Search results

1. bulldogtimbo

Brad Arthur rumours?

Would like to hear of your opinions on Arthur,would he be an option for us next year,as the rumour mill has the Eels shopping him around to us? Personally,I think he's had an easy time of it and have found it hard to believe the media is only now starting to ask questions about him,considering...
  2. bulldogtimbo

Screwed Over yet again!

Can't be too hard on the boys tonight. Yet again, every 50/50 call goes against the "weaker" team. Tell me how The Doggies tonight got a 'fair rub of the green' with the decisions? *Hetherington high shot,to me,looked contact on the shoulder. *Jmoz pushing Schoup backwards while he was playing...
  3. bulldogtimbo

New Rules and the death of the NRL.

I know that sounds dramatic,but please bear with me. I believe the rule changes of the last 2 years have signalled the end of upsets,in most,if not all games. By continually giving an extra advantage to teams who are on top with the ball,the NRL has consigned upset results to the scrap bin. Is...
  4. bulldogtimbo

Waiting for the Negatives.

Alright guys,give us the rundown about how bad we were tonight,how clueless Pay is,how this player and that player don't deserve to wear the Blue and White. Tell us about how lucky we were.How against a good team we'd have 60 put on us. I wanna hear how Hoppa should be dropped,how Meaney should...
  5. bulldogtimbo

Josh Reynolds.

I know we lost tonight but I thought there were some positives.I also know how polarizing Josh Reynolds is to Bulldogs supporters,but Fair Dinkum if he wasn't on the field tonight it could have been ugly.Yes he can do some STUPID things on the field but his PASSION and COMMITMENT to this team...
  6. bulldogtimbo

Hindy on t he Footy Show.

Would like to know you guys thoughts on Nathan Hindmarsh's comments on the Footy Show on Thurs night.On a couple of occassions he questioned the commitment of some of his teammates throughout the season.For most people this seems obvious but statements like this are rarely made by present...
  7. bulldogtimbo

Referees and their influence...

Never have I seen a more obvious case of referees influencing a game of football.Consider this Souths up 12-0 after 20 mins,penalty count 4-0 Souths.Bulldogs ahead halftime 18-12,penalty count 4-3 Souths.Why?Both teams are as guilty as each other at comitting infringements,being very diplomatic...
  8. bulldogtimbo

Rub out Sandow!!

This bloke is a disgrace.Whenever he comes up with a big hit he always jumps on the player on the ground with a swinging arm.Never have I seen him penalised for it!He also does this after a mistake,look at when he missed touch in the second half,He tried a shoulder on Goodwin,missed then came in...
  9. bulldogtimbo

Will Ben Barba make it?

C'mon all you experts,tell me ur opinion.Will Ben Barba make it as the starting half for our illustrious team,or do we need to wait till Jonathon Thurston realises he still calls Belmore home?Very interested to hear this arguement! p.s. Let's not quibble about whether Barba is a 6 or 7...
  10. bulldogtimbo

How to stop the player drain?

How do we stop this? To me it seems like simple mathematics. Players aren't getting paid enough compared to say 10 or 12 years ago. There isn't enough money there to pay the players any more.Why not cut some clubs?Do we need 16 teams?$4 million dollar salary cap for 16 teams=$64...