract by getting home sick. He's still signed to Wigan until the end of 2024 and wants out of that contract now to come back to Aus. Lot of money to pay and then he gets homesick again in...
  6. brockodore

No Source Isiaah Papalii

Tiger s have said if he doesn't play with them he will be sitting out the next three years. Highly doubtful that would happen but they have said it
  7. brockodore

David Riccio

They read statements later in the show from Kikau and Mahoneys managers saying they are committed to the Dogs for next year.
  8. brockodore

News Bulldogs left with Dufty dilemma as contract call approaches

So some flogs "gut feeling" is news now. Give me a break
  9. brockodore

News Have him back in a heartbeat’: Panthers open to reunion with Bulldogs star recruit

Burton probably wouldn't of even played centre for them last year if he didn't sign with the dogs and we weren't asking for an early release.
  10. brockodore

News BUZZ HAVING ANOTHER CRACK AT GUS "GUS PAYING FOR BULLDOGS JERSEY RIP OFF"

I've got one. Definitely a Jersey not a shirt.
  11. brockodore

News Police warn NRL about growing criminal 'danger' infiltrating rugby league

Put claims on their turf. Between Canberra and Manly ?
  12. brockodore

News Bookies hand winless Dogs ultimate insult

I'll put a sneaky $50 on that. Every time I back the dogs lately they always seem to let me down so we should get a win if I do it
  13. brockodore

Opinion Matt Burton

Yes but we spent apparently 400 on Allen and then the cap got cut 600,000 for this year. Thats the million. So now players would have to take a pay cut assuming they haven't already right ? Hopefully it get done this year but I'm not holding my breathe
  14. brockodore

Opinion Matt Burton

Would we even have the money for Burton for this year now the salary cap has be cut down ? Without players taking pay cuts that is.
  15. brockodore

Rumour Oil/Inside Information/Prediction - Consolidated Thread

Corey Allen rumor looking good.
  16. brockodore

Mitchell Pearce wedding to Kristin Scott called off over text message scandal

Takes two to tango. If he's cut/sacked from Newcastle then I hope the woman is sacked as well.
  17. brockodore

Any good oil on Burton

I'm thinking it won't happen until after round 2 so he can't play against the Panthers
  18. brockodore

2021 jerseys

Tall doesn't mean thin. Big and Tall doesn't mean fat. There are some big men that are tall and not fat. Like me
  19. brockodore

2021 jerseys

At least Canterbury Clothing made stuff for Big and Tall people. Classic only makes them for Tall. Haven't bought anything since classic took over because nothing fits.
  20. brockodore

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

Pretty sure they mean 1.6 million over the two years not for each year. 800k for each year is an exaggeration as well surely.
  21. brockodore

Trent Barrett is half Lebanese

Don't believe Wikipedia
  22. brockodore

Trent Barrett is half Lebanese

Check again.
  23. brockodore

Metallica doing Friday Night Footy Live

There's a movie released called Devils Knot about the West Memphis 3. The music in it is by Slayer. I've seen Metallica every time they've toured Australia. The Justice tour is still the best concert I've ever been to.
  24. brockodore

News Bulldogs’ Biondi-Odo to line up in Lightning Challenge

Isn't he related to Barba ? I thought he was his cousin.
  25. brockodore

News Bulldogs call for review of rules after Foran salary cap appeal rejected

The money can be used to recruit any player and it does not have to be a like for like replacement for Foran.
  26. brockodore

News Josh Jackson wins Provan Summons medal

After you vote clear your cookies and website data for Survey Monkey and you can vote again.
  27. brockodore

Opinion 2019 entrance song

Or this
  28. brockodore

News Kieran Foran tells Canterbury officials he won’t return to Manly

Pretty sure he said the same thing about joining Hasler at the Dogs.
  29. brockodore

News Pay on the lookout for more recruits

Aaaaannnnnnddddd just like that you were saying ?
  30. brockodore

Official Why Josh Cleeland was never a chance at first grade call up in 2018.

Correct. Mason Cerruto is in the Top 30 but never played.
  31. brockodore

Any ideas who this is?

We are comparing Mad Monday to what now ? Auschwitz ? Rwanda ? Fuckin Imbecile reporters
  32. brockodore

We should try and get his twin brother Kobe at the club as well from the Broncos. We are the family club after all
  33. brockodore

Not anymore he doesn’t. He did for his last contract but not anymore.
  34. brockodore

I'm waiting on some news about Klemmer in the off season. Don't believe the Board bullshit. His manager is actively talking to other clubs about a switch in the off season. Maybe the Forward is to replace him.
  35. brockodore

David Klemmer drops bombshell offer to Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Fuckin Danny Weedler. Probably kept pestering him until he finally got an answer. Waiting for Klemmer and the Dogs response. Here's the interview https://wwos.nine.com.au/videos/nrl/klemmer-offers-out-to-bulldogs/cjj6w88rg001p0ilixyifsgax
  36. brockodore

Foran out for season with Toe Injury

I'm not going to get into this "Source ?" rubbish so I'm just going to say it's a "Guess"
  37. brockodore

Foran out for season with Toe Injury

Foran has played his last game for the Dogs. He will be medically retired later in the year. Not at the Dogs 2019
  38. brockodore

What happened to Rhyse Martin??

Has to play so many games in Reserves to qualify to play for them in the Finals. As well as Late for training that why he was dropped last week
  39. brockodore

Bulldogs may yet re-sign veteran duo Brett and Josh Morris

But his contract is backended and has a ratchet clause so Wouldn't he be on more than $800,000 next year ? That means we would be paying something for next year at least.
  40. brockodore

Recruiting Fijian Speedsters from Rugby 7’s

What makes this "Official"
  41. brockodore

Steve Mortimer lends support to Ray Dib as Bulldogs board rivals circle

Mortimer will be there no matter what. He knows he will be there if the whole reform ticket wins.
  42. brockodore

Cheap GENUINE Dogs Jerseys!

Put in the code VIP10 at checkout to receive another 10% off
  43. brockodore

Tomorrow's Paper

2 points taken off the dogs for interchange breach in Round 2 vs Panthers. Finished on equal points ( 38 ) with Dragons but Dragons had better For And Against. Cowards Bullshit helped rob us as well though.
  44. brockodore

2017 Jerseys

Could of just used the KIA MOTORS logo
  45. brockodore

Steve Mortimer leaves Bulldogs as Des Hasler survives board meeting

Everyone does realize that Mortimer QUIT. He wasn't sacked. And it's not the first time he's done it when the club was in a bit of turmoil
  46. brockodore

God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

As for playing in a grand final if the Bulldogs make it to the October long weekend, it is something Hopoate will discuss with Hasler at the time. That part has to be a joke. Play all or none.
  47. brockodore

2007 Review of bulldogs rape case

From 2006 http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=17727
  48. brockodore

2014 Headshots

Fank Pritchard
  49. brockodore

Did I miss this - Masoe and Morris incidents?

That hit on Tapau was an awesome hit. Didn't make any contact with his head and didn't use his shoulder at all. He used his chest. Tapau even pointed to his own shoulder to the trainer when he was on the ground as being what he injured. Not once did he make any indication he hit his head. A...
  50. brockodore

Slaters kick. Opinions?

The reason they are all saying that Klemmer shouldn't of tackled him in the air is because the ref's originally gave the Storm a penalty for Klemmer tackling in the air. The decision was reversed after video ref intervened. The ref say's to Smith the penalty was originally yours but has been...
  51. brockodore

Enough Metallica. Time for 5FDP

LOL. Don't think that song would go down to well at a Doggies game And if you think they are screaming in that song you should here some of their other ones. You would change your mind then LOL
  52. brockodore

Toddy's Twitter Thread

Yeah. It's because of Steve Jobs
  53. brockodore

Enough Metallica. Time for 5FDP

This should be the song The Doggies run out to next and every year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FfiIJzSwbU
  54. brockodore

Des Hasler Joins Bulldogs - 2013

Ummmm. Where is Ceagle
  55. brockodore

Storm Team to face Bulldogs

Whats happened to Kite. I thought he would get a run this week
  56. brockodore

Outright first

Will be interesting to see how well we travel. This is our first real test against the Storm. We have played all our games at ANZ Stadium so far this year. I know the Bunnies game was an away game but it was at ANZ so it's not really an away game. Travelling to Melbourne where they are strong...
  57. brockodore

Melbourne Storm Saga MEGA-Thread - $1.3 Million breach so far

Brian Waldrons Statement Last week Waldron told The Daily Telegraph: "It's happening everywhere. What about [name withheld] leaving us and getting paid $200,000 by [sponsor withheld] outside the cap by the [team name withheld]. This is a joke. All clubs do it."...
  58. brockodore

How would you feel?

Can someone explain why the Storm haven't been given a reduced salary cap for upcoming years. At least one year like the Warriors in 2006
  59. brockodore

The Egg-On-Face Thread.

I told the boy's at work we would win by 30. Had a $20 bet on it with the Rooster's supporter there
  60. brockodore

Ben Barba, 2010 Discussion Thread

X-Factor was in WWF. It had X-Pac, Justin Credible and Albert
  61. brockodore

Poll : Keep Metallica as the Home run on theme ?

Manowar Number 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZSNRFgMgxo&feature=related We Belong To The World We Belong To The Wind We Are The Spirit Of Competition's End Turning Hours Into Days Burning Muscles Feel The Pain The Heart And Soul Of Discipline My Friends We Are Sending You A Challenge It's...
  62. brockodore

Harvey Norman sign as ‘Coach Sponsor’

I can't get away from it. I work at Harvey's. It's on the radio on the way to work, I have to listen to my iPhone at work so I don't hear the ad's all day, it's on the radio on the way home, it's on the TV when I get home and now it's on the coach's as well. Ah well. Good sponsor to have I...
  63. brockodore

grrr vossy

Voss did pick the Broncos to beat the Dragons last week.
  64. brockodore

Soward

He saw the ball was in Inglis' hand and kicked out at it. It had nothing to do with the fend. I reckon that will be his defense (that he was kicking at the ball). The Coward will be let off again the little grub.
  65. brockodore

Finch on 2GB now

It looked more like Soward was holding out a support player than being obstructed by one. He was in front of Eastwood and the replays channel nine showed on the Footy Show yesterday clearly showed Eastwood did not lay a hand on him. We won't get any points back. It will be interesting to...
  66. brockodore

Battle of the hookers

Ennis just. He got man of the match so I had to score this round 10 - 9. Come out fighting at the sound of the bell for round 2 next week
  67. brockodore

Bulldogs Membership

Rang the club today. They sent it out to the wrong address. The card has been cancelled and a new one will be posted out next week. I can go to the ticket counter at the ground and receive my ticket for this round.
  68. brockodore

Bulldogs Membership

Will do that today. Thanks
  69. brockodore

Bulldogs Membership

How long does it take to receive your members card for entry into games. I signed up for GA membership at the Easter Show on Good Friday and still haven't received it yet.
  70. brockodore

Campese seriously in doubt!

Campese's ready to bark orders BY DAVID JEAN, RUGBY LEAGUE 24/04/2009 7:02:00 AM Canberra Raiders five-eighth Terry Campese has pledged to play his usual dominant on-field role against the Bulldogs on Sunday, despite being hampered by a foot injury. Campese is yet to resume full training since...
  71. brockodore

Appeal goes down

That sux. Now we will have to make history again by being the only team to have points stripped off them and make the finals.
  72. brockodore

Terry Lamb Pictures ?

I checked the Pics Thread. There was one of him walking. I was more after an action shot with ball but that one is winning so far. Or maybe the one where he is kissing the Winfield Cup
  73. brockodore

Terry Lamb Pictures ?

That would be much appreciated. Thanks
  74. brockodore

Terry Lamb Pictures ?

Does anyone know where to get some good action shots of Baa Baa. I have been looking on google for over an hour and can't find any decent shots at a decent size. I am getting a painting done of him so the more detail the better.If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.
  75. brockodore

World Cup Challenge

Foxtel has it on Monday Morning 4.30am Pregame Show 5.00am Live Game Fox Sports 3 Replays Tuesday 10.30pm Fox 3 Wednesday 9.00am Fox 3 Friday 5.00am Fox 1 and 1.30pm Fox 3 Thursday 12th March 8.30am Fox 2 Channel 9 Tuesday 3rd March 12am
  76. brockodore

Silver, Orange & Period.

quiksilver
  77. brockodore

Most Hated Players 1-4

Cam Smith Billy Slater Brett Finch Benji Marshall
  78. brockodore

Your most hated NRL teams.

What about Camp Quality Yellow on a jersey
  79. brockodore

Your most hated NRL teams.

In no Particular order although the Tigers should be No 1 Roosters - For obvious reasons Tigers (With a Passion) - Stems back to the Magpies days and is just getting worse Storm - Arrogant ******s (Smith, Bellamy, Slater, Kearney etc) Manly - Always have, Always will
  80. brockodore

Charmyne - The REAL Pics

I can't believe how hard up some of these footy players are. She is a complete wreck. Most people wouldn't give her a second glance unless they where smashed. She has a head on her like a dropped pie.
  81. brockodore

Best Biography you have read

Mick Foley: Foley Is Good
  82. brockodore

Price critical of Dogs

Who really cares if it's called the family club or not.I remember only a few months ago when the dogs where on the verge of signing Kevin Moore as the new coach everyone was saying we need to get away from the Family thing and sign some new blood. I think Price has the right to say what ever he...
  83. brockodore

what style of football will the dogs adopt in 09

We need leadership around the field. Someone who can set up a try (Kimmorley)instead of relying on individual brillance. We had the least amount of try assist in the comp this year with only 53. And we need to tighten up defense. We missed a massive 1052 tackles this year. Even with good...
  84. brockodore

player of the year

If we add the points up wouldn't SBW be in with a chance still. That would be a disgrace
  85. brockodore

Umm..Winitana..

How much longer is his contract for ? If he won't make FG under Moore why is he still at the club
  86. brockodore

Idris back to toyota cup?

With the Tigers 30 and the Titans 29 playing each other this week and the Bulldogs on 31 we should make the finals anyway. A win could see us get as high as 6th place but we will make the finals either way. Idris should stay in FG until the end of the season and then go back. How many games has...
  87. brockodore

Trial for 11-man game and kick rules

I can't believe that Ricky Stuart has so much pull in the game. Sure he's the Australian coach but he alway's seems to get what he wants. These rule changes are a disgrace. So if Ben Roberts puts a kick downfield from his own half and the ball sits up in the in the in-goal just before the...
  88. brockodore

The games best presenter/commentator

Zorba and Hollywood. HG and Roy are the best at SOO
  89. brockodore

Shock Call Up

From Bulldogs website The Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs have today unleashed another current Australian Schoolboy into NRL first grade with Jamal Idris being named to make his debut against Parramatta this Saturday night as part of the ANZ double header. Idris, 18, has enjoyed a meteoric rise...
  90. brockodore

refs hate the dogs.

If the ref asks for "Check The Grounding" that should be all he is allowed to check for not go back to the play the ball or the kick to see offside or any thing at all. He should only be allowd to check what the ref asks him to check.
  91. brockodore

refs hate the dogs.

And refs giving in to crowds booing to award a penalty is a disgrace. It happens at all games including Bulldogs home games. Refs need to make up there own minds and not let other people decide for them. That no-try that Badger clearly stated "what I saw looked like a try but once I hand it...
  92. brockodore

Dogs Eye Matt King

Here we go again. We have a bit of money freed up so every player is going to be linked with the Bulldogs. I had enough of these "linked to the Bulldogs" stories at the start of the year.
  93. brockodore

Bull on menu when Sonny Bill and Khoder Nasser met Dogs

What a disgrace if this is true. 750k is a joke. All this tough talk from the board and the ARL was a farce. The European clubs will laugh at this outcome. They will be negotiating with every top line player in the NRL if they get away with this paltry amount. Absolutely weak as piss and...
  94. brockodore

Settlement has been reached it seems

Sonny Bill's "take-it-or-leave-it proposal" of $750,000 I say leave it and take him for at least his full contract. Then start chasing that other scumbag Nasser and take him for double that.
  95. brockodore

Settlement has been reached it seems

This is what I heard as well. It could be 20 million as far as anyone knows. Wait and hear what the Bulldogs have to say not a message to Rab's while he is calling a game. Especially one that's come from weedler.