3. Lord Almighty

The "I Need an AAN" Thread

How do I get an nrl inside pass?
  4. Lord Almighty

The "I Need an AAN" Thread

Need 2 aan if possible. Pm me
  5. Lord Almighty

Update: 57,000 Tickets Sold for Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs

I'd have thought dogs v Souths would get 75,000 easily. I guess the dragons and parramatta have a larger contingent of bandwagoners because a prelim with us involving them would get 75k as it was in 99
  6. Lord Almighty

Transport to Saturday night game

Free public transport to ANZ? Hey was just wondering if cost of public transport is included in the match ticket for Saturday night?
  7. Lord Almighty

Who can pull the bigger crowd? NRL or AFL?

Yes u r right. 50k was the other prelim afl game in Melbourne.
  8. Lord Almighty

Afl has sold 54,000 and nrl 50,000. Surprised by that. I still don't see a crowd more than 60,000 for AFL. In light of ticket prices that's pretty good. The NRL deserves a full house for this.
  9. Lord Almighty

AFL is usually the 3rd or 4th most supported league in the world. With 2 new teams the average will drop down for a while though. The amount of blockbuster clashes between Melbourne clubs that attract 80,000+ in regular season is staggering.
  10. Lord Almighty

No it doesn't. An average quarter of footy is generally about 27.5mins. So the game time is about 30mins more than 80mins of league. This means the cost of the AFL should be $110 for platinum. On top of that is that only 25% of the ground is $70-100 the rest is $130-160. The AFL set the pricing...
  11. Lord Almighty

From a Souths Fan

2 of the best supported teams in the comp. Both original and un-merged. Tigers vs Dragons in 2010 got 71,000 from 4 sets of clubs. We can sell this ground out, tickets are only 35-80. Get out there and watch the game!
  12. Lord Almighty

Rain forecast for the rest of the week

Yep plus ANZ has decent drainage
  13. Lord Almighty

I can tell you right now that the NRL game will attract a bigger crowd easily. 2 Sydney teams, Souths back after 40 years, dogs minor premiers, if the weather is fine I would expect 75,000 possibly more. As for the AFL. I'm a Swans member and I know at least 50 people who aren't going due to...
  14. Lord Almighty

Canterbury are Tanking to avoid Manly?

No tanking. Just weren't on the job tonight and I was certain that we would lose that I bet against us 13+ woohoo.
  15. Lord Almighty

LOSS vs MOMENTUM your opinion

I agree with this but I won't be too concerned if we lost to the raiders this week, then thumped the roosters. After that it's only 3 wins and we are premiers. The last thing I want to see is us winning 14 in a row then bowing out in straight sets like St George in 2009. That would be disastrous.
  16. Lord Almighty

Korobete tripping over the 20m line

Was sitting at halfway and it looked like a delayed reaction to the ankle tap. Just saw the replay on fox and he basically just stacked it.
  17. Lord Almighty

Cricket: West Indies & Pakistan in Australia Discussion Thread

yep pollard will play. a few of the windies and paki lads played in the big bash for various states
  18. Lord Almighty

Australian Open 2010 (Concluded)

The only way Hewitt will win is if Fed gets locked in the bathroom as GB said or if he somehow gets injured. Even then, it'd have to be both legs because he'd still **** him up in straight sets on 1 leg c'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... I just broke serve against a wildcard qualifier in round...
  19. Lord Almighty

Woeful sales show one-dayers are dead

They couldn't even muster 20,000 for this game. They used to get more for Aust v Zimbabwe one dayers there! The game tommorrow only has 17,500 tickets sold. Include 6,000 members and they'll barely get 25,000.
  20. Lord Almighty

funniest facebook group ever

whose this andy bloke? **** hilarious!
  21. Lord Almighty

Phil hughes would've played test cricket at 18 if he was from the sub continent. Steve Smith would be in the side right now. Siddle is the youngest bloke in the side and he's 25 or something right? Throw them in ffs. You need to think of whose going to be inthe top order once Hussey, Kato and...
  22. Lord Almighty

I've been to Aus v Pak odi's since the late 80's and since 1996 they've never had less than 35k attending in Sydney, quality plays no part. The reason why this year is the ridiculous pricing to fund the new stands (Trumper) and re-doing the Bradman and Noble. The whole concourse area used to...
  23. Lord Almighty

not a sellout by a long shot bro, all categories available bar bronze. I'd be surprised if they get more than 38,000
  24. Lord Almighty

The selectors seem to forget that Shane Warne didn't have the best first class record when he made his debut in 1991. In fact, at one stage in his career, Warney's average, after his 4th test was 347. Before his 7/52 against WI in 1992 it was still over 100. This is why they should've...
  25. Lord Almighty

The top grade teams of our country would give most state and provincial sides around the world a run for their money. Esp against the country leagues and indian ones.
  26. Lord Almighty

Well 20-25% of the Gabba is member's reserve and CA have priced out the average family by having less seats available in the lower price points. $120 for a family of 4 at the cheapest may be a bit too much for some in QLD. They play way too much one day cricket, the balance is ****ed up. They...
  27. Lord Almighty

The Consolidated Boxing Thread

That's right, he is indeed the best. Possibly the best ever. Keep getting that paper brudda, keep beating no names by points you sik k.unt. 313 must've sucked this nice guy's balls dry after the win
  28. Lord Almighty

Yeah ****en oath bra. He's better than those pretenders Laurie Daley and Brad Fittler. Should've got a starting spot in origin for sure, just coz he's black. It's hard out here in the streets for a brudda man. Don't get me started on that world title(s). I mean, who the fuuck is this Kessler...
  29. Lord Almighty

Oh ffs. They want more dough.
  30. Lord Almighty

Fifa10

What's your handle Dogz009 I'll add ya. I played my first game on legendary in an 8min half. 0-0 and then won in 2nd half of golden goal 1-0
  31. Lord Almighty

I reckon Kamran either had the worst fuucking game you could play in your entire life or he was told to drop catches. People can decide for themselves. He'll be dropped for the hobart test. I hope his other brother gets picked as wicketkeeper, that'll be a nice kick in the nuts.
  32. Lord Almighty

Relax SMACK I was taking the pi$$ with my comment @ those on here who hang off his nuts.
  33. Lord Almighty

Fifa10

u guys must be freaks if u can play easily on legendary. I can handle world class but legendary i get owned on anything longer than 6 min halves.
  34. Lord Almighty

tinted windows

r u serious? fmd. I thought max was 20% lol
  35. Lord Almighty

Man I'm still reeling from this inept performance and am considering selling a whole batch of ODI tix I bought. Shouldn't be surprised though, I've been so used to this epic Panikstan failing for the last 20 years. How they didn't win by an innings and 100+ is beyond me. Aussies would've had...
  36. Lord Almighty

Listen c.unts, Anthony Mundine is without a doubt the greatest boxer and athlete we have produced in this country possibly ever. All you haters out there love trying to put him down but you're all jealous coz his bank account is sitting pretty. Why put down a muslim brother for? You're all...
  37. Lord Almighty

Who here has seen avater

Saw it @ IMAX Ent quarter on Sunday night. Epic movie, James Cameron is a gun film maker. You have to see it in 3d and if you can catch it on Imax then do that too. As others have said the plot is a tad cliched with that whole Braveheart, love story, good winning over bull**** but it's dawned...
  38. Lord Almighty

Animals

i hope the c.unt is still alive and in pain too. No point dishing out lethal injectons and such.
  39. Lord Almighty

The Best Westfield's

Seriously that's just fkd up. There aren't any words in the English language that can reveal my disgust at that. If you ever venture out that way just go with a big group of mates. This doesn't happen when you go to dogs games right?
  40. Lord Almighty

The Best Westfield's

I actually think Parra is the best one, it's got everything and the layout is simple. My fav is Chatswood and Bondi. My local is a piece of dog turd Eastgardens sucks ass.
  41. Lord Almighty

Animals

Fk that they should chop off both their cocks too and have a trolley pole wedged up their ass the sick fu.ckers
  42. Lord Almighty

radical shift for origin if world cup comes here.

Why can't they just hold it at the old ANZ stadium in Brisbane and the SCG? Or Dairy Farmers and Energy Australia (unless they are going to be refurbished for the world cup)
  43. Lord Almighty

World Cup Groups

we're screwed
  44. Lord Almighty

Anthony Mundine barred from Danny Green's party

all hail king Mundine. Honestly, he's one of the greatest athletes I've ever seen
  45. Lord Almighty

Official World Cup 2010 Ball

i liked the 02 ball
  46. Lord Almighty

Danny Green vs Roy Jones Jr

You know Mundine is the best. Green will be begging to fight him again.
  47. Lord Almighty

The Consolidated Cricket Thread

And in 2004 when India made 7/705 at scg. A bloody 17 yr old made 65 off 50 balls ffs. Our pitches have a bit of everything. Not what they were in the late 80's and 90's when each pretty much had it's own reputation and quality but still better than the dust bowls in the sub continent...
  48. Lord Almighty

Bro you're on crack...he would've knocked him out in less time than that. Greatest athlete of all time bro.
  49. Lord Almighty

The ball was turning 2 feet on day 1. Murali is getting torn apart. Sehwag is now on 282 and has 4 overs to get 300 in 2.5 sessions. He's done it down under twice before don't forget. That 195 he made on day 1 in 2004 on boxing day could've easily been an epic like this if he didn't stupidly...
  50. Lord Almighty

I am currently watching THE MOST BRUTAL display of attacking cricket from a batsman of any generation. Virender Sehwag is totally murdering a Sri Lankan bowling line-up that is ranked 2nd in the world. India 1/400 off 69 overs, in reply to 393. Sehwag 262 off 214 balls. 37 4's and 7 6's...
  51. Lord Almighty

thankyou. Commonsense aint that common these days
  52. Lord Almighty

Pakistan Ambassador to Canada

LOL that's gold.
  53. Lord Almighty

Agree. But Mundine would never do that, he's at middleweight now. Credit where it's due though, Mundine defeated Green fair and square black and white. Hehehehe. Quit while you're ahead GB. You're getting analed yet again.
  54. Lord Almighty

One of the requisites for Hopkins to fight RJJ was for him to beat Green. RJJ is no fool to ****en chuck a lay down Sally and fix the fight. Nah it was a graze to the ear and Choc got hit with the world's greatest punch. Some people should stick to playing Dungeons and Dragons :whacky...
  55. Lord Almighty

I believe a rigged fight is one such as this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVPMgMBUsCI&feature=related Seldon was paid off imo. A very influential person who attended this fight was also fatally shot later that night...
  56. Lord Almighty

I dunno, doesn't look as clear cut to me. You seem pretty convinced. Each to their own I suppose. Roy only knows the truth I guess.
  57. Lord Almighty

It's as plain as day it wasn't fixed. The guy got hit with a belter. Anyone whose ever copped a hit to the head or been in a ring to spar and copped anything above the shoulder will know how dazed you'd be after a hit like that. Shocking defence by RJJ
  58. Lord Almighty

Impulse Buying

Yeah it seems like a bit of a novelty the iphone, has neat apps and stuff but I'd feel like a consumer whore if I buy it. If it supported flash based web pages, read microsoft office docs and had a better camera then there'd be nothing out there to beat it.
  59. Lord Almighty

Go cop a hit to the temple like that and see if you can regain cognition straightaway. Thought it was sus when watching live but after seeing it on fox news I disagree. Rigged = The Bilal Dib debacle If Mundine was in Green's place every ****er would be singing his praises as the "best" and...
  60. Lord Almighty

Impulse Buying

what brand? if they were 45% off then that's a decent discount. if you bought em at 300 then you may feel a bit guilty
  61. Lord Almighty

Impulse Buying

How much were the jeans? My brother in law is like that. His notion is you only live once so **** it, just buy it if you want it. I analyse the sh1t out of alot of high end purchases which sort of irks him a bit but I'm happy with doing it that way. eg; He wanted decent headphones. Once the...
  62. Lord Almighty

Saw it in slo-mo, was just a hectic right to the side of the head. Dazed the **** out of him. He looked like he snorted a few lines and I couldn't believe dude wasn't hitting back. But after watching that first hit, it rattled the dude. He's got nothing to prove anyway. 39 years old, runs...
  63. Lord Almighty

From what I saw the fight didn't look rigged. You'd have to analyse it a bit more but live I didn't think so. Agree about Kostya being our best fighter. Such a humble bloke. Does all his talking on the ring
  64. Lord Almighty

CRICKET: Black Caps win first test thriller

Shane Bond when he was fully fit was one of the best strike bowlers since Lillee, Marshall and Akram. I kid you not. His back injury royally farked him from bring a 250+ wicket taker and it's one of the great shames of NZ cricket that he wasn't around these last 6 years. He's got the best...
  65. Lord Almighty

What's Ur Fav. 2Pac Song?

You're forgetting Wu Tang Clan, Nas, Jay-Z, Rakim, Mobb Deep, Scarface, Outkast, Big Daddy Kane, LL Cool J etc. Even throw in BNTH. All are on the level of/higher than 2Pac/NWA as "rappers". As artists it's a different story and Pac is probably top 5 of all time in terms of the total package...
  66. Lord Almighty

AFL targets Jamal Idris

Big supporter of AFL but these aggressive tactics are going to fail miserably. You can't come through thinking you can push over a culture entrenched in the psyche of the outer west. The new club will only do well if it... well if it actually does well (on the field). This entire city is...
  67. Lord Almighty

International Text Messaging.

Even if you did or didn't just call them up and complain for the hell of it. They'll give you a bonus text saver or 10 bucks credit to shut you up. It works. That's what I was going to mention. You can actually chat to them and not pay.
  68. Lord Almighty

at to that the fact that hauritz who is usually a tame off spinner is getting the ball to turn a mile! Australia will romp home no matter what the score tbh
  69. Lord Almighty

Taxi Cab Confessions

anonymous sex is good :o but yeah you're dead right doggy girl
  70. Lord Almighty

la perouse dungeons

next time go with just 2-3 ppl dalger
  71. Lord Almighty

Could we all spare a thought for one true fan

Great words mate. Respect to your family.
  72. Lord Almighty

hospitals are the worst

lol ffs! I get queezy when I have to get a blood test and u luv to see flesh and bone from cyclists!
  73. Lord Almighty

Hani we need to get cricinfo on the line and hook you up with a commentary position! I think there'll be riots in Guhwati if India don't make at least 150. They will get rolled for 70 odd at this rate, wtf was Dhoni thinking batting first at 8.30am? Doug Bollinger is a huge chance for a test...
  74. Lord Almighty

and 7 90's in 2008. Could easily have 100 100's in international cricket if he converted those 90's and wasn't troubled by elbow and hamstring injuries for a total of about 3 years during his career
  75. Lord Almighty

definately good experience, they're not that young though! Pakistan dont have hosting rights.
  76. Lord Almighty

Tendulkar vs Ponting No comparison imo. I'll tell you why... Ricky Ponting can't handle external pressure. You put him in a situation where there are 1 billion manic fans who worship and follow your every move like a god and are expecting runs from you every single time. You make your debut at...
  77. Lord Almighty

Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave...

RIP. This is tragic. Kind of ironic that the person who is meant to treat mentally distressed soldiers of war had ended up being the one who was mentally ill. How many more casualties to they need before they just back the hell out of these areas?
  78. Lord Almighty

I got several favourites; * to live n die in yagoona * ambitionz as a car re-birtha * 2 of calcutta's most smelliest * wonda why they call you ayr * Samira's got a baby * wonder if brighton's got a ghetto top class trax mayne :whacky:
  79. Lord Almighty

Excuse the long post. I've been a massive fan of his since I was a young teen (and he was actually alive) but even I know that he was very much overrated as an emcee. The thing that made him a star was his charisma, his work ethic, his early schooling in performing arts and the fact that his...
  80. Lord Almighty

* Haz likes this
  81. Lord Almighty

What car should I buy????

= lexus or even if you're price conscious something like a honda accord luxury in v6.
  82. Lord Almighty

Continue the sentence using song lyrics

why do we scream at eacother i face it all and i stood tall and you still wont hear me Say my name, say my name if you love me so Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars because the night, belongs to lovers Ever since that night we've been together, lovers at first sight I wanna...
  83. Lord Almighty

Leese it's only marginally quicker than the 911 gt3 your ex had. What did u do with that anyway? I would to but only just. 2009 M3 is divine, I suppose you'd compare that to a c63 amg? M6 vs clk 63 amg. Such a close call.
  84. Lord Almighty

Melbourne Cup - The race that stops the nation

Fark me dead Malla how the **** did you pull that one off. I was skimming thru the thread last night and didnt notice you were dead serious about your tip. Easiest 5k you'll ever make. Howcome you were so sure though dude? Plus those who put 60k on him @ 15/1 are sitting very pretty indeed.
  85. Lord Almighty

Happy Birthday -313-

46? happ bday in any case bro
  86. Lord Almighty

Indian Man sues Lynx after failing to pull in seven years

rofl KE U know very well damn right! Just bcoz I'm pakistani duz not mean I stink!
  87. Lord Almighty

I wouldn't think I'd be saying this but man the new wrx's are ****ing nice, hell even in white. Anything impreza pre-new build is ugly and run of the mill. After test driving the 370z I'd rather not get the 350. More power, more trunk space, refined exterior and looks the **** in diamond black...
  88. Lord Almighty

Shoulder problems

See a shoulder and elbow specialist and get some scans done. OR at least a physio and get those elastic bands that you can exercise and strengthen your tendons with. Mum has supraspinatus tendon damage on both shoulders and is getting surgery next month, her tears are about 4-5cm long...
  89. Lord Almighty

Good Vibrations '10

Just bought 2 lots of 10 tickets this morning. Such a pain in the ass with putting DOB's in. The entire lineup better come or I'll be pissed off.
  90. Lord Almighty

Nas - Aus. Low Fi Tour

Promoters in this country are fkn hopeless. They should've made a super concert type thing like they did last year with West Coast Originals and had Meth + Red, Wu-tang (with or without meth in their set) and Nas with maybe 1 more artist. Anyway whose going on Saturday? I shall be thurr.
  91. Lord Almighty

Fifa10

I still suck at fifa but my i.d is hazcam29. My lil bro is a lot better and his handle is khanage19 and will prb be a better challenge!
  92. Lord Almighty

Wu Tang Concert

howcome you paid $147? I thought it was 90 bucks.
  93. Lord Almighty

Who's Going?: Kennel BBQ/Army- UPDATE: 22nd November

prob only 1 or 2 tbh
  94. Lord Almighty

Who's Going?: Kennel BBQ/Army- UPDATE: 22nd November

Might be available for this. Is there one person getting all the stuff (meats etc) and we all chip in the $$ or everyone brings something? Assuming I'm able to come I can bring side dishes, drinks etc. Can we bring others?
  95. Lord Almighty

Lord Almighty's Birthday???

Yes it was my b'day yesterday. Thanks Kurry and DK. Slippery - there was no pain and disease but there was crab, of the blue swimmer variety.
  96. Lord Almighty

Wu Tang Concert

****en hell why didn't they make this with Nas it would be absolutely un ****ing real. That way Meth could come. I know there was issues with the RZA and Ghostface regarding their album last year I guess it's still lingering. I'm seriously considering just bloody rocking up after work if there...
  97. Lord Almighty

Mahendra Singh Dhoni is a ****en brutal hitter of a cricket ball. **** me he's raping Watson