Search results

1. B.A.Baracus

Cameron Smith increasingly likely to sign with Brisbane Broncos

Melbourne are no longer owned by News Ltd. I think the Broncos still are... 2+2=5
  2. B.A.Baracus

Doping allegations

Pfizer Glaxo Smith Kline Bayer
  3. B.A.Baracus

Gina Rineheart is a greedy whore

Mines should be nationalised. The end.
  4. B.A.Baracus

Gina Rineheart is a greedy whore

Will never happen. It doesn't pay.
  5. B.A.Baracus

Winger heads to the mines, leaving Hasler in a hole

Good on him. Lett him decide what he wants to do.
  6. B.A.Baracus

US Debt Limit

Usa!!! Usa!!!usa!!!
  7. B.A.Baracus

Amy Winehouse dead at 27

Well said.
  8. B.A.Baracus

Amy Winehouse dead at 27

Good point, well made kroniic. I agree with the rest of what you're saying too about "junkies." I've never had a drug habit and am totally against the use of hard drugs. But only a simpleton would say "ooh, she's a junkie, deserved what she got." especially fora high profile celeb. If I had...
  9. B.A.Baracus

Amy Winehouse dead at 27

Cobain, Hendrix, Winehouse and a few others all died aged 27. Anyone know when Bieber turns 27?
  10. B.A.Baracus

2 Free tickets for tonight- UPDATE: tix goooooone!

Just waiting on my mate to get back to me.
  11. B.A.Baracus

2 Free tickets for tonight- UPDATE: tix goooooone!

A mate won 2 tickets but can't go. Section E Aisle 122. Please PM me your email address if you're interested and I'll have the tickets emailed to you.
  12. B.A.Baracus

Vent Your Frustration

Any email addresses? We should have started a campaign as soon as this was announced. Between Broncos and Dogs fans, we could have harassed these feckers into changing their minds. Nothing like internet terrorism to get a job done.
  13. B.A.Baracus

The Jamal to Newcastle Knights Speccy Thread

In light of Jamal Idris' contract negotiations, Ryan Tandy has requested his agent to secure him a new contract. Tandy's agent is confident that he can secure Tandy $300 worth of calls and Unlimited texts for $29 a month.
  14. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

Commie? I'd rather we go back to the days I was called a troll.
  15. B.A.Baracus

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

No Gerrard, no Agger, Miereles taken off early. Shows how thin our squad is. We were weak in the midfield and the ref was a disgrace.
  16. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

No, they want power. Labor, Libs, Greens, they are all ****wits. We're bigger ****wits for playing their game.
  17. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

The US make many mistakes which the world pays for. I cannot agree with that statement "it's not america's fault." Look at their record.
  18. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

NO politicians have integrity. And you hit the nailon the head about Labour and what they did to win POWER. THAT is the problem. We vote them into OFFICE, not into POWER.
  19. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

Am I reading this correctly? Bain is in favour of Murdoch owned media?
  20. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

Most despots were put in power by the west anyway so thier coporations can rape the land and exploit the poor in the name of free trade. I wonder how well off we'd be if we didn't get cheap imports from these 3rd world countries. Hell, our own farmers only get 5 cents per litre for milk. Some...
  21. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

http://www.facebook.com/floodinsurancefairness I take it you've never been in a position where amajor company is ripping you off or making you sign some ****..
  22. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

As I said, let's wait and see. Another GFC coming soon to a theatre near you. I'm just not comfortable with corporations running our nation, which they are. All this labor vs liberal rubbish is a facade in the name of democracy. Democracy, my arse! Two parties, very similar and 80% of people...
  23. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

Let's wait and see where we end up. The USA are in the pits, and when they sneeze, we catch cold. I'm not a communist. I just feel that corporations have far too much say. We all know that they make the rules. Rudd getting kicked out after that mining tax he was going to bring in is a perfect...
  24. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

Are you suggesting that capitalism is the only system in which you have to work? I'm an Adidas man myself. Only capitalists eat? Only capitalists sleep on a soft bed. Righto. That's me convinced! Viva capitalism! How beautiful it was to watch major corporations in the USA go crawling cap in...
  25. B.A.Baracus

B.A. Baracus

I disappear when trolls get out of hand accusing me of being a troll. You know the type, they start a whole new thread trying to wind up a poster by....accusing him of being a troll!!! Erm...you've just started a thread trying to wind someone up, you moron!!! It's ok, I don't get angry.:love:
  26. B.A.Baracus

B.A. Baracus

This. No offence BootS :p
  27. B.A.Baracus

B.A. Baracus

It's just a rumour.
  28. B.A.Baracus

"Bon Jovi : This is Your House" new NRL Theme Song

Kanye ****in west!!! Let's go the whole hog and get lady gaga or Justin bliebwhatsisname
  29. B.A.Baracus

B.A. Baracus

If you have a different opinion to someone else, you're a troll. Because every post of mine is winding someone up, trying to get a reaction??? Go through all my posts and see where I intentionally post racial or offensive comments just to get a reaction. Worse still, I could start a whole...
  30. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

lol nice!
  31. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

troll!!! Kidding. :p I suppose they're the closest to it, but I don't think they're hardcore commies these days.
  32. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

That's an Abbott like response. You can do better Mr.Bain.
  33. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

Great response Mr.Bain. Well done, that's me convinced that it's not failing.
  34. B.A.Baracus

Something by Antiflag would be good.
  35. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

Yeah that would be bad because the government would have to bail out banks when they're in trouble. Oh, hang on. Do we have a communist party in Australia? Capitalism is failing, so I guess it's worth a try.
  36. B.A.Baracus

Joke Time

A blind man walks into a bar, taps the man next him, and says, "Hey, wanna hear a blonde joke?" The man says back to the blind man, "Look buddy, I'm blonde. The man behind me is a 400-pound professional wrestler and he is blonde. The bouncer is blonde. The man sitting over to your left is also...
  37. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

Righto, so what's their agenda?
  38. B.A.Baracus

Rugby League shouldn't need a corny anthem to make the sport look interesting. The quality of the teams is enough of a draw card. It is after all the best Rugby League comp in the world. The money used to pay for the rights for this song, could be better utilised by the NRL, eg put into the...
  39. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

What is their agenda? Does our media lean to the left?
  40. B.A.Baracus

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

LOL I was hoping you'd bite! :(
  41. B.A.Baracus

Liverpool's treble in 2001 was an even bigger achievement. Reason being that it was a CUP treble, meaning if they lost even one game they'd be knocked out.
  42. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

This. Robert Mugabe may be a ****wit but he's a better spokesperson than Abbott and Gillard. And English is his 2nd language so it's easy for him to get taken out of context:p
  43. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

Glad they are in the minority. Well, I hope they are. Our heads are so deep in the sand, we don't see the real picture. Why didn't that channel 7 journo ask: 1) how many diggers have we lost in Afghanistan and Iraq? 2) How many civillians have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan? 3) Instead...
  44. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

I see what you did there with "ASSange". Very clever. Do you write your own stuff and do you do bucks parties? Any reason in particular that you don't like journos who reveal the truth?
  45. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

lol
  46. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

Disagree mate, if the media were playing for us they'd all be where Julian Assange is. I would agree if that wasn't channel 7. I just can't trust them. It would be great if they released the video of that whole conversation. I can't stand the libs or Abbott, but I refuse to jump the bandwagon...
  47. B.A.Baracus

Liverpool's treble in 2001 was an even bigger achievement. Reason being that it was a CUP treble, meaning if they lost even one game they'd be knocked out.
  48. B.A.Baracus

I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone in particular. What is the point of the "discussion"? It's a Man United forum! It's like going into a Mosque and telling everyone Jesus was the last prophet and they got it all wrong.
  49. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

The media are playing with us. This is theatre for them. We are all being hoodwinked. WAKE UP.
  50. B.A.Baracus

Australian soldier killed in Afghanistan

That's uncalled for mate. Joke in the Abbott thread, not in this one.
  51. B.A.Baracus

Why do fans post in rival fan's threads? Yes, I know it's a discussion forum, but discussions can easily turn to heated debate. It's a kind of trolling in my opinion.
  52. B.A.Baracus

Tony Abbott

We should be really worried that we have ****wits like this on both sides of politics. To be fair to the turd, there's clearly a bit in the middle edited out, so maybe he should get the benefit of the doubt that something else was said in between and maybe he was taken out of context? I find...
  53. B.A.Baracus

Yes, 35 mill is alot, but with only a few hours left in the transfer window, they had us by the balls. Worth the gamble. You get new age LFC fans going "35 mill, we could have got Benzema or E'too", but there's no guarantee that a top striker would want to come to Liverpool who aren't in the...
  54. B.A.Baracus

FACT: If it weren't for an own goal in each of those 2 games we'd have drawn them. We'd have been "invincible" and still not won the league. That's the point. See how close Liverpool of all clubs got to doing in. Take nothing away from that Arsenal side, it was a fantastic achievement but...
  55. B.A.Baracus

This. I don't know what it will achieve :p
  56. B.A.Baracus

Both were great achievments. I'd prefer a treble over being unbeaten in the league. You make a good point about qualifying from 2nd, but they stillhad to go on and win it. Liverpool qualified from 4th and went on to win it with a **** squad and a supposed **** manager. So still a great...
  57. B.A.Baracus

Kennel small claims court

Mate, about that pic in your sig may I just say :tape: hth
  58. B.A.Baracus

Kennel small claims court

This.
  59. B.A.Baracus

So if two teams have done it, it's achievable no? How many teams have won trebles? Which feat is the more achievable? :p
  60. B.A.Baracus

Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar. :p
  61. B.A.Baracus

I want to talk about facts. FACT: In 2008/09 Liverpool outscored and conceded less than the invincibles did in 03/04. FACT: Liverpool also only lost two games that season and finished on 86 points, only 4 points behind those invincibles. FACT: So he is right, if Liverpool, a small club can...
  62. B.A.Baracus

Peaceful protests in the Middle East: Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Bahrain, Algeria

I was being sarcastic, that was a reply to Mr. Berries' post ;-)
  63. B.A.Baracus

Cricketers in 'racial' Twitter row

Wasn't that Ponting to Pollock? "you know what it looks like, now go fetch it." lol, kwalitee sledge whoever said it.
  64. B.A.Baracus

We were looking at Miereles before Woy came in. Remember Woy being unsure where to play him?
  65. B.A.Baracus

Of course not. The US never interfere with foreign nations.
  66. B.A.Baracus

MetallicA Appreciation Thread

The black album was over produced, but I still enjoy it. It's the last album of theirs that I got. I did buy Load when it came out, but I binned it.
  67. B.A.Baracus

MetallicA Appreciation Thread

Biggest hard rock/metal band in the world, went main stream and still kicking arse. Maybe they did sell out, but that's the game. Over hyped, my arse.
  68. B.A.Baracus

2nd Brisbane Team SUPERTHREAD

And new fans? Bandwagoners? Another Titans-like club with no history and no soul. This is why Rugby League is going down the **** pan. We need clubs with identity and history.
  69. B.A.Baracus

He was anything but a failure with us. He wasn't really a failure at Inter was he? Some games they had to play with THREE teenagers, that's how bad the injury problems were. Let's agree to disagree on this.
  70. B.A.Baracus

2nd Brisbane Team SUPERTHREAD

I don't think betting agencies should be sponsoring clubs, let alone owning them. If they do want another team from Queensland, it must be a club that exists already and has a fanbase. I propose Logan. The Broncos are a plastic club with plastic fans, why add another one?
  71. B.A.Baracus

Rafa inherited an ageing team at Inter that done everything the previous season. Inter also sold Balotelli and didn't sign a single player. They had tired players from the previous season and the world cup. It's not as simple as "Rafa made Inter rubbish".
  72. B.A.Baracus

Yep, he was way out of his depth on every level. The only good thing about Roy Hodgson was that he made the Anti-Rafa mob think again. Loads of them made u-turns and realised that Rafa actually did quite well in the circumstances. Of course there's the few who just swallow what the media feed'em.
  73. B.A.Baracus

Kenny is indeed the King. I love his press conferences. He takes no **** and pulls no punches. Roy Hodgson was a ****in disgrace.
  74. B.A.Baracus

Cyclone YASI !!!

I was just avin a laff innit. Glad you're alright and Yasi didn't cause as much devastation as we thought it might.
  75. B.A.Baracus

Cyclone YASI !!!

We don't care if you're ok, was it bigger than Katrina?
  76. B.A.Baracus

Brisbane Roar

If they make the final, they'll fill lang park up. If I remember correctly, the old Brisbane Strikers filled it when they first reached the final.
  77. B.A.Baracus

Cyclone YASI !!!

eAt **** uSa, oUr nAtuRal dIzaStAz iZ bIggA dEn yOurZ luLz :sarcasm:
  78. B.A.Baracus

RIP White Stripes

79. B.A.Baracus

It was quite peaceful until Mubarak supporters stepped in.
  80. B.A.Baracus

RIP White Stripes

According to sources, they've packed up and are heading for Wichita. Far from this opera for ever more.
  81. B.A.Baracus

Australian soldier killed in Afghanistan

Rest in Peace. Bring our soldiers home. :(
  82. B.A.Baracus

Asian Cup FAIL

Disgraceful. Well done Mr.Blatter, they sure deserve to host the world cup.
  83. B.A.Baracus

I was joking mate. ;-) What of George Bush was wearing it, would you remove the jersey first before setting him on fire?
  84. B.A.Baracus

Would you burn a Bulldogs jersey if Ryan Tandy was wearing it? :p Ancelotti said Torres will play.
  85. B.A.Baracus

New Moe Bulldogs Video

So he's in "character" as a Dogs fan?! What a clown! We should have one of our fans do a proper piss take out of Parra fans. I'm sure people on here could write some sketches.
  86. B.A.Baracus

The Consolidated Cricket Thread

When things aren't going right for our Cricket team we don't get behind them like we should. And I agree, we'll be there at the world cup as contenders.
  87. B.A.Baracus

Agreed. Again.
  88. B.A.Baracus

I have no enemies.:) Just don't **** with me or I WILL KILL YOU, I WILL KILL YOU. Kidding :p
  89. B.A.Baracus

The Consolidated Cricket Thread

Marvellous effort that! **** off england! Go home and get your knighthoods or whatever you're gonna get for winning the Ashes.
  90. B.A.Baracus

Dear Mr. Messi, Love and kisses, B.A. Baracus