Search results

1. Offseason

We will win the comp next year

Who else can feel that. It seems the players are backing the club and the coach and things are changing for the good of the team. The new faces with the old heads. I think we are about to see the real Bulldogs pride and spirit. They write us off and we win.
  2. Offseason

Aaron Groom

Anyone know if he can play for NSW? Or is he a QLDer?
  3. Offseason

Robert Worsley first grade next year?

Heard some good things and is apparently training quite well. Anyone seen him have a go, he is going to be the goods hopefully
  4. Offseason

What I would like to see next year in round 4

The Bulldogs play as a unit. One team that slowly grinds out a good win. I don't care if Mason, O'Meley or Anasta get smashed. I don't care if we boo any of them or start chants and certainly I hope there is no trouble between the supporter groups. I just want to see us go back to what won us...
  5. Offseason

Whats the bet....

...Anasta will be back with the club?
  6. Offseason

We won't make the finals next year without Willie

That is a very good possibility. I think it is very likely, we play our best footy with Mason (don't show me stats here of last year, stats of his whole career with us would be better) I certainly am sad to see the big guy go, I have always and will continue to be a fan no matter who he plays...
  7. Offseason

So as expected the board did not sack Willie

Smart move. Let him decide if he wants to leave and look at what other clubs can offer him. To sack him would force the club to pay out his contract. This could force him to quit but I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to stay. It is all up to him
  8. Offseason

Its a bit strange....

how so many people are believeing everythiung that is said in the papers about Mason but are the same people who constantly discredit journalists for writing 'lies' about the club. Just a thought
  9. Offseason

Price should be our next CEO

Why not? He has studied and finished his business degree/diploma. He is a great leader on and off the field. He has no diciplain issues and always loved the Bulldogs club. He would make a perfect leader in the board room
  10. Offseason

A post from me was printed?

I was wondering if anyone new of this post. I am very interrested to see what I had said. Anyone help?
  11. Offseason

I read an article about all the players off contract

Do you think the dogs could afford to sign any of them. Braith Anasta (Roosters) Matt Bowen (Cowboys) Danny Buderus (Knights) Matt Cooper (Dragons) Brett Finch (Eels) Israel Folau (Storm) Jarryd Hayne (Eels) Krisnan Inu (Eels) Dallas Johnson (Storm) Luke Lewis (Panthers) Benji...
  12. Offseason

Sherwin to England in 09

WARRIORS utility Lance Hohaia has been linked to French Super League club Catalans in a move set to leave the career of former St George Illawarra playmaker Mathew Head in limbo. Hohaia, who this week was called up as a replacement for the injured Krisnan Inu in the New Zealand squad touring...
  13. Offseason

Does the Club do surveys on support?

Do they send out surveys to all areas of Sydney and ask questions about attending games? They should try this in all areas. Maybe they can get a better understanding of why people won't attend games and how they can get more people.
  14. Offseason

How old are you

????????????????????
  15. Offseason

Is it possible...

To buy a heritage jersey (the striped one) with no collar? Will they be available next year? I am almost cetain they would sell like hot cakes.
  16. Offseason

Roberts has been great so far

I am 25 minutes into the test match on replay and Roberts kicking game has been almost perfect, passing game good and only one missed tackle on Greg Bird who beat everyone so far. He did just drop a ball but it went backwards and should have been cleaned up by another and wasn't.
  17. Offseason

Would you want Wayne Bennett at the Bulldogs?

Wayne Bennett part of Broncos October 11, 2007 12:00am THE one thing the Brisbane Broncos have always been able to bank on is stability. In the 20-year history of the club the one constant has been the man in the head coach's office. Wayne Bennett has dealt with his share of...
  18. Offseason

Didn't somebody say we might sign Farah?

There was a thread I thought. Any reason why it was deleted? I just wanted to confirm that we can't do that until 2011. He is signed until the end of 2010. http://www.rleague.com/db/player/f/farah_robbie/index.php
  19. Offseason

How will it feel if.....

Next year we miss the finals. Now I will support the team and during the season I will believe we will be every chance of winning the big one. But the likleyhood of the team going all the way is not getting better. It is getting worse with the loss of each player each year. Soon we will be...
  20. Offseason

Who will win the Grand Final and why?

This thread might be a bit more entertaining then reading the same names again and again in that other gf thread. I believe that Manly will get the lollies. Watmough should be up for another cracking game with Monaghan's speed out of dummy half and good reading of the play it should get them...
  21. Offseason

Anyone at the Bulldogs final?

See the fight that happened on the way to the station after the game. A group of Bulldogs 'fans' were spitting on Parra fans. Eventually a Parra supporter turned and was punched from the side and it was on for the group of these tools. I was just wondering if anyone know any of these guys...
  22. Offseason

Dogs next year?

Dogs next year? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So what changes are needed? Will it be Folkes last season? Whoe should we keep who is off contract? Changes are simply to remove Haz for Nanai. We need youth and speed on at least one wing...
  23. Offseason

My thread was moved and now its gone

Its called 'Dogs Next Year' and it was about next season. There is a link to the kennel superthread and it hasd nothing to do with my thread. Anyone tell me whats going on?
  24. Offseason

A rumour going around I have heard...

...Anasta will be aproached and offerred a rather large contract in 2008 for the 2009 season and beyond. I think this is what the Dogs may need. Its all good to say that we have good halves coming through the grades but none are expereinced or as good as Anasta. He would be much better then...