Search results

1. FaceBreaker

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Maybe more. I can’t remember the last time we actually looked like a unit. Even some of our losses we looked good and just lost it in the end or got fucked by refs. Our attack is dependant on our left edge however our defense is also stoic. I would love for sexton to get a run as I think...
  2. FaceBreaker

Blonde girl in tigers coaching box

Anyone know who she is? I’ve been through the staff list on their website and can’t see her. Hilarious as there were so many shots of the tigers coaching box in the last two weeks and I’m pretty sure it’s not cos they suck, she was the centre of the camera man’s shot LOL. Absolute stunner and...
  3. FaceBreaker

Will Kikau be a dud signing?

Calling it here first. He has won his premierships with Penrith and will be using the dogs to fund his retirement. He has nothing more to achieve in the game. He doesn’t have the gun services of Clearly and Korusau and he is playing with dud centres in a struggling side. Those 1% plays which...
  4. FaceBreaker

NZ vs Tonga

About to kick off. Hopefully we see some coat hanger tangles and brawls.
  5. FaceBreaker

You don’t find love, love finds you.

Same applies for NRL coaches. Mick Potter is our new coach. He is the chosen one.
  6. FaceBreaker

Give JAC the captaincy

He brings the storm culture and disciple with him. He fired the boys up yesterday and gave them a spray after he won the captains challenge. He is the new player that can inspire others around him. Jackson lacks the fire and has baggage from captaining last years wooden spoon team. He is a...
  7. FaceBreaker

What’s a successful season for you guys?

What makes the season successful for you guys? Obviously the premiership is the ultimate target, however considering we are reigning wooden spooners, if the team make the top 8 and makes the second week of the finals I would be happy. Most of all, I want to see the boys play as a team and with...
  8. FaceBreaker

Jai Arrow kicked out of Origin camp

$35k fine and banned for a few games for breaching Covid rules. Twist 1: He bought a girl back to camp breaching protocols. Twist 2: His current GF is a former miss Australia LOL Fucken love rugby league.
  9. FaceBreaker

Lmao who else is watching for the massacre

We have the biggest odds to win in NRL history. We have seen some mammoth upsets in league history but this would be like Fiji vs USA in a nuclear war. Looking forward to see papanhausen score 10 tries on us. LMAO
  10. FaceBreaker

2021 will be most significant year in 15 years as a dogs fan.

- Board Overhaul - New coach who is an attacking genius - Steve Hansen who has a history is success and culture with the all blacks - New young halve who looks to be decent - Older halve who is a proven performer + a host of other new signings to be excited about. I can’t remember the last...
  11. FaceBreaker

Breaking: Cam Smith retiring

Going to be announced shortly. Didnt see that coming.
  12. FaceBreaker

BREAKING: Reynolds fails drug test

Reynolds pulled over at 1:30am and failed a drug test. more to come
  13. FaceBreaker

Cronk and Smith

Anyone know what the go is here? Apparently they were never close and now they are not even talking. Also appears Slater doesn’t get on with Smith too. Wtf these guys have played with each other for storm, qld and Aus winning everything as they go.... how can you not be bros after all that?
  14. FaceBreaker

2018 Top 5 Fav / Hated players

Had one of these last year which I enjoyed reading through. Post your top 5 players you like watching and the top 5 you hate. Top 5 I like to watch: 1.) Ponga 2.) Campbell Gillard 3.) Shaun Johnston 4.) Hayne 5.) Turbo Top 5 fuckwits in the game: 1.) Woods 2.) Peptide Paul 3.) Dugan 4.)...
  15. FaceBreaker

Feel like we just won a GF

Im walking round my house high fiving everyone and am pumped. All cos we sacked our coach lol. 2018 just got 100x more exciting. What a time to be alive.
  16. FaceBreaker

See Newcastle? Thats us for a few years

No kidding we are having a crap season but what many of you are failing to see is we have tied up big money in some dud players so we are stuck with them unless we do a Tigers and pay people to play at other clubs. Look at the duds that have signed: Mbye Woods Eastwood Hoppa Holland Tolman the...
  17. FaceBreaker

Why did we sign Woods?

Been trying to peice this together since we signed him but can't figure it out. We resigned Tolman, have Graham for another year and Klemmer all locked up. These are supposedly 3 big name props and we pay big money for another one. Wouldn't it have made more sense to throw that money at a...
  18. FaceBreaker

Why are we playing a "home" game against NZ in NZ?

Am i the only one that is finding this a bit strange? I know there was a lot going on in Sydney this week but surely ensuring we get a win (rather than a chunk of money from nz) should have been priority especially for members by playing in Sydney. Can someone who is a member tell me how you...
  19. FaceBreaker

Mbye is on $650k+ a year

LOL
  20. FaceBreaker

The club needs to get Willie Mason back

Not as a player, but as a drinks runner for next year. Its obvious to everyone that this club has gone to shit on-field the last few years and lacking that killer blow. Mason when he played, he played to win and despite his club hopping you know this guy bleeds blue and white just as hard as...
  21. FaceBreaker

Origin Game 3 Thread

No official thread ? Grog Inglis just scored after fingerson dropped the ball and Dugan got caught out.
  22. FaceBreaker

Hayne misses cut for Rio

Just been announced by Jarryd on his Facebook that he didn't make the cut. Any news if he can still play NRL this season ? Watch the parra monkeys go nuts over this.
  23. FaceBreaker

BMoz injury

Looks bad, very bad. Someone update us ASAP
  24. FaceBreaker

Jahral YowYee Career over

This is a pretty sad story which I am amazed has not seen more limelight. Apparently he broke his hand recently but even still he has told those close to him that he is done in the NRL and doesn't think he will be back. It hurts to run and the doctors say they have done all that they can for...
  25. FaceBreaker

Souths vs eels

With all the talk of tanking, anyone going to have a punt on the eels? They are paying $5 for a win and a loss for Souths means they are out of the 8 hence playing a weaker team in the finals.
  26. FaceBreaker

Eels vs broncos

Lmao who else is watching this ? Da fuq is happening out there ?
  27. FaceBreaker

Dogs vs Rabbitohs is the ultimate GF

This is my ultimate grand final. Two old school Sydney clubs with both very proud histories. It would be also very good for us because 100% of the pressure and media spotlight would be on the phaggitohs due to them not winning anything for the last three centuries. Already they are all...
  28. FaceBreaker

Brent Tate

Someone explain to me how Brent Tate did not cop any form of ban or retaliation for what he did in Origin 3 ? I don't know if I was seeing things, however I saw Tate punch a guy square in the head with a closed fist when the guy on the ground was pinned by other guys and had no way of...
  29. FaceBreaker

Vacant QLD Wing Position

With all the focus on the joke of a NSW side, this has gone a bit under the radar. With YowYeh injured, there is a pretty vacant slot on the QLD wing for someone to fill. Katruis Boyd is automatic selection on the other wing. Who fills it ? IMO Barba is a good chance, he has no problems...
  30. FaceBreaker

ATTN: Gladiator/Books - I lost the bet, GTFIH

For those that remember Gladiator and myself made a bet as to who would be the number 12 for the AB's. I predicted the greatest league player of our generation and one of the greatest dogs to ever live, SBW would be in the top side. Gladiator said Nonu would keep the jersey. Luckily for...
  31. FaceBreaker

Manly vs Tigpies tonight

This is going to be a game to watch tonight, remember the last time these two teams met ? That crazy muda***er Matai was doing his best to be sent off but never did, Khara faked an injury and just general bad blood between the two sides. Definitely looking forward to a punch up or two.
  32. FaceBreaker

Dogs vs Warriors - Player vs Player

The bolded player is the better based on form, reputation etc. 1.) Barba vs Locke - Barba only just due to his ability to win a game by himself. Hopefully he has some confidence under highball this week. 2. Turner vs Tupou - Turner is jack of all trades master of none. Tupou is an excellent...
  33. FaceBreaker

Tonights Game in Doubt due to Volcanic Ash

Apparently the Storm vs Roosters game is in doubt due to all the delayed flights. All of the officials + the entire Roosters under 20 squad are still stuck in Sydney. LOL
  34. FaceBreaker

Dugan injured

Dugans just gone and done his ankle. Hayne to fullback NSW will now have a chance
  35. FaceBreaker

Sam Burgess gone for season

Announced it on twitter. Man souths sure are getting screwed again with Injuries, Asotasi is also out for sometime and Sutton broke his hand (no loss here).
  36. FaceBreaker

Upcoming Test Match

I made the same post last year, noone seems to give a stuff about this test match with all eyes fixed on Origin. List your teams, here are mine. Aus: 1.) Slater 2.) Morris 3.) Gasnier (overtaken Idris due to his woeful defence, has had 2 good games and is a media darling) 4.) Inglis...
  37. FaceBreaker

Good Luck beating this team....

1.) Slater 2.) Boyd 3.) Inglis 4.) Hodges 5.) YohYeh (18th man last year, his combination with Hodges and all round skill put him ahead) 6.) Lockyer (lol) 7.) Thurston (incumbent, QLD will persist with him over Cronk) 8.) Scott (??) 9.) Cam Smith 10.) Civo (beats out Shillington for...
  38. FaceBreaker

Matt Orford

LOL @ this guy. I know a lot of people have come back from ESL, but I can't recall anyone coming back and being such an abysmal failure. He has done NOTHING right. Aweful kicking game, horrid last tackle options, passing like a front rower, turnstyle in defence...list goes on. Canberra won...
  39. FaceBreaker

2010 Ashes Super Thread

Aus Squad: Ricky Ponting (capt), Michael Clarke (vice-capt), Shane Watson, Simon Katich, Callum Ferguson, Mike Hussey, Marcus North, Usman Khawaja, Brad Haddin, Nathan Hauritz, Steve Smith, Mitchell Johnson, Peter Siddle, Ben Hilfenhaus, Doug Bollinger, Ryan Harris, Xavier Doherty.
  40. FaceBreaker

Usman Khawaja playing for Australia

If he does indeed play a test match, considering VB is a major sponsor of Cricket Australia and how alcohol is viewed in Islam, will he ask for the VB logo to be removed from his jersey ?
  41. FaceBreaker

Pritchard injured - ligament damage

Just got injured in the test match. Wally Lewis just reported in that news is not good and its leg ligament damage. Fkn hell.
  42. FaceBreaker

Kearney Appointed Eels Coach

Source: NZHerald --------------------------------- Kiwis rugby league coach Stephen Kearney has been appointed head coach of the Parramatta Eels for three years. Kearney joins the club after five years as assistant coach at the Melbourne Storm. Fellow Storm assistant Brad Arthur will...
  43. FaceBreaker

Tuesday Survey

1.) Next movie you want to see ? Monster I think its called. 2.) What kind of shoes do you have on right now ? Old worn black worn Julius marlo shoes, well past their used by date 3.) Where you are sitting right now, is there anyone within viewing distance you would love to smash ? Not...
  44. FaceBreaker

Wannabe KE Survey

1.) If you were born in the roman era - what would you be ? A soldier 2.) If you were to be a professional sportsman/women - what sport would it be ? Snooker or Boxing 3.) Last time you got laid ? prob a week ago 4.) Roosters or Dragons ? Roosters 5.) Last thing you ate ? Mixed...
  45. FaceBreaker

Kangaroo Squad

Source: Fox Sports St George Illawarra star Mark Gasnier is poised to complete his rugby league comeback by winning an Australia jersey next month for the Four Nations tournament. Injuries have forced Greg Inglis, Josh Morris and Justin Hodges to declare themselves unavailable, leaving...
  46. FaceBreaker

T-Rex vs The Beast

What a sh*tass media beatup in the daily telecrap. The up and down winger who couldn't even make the starting side last year vs easily the most destructive winger in the world in Manu Vatuvei, nobody else is even close. Last week it was Uate vs The Beast, and look what happened to him...
  47. FaceBreaker

Are our players friends off-field ?

I know a lot of you guys see these players about town and whatnot but I am wondering how good friends they all are off-field ? For example look at the rorters. They have gone from spoon to killing it and I know a lot a lot of them are quite good friends off-field, e.g Carney + Pearce +...
  48. FaceBreaker

Do you think about dying ?

I'm trying to sway away from religion here cos I dont want this to turn into that but do you guys ever think about dying ? I mean when you die, your life on this planet is over, you wont get to do anything you love anymore, you wont know or care about anything and you are in all essence gone...
  49. FaceBreaker

Being a Dogs Supporter in Enemy Territory

I went to the warriors game in NZ and the Titans supporters got roasted. Called every name under the sun, stuff chucked at them etc. What it like wearing a dogs shirt and going to places like Brookvale oval, CUA stadium, Newcastle's stadium etc. ? Anyone have any stories ?
  50. FaceBreaker

Bulldogs fan in crowd with electric blue glasses

On friday nights game it kept cutting to the crowd and there was a dude there who had these electronic flashing blue and white glasses. They looked fecking awesome and he was going off his head. Anyone know who that was ?
  51. FaceBreaker

This weeks joke thread

A man went into an urologist and told him he was having a problem, as he was unable to get his manhood erect. The doctor checked him out then told him that the muscles around the base of the organ were damaged from a previous viral infection and there was nothing he could actually do for...
  52. FaceBreaker

Sharks set to sign $600,000 deal to play matches at provincial New Zealand ground

Source : Telecrap ---------------------------------- IT'S the small, rural New Zealand ground surrounded by an old-fashioned wooden fence that has emerged as the financial saviour for the Cronulla Sharks. The Daily Telegraph can reveal the Sharks are poised to sign a $600,000 deal to play...
  53. FaceBreaker

lol Steve Matai

Wow what a thug. Gets sent to the bin and marches straight at the tigers line looking to kick some ass. We need to get him + Tahu + O'Donnell together, top stuff.
  54. FaceBreaker

Lady who was interviewing before Origin

On Wednesday night there was a bird who was interviewing Lockyers parents in the pregame buildup. A brunette with permed hair it seems - looked mid twenties or so. Anyone know who she is ? She obviously works for channel 9 but am not sure. I cant seem to find her name anywhere. She was...
  55. FaceBreaker

SOO 2: Predictions

Score: QLD - 42 NSW - 6 Crowd: Sellout FTS - Thiaday LTS - Inglis MOM - Thurston Fights? - Plenty, first one starting at the 10th minute mark
  56. FaceBreaker

Would you want Willie Mason to come back home ?

Yes I am serious. He left under bad terms with the old management and Folks, but this a new era and every single person on this forum knows deep down no matter where he goes, he is a bulldog all the way through. He can wear another clubs colors, but Belmore is his true home. We made him ffs...
  57. FaceBreaker

SOO 1: Predictions

The representative forum is annoying, can we just collapse it in here ? Please dont move this thread :( Anyway post your predictions: Score: QLD 40 - NSW 12 FTS: Inglis LTS: Folau MOTM - Thurston Crowd: 74000 (not a sellout, lawl) Fight in the 4th set of first set of six, no...
  58. FaceBreaker

Your top 3 Favourite Players right now

Someone did this last year and as we are getting really into the season right now so time for another one. List your top 3 and why. 1.) Jarryd Hayne - the way he comes up with some of the big games to carry parramatta is amazing. Seeing him run in open space and the crowd going nuts is...
  59. FaceBreaker

Origin 1 - Player vs Player Analysis

These are my opinions, I have not matched them up as to how they match up on field, just positions. Remember this is Origin football. History, past performances and big games count towards how the players rate. Bold is the better player. 1.) Billy Slater vs Kurt Gidley - everything Gidley...
  60. FaceBreaker

$6M men vs $3.5M men

Source: www.stuff.co.nz They say money doesn't buy everything but it can sure buy a good footy team – just ask the Melbourne Storm. As the salary cap scandal continues to hang over the National Rugby League and, indeed, overshadow the buildup to tonight's Anzac test in the Storm's...
  61. FaceBreaker

Playing Jerseys - The collars

Majority of jerseys the teams wear now seem to have a special little brace-like collar on the back circling the back of the neck. It's stupid creating a thread about this but it's been annoying the f*ck outta me for some reason and I'm trying to figure out what it's purpose is. I know...
  62. FaceBreaker

Green starting over Barba ?

Blake Green has a couple of good games now it seems 90% of the kennel want him starting in the number 6 ahead of Barba. I just can't understand it. Has what Blake done been better than what Barba has shown throughout the season ? Are you all picking Blake Green due to him being "bigger"...
  63. FaceBreaker

Roosters setback as Mitchell Pearce ruled out for a month

Source: Telecrap Rooster winged ... half back Mitchell Pearce has been sidelined for four games by a fracture in his shoulder. INJURY has been added to insult with the Sydney Roosters having star halfback Mitchell Pearce ruled out for four weeks with a shoulder injury in the wake of their...
  64. FaceBreaker

Kidley set to retain Blues No1. Jersey

From Leaguehq.com.au: NEWCASTLE'S Kurt Gidley is set to retain the captaincy and fullback roles for NSW in this year's State of Origin series. Gidley, who will make his first appearance of the season for the Knights in Saturday night's match against North Queensland, has been the subject...
  65. FaceBreaker

lolfinch for Origin ?

From the telecrap: MELBOURNE Storm five-eighth Brett Finch has reminded State of Origin selectors he is in the form of his life and should be considered for a NSW return. Finch, 28, last played for the Blues in 2006 and said he was playing well enough to deserve consideration for this...
  66. FaceBreaker

Dogs vs Dragons - Player vs Player

Based on not only career, but form from this year. I have also switched it up so number 2 vs number 5 will be up against each other like it is on the playing field. 1.) Boyd vs Patten - All due respect to the general, but Boyd looks dangerous this season. Add to the fact that he has a passing...
  67. FaceBreaker

Price stripped of Warriors captaincy

Steve Price has been dropped as Warriors captain with Simon Mannering taking over the skipper's role next year. Price has a year to run on his contract at the Warriors and the club have seen it as timely to bring in some new blood at the top after the Australian had held the job for the past...
  68. FaceBreaker

What the Eels are worth

Wow check out this link: http://resources.news.com.au/files/2009/10/05/1225783/077426-dtfile-what-the-eels-are-worth.pdf I would seriously love to see this for other teams, it gives a great insight as to how the salary cap is managed. Some interesting figures there. Inu @ 325k, you...
  69. FaceBreaker

loooooooooooool st merge

So close yet so far. cya in 2010 st merge chokewarra dragqueens
  70. FaceBreaker

Kimmorley out for a month.

Kimmorley Out Indefinately Sustained in Warriors match. Depressed fracture of the cheekbone - out for 5 weeks best case scenario. Worst case is a metal plate in his face to stop pressure against eyeball. F*CKEN HELL
  71. FaceBreaker

Is the run home a little too good ?

Is anyone else worried about the lack of facing top 8 teams going into the finals? We got the warriors coming up and then a West Tigers side who have a good chance to actually be out of the competition by the time we play them. Our stretch to the finals was and is: Rabbitohs, Canberra...
  72. FaceBreaker

Eels face Losing Hayne

Source: Leaguehq.com.au Parramatta's finals prospects may hinge on the quality of extra vision the NRL match review committee requests today of an incident after the final whistle involving star player Jarryd Hayne and Wests Tigers forward Gareth Ellis. The committee is likely to ask for...
  73. FaceBreaker

End of year Australian Squad (Merged)

Anyone have any idea when the prelim squad is announced ? I know NZ has announced theirs, just wondering when the Australian squad will be announced. Also will be interesting to see which clubs which suddenly book their players for "emergency" surgery as there is talk of clubs wanting some...
  74. FaceBreaker

Being the 18th man

Is there a worse position to be in than being 18th man in an Origin camp ? I am pretty sure they take two team photos, one of the main team (with you waiting on the side) and then another one with you in it ? I remember seeing Watmough in game 1 and seeing Patten last night in the changing...
  75. FaceBreaker

David Williams

Worst back to back Origins ever by the biggest dud ever put on the wing. This guy makes Steve Turner look like Renouf. F*ck off and die.
  76. FaceBreaker

SOO Game III Predictions

QLD - 24 NSW 6 FTS: Inglis MOM: Thurston Crowd: whever suncorps max capacity is Other predictions - Gidley will walk off after 10 mins succumbing to the rib injury, proving once and for all what a waste of space and attention hog he is.
  77. FaceBreaker

Jamie Lyon unfit for Blues, OK for Manly

HE was ruled out of State of Origin on Monday morning but injured Manly centre Jamie Lyon is poised to make a shock comeback and play Sunday's big match against NRL front-runners St George Illawarra at WIN Stadium, Wollongong. Lyon was at rehab yesterday at Manly's Narrabeen headquarters and...
  78. FaceBreaker

Ennis and Kimorley named in SOOIII SIDE!

Thanks for screwing the dogs in a dead rubber GL to the boys however, hopefully they come in injury free....
  79. FaceBreaker

QLD Origin III Side ?

So they have a few injuries. I don't even know who the number 2 hooker for QLD is due to Smith being so dominant. I think it was that scrub from Manly, but surely there are others ahead of him ? I'm thinking Scott Prince will the utility and Wendell will come into the wing to replace...
  80. FaceBreaker

Sam Thiaday MOM

Can someone please explain how he got this award ? Perhaps the guys who selected this award were watching a different game ? Thurston or Hayne should have got it.
  81. FaceBreaker

SOO II Predictions

Post yours! QLD - 32 NSW - 12 MOM : Inglis FTS : Hayne Crowd: 75k - not a sellout I predict Gidley, Wallace and Farah (due to injury) will have shockers
  82. FaceBreaker

Dud signings of the year

Denan Kemp - Warriors. Scored a try in his 9th game, dumped totally from the team and doesnt look like getting back anytime soon. Tony Williams - Manly. Seen one outing, there was an article around him the other day saying how bthe staff were working overtime on him but so far been a dud...
  83. FaceBreaker

2009 Test Match: Player Match Ups

This is based on CURRENT form. Lets not kid ourselves, pretty much every Australian player has a glorified history which somehow justifies there selection in the team where form is irrelevant for the selectors. 1.) Billy Slater vs Lance Hohaia - Brain lapse Billy, Hohaia is faster than most...
  84. FaceBreaker

Should Patten play City/Country if selected ?

This is a genuine question to the Kennel. With the City/Country game being played on the same day as the Test match, Gidley is a 95% chance to be on the bench which leaves a spot open for a fullback for City/Country. There is a good chance given form that Patten will be picked to represent a...
  85. FaceBreaker

NSW Induction Squad Announced

THE NSW Origin 40-man induction day squad has been named today ahead of game one of the State of Origin series on Wednesday, June, 3 in Melbourne. The squad is Luke Bailey (Titans), Colin Best (Rabbitohs), Terry Campese (Raiders), Matt Cooper (Dragons), Ben Creagh (Dragons), Ben Cross...
  86. FaceBreaker

2009 Anzac Test

There is very little noise over this and I don't hear the commentators say much about it seeing as its a little over 2 weeks away (May 8th?) Suncorp games usually have good crowds but would have thought the whole "revenge" thing could have been brought on as a Marketing ploy to get more...
  87. FaceBreaker

LMAO @ Roosters

Beaten 17 - 16 in golden point by the warriors. Suck it , you late sipping poofters!!!
  88. FaceBreaker

Sheens says Form will pick Test Side

Australian coach Tim Sheens has warned there are no selection guarantees for the May 8 Test match against New Zealand in Brisbane and says form will decide who is in his first Kangaroos side. In a warning to some of the stars of the game, and his own Wests Tigers players seeking...
  89. FaceBreaker

Player Matchups - Dogs vs Eels

Heres my player comparisons, taken some pig punts on the eels backline. Such an inconsistent team, based on last weeks performance we should beat them easily. 1.) Luke Burt vs Luke Patten - Patten is in better form, Burt has had his day I reckon 2.) Joel Reddy vs Hazem El Maseri - Exact same...
  90. FaceBreaker

Broncos star Karmichael Hunt prices himself out of NRL

STAR Broncos fullback Karmichael Hunt has priced himself out of the NRL, with even the cashed-up Sydney Roosters unable to get near his asking price of almost $500,000 a year. Hunt has told the Broncos he will never play against them, and even if his overseas options fall through it is...
  91. FaceBreaker

Kennel 2009 Pre Season Picks

Last few days before season starts I'd like to see everyones picks. Heres mine: Premieres: Manly Minor Premier: Warriors Top Try scorer - Manu Vatuvei Dally M - Trent Barrett Dark Horse - Roosters Spoon - Penrith Biggest Failure - Broncos Bulldogs Finish: 12th
  92. FaceBreaker

Andrew Ryan's Captaincy

The start of the year will be particularly interesting for me as I will be watching how Andrew Ryan performs both as a player and as a captain. The team had pretty bad year last year theres no denying that but you kind of feel the aura he had has faded a little as the year progressed through...
  93. FaceBreaker

Amos Roberts joins Wigan

Amos Roberts joins Wigan from Roosters AAP English Super League club Wigan have confirmed the signing of former Sydney Roosters winger Amos Roberts on a four-year contract. The Roosters released Roberts, 28, from the final year of his contract at the end of last season. He flew into...
  94. FaceBreaker

Aaron Groom in 2009

Sorry if this has been posted but I cant seem to find anything on it. I am wondering what Aaron Groom's role is going to be in the side for 2009. Like many other I was really impressed with how well he played for Fiji in the World Cup and given his limited oppotunities with dogs in 08, I...
  95. FaceBreaker

Warrior's Star Presumed Drowned - Sonny Fai :(

BREAKING NEWS: Rising New Zealand Warriors star Sonny Fai is missing, presumed drowned, at Bethells Beach, West Auckland. His agent Frank Endacott said he understood the 20-year-old Fai had just completed a training run on the beach and had gone to cool off in the surf with three others...
  96. FaceBreaker

Justin Hodges

Someone fill me in with what this guys problem is ? He had a shoulder reconstruction and missed the world cup but he misses a training session and needs time off for "personal reasons" ? There must be a lot more I'm missing. Hodges always has been a niglgly f*cker on field, cant wait...
  97. FaceBreaker

Your Australian World Cup Starting Squad

With one game to go into the season and marring any further injuries/suspensions here is my starting squad for the World Cup. 1.) Karmicheal Hunt 2.) Billy Slater 3.) Greg Inglis 4.) Justin Hodges 5.) Isreal Folau 6.) Darren Lockyer 7.) Jonathan Thurston 8.) Petero Civonoceva 9.)...
  98. FaceBreaker

Kamichael Hunt & Sam Thiady

Something tells me these two will be available effective immediately. They are both top players and will be looking to knuckle down hard next year and restore what is left of their reputation. Seeing as the dogs have been involved in something similar they may be drawn to the club in order to...
  99. FaceBreaker

2009 - What you want to see

Heres a list of what I'd like to see the dogs accomplish in 2009. - Reni realise that he's here for the year and play to the form that earned him a rep jumper a few years ago. - Stay out of the headlines. 2008 had enough headlines to last 10 years, we dont need anymore. - Kite, Barba and...
  100. FaceBreaker

Benji Marshall

He is off contract for 2009 and apparently people are saying he will get plenty of interest. There is no doubting he is one of the top players when things are going his way, but that is rarely likely. He has a horrible record with injury and also is a turnstile in defence. Forwards target...