Search results

1. Hubdy

Jacob loko incident

Very true lol
  2. Hubdy

Jacob loko incident

Is it just me or does anyone else wanna know who won the fight..???
  3. Hubdy

Finucane finding feet at Storm

Good luck Dale, I'm glad he found his feet all he has to do now is find his hands.
  4. Hubdy

Poker

I'm pretty sure its for both android and Iphone.
  5. Hubdy

Poker

Sorry don't know of any other tournaments run in brissy. Try the poker finder app...???
  6. Hubdy

Poker

Yes in Sydney :) We did have a few venues in Qld but unfortunately they sold the pub's they owned and the new owners no longer wanted poker.
  7. Hubdy

Poker

I run a few poker tournaments in the the area. Love playing whether its online or in a pub tournament. Love the game but it seems to be slowly fading i personally don't think its as big as it was lets say 10 years ago.
  8. Hubdy

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Found this on the NRL website not sure if it's been posted already but does anyone know of him or seen him play....? McInally made it a quick-fire double after an enthusiastic kick-chase by the Canterbury Bulldogs-bound winger enabled the 25-year-old to cross to chalk again. Malone made no...
  9. Hubdy

Windows Update phone fraud - truth will out

I got that exact phone call a few months back from the same people. she said you seem to have problem with your computer and that she could help me fix it, So i said i don't have a computer just to hear what she would say. If my girlfriend wasn't here to witness what she said no one would ever...
  10. Hubdy

Irate with that penalty

Sorry people if i post this in the wrong thread but this kind of really bothered me last night at the game i saw something happen in the 2nd scrum of the match about 10mins into the game i was wondering why T-Rex had a go at Beau Scott after that scrum was fed something didn't seem right. Now...
  11. Hubdy

NRL: Bulldog Corey Thompson desperate to fit into Ben Barba's old jersey

Thompson, off contract at the end of the season, is part of a 33-man squad that includes fellow fullback candidates Sam Perrett, Josh Morris, Drury Low, Krisnan Inu and Tyrone Peachey. When did we sign Tyrone Peachey..??? I guess they mean Tyrone Phillips.
  12. Hubdy

Fergo: Yes or No?

Did anyone else read the part about the Roosters in this article..??
  13. Hubdy

haha footy players thread

South Sydney forward David Fa'alogo punches coach Jason Taylor to ground SOUTH Sydney last night launched an investigation into a punch-up in which one of its star players decked coach Jason Taylor. Eyewitnesses say giant Rabbitohs forward David Fa'alogo punched Taylor to the ground in an...
  14. Hubdy

Who replaces Morris?

Brown to centre & give sila a crack on the wing....?
  15. Hubdy

Most annoying supporters in League?

I'd have to say Souths. Reason being read below. I got a mate who is a South's supporter, he has been talking it up for the the past few months now that South's will win the comp this year. He's been supporting them for many years now and i hear the same shit from him every year "look at our...
  16. Hubdy

Foster fired up for Raiders debut

"But you've got to stay positive and an opportunity arose at the Raiders and I'll take it with both hands this weekend." So he is saying he might catch a ball this time....? Good luck to him.
  17. Hubdy

Check out this dribble

What a great game it was.....! I got to see the footy and UFC at the same time who needs foxtel to watch UFC when you can just go watch a live Manly game....! UFC rule book 101: swinging arms to the face legal, forearm to the face legal, elbows and punches to the back of the head not so legal 1...
  18. Hubdy

Thoughts on Pritchards Hit.

I don't think Frank has anything to answer for.....! If you have a look at the match highlights on the nrl website you can clearly see that the first impact was a clash of heads and then his head hit the point of his shoulder......?
  19. Hubdy

Hoppa

i smell something fishy going on maybe its a ploy to leave manly and not piss off the fans and club and then sign somewhere else in the off season and then he can just say that the mormon mission didn't work out for him who knows....? good luck to him anyway
  20. Hubdy

How to beat St George

no need to bash just send ben roberts out there just to flex his muscles and we could scare them off there game......?
  21. Hubdy

Sg ball team lists - semi finals

what a shellacking they gave them good luck next week
  22. Hubdy

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

no thanks to lazy to fat cant tackle makes 1 run then need 10 mins to catch his breath would be a good buy if we had a sumo wrestling team :P
  23. Hubdy

Idris shapes up for a shot at Kangaroos selection

i do complain about the team not rushing up in defence and i mean team i know there's an I in our team but ffs does he have to rush up by himself.......?
  24. Hubdy

Corey Payne has signed a new two-year deal with the Bulldogs

great news lets just hope he stays injury free
  25. Hubdy

Big League - Round 8 Articles

what an absolute awesome bench we have for this game :)
  26. Hubdy

N.S.W Cup on right now (Radio link)

when did roberts start kicking goals......?
  27. Hubdy

Email to Danny Weidler

nice email i stopped reading DW dribble years ago but for the life of me i couldn't understand this....? "We have been the most uccessful club over the past 30 years" what is an uccessful.....?
  28. Hubdy

Idris in titans jersey - Footy Show

i just can't wait for ch 10 to win the tv rights so i dont have to watch that poor excuse of a footy show it's not like they talk about footy now anyway
  29. Hubdy

Morris nearing return for Bulldogs

i do rate Lafai he does remind me of a young Willie Tonga when he first burst on the scene with Parra he's quite fast very good on his feet and a not to shabby defender mind you this is all before Willie bulked up. can anyone else see the similarities....? now on the team i cant see coach KM...
  30. Hubdy

The toughest decision of my life: Idris

good luck to him and it is sad to see him leave :( it was a pleasure to watch you play through out our grades and for our proud club i hope you do play well for the rest of the season and give us a 110%
  31. Hubdy

Michael Ennis Re-Affirms Commitment to the Bulldogs

are there anymore reporters out there that want to make **** can you please do it to another club or sport as we bulldog supporter have had a real ****ty week thank you :) awesome news now i hope we can finally concentrate on playing football now and fix up our mistakes from the last 2 weeks...
  32. Hubdy

SMH - Ennis Set To Return To Knights

spot on buddy was thinking the exact same thing its like you were reading my mind when you posted this ennis is a champion would be the starting hooker for any team he brings that aggression that we desperately need for such a small guy now on jamal i when i first seen him play sg ball...
  33. Hubdy

Clive Churchill widow's plea for Wayne Bennett

im thinking he's going to south
  34. Hubdy

YOUR Team vs Eels

lmfao........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  35. Hubdy

Dogs drop the plot

i just wanna know what they do at training everyday did we learn anything from last week....? i guess not we were flat in attack and know it was wet and it does change most teams game plans or just ours but we had no game plan no set moves we had nothing it was just one out stuff was like...
  36. Hubdy

NRL gets tough on trainers

Geoff Toovey used to do it alot he spent more time on the field than most of the players
  37. Hubdy

Strongest Lineup for 2011?

Ben Rogers lol
  38. Hubdy

Ben Roberts - 2011 Discussion Thread

Dene Halatau can play all them positions......!
  39. Hubdy

WTF ??? Brad Morrin released ???

was thinking the exact same thing
  40. Hubdy

Fap OR Trap

it's lady gaga lol
  41. Hubdy

NRL blocking Issac Luke's deal

well that's just crap if they block him....! no need for an agent if he's staying loyal to the club im pretty sure he signed a 4 year deal when he left our club so why should he pay commission to his manager if he can sign the same contract that he was already on.....? most players use there...
  42. Hubdy

Laurie Daley: Canterbury-Bankstown, tipped ninth

i agree i kinda like being the under dogs
  43. Hubdy

v Merge trial @ Kogarah this Friday nite

i was there same time last year couldn't take any fast food into the ground they have a no fast food policy so you cant take your maccas, KFC, chickos, red rooster etc into the stadium you must eat it before entering the stadium packed sandwiches or rolls from home is ok go figure....? at...
  44. Hubdy

Ryan Tandy Saga - Stay or Sack ?

well said i agree with you 100 %
  45. Hubdy

Orford signs with Canberra

. im just curious to know when dave shillington jumped ship and became a new south wales blues forwad.....? lolol on orford very nice pick up for the raiders they been needing a good half back for a while now he will take alot of pressure off Campese when he returns they will upset a few...
  46. Hubdy

Whatuira puts troubles behind him to join Eels' rebuilding push

and there had even been suggestions former Bulldogs winger Matt Utai might be eyeing off a deal at the club just lol
  47. Hubdy

Graham Hughes: The day Gallop stormed out on the dogs

i'll wait for the movie to come out....!
  48. Hubdy

Wishful thinking ....

bit unlucky last night it does show how much they miss issac luke tho
  49. Hubdy

Late Mail.

i'd like Myles to play it would be nice to touch em up again at full strenth no excuses from there supporters
  50. Hubdy

Doggies want blair or sika mana

yup we are the new roosters bought not breed we have lost so many of our juniors to rival clubs because we dont give them a chance and we look at buying Blair or Manu im sorry but it just makes me sick seeing the likes of Nathan Massey and Aiden Sezer and God knows who else is leaving...
  51. Hubdy

Danny Weedler's Dribble

i think so as well just waching him the past few weeks he looks like hes got that hunger back always talking to the players on the field revving the players up i watched him in the souths game even tho they were losing by heaps he was still revving them up i dont like say this but as much...
  52. Hubdy

Would you want Willie Mason to come back home ?

i thought he played well last night in a **** team showed a few glimpses of 2004 form looked like him and JT were the only ones trying out there....! love him or hate him he did wear the blue n white jersey with pride i'd love to have him back
  53. Hubdy

Bulldogs team v Storm

i agree but was it just me or did moore rest him for 40 mins then bring him back on with 15 mins to go he made a few big runs in the last few minutes very hard to notice if he played stopped watching the and started watching the talent walking around the ground
  54. Hubdy

Round 11 Bulldogs Team List

me thinking moore will play halatau the same way benett plays dean young from st merge romelo will come on halatau to second row ryan to prop to give hodgson or armit break
  55. Hubdy

Mark Gasnier return kills Morris boys' reunion

for some reason i cant see them re-united would they both make SOO if they were playing for the same club team ......? i think the reason they were both picked for australia was that they were playing good footy for there club teams i think if they were in the same team the selectors would go...
  56. Hubdy

this thread is a joke

Patten for PM
  57. Hubdy

Jamal Idris reveals his racism pain

i got it......? lets just say sorry and get on with the footy